Simple feature request - or am I missing something?

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

Coskesh

Simple feature request - or am I missing something?

Post by Coskesh »

Perhaps I'm not very observant, but it seems like when you are replying to a thread, nowhere does it indicate the title of the thread.

Is there a mod that might fix this, assuming that I'm not missing anything and that it is an important enough feature to enough people?
Gedd
Technical Admin

Re: Simple feature request - or am I missing something?

Post by Gedd »

Coskesh wrote:Perhaps I'm not very observant, but it seems like when you are replying to a thread, nowhere does it indicate the title of the thread.

Is there a mod that might fix this, assuming that I'm not missing anything and that it is an important enough feature to enough people?
I seem to recall a hack that stuck the current thread title + "Re:" into the subject automatically of the reply. I'll stick it on the list, but it'll be low priority for now.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

People can change that.

Post by LawBeefaroni »

You can find the thread title in the Topic Review window when composing a reply. If you scroll all the way down to the original post, it will say "Post Subject: Simple feature request - or am I missing something?"

Subsequent posts have Re: and the post subject, but people can change that.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Coskesh

Post by Coskesh »

Thanks Law, didn't see the "Post subject" line.