2024 Fundraising - $1001 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

[Chaosravenz WW] Eternal Night... all Hail the Fallen

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

There were 6 people that voted for J.D. I wonder how many of them were working together as Fallen....
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:There were 6 people that voted for J.D. I wonder how many of them were working together as Fallen....
I'd guess 1/3rd.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Then the other half.. knowing the vote was in the bag wouldn't vote for him.... This time line thing can add a whole new dimension to the game.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Schroeder

Post by Schroeder »

Mr Bubbles wrote:.... This time line thing can add a whole new dimension to the game.
Agreed.

Lynch the quiet ones doesn't seem to work. However, I also don't think there has been enough communication in game thus far to do much of anything else (tactically speaking).

Given that, I'll try being more active than less...

PM's sent. Let's see if anything happens when you poke the hornets nest with a stick...
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

lynching the noisy ones first leaves you the option of flippin a coin in the late game.

lynching the quiet ones first gives you more info from the vocal ones in the late game.

true we did not get a lucky lynch. but it's more productive than axing the talkers first
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Well, Kraegor's idea didn't work. Lynch him! ;)
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Kelric wrote:Well, Kraegor's idea didn't work. Lynch him! ;)
Let's lynch everyone whose name starts with K... Hey, it's as good as the current strategy :twisted:
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

Well, so far there are 4 people that I trust and 2 that I find very suspicious. Right now it seems like there are 4 people that a really talkative (Kelric doesn't count :P) so we got either alot of silent ones or alot of PM's being sent. Of course now we need to wait to see who doesn't get to see the next dawn.

Cryptic message of the day:

'Those of you who I told about a certain someone I believe it to be true and proceeding were completed without revealing more than was given.'
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Orinoco wrote:
Let's lynch everyone whose name starts with K... Hey, it's as good as the current strategy :twisted:
I say we start at the beginning of the alphabet and work our way down, lynching each letter as we come to it. :D
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I just hope the seers are building their network of trusted persons. Go seers!
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Mr Bubbles wrote:I just hope the seers are building their network of trusted persons. Go seers!
There's only one Seeker/Seer in the game.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Kelric wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:I just hope the seers are building their network of trusted persons. Go seers!
There's only one Seeker/Seer in the game.
seeker... Are we playing the Harry Potter Game!
Bertrand Russell
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

unless pr0ner was the seer....
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

CeeKay wrote:
unless pr0ner was the seer....

Or Drazzil or J.D. ......
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

to an extent...since my track record in capturing "evil ones" is 0-3 my advice should be considered rock solid....

with that in mind....i'd say the folks who "assisted" in getting J.D. steamrolled are evil....

so randomly lynch someone who voted after me....
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

From just the postings..I have three that I suspect...PM's haven't followed that trend yet so I wanna see who gets extinguished by the fallen.
The Saint
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

But how do you know it's a seers pm'ing you? How do you trust that they are the one and not just pulling your leg to find the seer or the others?
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

UsulofDoom wrote:
But how do you know it's a seers pm'ing you? How do you trust that they are the one and not just pulling your leg to find the seer or the others?
look on the bright side...if yer a complete pawn...you'll be the last to die...well unless we lynch yer ass...
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

UsulofDoom wrote:
You can only really trust a "seer" after they have led you to enough folks that you know some must be innocent (in this case 5 total other than yourself) or they have led you to sveral fallen. Or a combo, kill 1 fallen know 4 kill 2 fallen know 3 etc.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Damn - I'm away from here for 4 hours and still no updates. We've got some slow Fallen/Seer/Archangels. :evil:

On the plus side, that means that my life is extended a bit since I'm not feeling too optimistic that I'll be living through this night. :(
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Sorry guys... I work during the day without access to the internet.

I will have the night shift done in a moment.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Chaosraven wrote:Sorry guys... I work during the day without access to the internet.

:shock:

Your job is my greatest fear realized.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

The thunder in the night called back memories to all of the great beginning... for terrible was the crash that awoke all of the Host.

The sparking light of the accompanying lightning gave flashes... three shadows skulking away from the scene of the crime.

For there lay Ralph-Wiggum and NoxiousDog having slain each other...

The streets had run deep with the ethereal crimson this night... dawn had come and questions flew about the host like cherubim. Many had opinions and suspicions... the Call for Execution was upon them once more.

THE CLOCK HAS BEGUN
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

nice twist! where's that popcorn smiley!

my guess...

RW = Avenger
ND = Fallen
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Well one down.. three more to go..
Bertrand Russell
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

OH SHIT!!!! Which one is which?
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Crux

Post by Crux »

I was exchanging pms with Ralph Wiggum. I suspected he had a special role, but didn't know which. Either way I think ND was the Fallen, and RW was the innocent.
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

Smutly - no vote : Noxious dog 2
Kelric - Orinoco 1 : st_dysan 1 ,JD 3
Tru1cy - Drazzil 5 :JD 4
Remus West - Ralph-Wiggum 1 : Ralph-Wiggum 2 withdrawn, J.D.5
Drazzil - NoxiousDog 1 :DEAD
St_Dysan - no vote :Ralph-Wiggum 1
ArmyOfOne - Drazzil 6 :Mr. Bubbles 1
UsulofDoom - pr0ner 1 :NoxiousDog 4
Schroeder - Drazzil 7 :
J.D. - Drazzil 11 : DEAD
Orinoco - Drazzil 9 :
NoxiousDog - Drazzil 1 :Kelric 1, Ralph-Wiggum 4, JD 2 DEAD
Ralph-Wiggum - NoxiousDog 2 :NoxiousDog 1 DEAD
CeeKay - Drazzil 10 :Noxious Dog 3
pr0ner - Drazzil 8 :DEAD
Crux - Drazzil 3 :Remus West 1 Mr. Bubbles 2
Kraegor - Drazzil 2 :Ralph Wiggum 3, J.D 1
Mr Bubbles - Drazzil 4 :

Just the list of who voted and what order they voted for the individual. : used for next vote. I also included if they changed their vote.

I think I notice a patern. :ninja:

Disclaimer - My list is not intended to be 100% correct all the time.

Stop changing your minds it's killing me! :doh:
Crux

Post by Crux »

Usul, to be honest I did vote for ND briefly, then changed my mind. Which probably looks bad now :? But, accuracy is important in these kinds of records if we're going to find the Fallen.
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Uhhhh, to all those I told that I thought RW and ND were over playing their "fight" and that they were likely together in this, I was very wrong and I suck. :oops:
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:Uhhhh, to all those I told that I thought RW and ND were over playing their "fight" and that they were likely together in this, I was very wrong and I suck. :oops:
Man Remus.. Good thing we all learned our lessons and now don't listen to you.. pfft :o
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Remus West wrote:Uhhhh, to all those I told that I thought RW and ND were over playing their "fight" and that they were likely together in this, I was very wrong and I suck. :oops:
Man Remus.. Good thing we all learned our lessons and now don't listen to you.. pfft :o
Your just mad because I didn't share my little theory with you. pfft yourself. :)
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Ouch. I was suspicious of both of them for a while. You gotta figure with as public as Ralph was that he was the Avenger and Nox the Fallen.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Kelric wrote:Ouch. I was suspicious of both of them for a while. You gotta figure with as public as Ralph was that he was the Avenger and Nox the Fallen.
Or maybe Ralph was fallen and therefore didn't need to worry about being killed in the night so could be as vocal as he wanted while noxiousdog was trying to figure out who he should blast during the day before they could get him at night. It really could go either way.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Remus West wrote:
Kelric wrote:Ouch. I was suspicious of both of them for a while. You gotta figure with as public as Ralph was that he was the Avenger and Nox the Fallen.
Or maybe Ralph was fallen and therefore didn't need to worry about being killed in the night so could be as vocal as he wanted while noxiousdog was trying to figure out who he should blast during the day before they could get him at night. It really could go either way.
I'll stick with my original vote..I was suspicious of Ralph very early on and still believe he was the fallen...I have some pretty strong feelings right now as to the other fallen...but we need to have some more discussion and PMs
The Saint
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Just wanted some clarity. The rules states when a Fallen dies then his role will be revealed. Was this a over-sight or was the rule re-written?
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

tru1cy wrote:Just wanted some clarity. The rules states when a Fallen dies then his role will be revealed. Was this a over-sight or was the rule re-written?
oh hell...someone was linked and both were innocent?

this could get....confusing...

truc1y...dammit...

edit: no no...said 3 were walkin away so a wolf got killed...hmmm
The deaths will reveal whether the slain was Fallen.
shoud switch to decaf...

so in short...i stick with RW bein avenger and ND being fallen
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

OK - this is confusing! Someone start a bandwagon so I can climb on it...

I'm tired of not knowing what's going on, so I'll make something up. Remus West got tired of Ralph-Wiggum getting to be the "RW" and decided to kill him in a fit of jealous rage. Poor ND got caught in the shoot-out...

Good theory, right? Defend yourself, (the only) RW! :twisted:
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

so.... hmmm..... uh...... <cough>
Crux

Post by Crux »

Well, I'm sorry to say I've not been contacted by the Seeker to date. So I can only go by pms and people's voting records.

That said, Kraegor, I'm calling you out. While I don't know JD's status, I believe you've voted for at least two and possibly three innocents to date. You act al confused, which could well be a cover.

I can't claim to know you're a Fallen, but I have to vote for someone and you look suspicious to me. Dear god if I'm wrong someone other than Kraegor tell me!

PS. Please don't everyone bandwagon Kraegor. Votes are my sole means of gathering information other than pms with non-seekers to date. I'm not looking to railroad the guy, merely looking for information!