It's Only a Model.

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Mr. Fed

It's Only a Model.

Post by Mr. Fed »

CBS News is like unto Camelot, but haunted by the ghost of Edward R. Murrow, says Dan Rather.
Describing his love of CBS and CBS News, Rather observed in the interview last year: "In my mind and the minds of the people I work with, this is a magical, mystical kingdom -- our version of Camelot. And we feel we are working at a kind of roundtable of King Arthur proportions. Now, it may be that this kingdom exists only in our minds. But that makes it no less real for those of us who live it every day."

And then there was this: "Ed Murrow's ghost is here. I've seen him and talked to him on the third floor of this building many times late at night. And I can tell you that he's watching over us."
Well, fax me from Kinko's and call me a dupe! That's something special! Courage, Gunga Dan!
gbasden

Re: It's Only a Model.

Post by gbasden »

Mr. Fed wrote:CBS News is like unto Camelot, but haunted by the ghost of Edward R. Murrow, says Dan Rather.
Describing his love of CBS and CBS News, Rather observed in the interview last year: "In my mind and the minds of the people I work with, this is a magical, mystical kingdom -- our version of Camelot. And we feel we are working at a kind of roundtable of King Arthur proportions. Now, it may be that this kingdom exists only in our minds. But that makes it no less real for those of us who live it every day."

And then there was this: "Ed Murrow's ghost is here. I've seen him and talked to him on the third floor of this building many times late at night. And I can tell you that he's watching over us."
Well, fax me from Kinko's and call me a dupe! That's something special! Courage, Gunga Dan!
"Well, on second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place."
DD

Post by DD »

Best. Thread title. Evar.

And a snappy reply from gbasden as well! :)
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

It's official.

Dan Rather is batshit fucking loco
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

SuperHiro wrote:It's official.

Pending the results of the inquiry into that Bush National Guard non-story, I think he's just prepping his insanity defense.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
The Evil Dead

Post by The Evil Dead »

Dude! No way!
Listen to the Eels
DD

Post by DD »

SuperHiro wrote:It's official.

This is news?
Eel Snave

Post by Eel Snave »

Why? I've talked to Edward Murrow too. He lives in my closet. Bastard always stinks up the bathroom though.
Downwards Compatible
We're playing every NES game alphabetically! Even the crappy ones! Send help!