2024 Fundraising - $1102 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Scarlett Johansson's Golden Globes (maybe NSFW)

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

RunningMn9 wrote:All I know is that from that clip, she looks *REALLY* dumb. Nice.
If I said you had a beautiful body
Would you hold it against me?
If I swore you were an angel
Would you treat me like the devil tonight?
If I were dying of thirst
Would your flowing love come quench me?

Now we can talk all night about the weather
Tell you 'bout my friends out on the coast
I could ask a lot of crazy questions
Or I could ask what I really want to know

Now rain can fall so soft against the window
The sun can shine so bright up in the sky
But daddy always told me, 'Don't make small talk'
He said, 'Come on out and say what's on your mind'

SlapBone

Post by SlapBone »

As I was reading this thread I saw that tard on "The Insider". That picture is the pre-kidney transplant Kokomo(?) He looks like Shrek now... with wiry long hair.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Gwar21 wrote:She's hot, but I've always kinda gotten a slutty vibe from her, especially after I heard she wanted to be nude in The Island. That lessens the attraction considerably. :(
Who's the bastard that refused her the right to appear naked on film. And when do we lynch him?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Eightball

Post by Eightball »

SlapBone wrote:As I was reading this thread I saw that tard on "The Insider". That picture is the pre-kidney transplant Kokomo(?) He looks like Shrek now... with wiry long hair.
Actually, the one feeling her up is fashion designer Isaak Mizrahi.
SlapBone

Post by SlapBone »

Eightball wrote:
Thank You. My ignorance on this issue actually makes me very proud.
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Remus West wrote:Who's the bastard that refused her the right to appear naked on film. And when do we lynch him?
Lynching is too kind for such a crime. I'm thinking a good tubgirling is in order. Or possibly goatse.

Hell, why not do this right? One hour in a forum with Crowley. No Mods.

- Ash
Eightball

Post by Eightball »

SlapBone wrote:
Eightball wrote:
My wife told me that last night...she informed me she thought that Scarlett got implants because her boobs were huge, and then Izaak Mizrahi (I said...who?? Oh, he's a fashion designer) felt her up.
Biyobi

Post by Biyobi »

Damn, in that video it looks like she's having a hard time standing up straight (as opposed to something in my pants).

Um, I too shall be in my bunk.
Black Lives Matter
Spiff

Post by Spiff »

th'FOOL wrote:
WAW wrote:Her chin is too narrow. She's repulsive. :x
wait, she has a chin?
Yeah, it's resting on the top of those ginormous tits. :shock:

And whoever it is that's feeling her up is one lucky (if not gutsy) bastard..gay or not.
"Some people never find it, some only pretend; but me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then."
Crimson

Post by Crimson »

I think I am in love........
It is better to die on your feet than
to live on ones knees.

-Emiliano Zapata
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Eightball wrote:
SlapBone wrote:
Eightball wrote:
My wife told me that last night...she informed me she thought that Scarlett got implants because her boobs were huge, and then Izaak Mizrahi (I said...who?? Oh, he's a fashion designer) felt her up.
I'm not so sure about that. I think it's just a tremendous, Modern Marvel-like, support system. She certainly fills out a t-shirt in In Good Company, which was two years ago. Don't know about Lost In Translation ('03) since I haven't seen it.
jeansberg

Post by jeansberg »

Best first thread i've read in the morning, EVAR.
Except for the magazine, maybe. I miss that.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Kelric wrote:I'm not so sure about that. I think it's just a tremendous, Modern Marvel-like, support system.
I agree - I think Mr. McFeely was checking for a support wire or shelf in that dress. That was not an awkward sexual groping. It was more of an exploratory grabbing.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Mr. Sparkle

Post by Mr. Sparkle »

ImageImage
My blog: Chimpanzee Tea Party

"Osama Bin Laden can suck my insouciance." -Kung Fu Monkey
Crimson

Post by Crimson »

I am sorry but personally that man ( who cares if he's gay ) stepped over the line by 2 miles.... the moment he touch her physically Scarlett's handlers/bodyguards should have decked that moron! Just because your gay doesn't mean that you should be able to touch a woman freely without consequence. I have absolutely no respect for E for letting that guy stay employed!

Side note: DAMN, I saw her in L.I.T but OMG has she gotten even more beautiful!
to live on ones knees.

-Emiliano Zapata
Booner

Post by Booner »

She makes my pants very tight.
cathena

Post by cathena »

Eightball wrote:
SlapBone wrote:
Eightball wrote:
Scarlett's are all natural. Some girls have it and some don't. And some get felt up by gay men.
PR_GMR

Post by PR_GMR »

Mr. Sparkle wrote:ImageImage
LMAO!
Follow me as I make films at: xterminatingangel.com
"Don't waste your time or time will waste you."--Muse, 'Knights Of Cydonia'
Fear the Wiki!
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Crimson wrote:I am sorry but personally that man ( who cares if he's gay ) stepped over the line by 2 miles.... the moment he touch her physically Scarlett's handlers/bodyguards should have decked that moron! Just because your gay doesn't mean that you should be able to touch a woman freely without consequence. I have absolutely no respect for E for letting that guy stay employed!

Side note: DAMN, I saw her in L.I.T but OMG has she gotten even more beautiful!
Of course she may have given him permission.
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Even gay men like boobs.
Booner

Post by Booner »

Kelric wrote:
Of course she may have given him permission.
I don't think so.

It looks like she's in mid-sentence when guy starts copping a feel, then she turns to the camera and asked "What is going on?"
Roguetad

Post by Roguetad »

I’m going to become conveniently gay so I can get away with random hawt boob grabbing. I showed my wife that video and she instantly knew who the fashion designer guy was. She even went on to say that he’s lost a lot of his cred with the fashion community by selling his lines to Target, whatever that means.
rrmorton

Post by rrmorton »

Crimson wrote:I am sorry but personally that man ( who cares if he's gay ) stepped over the line by 2 miles.... the moment he touch her physically Scarlett's handlers/bodyguards should have decked that moron! Just because your gay doesn't mean that you should be able to touch a woman freely without consequence. I have absolutely no respect for E for letting that guy stay employed!
Oh, lord. Gimme a break, Prince Valiant.

On any given photo shoot she'd have about twenty hands primping and adjusting every inch of her body. I'm sure she's used to it and she sure doesn't look offended. Her only reaction is for the benefit of the camera and she obviously rolls with it in good spirits.

Next you're gonna tell us Scarlett has small boobs just like Heather Graham.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

rrmorton wrote:

On any given photo shoot she'd have about twenty hands primping and adjusting every inch of her body. I'm sure she's used to it and she sure doesn't look offended. Her only reaction is for the benefit of the camera and she obviously rolls with it in good spirits.

And having extensively viewed said controversial .gif, it definitely looks like the guy is really only checking out the support system and any potential padding.
rrmorton

Post by rrmorton »

Some of you may have seen the boob grabber in this documentary:
Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman »

The boob-grabber's mother was close friends with my grandmother. I met her once a few years back, but I didn't attempt to cop a feel.
rrmorton

Post by rrmorton »

Booner wrote:It looks like she's in mid-sentence when guy starts copping a feel, then she turns to the camera and asked "What is going on?"
Rats. I guess I can't lip read cuz I thought she said "Rob's hard cock!"
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Eightball wrote:
SlapBone wrote:As I was reading this thread I saw that tard on "The Insider". That picture is the pre-kidney transplant Kokomo(?) He looks like Shrek now... with wiry long hair.
Hey! I'm distantly related to that guy. That means that I sort of had a hand (har har) in that boob grabbing. Woot!
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Captain Caveman wrote:The boob-grabber's mother was close friends with my grandmother. I met her once a few years back, but I didn't attempt to cop a feel.
Actually, I think we're related through marriage somehow. A cousin's husband's aunt or something. But they were friends.
Captain Caveman

rrmorton wrote:
Booner wrote:It looks like she's in mid-sentence when guy starts copping a feel, then she turns to the camera and asked "What is going on?"
I guess you could say that something got LOST IN TRANSLATION. Rob wanted her and his penis to be IN GOOD COMPANY so he could get her to caress his MATCH POINT which 10 seconds later would result in THE GIRL WITH THE PEARL EARRING.
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Couldn't find a way to work THE ISLAND into that, huh?

- Ash
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Actually, I think we're related through marriage somehow. A cousin's husband's aunt or something. But they were friends.
Does that mean you and Captain Caveman are gay?
rrmorton

Post by rrmorton »

Captain Caveman wrote:
rrmorton wrote:
I guess you could say that something got LOST IN TRANSLATION. Rob wanted her and his penis to be IN GOOD COMPANY so he could get her to caress his MATCH POINT which 10 seconds later would result in THE GIRL WITH THE PEARL EARRING.
:lol:

Not bad, but I would've been more impressed if you'd worked in EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

rrmorton wrote:
Captain Caveman wrote:
rrmorton wrote:
:lol:

Not bad, but I would've been more impressed if you'd worked in EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS.
Well look where you post.
Captain Caveman

I had a thought to include THE HORSE WHISPERER, but I figured that would just open the floodgates for you guys talking about how I enjoy being sodimized by Mr. Ed.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Tareeq wrote:
Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Actually, I think we're related through marriage somehow. A cousin's husband's aunt or something. But they were friends.
Does that mean you and Captain Caveman are gay?
And how!
Crimson

Post by Crimson »

rrmorton wrote:

Call me what you want but if she was working on a photo shoot she would expect it but by her reaction she wasn't.... and if I could I would give you a break ..but then again you might not understand common sense, sorry
to live on ones knees.

-Emiliano Zapata
rrmorton

Post by rrmorton »

Crimson wrote:Call me what you want
Okay. I want to call you Prince Valiant.

but if she was working on a photo shoot she would expect it
Working the red carpet of a big awards gala seems like one extended photo shoot to me.
but by her reaction she wasn't....
Granted, she wasn't "expecting it" but let's go back to the replay:
What I see is a slight lifting of the left shoulder followed by an adorable wrinkled-bunny-nose grin followed by a well-timed turn to camera with a toss of the hair to ask, "What is going on?"

She's all smiles and so clearly being a good sport about it that I just find your indignant reaction completely out of place.
and if I could I would give you a break ..but then again you might not understand common sense, sorry
Common sense tells me these are pretty large boobs but you say they are FAR from it:

I definitely like my common sense better. :D
Freezer-TPF-

Post by Freezer-TPF- »

Up, and to the left
Up, and to the left
Up, and to the left
Up, and to the left
When the sun goes out, we'll have eight minutes to live.
Roguetad

Post by Roguetad »

Watching Scarlett run around in a white leotard for about 2 hours in The Island was a great idea, and made the rental worth it. She still makes me happy, even if she gives out free boob grabs to everyone.