Your best game save names ...

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Jolor

Post by Jolor »

Ah, Lynn ... nice to see that practical nature of yours reflected in your game save names. I like to do the quicksave immediately after and just before a tough battle, as well.

I haven't had any fun save names since Ein kleines Nachtmuseum (thanks, Papageno :) ), though there was one section I called Burning Down the House. That was too easy to resist.
So sayeth the wise Alaundo.
Papageno

Post by Papageno »

Hey, don't change the save game name on account of me... obviously it sounds more like the Mozart serenade if you call it what you did originally... 8)
Jolor

Post by Jolor »

8)
So sayeth the wise Alaundo.
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

I'm in the "Boss" "Shit!" "uh oh..." camp of save games. Sometimes I'll throw in a "Really late Sat night" "need to go to bed" or "beer run."
DireAussie

Post by DireAussie »

[...]

Yes, I am a compulsive saver :) Funny thing is that I hardly ever load up those saves and usually it is the times where I forget to save is when I need them, which makes me angry :twisted: When I get to 100 I usually go back to 1 and start over.

I also sometimes have descriptions:

90beforebigattack
92azteksdestroyed