[VIDEO] kickass Sin Episode: Emergence video

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Daehawk

[VIDEO] kickass Sin Episode: Emergence video

Post by Daehawk »

http://ve3d.ign.com/#686762

Man that video rocks. I was'nt looking forward to this that much but wow that video kills.

Be sure to keep watching after the credits at the end for a ...ahem..jetpack malfunction :P
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

I definitely like the new Elexis Sinclair look, more realistic and the voice is spot on.

Jessica Cannon looks great, but I actually liked the slightly more Asian look that the original concept of her showed. Also the voice actor they picked for her has a slightly deeper voice than a girl her frame normally has. But then again I've met such women before, and the voice actor is well trained.
Lord Percy

Post by Lord Percy »

Turtle wrote:Also the voice actor they picked for her has a slightly deeper voice than a girl her frame normally has. But then again I've met such women before
Are you sure they were... women? :idea:
Tom Ohle

Post by Tom Ohle »

Hell yeah, that looks awesome. Three cheers for episodic content!
Kagath

Post by Kagath »

I like the shotgun ricocheting kill. :D

I won Sin & Wages of Sin waaaaaaay back in a contest from Ritualistic. I loved them. The expansion was probably even better than the game. I wish I could have tried the Hoverbike DM with others though...
Playing: BF3 360 | Chrono Trigger DS | Assassin's Creed 360 | - WINGS!
PSN/Live: MrStark77
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I bought the original and got stuck near the beginning so i returned it. A few years ago I found it for $2 in a JC so picked it up again. I cant remember if I finished it though. I know I missed the Alexis easter egg though damnit. :)

All I really remember about the first one was shooting inoccent female bank tellersin the first mission so I could see up thier skirts hahaha. May have to try it again...the game..not the panties part,..really.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Ibby

Post by Ibby »

I (and some others) won a contest put on by Bluesnews back when Sin was in crunchtime where we got to pay a visit to the studios in downtown Dallas. They showed us around the offices where I got to see THE Levelord from afar as he hunkered over some keyboard.

Played some early builds of the game, did some very buggy and unstable deathmatch, grabbed some Sin swag, and had a generally good time. No way was the game ready for release, but they went gold about 3 weeks later.

Why do I mention this? It's my one claim to fame with having met/snooped around a real game developer's office.
Crawley

Post by Crawley »

I dunno. Other than the last sequence which was amusing this didn't do anything for me. It looked like your standard FPS.
Greg Wak

Post by Greg Wak »

Well THAT sure looked like a hoot. Levels seemed tobe right out of HL2 but that's not neccessarily a bad thing. With episodic release you will allways be lloking forward to the next part of the story. I'm in.