The state of the forum

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Did you TP your enemies when you were young?

I did, and I am proud of it. Those bastards had it coming.
19%
I did, but I regret my actions.
6%
I did not. I was a good kid.
37%
I did not, because I lacked the courage.
3%
I plead the Fifth.
3%
I had no enemies.
9%
I had no enemies, but I did it anyway because that's the type of guy I am.
18%
I still toilet paper my enemies. Fear my power!
6%

Total votes: 68

Tareeq

The state of the forum

Post by Tareeq »

I did, and I'm ashamed for what I did, because the people I did it to didn't deserve it. If there's any justice in the world my yard will be rolled by 15 year olds on sunday.

Fortunately there's no justice in this world.
CSL

Post by CSL »

In English?
Debris

Post by Debris »

I've actually never TP'd a house. Maybe I need to add it to the list of things I want to do before I die.

I have firebombed pumpkins though... Surely that counts for something.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

I'm still young. FEAR MY POWER!

Actually, I haven't TPed anyone in like five years. I'm so ashamed! :oops:
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Wow... 35% of us say we were good kids.

There is obviously something wrong with this poll.

- Ash
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Asharak wrote: There is obviously something wrong with this poll.
What's wrong is that some of us are filthy, rotten liars. :P
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

I didn't becaue I didn't want to buy it and I didn't want to use ours (woe be anyone if the TP ran out off-schedule).

We used the environment. Sticks, rotting leaves, dog poo...
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

CSL wrote:In English?
A picture is worth a thousand flushes.

Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Exodor wrote:What's wrong is that some of us are filthy, rotten liars. :P
/whistles

- Ash
Sunderer

Post by Sunderer »

Folks, TP is the least of what we did. Just to give you an example:

(1) We jacked up the principal's car in his own driveway. Took all four tires; made rope swings out of them (wheels and all), and hung the rope swings on four of his neighbor's trees.

(2) At homecoming, our school "borrowed" EVERY sign we could find in town, and planted them on the school grounds. The Kip's "Big Boy" went on top of the school.

(3) All sophmores got "crew cuts".

That's only the beginning. But we had a rule. We NEVER did anything that couldn't be undone. Ok, you can't get all the TP out of the trees but it comes out eventually. Some students bent that rule by stealing stop signs at homecoming, but my crew wouldn't.
"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."
Tscott

Post by Tscott »

I didn't TP, but I know for a fact my sister did. One day my dad was moving her car from the street to the garage and smelled something terrible. In tracking down the smell he opened the trunk and found several rolls of toilet paper and several rotting jack-o-lanterns... Busted! Her and her friends were out causing trouble around Halloween and forgot to get rid of the evidence afterwards.

The funny thing was this was at the end of a very mild November that my dad finally found it. She had had those rotting pumpkins in the trunk for a month and when she noticed the smell her first instinct was to get a spray air freshener and spray it in her car every day, rather than track down where the smell was coming from and fix it.
She's the puzzle piece behind the couch that makes the sky complete.
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

I had no enemies. Image
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
CSL

Post by CSL »

dbt1949 wrote:I had no enemies. Image
Yes, you killed them all didn't you!

Mr. slambie

Post by Mr. slambie »

I did not, but I was not a good kid - We would grab someone elses bag of candy and make like we were going to run off with it and then turn around and give it back. :twisted:

We just have to watchout for the big kids. :)

I'm going with the halloween theme here
Pointer

Post by Pointer »

Sunderer wrote: But we had a rule. We NEVER did anything that couldn't be undone.
Oh well that makes it okay then.
Peacedog

Post by Peacedog »

I did, and I'm ashamed for what I did, because the people I did it to didn't deserve it. If there's any justice in the world my yard will be rolled by 15 year olds on sunday.
We did it to friends too. But also enemies. And somtimes random strangers because the yard looked juicy.

And it didn't stop once we exited the "kid" phase.
Grinfin

Post by Grinfin »

In our haunt, you TPed those you liked, so it actually it was a compliment. Not that the fathers who had clean up saw it that way....
obb

Post by obb »

I gave a friend of mine a PVC nightstick which he proceeded to use to beat up another friend of mine.

There's more than one way to be evil.
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

This poll is defective: it lacks an option for "friends and enemies alike."

Way back when I was in highschool (yeah, Aristotle was one of my teachers), we'd do this in rather spectacular fashion. We would stop by the supermarket, and buy generic asswipes by the case. During one memorable outing, we bought 6 cases of TP for a caravan of 18 cars containing a mob of 47 people (that's when we learned smaller commando teams were quieter and therefore more effective.

We did such a thorough job that we received a reputation for our work. Getting hit by us became something of a popularity thing, and we would get requests from people who wouldn't otherwise give us the time of day (ie, cute girls) for us to hit their house. The school yearbook even sent a team of photographers to shoot a staged event (at the house of one of the girls in our group).

Aside from occasional high-speed chases involving irate homeowners, the only time things went truly bad was when we pre-planned a raid against a girl we were none too fond of in Cicero (Al Capone's old home town, for those of you needing a reference). There was maybe 6 or 8 of us, and the building was a large corner 3 flat surrounded by very tall elm trees with branches trimmed up to about 25 feet. The moment we launched our assault, we were suddenly surrounded by Cicero's finest, who had laid an ambush. 13 cop cars had sealed every avenue of escape. The girl's father came out enraged (he heard this was going to happen and arranged for the trap). He demanded we clean everything up, which of course was quite impossible since the tree branches were so high! I turned on my charm (such as it was) and convinced the father that this was actually an act of endearment - we only did this to people we loved (god how we hated that fat skank). He caved in, and decreed that we should be let go. After all that, the cops didn't even get a collar out of it!
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Only when I am trying to pull one from the mob.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Faldarian

Post by Faldarian »

The seniors where I went to high school used to pull one gigantic prank on Halloween every year. There was a small courtyard in the bottom level of our school (which wasn't that big itself), kind of the hollow center of the square bottom floor. They'd always stick something in there for school the next day, like a few signs or something.

Well, my senior year they decided to do something more grand. They somehow managed to get an entire rusted car in there; they must have gotten it to the roof and lowered it down somehow, I have no idea... and some pigs, and some chickens, and some signs, and TP...

Our principal was so pissed off, I've always regretted not being a part of that.