2024 Fundraising - $1001 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages(WW)-Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Kraegor

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages(WW)-Day 4

Post by Kraegor »

triggercut wrote:Bubbles was dead was likely because he legitimately didn't know Bubbles was dead. That moved him down my own suspect matrix. Perhaps it did for others as well. The only votes cast against him since Day 1 of the game I think were by RMC and Newcastle (the latter of which we know now was a wolf).
Seems reasonable. Newcastle did float a test balloon to gauge how suspicious of el guapo's actions people were. No one bought into it, which in effect lowered el guapo as a suspect. That also shows how far ahead the dark mages were thinking. Fishing for a kill candidate a day in advance. Course it could have just been blind panic but I'd venture newcastle was playing heavy meta and all his anger/apology posting was just posturing.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

stessier wrote: I don't buy the shield argument. There is no positive notice that the card is played, right? So we'll never know when it is used and thus bb2112 should last until the end of the game.

I suspect, instead, that the wolf miscalculated and didn't know bb2112 is essentially proven as trig noted.
So you do not expect bb2112 to die tonight even in light of the cards currently known to be in play?
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

theohall wrote: just know it leads to...

Kraegor 

Gets scarier every time you do it. :cry:
stessier

Post by stessier »

You know, this is the second time that theo has said "HIM, I THINK HE IS THE WOLF" and then voted for someone else. We're sure there is only one wolf left, right?
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
stessier

Post by stessier »

Kraegor wrote:
stessier wrote: I don't buy the shield argument. There is no positive notice that the card is played, right? So we'll never know when it is used and thus bb2112 should last until the end of the game.

I suspect, instead, that the wolf miscalculated and didn't know bb2112 is essentially proven as trig noted.
So you do not expect bb2112 to die tonight even in light of the cards currently known to be in play?
No, that's not what I said.

Are you suggesting the Wolf knew he'd be able to steal Kaboom today and so left bb2112 alive last night so he could get a guaranteed kill?
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

stessier wrote:You know, this is the second time that theo has said "HIM, I THINK HE IS THE WOLF" and then voted for someone else. We're sure there is only one wolf left, right?
Your count is off. And also note I am the alpha and omega of his suspect list.

theohall wrote:Okay where are....

kraegor 

withdraw kraegor 

RMC 

withdraw RMC 

and

stessier 

(Accusations in alphabetical order - nothing more).

theohall wrote:
Two names appear in all three locations and I am fairly confident either stessier or Chaosraven is a wolf. So, let us test if RMC not voting for either of them has some reason. Remus West claims he would cast the Nth vote on Chaosraven, but this vote review raises doubts about him, yet again.

RMC 

theohall wrote: Newcastle 

Remus West should be next.
which lead to
theohall wrote: So....

Remus West, Kraegor, Newcastle..... top 3

Kraegor 

theohall wrote: I am 100% convinced RW is a wolf. He has created a pattern which I will be carefully following in any future games.
and then...
theohall wrote: Kraegor 

Dope. :P

theohall wrote: Says who? stessier is my primary target right now
and then you...

Kraegor 

Gotta love the consistency.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

stessier wrote: No, that's not what I said.

Are you suggesting the Wolf knew he'd be able to steal Kaboom today and so left bb2112 alive last night so he could get a guaranteed kill?
No, I merely did not understand what timing you were referring to.

On night 3 you are correct, the wolf would possibly plan to skip bb2112 for the entirety of the game.
On day 4, circumstances have been altered to allow for a safe night kill of any target.

on the other hand, after further consideration

Cards: Once used up cards are discarded. Remaining cards are randomly redistributed each morning. If not used cards expire after lynch.
(exception: If Kaboom is played, all cards afterwards cannot be used. User will just be informed they cannot use the card).
11. Shield! (Protects any one person against any kill attempt except lynching. Must be used before kill attempt. Effects carry over into the night). 3 uses.

Fair enough. Taking timing into consideration, there is a plausible window in which shield could have been used prior to kaboom being played.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Kraegor wrote:
stessier wrote:You know, this is the second time that theo has said "HIM, I THINK HE IS THE WOLF" and then voted for someone else. We're sure there is only one wolf left, right?
Your count is off. And also note I am the alpha and omega of his suspect list.

theohall wrote:Okay where are....

kraegor 

withdraw kraegor 

RMC 

withdraw RMC 

and

stessier 

(Accusations in alphabetical order - nothing more).

theohall wrote:
Two names appear in all three locations and I am fairly confident either stessier or Chaosraven is a wolf. So, let us test if RMC not voting for either of them has some reason. Remus West claims he would cast the Nth vote on Chaosraven, but this vote review raises doubts about him, yet again.

RMC 

theohall wrote: Newcastle 

Remus West should be next.
which lead to
theohall wrote: So....

Remus West, Kraegor, Newcastle..... top 3

Kraegor 

theohall wrote: I am 100% convinced RW is a wolf. He has created a pattern which I will be carefully following in any future games.
and then...
theohall wrote: Kraegor 

Dope. :P

theohall wrote: Says who? stessier is my primary target right now
and then you...

Kraegor 

Gotta love the consistency.
Well, my target was stessier until you opened your sarcastic mouth and still have provided us nothing.

Where was your vote on Newcastle? This is the crux of your accusation against me. My moving the vote was hurting the village. Your not voting at all was doing what, exactly? You did not vote for Newcastle until AFTER the final counted vote. This is very convenient from your perspective. Accuse someone of hurting while doing nothing yourself and keep on throwing out the same accusation. Weren't you the first vote on the eventual train which killed Chaosraven? Oh, that's right. You were. We were both part of that. Neither of us were on the Newcastle lynch. Yet, this somehow makes me more guilty than you. Whatever. Your stance on this is why my vote is on you now.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Simple. I don't know and have not voted, because I wanted to see what folks said. Kraegor's actions make him look like a darn dirty furball.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

The one thing that mitigates the argument against theohall is the fact that I am still alive. I've been casting doubt on theohall the entire game. One would think that would rate me as a priority kill over el guapo. You generally don't let the guy creating doubt in your innocence live unless you believe you can roll a lynch easily.

Now el guapo had zero antagonistic interactions with theohall.

In fact RMC and myself were the only ones pushing to kill theohall. So if we manage a successful lynch of theohall... and he were to be a villager. I or RMC would be prime targets for the next day lynch which in turn leads to a dark mage victory.

So I ask to set aside theohall as a lynch candidate and consider
El Guapo wrote: My gut sense with two wolves out there is that the wolves do not want to lynch the other even for "I told you!" cred if they can at all avoid it. So if Remus is a wolf, his partner is *probably* among Kraegor, RMC, me, or now with stessier off I'd add him. Interesting with stessier - risky for him to let Remus sit at n-1 for awhile, though he may have wanted a time to pull off that seemed less suspicious.

If Remus is not a wolf, we flip it and bb, trig, theo, move up the list, with stessier halfway again. Trig does not seem suspicious to me, so I'd focus mainly on bb or theo.

Anyways, gut thoughts from the Remus vote, going to take those into a readthrough.
el guapo was suspicious of stessier.

So I have doubts that theohall would be motivated to kill el guapo.

thoughts?
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

theohall wrote: Simple. I don't know and have not voted, because I wanted to see what folks said. Kraegor's actions make him look like a darn dirty furball.
Dude, look at the game board and stop staring at my chest. Your point is made. Do you have any other thoughts?
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

theohall wrote: Well, my target was stessier until you opened your sarcastic mouth and still have provided us nothing.
Sure sure. I know being bait is painful. Get over it.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Day 4
BB2112 ----------
theohall ---------- kraegor
kraegor ----------
stessier -------- RMC
triggercut --------- theohall
RMC --------- stessier
RMC -1 ---------- stessier
stessier -1 ---------- RMC
theohall -1 ---------- triggercut
kraegor -1 -------- theohall
---------

Majority = 4
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
theohall

Post by theohall »

Kraegor wrote:
theohall wrote: Well, my target was stessier until you opened your sarcastic mouth and still have provided us nothing.
Sure sure. I know being bait is painful. Get over it.
Oh... so you are trying to set wolf-bait now. Riiiigghhhtttt......
theohall

Post by theohall »

Kraegor wrote:
theohall wrote: Simple. I don't know and have not voted, because I wanted to see what folks said. Kraegor's actions make him look like a darn dirty furball.
Dude, look at the game board and stop staring at my chest. Your point is made. Do you have any other thoughts?
Yeah. What the heck have you done this game other than be sarcastic and cast a similarly late vote as mine on Remus West? Still waiting for that answer, because I cannot find one reading the thread.
theohall

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages(WW)-Day 1

Post by theohall »

RMC on Day One.
RMC wrote:I already said... Last game is a good a reason as any too off Remus on day one.

Do I suspect he's evil any more than anyone else..Nope.. But on day one, unless someone slips up and says something that only a wolf would know, we don't have really anything to go on.

So last game is as good as any reason in my book to off Remus.
While this could be a cover, I doubt it. Taking RMC off of my bad guy list. Trust bb2112 and triggercut also. Which leaves stessier or Kraegor. Kraegor's sudden activism after simply being his usual sarcastic self concerns me as it is the type of a thing a lone wolf would do to say "Hey, look! I am finally trying to help" to prevent us from looking at him as a wolf.

I'm good with lynching Kraegor or stessier, right now. Won't vote anyone else today.

Currently re-reading everything from Newcastle. Trying to see any interaction, or lack of interaction, between stessier and Kraegor. Also checking the RW posts as well.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Sticking with the Kraegor vote.

stessier and Newcastle have a very public discussion on Day One about the revealing of cards and whether or not it violates the spirit of the game. IMO, they would have kept this discussion private were they on the same team.

Kraegor does not do much at all other than make fun of people. Newcastle's early Day One vote on Kraegor looks like the standard - see, I am doing something, vote. Newcastle spends the rest of Day One working to get CR lynched, which I bought hook, line and sinker with his arguments. There is little interaction between Kraegor and Newcastle. Heck, the first thing Kraegor suggests on Day One is lynching those who pointed out villagers. His actions pointing at my actions throughout the game make me think he has to be a wolf, because has been casting doubt on my actions from Day One.

So re-reading and the above leaves one person - not just based on today, but words and actions throughout the game.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Anywho, my advice is to analyze the game not from the perspective of who voted for who. That's largely meaningless as both newcastle and remus trains were foregone conclusions from the beginning of the day 2. If you expect both remus and newcastle to be worm food, you start planning ahead for how 1 mage survives solo. I chose to attempt to stall both trains because the days were rolling too fast and thus allowing too many bystanders and not enough discussion.

Look at things from the perspective of what it takes for a mage to win. Need 2 lynches and need to not be at the top of the suspect pile. Kill choice and attempted mood/vote swaying will be motivated by that logic. Therefore...

How does <insert name here> benefit from killing el guapo and thus creating the existing village dynamic?

triggercut

Code: Select all

stessier  - leans towards trusting him
el guapo - unknown 
triggercut - trusts
theohall - likely trusts
rmc - undeclared, likely trusts
kraegor - undeclared
bb2112 - undeclared , likely trusts

Could be a wolf.  He's been very careful this game. Antagonizing no one.  Placing theohall gently into the hotseat but having an easy out since he's just testing out a theory.  Killing el guapo removes someone who trusts him. But there are 3 remaining villagers, all easier to railroad than el guapo with stessier playing dark horse alternate.

can cruise to an evil win with current situation

theohall

stessier is suspicious
el guapo - unknown
triggercut is suspicious but hedges depending on remus vote. fishing in reaction to kraegor vote, careful to note theohall is not proven
theohall - trusts
rmc - reactionary voting
kraegor - daily re-painting a target on his back
bb2112 - undeclared, likely trusts

In the obvious wolf department. killing el guapo seems counter-intuitive to me.  
El guapo dead removes an unknown quantity for him who could have been turned into an ally
He is left with 1 ally and 4 unknowns. 2 of whom could be railroaded.

can win as evil but has to put in some effort... could lynch kraegor/rmc today. kill kraegor/rmc in the night.  has prepped stessier for a lynch following day... eats triggercut then bb2112 for desert.

kraegor

stessier is suspicious, but hedging towards neutral
elguapo - claims undecided, but makes note of kraegor's play on more than one occasion, notes as suspect
triggercut - undeclared, has actually made no note of behavior. interactions have been neutral
theohall - confused as all hell ;)  -- does not trust.  not ever ever. except that one time and then changed his mind again. votes. early and often.
rmc - undeclared
kraegor -  :wub: 
bb2112 - highly suspicious of. antagonistic

as evil, el guapo is a neutral kill, not optimal.  he now has to deflect the wonder twins while attempting to lynch rmc / theohall / stessier.  kills triggercut in the night.  tries again for lynch of rmc /theohall/stessier. kills remaining.

bb2112

stessier trusts 
el guapo - likely trusts
triggercut - likely trusts
theohall - views as messenger from God
rmc - likely trusts
kraegor - undeclared, likely trusts
bb2112 - trusts

tunnel vision pattern.  moving in a straight line, never posting concerns beyond present day.  
if he's a mage, mages win. lack of death creates doubt but highly unlikely any traction is gained. shield card has in essence protected him from daytime lynch as much as it has nightime death.

rmc

stessier is suspicious
el guapo - undecided, makes note of as suspect in analysis
triggercut - notes as suspect
theohall - suspicious, multiple votes
rmc - trusts
kraegor - undeclared
bb2112 - suspicious, can be convinced to vote

Reactionary. Voting for anyone that votes for him. no real upside to killing el guapo... aside from potential dead-highfive with newcastle for finally getting it done.  he's got no allies so best chance is to simply present as second best option and squeak by on infighting.

stessier

stessier trusts...
el guapo - undecided, makes note of as suspect regardless of how remus vote turns out
triggercut - undeclared
rmc - reactionary voting
kraegor - notes potential risk
bb2112 - undeclared

very neutral. el guapo is a good kill for him.  removes someone who has suspected him can redirect suspicion onto other players.

undetermined, may cruise depending on how theohall / kraegor / rmc interaction plays out.

Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

I'm done talking to you theo, you keep repeating yourself.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Kraegor wrote:I'm done talking to you theo, you keep repeating yourself.
Nice of you finally start trying to "help" lone-wolf. This part was new - your sudden interest in trying to help the village after essentially doing nothing to help the village, but I guess it is beneath to read something when you know it will point out the flaw in your plan to stay alive.
theohall

Post by theohall »

I think Kraegor is doing the classic wall of text distraction technique. So... just keep on posting in the middle of it to screw it up.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Kraegor wrote: bb2112

tunnel vision pattern. moving in a straight line, never posting concerns beyond present day.
if he's a mage, mages win. lack of death creates doubt but highly unlikely any traction is gained. shield card has in essence protected him from daytime lynch as much as it has nightime death.
Actually you are partly correct. Yes, I have had tunnel vision on the people I have wanted to lynch and have been very successful with it. However, I have been quoting from the whole game to prove my suggested lynches, not just during the current day.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

I've had a very busy day and am just now catching up. It seems like we are hearing a lot from Theo and Kraegor, but RMC, Trig and Stess have been pretty quiet.

I would like to make a suggestion, why don't each of us put down our top 2 suspects. I have used this in past games and have gotten good results.

Since I am in the semi proven camp, I would like to go last and not cloud any judgement, if everyone is ok with that. Plus, as we have always said, you all have one more piece of information than I do, because I only really know my alignment but you all know your alignment and can at least strongly suspect mine as well.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
theohall

Post by theohall »

After re-reading and considering stuff - as stated before - just so Kraegor knows I am repeating myself again...

1) Kraegor - read his Day One and Day Two posts. Then read his Day Three stuff. Barely active and only placing two Day One votes; barely active and not voting on Day Two while being accusational of those actually voting; Day Three - again, barely active less accusational casts the N-1 vote (a good hiding place); Day 4 - suddenly very active like someone who wants to distract us from his actions and sudden change in behavior. All of this looks like wolf play from a rusty WW player who should have stayed hidden in his Den when he became the lone remaining wolf. If I am wrong on this, it is stessier or RMC, in that order.
2) stessier - the oddity with this is his interaction with Newcastle on Day One which looks like two folks who were not communicating privately. stessier's lack of voting on wolves is what makes him stand out - and not just on lynch votes.

Re-reading Day One, RMC does not look like a wolf at all. It was his Day Two and Three actions which seemed odd, but that could easily be a misguided villager - as misguided as I was on Day One and missing the Day Two lynch of Newcastle.

triggercut appears to be a villager, period. If he is the wolf, he will likely win this thing.

bb2112 - Scanned as villager. I trust that scan in spite of the existence of "Spartacus" cards.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Kraegor wrote:Anywho, my advice is to analyze the game not from the perspective of who voted for who. That's largely meaningless as both newcastle and remus trains were foregone conclusions from the beginning of the day 2. If you expect both remus and newcastle to be worm food, you start planning ahead for how 1 mage survives solo. I chose to attempt to stall both trains because the days were rolling too fast and thus allowing too many bystanders and not enough discussion.
What world are you living in that Newcastle's lynch was a foregone conclusion on that day? Have you re-read that? There was a ton of uncertainty surrounding his play until he came out with the "I talked to Chaos" plan. Had he stuck with the safer "I gave Bubbles a power" play, he might have gotten away with it. (Incidentally, it just occurred to me that play means that as of Day 2, the wolves hadn't gotten the Seance card.) Heck, I think Remus was pretty instrumental in getting Newcastle offed.
stessier

Post by stessier »

theohall wrote:RMC on Day One.
RMC wrote:I already said... Last game is a good a reason as any too off Remus on day one.

Do I suspect he's evil any more than anyone else..Nope.. But on day one, unless someone slips up and says something that only a wolf would know, we don't have really anything to go on.

So last game is as good as any reason in my book to off Remus.
While this could be a cover, I doubt it. Taking RMC off of my bad guy list.
Really? That's all it took to get him off your list? RMC voted for Remus and Bubbles on the first day. You don't think it would have gained a wolf a little cred to lynch Wolf-Remus on Day 1? And that with the wind blowing that way, it was good to be on that vote?
stessier

Post by stessier »

theohall wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
RMC wrote:
theohall wrote:Sadly..... I can trust bb2112.....

no one else yet....
Really? After last game? BB should be the last person to trust. He had half the players believing everything he said...And it was all lies...

<sigh>
Now, now. It was not all lies. I said Remus was a wolf and that I thought RMC and Q human.

I am more interested on how Theo trusts me. Did you use a card to tell I'm a villager? And if so, why is that sad?
It is sad, because I SO want to lynch you.....

Unfortunately, I 'know' this would be wrong.

Yes, I used the Free Scan card on bb2112 and he is a Villager, as am I, or I would have little reason to use the Card. The only reason a Wolf would have to use the card is to find the Light Mage. Now, the Wolves have zero chance of using that card to find the Light Mage.

So....

2 of the 13 in-game are Villagers... bb2112 and myself.

Which should not stop the lynch of Remus West or Chaosraven. IMO, one of the triumvirate (bb2112, Chaosraven, Remus West) will turn up evil. With RW turning up Evil the last two games, knowing bb2112 is a Villager, tbat leaves Chaosraven.

Which is why my vote is where it is and not moving.
This is what any trust in theo would hinge on. At the time, I read the highlighted part found myself reading this an nodding along.

But if you put on the Conspiracy Cap we made from Chaos' hide, you'll see that a Wolf or Villager would do the same thing. A wolf scans bb2112 looking for the Light Mage and comes up blank. What does he do? Why not announce it? The card is used, you know bb2112 isn't the Light Mage, so there is no risk in confirming someone who will come back to haunt you, and on the plus side, you get some cred for point it out. And it's not like you can keep the card more than one day, so you have to use it that day rather than let the Village get a chance to get it and find you.

So nothing theo did there points to his inherent Villager-ness. Which is the argument I was going to make yesterday in place of the Remus lynch. It made more sense then, though, as with 2 possible wolves, lynching theo as a Villager would "prove" bb2112 to the same level as today whereas getting him as a Wolf would be just as good. Now, though, there is no added benefit.

Hence, my Order of Lynching:

RMC
Theo
Kraegor

Trig wins the game if he is the wolf.
As does BB2112 as there was only like a 2% chance he got the card he needed and managed to get scanned after playing it. I'll take those odds.
theohall

Post by theohall »

I know my actions should not make me trusted by any stretch of the imagination. What bugs me is Kraegor seems to believe we should trust him, in spite of his actions being just as questionable as mine. Heck, he led the vote on Chaosraven and helped make the argument to lynch him.

IMO, stessier's order gives the remaining wolf the win.
stessier

Post by stessier »

theohall wrote:IMO, stessier's order gives the remaining wolf the win.
Hey - you know what - we only have 2 more lynches before we lose! I thought we had 3 and that we were on easy mode. :oops:

I still like RMC today. Like, a LOT. Beyond that, we'll have to see if it is necessary.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

theohall wrote:
triggercut wrote:I just don't get the Chaosraven push, I don't think. I keep trying to see the stuff he's done in a sketchy light, but I don't get it.
So making stuff up - i.e. - every post since <insert vote total> has been a push to lynch <insert player name> - is not a reason to vote for someone? Okay. The statement made by Chaosraven was completely wrong and looked like a clear effort to mislead us.

CR then backtracking and changing it to "well he won't vote for Remus West." If that is CR's reasoning, why not vote for others who have said they won't vote for Remus West? Of course, CR has not voted for ANYONE other than the standard bb2112 joke vote - which is similar to the wolf behavior Remus West exhibited in back-to-back games.

Lack of willingness to commit on an early vote is a wolf trying to be careful and not appear like a wolf.

So I made the argument, eh. Thought I made a joke. Looks like you made the argument.

I have also not requested that anyone trust me, so attributing your belief to me is another falsehood.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

stessier wrote: RMC
Theo
Kraegor

Trig wins the game if he is the wolf.
As does BB2112 as there was only like a 2% chance he got the card he needed and managed to get scanned after playing it. I'll take those odds.
I think I can find common ground with you in that order--with the caveat being that we hopefully can get some input from Bubbles along the way, and perhaps even upset the apple cart by getting to Rez a villager.

The only way bb isn't a villager, as you state--was if he had a Spartacus card, which seems like really long odds.

I don't think he's a wolf. I am also not a wolf, so I know that part of your equation is sound.

As for you? Well, if you're a wolf, we lose too, and I guess I just tip my cap to you. You're not on my radar at all.

Let's see if this moves things forward at all:

Withdraw theohall 

RMC 

RMC has always felt like an obvious path. If he's a wolf, we celebrate. If he isn't, we know that for sure he played that View From Heaven card on day 2 and that Bubbles is waiting with what may be a useful scan.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

theohall wrote:I know my actions should not make me trusted by any stretch of the imagination. What bugs me is Kraegor seems to believe we should trust him, in spite of his actions being just as questionable as mine. Heck, he led the vote on Chaosraven and helped make the argument to lynch him.

If RMC comes back a wolf--and I think it's likely he does--then we celebrate running the table since we accidentally hung ol Chaos.

If he comes back not a wolf, I'm willing to recalibrate and hope that we look at all possibilities of remaining players for the next day--along with the hope of a seance and/or res card to help confound the last wolf.

I like stessier's order because right now it jibes with my own thinking, but I'm also willing to hear about why it doesn't work.
RMC

Post by RMC »

triggercut wrote:
theohall wrote:I know my actions should not make me trusted by any stretch of the imagination. What bugs me is Kraegor seems to believe we should trust him, in spite of his actions being just as questionable as mine. Heck, he led the vote on Chaosraven and helped make the argument to lynch him.

If RMC comes back a wolf--and I think it's likely he does--then we celebrate running the table since we accidentally hung ol Chaos.

If he comes back not a wolf, I'm willing to recalibrate and hope that we look at all possibilities of remaining players for the next day--along with the hope of a seance and/or res card to help confound the last wolf.

I like stessier's order because right now it jibes with my own thinking, but I'm also willing to hear about why it doesn't work.
I am not going to come back a wolf, and my voting history has been very bad, so I am not much help. <shrug>

And Does Mr. Bubbles get his free scan I gave him earlier, when someone can talk to him, or did he already scan someone?

Because, you figure his first scan he did and got dead, is most likely on someone who is dead already. And if he had to make the free scan when I gave it to him, then the second scan might have been on someone who may/may not be dead as well.

So the Seance card might be worthless already without us knowing it.

I guess if I had to do my number 1 and 2 currently on my lynch list it would be:

Stessier
Triggercut

I am most likely wrong, so with my track record that means that Kraegor is your wolf.

<shrug>
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

RMC wrote: I guess if I had to do my number 1 and 2 currently on my lynch list it would be:

Stessier
Triggercut
You don't say?
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Day 4
BB2112 ---------- ----------
theohall ---------- kraegor ----------
kraegor ---------- ----------
stessier -------- RMC --------
triggercut --------- theohall --------- RMC
RMC --------- stessier ---------
RMC -2 ---------- stessier, triggercut
stessier -1 ---------- RMC
kraegor -1 -------- theohall
---------

Majority = 4
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

triggercut wrote:
RMC wrote: I guess if I had to do my number 1 and 2 currently on my lynch list it would be:

Stessier
Triggercut
You don't say?
I actually did say... See it's up in the quote. ;)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
stessier

Post by stessier »

triggercut wrote:

Stessier
Triggercut
You don't say?
So I'm reading, reading, and wondering who he's going to put on the list and then I read that and my first thought was those exact words. :lol:
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

stessier wrote:
triggercut wrote:

Stessier
Triggercut
You don't say?
So I'm reading, reading, and wondering who he's going to put on the list and then I read that and my first thought was those exact words. :lol:
Invoking the Triggercut Principle--of which I'm a big fan, obviously--on Day 4 is a misuse of that particular dumb thing that got named after me. Day 1? Right on. Day 4? C'mon mannnnnnn....;)
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Theohall - Kraegor, Stessier
Stessier - RMC, Theohall
Triggercut - RMC, Theohall
RMC - Stessier, Triggercut
Kraegor - ????
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

bb2112 wrote:Theohall - Kraegor, Stessier
Stessier - RMC, Theohall
Triggercut - RMC, Theohall
RMC - Stessier, Triggercut
Kraegor - ????
Hmm. This is kinda interesting, no?