Halo 2 Impressions!

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

driver

Post by driver »

I don't know if I envy you guys who have finished the game already, or if I feel feel sorry that you're already done with it. I'm having a blast with it - that feeling of not knowing where I'm suposed to go in the first game hasn't been near as bad.
qp

Post by qp »

Whoops how'd I miss this thread...just posted my own.

So far, I just don't get it...maybe I need to be playing on a better TV...or something. This game just doesn't seem that great...perhaps an overhype issue, or too used to PC FPS'...don't know.

I hope i get into it...I may yet, but H2 is definitely going to be on the backburner for a bit... :cry:
TheMissingLink

Post by TheMissingLink »

I had a good time with it when I first played through it...at that point, however, I had never played Half-Life 2. I think that will influence my next play-through (scheduled this holiday season). The last 3/4ths of the missions were a pain in the ass, as well. I'm glad the multiplayer is so well done.
Member of the GG UT2k4 9000 Frag Club
Member of the GG UT2k4 Triple Digit Suicide Club
TheMissingLink on PSN
qp

Post by qp »

Hmm it's getting a bit better now - I made it to the "second part" (the new POV so to speak...) That was pretty cool, and introduced some fun new weapons. Have to see how it turns out...
qp

Post by qp »

Continues to improve, a solid title - will I reach GOTY levels of enjoyment? Well that'd be tough this year...
Hipolito

Re: Halo 2 Impressions!

Post by Hipolito »

I'm not into the Halo games at all, but I find this fascinating. A YouTuber offered $20,000 for whoever could complete Halo 2 at the maximum possible difficulty without dying. This is arguably one of the hardest video gaming challenges ever. Here's how it turned out, and it's a really interesting video all the way through.