HL2 crosshair

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Daehawk

HL2 crosshair

Post by Daehawk »

Is there a way to change it??? Its driving my crazy. Most shooters have some ability to change the crosshair. You'd think a big game like this would but noOoo. I cant see it half the time. I have to fire off some rounds to see where they are going. It get me hurt and wastes ammo. The rest of the time I cant see it for the burst effect of the weapon.

Its both a lousy design and badly colored. Its too pale. Is there a way to change the xhair or to at least change it's color or paleness? Must be a mod somewhere.
Two Sheds

Post by Two Sheds »

I could have sworn there were crosshair settings in the game options. Maybe that's just Counterstrike. I'm at work so I can't check, sorry.
Famine and death and pestilence and war-
I'm pretty sure I heard this one before
Poseidon

Post by Poseidon »

look arround options

I remmember seeing crosshair options....
lildrgn

Post by lildrgn »

I hooked my PC to the TV and noticed I needed to change my crosshairs too. I checked, but didn't find anything.
You complete me.
words
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I looked through options and did'nt see it.
Enough

Post by Enough »

Try this link. I have not tried them, but saw some good comments around the net on em'.
My blog (mostly photos): Fort Ephemera - My Flickr Photostream

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” ―Galen Rowell
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

thnx Enough!..I dloaded and installed one..Ill see what happens.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

just a follow up...I got one of those xhairs and it made a huge difference..its awsome now,...thnx again.
Enough

Post by Enough »

Daehawk wrote:just a follow up...I got one of those xhairs and it made a huge difference..its awsome now,...thnx again.
Cool, thanks for letting us know what you thought of it. I was curious about it but never got around to installing an alt xhair. Glad you like it! :D
My blog (mostly photos): Fort Ephemera - My Flickr Photostream

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” ―Galen Rowell
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Think Ill grab one for counterstrike next..if I can. Now I just need some custom sprays for CS like the old days :D