THANK YOU! 2024 Fundraising Completed - $2095 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Simple WW Return of the Hunter(ish)-Day 3?

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

theohall

Re: Simple WW Return of the Hunter(ish)-Day 1

Post by theohall »

Kenetickid wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:LOL. Thats funny. :oops:

Hey Isgrimnur. Please take this as a learning experience.

1. I was a named human by an tested Seer.
2. I was probably going to die tomorrow but there was a chance the final wolf might try to take out someone else who he thought might be the final special, the Hunter.
3. I announced myself as the Hunter in an effort to protect the real Hunter and force the wolf to attack me.
4. The real hunter could have protected me tonight and caused the wolves to miss if they attacked me, the Fake Hunter.

Hey, you win some, you lose some.
See that was what I was trying to hint at with my last post. That even if Scoop was faking being the hunter that we should have left it alone. He was proven human and if nothing else was a villager faking the hunter role to draw attention away. I had thought about the same ploy. In interests of getting things moving towards a positive end. I will give you a pass on this vote BUT, I have my eye on ya Isg.

Withdraw Isgrimnur 

and since I said I would do it I would hate to be called a lyer....

Theohall 

By my count that's N-1 so look for the wolf (if it's not Theo) to make the kill.
Actually, you are probably the wolf with the way you jumped on Isgrimnur. This post is just an excuse to cover your tracks. I will come back villager, proving again that Scoop can't read me at all - just like I can't read Unagi.
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Well that was a fast kill. In some cases I would say that I hope your the wolf on a kill that fast but, I think you are going to pop up human Theo and we will still have some ferreting to do. I have my suspisions but I will wait till morning to make them public with the recent fiasco.
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

Remember, Cthulhu saves too...........He just saves you for last.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Damn, we were susposed to wait for everyone to check in first!!! I will take the blame for this as I should have withheld me vote. Of course, if Theohall is a villager he gets some blame as well for self-voting.

This is becoming a disaster.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:Damn, we were susposed to wait for everyone to check in first!!! I will take the blame for this as I should have withheld me vote. Of course, if Theohall is a villager he gets some blame as well for self-voting.

BS Flag! You were going to kill me or do your best to get me killed, regardless. Just read your own posts. I tried to prove my innocence as I NEVER self-vote. But you refused to acknowledge the change with your own adamant stance that I must die - simply because you were ticked off about a prior event.

Take the blame like a man!
theohall

Post by theohall »

And take a hard look at Kenetickid. I find his jumping all over Isgrimnur to be very suspicious.
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

theohall wrote:And take a hard look at Kenetickid. I find his jumping all over Isgrimnur to be very suspicious.
Yea make sure you take a hard look at me cause I have been so mysterious and lupine this whole game. You still havent realized Theo that I truly believe in hiding in plain site, so I have already revelaed what I am if you are thoughtful enough to actualy read.
The world is a swirling maelstrom of death and decay. It's inhabitants feed upon each other in a vile feast of flesh and blood. We should all live this way because it is the way of the universe that the strong survive and the weak PERISH!

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

theohall wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:Damn, we were susposed to wait for everyone to check in first!!! I will take the blame for this as I should have withheld me vote. Of course, if Theohall is a villager he gets some blame as well for self-voting.

BS Flag! You were going to kill me or do your best to get me killed, regardless. Just read your own posts. I tried to prove my innocence as I NEVER self-vote. But you refused to acknowledge the change with your own adamant stance that I must die - simply because you were ticked off about a prior event.

Theohall, a villager who self-votes and then keeps it there allow himself to be killed is always wrong.

theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:
theohall wrote:

Theohall, a villager who self-votes and then keeps it there allow himself to be killed is always wrong.
Nope. A villager who self-votes and specifically states why and the reason is completely ignored then gets killed by 4 other villagers was killed by 4 other villagers. Had I pulled it, would you have pulled yours? I bet not. So suck it up, you wrong-headed villager who just helped the wolves.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Kenetickid wrote:
theohall wrote:And take a hard look at Kenetickid. I find his jumping all over Isgrimnur to be very suspicious.
Yea make sure you take a hard look at me cause I have been so mysterious and lupine this whole game. You still havent realized Theo that I truly believe in hiding in plain site, so I have already revelaed what I am if you are thoughtful enough to actualy read.
Let's see, the Seer is dead, the Hunter is one of two folks not you, so you are a wolf ;)
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

theohall wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Let's see, the Seer is dead, the Hunter is one of two folks not you, so you are a wolf ;)
so far that's 3 games that you have failed to judge me correctly :P

theohall

Post by theohall »

Kenetickid wrote:
theohall wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
And you didn't find a wolf by agreeing to lynch me.... so you have failed this time, as well.
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

theohall wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
theohall wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
And you didn't find a wolf by agreeing to lynch me.... so you have failed this time, as well.
So that just means that we are both a couple of failyers so at least I have company.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I also think that this game is over and Theohall is just razing us. :wub:

Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

:binky: :pop: :binky:
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Isgrimnur wrote:Screw it, I'm dead tomorrow anyway. Apologies for f^@(ing up the play.

Theohall 

Hey, Isgrimnur. No need to apologize. My play was a risk but I was comfortable that the real Hunter would follow along. That didn't happen and its partly my fault as well.

Its not uncommon for the villagers to claim roles to protect the real specials. I figured I had a unique opportunity and took it. Like I said, you win some, you lose some.

As long as you see what I was trying to do and understand then its no biggie.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Theohall, I'd like to hear your threat matrix before Remus does the write up. Just in case.

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

I'm apologizing in advance (Wait it's not advance anymore)
I'm moving to Vancouver, and last night was my final night at my old bar (Where I worked, where all my good friends work, where i drink for free)
so the bartenders KILLED me....

not sure how I got home.. apparently the stairs and me had problems, and I am still _trashed_ now... not a little drunk, o no... so for another few hours (like 10) I am not able to read properly or type functionally. (God bless the Microsoft word-type thingy chrome does...) When I get coherent I will post my thoughts... but based on Grund ghosty, I assume he died last night.

Sorry again, but I'll chat with you all before I take my monster-huge flight.

Oh and grund, since you are spoilerz now... TOLD YOU... :)
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Semaj wrote:Oh and grund, since you are spoilerz now... TOLD YOU... :)
???

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

my way of harassing him on how good I am.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:Theohall, I'd like to hear your threat matrix before Remus does the write up. Just in case.
I've posted two names I think are the wolf already. Because you were too thick-headed and had to lynch me due to a prior event, you can go read and figure it out on your own. :P
theohall

Post by theohall »

One thing - if I am the last bad guy in a game, the last thing I would do is kill myself. So you all missed. Enjoy Scoop leading you all to your doom due to his single-mindedness which he appears to have copied from me for some unknown reason.

Before accusing anyone tomorrow, talk amongst yourselves and ignore anything Scoop says. His wolf radar is completely broken. :horse:
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

Well since everyone else is going it  Miltonite 

"Only in a geek forum could we talk about the camcorder's battery life ruining our suspension of disbelief, while totally accepting the gigantic impenetrable monster." -YK

"Isg, set research engines to ludicrous speed!!" -DD*
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

But for reals I am going to with my latest suspicion

Withdraw Miltonite 

Semaj 

Theo might be dying and he was definitely on my list or possibilities I think Semaj is the more probable wolf rather than Theo.
"Only in a geek forum could we talk about the camcorder's battery life ruining our suspension of disbelief, while totally accepting the gigantic impenetrable monster." -YK

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

theohall wrote:One thing - if I am the last bad guy in a game, the last thing I would do is kill myself. So you all missed. Enjoy Scoop leading you all to your doom due to his single-mindedness which he appears to have copied from me for some unknown reason.

Before accusing anyone tomorrow, talk amongst yourselves and ignore anything Scoop says. His wolf radar is completely broken. :horse:
tis why I wont vote for ya... He's been at my levels of focusing on one guy. If he's righty bully to him, I just dont think he is.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Semaj wrote:
theohall wrote:One thing - if I am the last bad guy in a game, the last thing I would do is kill myself. So you all missed. Enjoy Scoop leading you all to your doom due to his single-mindedness which he appears to have copied from me for some unknown reason.

tis why I wont vote for ya... He's been at my levels of focusing on one guy. If he's righty bully to him, I just dont think he is.
Unfortunately, it's too late. Once Remus logs in, the vote total already reached 5.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Votes:
1. Semaj
2. Isgrimnur - Theohall
3. Mr Bubbles
4. Scoop - Theohall
5. Kenetickid - Theohall
6. Theohall - Theohall
7. Miltonite
8. Lagom Lite - Theohall

Totals:
Theohall: 5

There are 8 of you. The majority is 5. Voting will close when a player receives their 5th vote.

Voting is closed. Write-up when I get up in the morning/afternoon as I spent all day on the river fishing with my dad and am sunburned and exhausted. I say sorry for the delay but really I'm kinda laughing about it. :twisted:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I'm not laughing Remus. I'm not laughing at all.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

The sun rose and fell quickly that day, albeit stalling just above the horizon. Voices cried out in accusation with Scoop's rising above the rest. "I am the Hunter and I want to see Theohall dead for his crimes" As the crowd grew restless, edging towards Theohall, another voice rose above their silence "Liar. I am the Hunter and you must be a wolf." "Um, dude, the guy who said he was the Seer also said he scanned Scoop as Human. You must be the wolf." "I am lying though, I am not the Hunter." "Crap I had forgotten Grund's words." In a rush the crowd descended upon Theohall although they did pause long enough to say "Hey Dude, it is bad form to call out your own name in the middle. Wait, that's during sex. Never mind." Theohall was swiftly killed. Hung by the neck with a rope that Isgrimnur produced from his pocket (Big pocket!). As his body finished the last few twitches Miltonite's voice rose above the crowd. "I'm the werewolf, I vote for me. Wait no, lets lynch Semaj." Yet Theohall was still dead. The remaining villagers settled down to listen to a song in his honor.

Wolves - Who will you feed upon?
Seer - Who will you investigate?
Hunter - Who will you protect this dark night?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Ok.. does anyone who is not scoop have a suggestion who is the bad guy. :doh:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Kenetickid

Post by Kenetickid »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Ok.. does anyone who is not scoop have a suggestion who is the bad guy. :doh:
I have a suggestion. I say we kill the new guy cause he has the perfect cover. Plus he voulenteered himslef last night as he watched us kill Theo.

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Back. Ow, sunburn!

...and HC, what high-level play. I applaud ISG/Scoop for their risky plan, since neither of them are the Hunter.

If I don't make it tonight, Kinetickid and Mr Bubbles are my top suspects. I can't read Semaj. I doubt miltonite is our wolf, or if he is, he's doing a very good job at seeming like a human newbie.
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Kenetickid wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:Ok.. does anyone who is not scoop have a suggestion who is the bad guy. :doh:
I have a suggestion. I say we kill the new guy cause he has the perfect cover. Plus he voulenteered himslef last night as he watched us kill Theo.
* Mr Bubbles need someone to follow apparently. Wolfy. He's been somewhat more active than usual, which would normally indicate a good guy special, but they are accounted for.

* Kinetickid - kill the new guy because he has the perfect cover? I have to say, your last few posts have been reeking of evil. WHY are you indicating miltonite? What has he done that seems wolfish to you, other than being the "new guy"?
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Semaj wrote:I thought Arcanis was actually a powered, and grund had pegged it and thusly had turned his "seer" power to Arcanis. So I fully expected us to be killing the hunter tonight
Today. Killing the hunter today. Via lynching. Right?

Werewolves are the only ones who think about killing as an activity for the night.

Semaj shoots up the suspicion roster!
Oh, and I just saw this.

"I fully expect us to be killing the hunter tonight"? Hmm?
Is there anyone in hell?

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Human: Scoop, Isgrimnur.
Probably human: Miltonite.

Wolf candidates:
1. Semaj. First choice. Classic wolf slip.
2. Kinetickid or Mr Bubbles seems the most wolfish if not Semaj.
Is there anyone in hell?

miltonite

Post by miltonite »

As I have posted before Semaj is also my first choice for wolf ATM. Go back 1 page to find it. If Semaj turns out to be human then Bubbles would be my next choice.

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Lagom Lite wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
* Mr Bubbles need someone to follow apparently. Wolfy. He's been somewhat more active than usual, which would normally indicate a good guy special, but they are accounted for.
Are you smoking crack. Do a post count and I am way down there, but hey.. Grund had you high on his suspects list.
Bertrand Russell
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Are you smoking crack. Do a post count and I am way down there, but hey.. Grund had you high on his suspects list.
Yes, but normally you post even less and not in that... confrontative manner. It's like you're trying to compensate.

Grund had me high on his suspects list, but he's wrong. He's often wrong about me, as I'm sure you've noticed; he even admits to it himself.
Is there anyone in hell?

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Lagom Lite wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
Kenetickid wrote:
Yes, but normally you post even less and not in that... confrontative manner. It's like you're trying to compensate.

Grund had me high on his suspects list, but he's wrong. He's often wrong about me, as I'm sure you've noticed; he even admits to it himself.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. :wink:
Bertrand Russell
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

Mr Bubbles wrote: Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. :wink:
Just to be clear are you accusing of him being a clock or werewolf? :wink: