At least now the curtains will match the carpet.

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

WAW

At least now the curtains will match the carpet.

Post by WAW »

Fox News has reached an agreement to become the primary news provider to radio giant Clear Channel Communications Inc.

The pact stands to greatly boost the radio presence of Fox News, which rolled out its service last year, as it looks to compete with the much more entrenched CBS Radio, a unit of Viacom Inc., and Walt Disney Co.'s ABC Radio.

Under the terms of the five-year deal, which starts next year, as many as 172 of Clear Channel's news and talk stations could eventually carry Fox's radio service, which includes news updates of up to five minutes per hour and syndicated talk shows by some of its cable news personalities, including Alan Colmes.
So now right wing talk with right wing news. Soon we'll all start our day stomping our feet and singing Das Panzerlied. :wink:
You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton. I never saved anything for the swim back!
WW
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Mr. Sparkle

Post by Mr. Sparkle »

Wait which one uses AOL? Logically I would guess it's Goering, since he was the biggest fucktard of the non-Hitler a-holes of the Third Reich.
My blog: Chimpanzee Tea Party

"Osama Bin Laden can suck my insouciance." -Kung Fu Monkey
CSL

Post by CSL »

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Wait which one uses AOL? Logically I would guess it's Goering, since he was the biggest fucktard of the non-Hitler a-holes of the Third Reich.
$5 says its Keitel
Mr. Sparkle

Post by Mr. Sparkle »

CSL wrote:
Mr. Sparkle wrote:Wait which one uses AOL? Logically I would guess it's Goering, since he was the biggest fucktard of the non-Hitler a-holes of the Third Reich.
$5 says its Keitel
Hmmm, yeah, he's the type of ineffectual dumbass of little account who might use AOL, good point.

Just a tool to be used by by the evil people who were smarter than him. Kinda like the AOL/Microsoft relationship. The "nodding ass" to Windows' Hitler.

;)
My blog: Chimpanzee Tea Party

"Osama Bin Laden can suck my insouciance." -Kung Fu Monkey
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Work begins on a new master transmission antenna for Clear Channel after the Fox deal was struck.

Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

$iljanus wrote:Work begins on a new master transmission antenna for Clear Channel after the Fox deal was struck.
LOL, pretty good one there, Siljanus! :)