2024 Fundraising - $1102 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Today I get a 360 (or I die trying)

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

triggercut

Post by triggercut »

I blame Disarm and his stupid link. Ever since he posted it, I've checked it a couple of times a day.

This afternoon I was getting ready to head out to run errands and almost as an afterthought, I clicked it and...jackpot. They must have just updated their inventory and put them out (at the front of the store with a flunky watching out for them) when I got there, and by the time I'd left they were gone.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
disarm

Post by disarm »

triggercut wrote:I blame Disarm and his stupid link. Ever since he posted it, I've checked it a couple of times a day.
you're welcome...trust me, you won't regret it ;)

i was in my local BestBuy yesterday and wound up talking to one of the employees in the gaming section about the 360 for a few minutes...told him i already had one when he caught me looking at stuff and avoided the sales pitch. i asked him if they were receiving systems in very often, and he said they were actually getting shipments on almost a weekly basis now. it does seem like they're getting a little bit easier to find...and BB is turning out to be a pretty reliabe source for finding one.