James Bond Series(XBOX)

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

U2K Tha Greate$t

James Bond Series(XBOX)

Post by U2K Tha Greate$t »

I'm going to pick up these 2 in a few mins and i was curious who else enjoy the series and which ones do you own.

ImageImage

Both games are 7.99 at the mall which i am going too.

I also own tomorrow never dies on psx and the world is not enough on psx too. So i'm trying to keep the collection going. I had to get rid of the n64 version of the world is not enough, too tough in the last level.

See ya! Be back with results later on the 2 games.
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

Nightfire was fun but very short. I beat it the day after I bought it, which really ticked me off, and EB had their 'Satisfaction Guaranteed No Questions Asked' return policy still, so I returned it. I was only one of three games I used that policy for (the others being Elite Farce and one of the old SSI Dragonlance games).

I never played Agent Under Fire though, but you should also be able to find 'Everything or Nothing' for pretty cheap now too (like 10 bucks used) and it is supposed to be pretty good. 'From Russia with Love' is supposed to be OK, better than Goldeneye:Rogue Agent but lesser than 'Everything'. I hear you should avoid 'Golden Eye:Rogue Agent' like the plague.
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
U2K Tha Greate$t

Post by U2K Tha Greate$t »

Golden Eye:Rogue Agent looks good, despite the not so good reviews base on other people's opinions :lol: PLus i'm tying to keep the collection going. 8)

I was just playing nightfire, the intro's and cut scenes are nice, and i love playing multiplayer bot match. Agent under fire is good too, even tho the control is a little bit off from nightfire.

Btw, you said you finsh nightfire in one day, but dude the game has like 14 or so many levels, from what i counted. Plus did you unlock all of the secrets?
driver

Post by driver »

I played both of those -- they're great fun. I liked Agent Under Fire the best.
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

U2K Tha Greate$t wrote:Btw, you said you finsh nightfire in one day, but dude the game has like 14 or so many levels, from what i counted. Plus did you unlock all of the secrets?
Naw, I don't think I got all the secrets, but I've never been one that cares about alot of the secrets/get all the combos & awards idea that most console games have.
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!