GalCiv 2 Wiki here

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Grifman

GalCiv 2 Wiki here

Post by Grifman »

Thought this deserved a separate thread to make sure no one misses this. This isn't on Wikipedia, it's on Wikicities, whatever that is. That said, it's got tons of good stuff on the behinds the scenes game info such as difficulty levels, economics, etc:

http://galciv.wikicities.com/wiki/Galac ... tions_Wiki

Enjoy.
GreenReaper

Re: GalCiv 2 Wiki here

Post by GreenReaper »

Grifman wrote:Thought this deserved a separate thread to make sure no one misses this. This isn't on Wikipedia, it's on Wikicities, whatever that is.
Wikicities is a host for community wikis. I started it up on there because I knew they were a reliable host who could handle the traffic - 4,000 visitors a day yesterday! :-)
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Hey, it's another Stardock employee. :) Welcome to our little neck of the woods, 'Reaper.

- Ash
GreenReaper

Post by GreenReaper »

Thanks for the welcome! I noticed a few of our hits coming from the OO forums and thought I'd drop by and say hi. :-)
Bob

Post by Bob »

Asharak wrote:Hey, it's another Stardock employee. :) Welcome to our little neck of the woods, 'Reaper.

- Ash
I thought we were calling them "coporate schills"? Or is that policy on hold? :)
Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Bob wrote:
Asharak wrote:Hey, it's another Stardock employee. :) Welcome to our little neck of the woods, 'Reaper.

- Ash
I thought we were calling them "coporate schills"? Or is that policy on hold? :)
The word is 'infiltrators'. And as long as they clearly mark themselves as such, we'll let them off with only being lightly killed before declaring them productive members of the community.
GreenReaper

Post by GreenReaper »

Bob wrote:

- Ash
I resent that characterization!!

WindowBlinds - Object Desktop - Natural Desktop - Desktop Pet - DesktopX - TotalGaming.NET - ThinkDesk - WinCustomize
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Heh.

- Ash
lokiju

Post by lokiju »

GreenReaper wrote:
Bob wrote:

- Ash
I resent that characterization!!

WindowBlinds - Object Desktop - Natural Desktop - Desktop Pet - DesktopX - TotalGaming.NET - ThinkDesk - WinCustomize
Heh, too funny. Anyhoo, welcome GreenReaper! I was just reading some of your responses on the Stardock boards - I don't think I've ever seen so many official responses on a gaming forum before. You guys are awesome.
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
GreenReaper

Post by GreenReaper »

lokiju wrote:Heh, too funny. Anyhoo, welcome GreenReaper! I was just reading some of your responses on the Stardock boards - I don't think I've ever seen so many official responses on a gaming forum before. You guys are awesome.
Well, we're just regular guys and gals, you know? We just happen to be making games, and we like people to enjoy them, and we're sad when they don't and we try to fix it. You'd probably get the same from the people at EA if their bosses would quit whipping them for posting on forums all day. :D

Edit: OK, OK! I'm sorry, Brad - please stop whipping me now!