Caption this

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Caption this

Post by $iljanus »

After all the intelligence mistakes were out in the open, Luca Brazzi aka George "The Fish" Tenet is about to get his final reward...
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
The Preacher
Forum Moderator

Post by The Preacher »

GWB, having the XP from two stolen elections, received a critical +20 to his Pickpocket roll.
You do not take from this universe. It grants you what it will.
Defiant

Re: Caption this

Post by Defiant »

"I award you the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Of course, it's not really made of gold, but rather a cheap look-a-like that will turn green by friday, and it was Made in China, so it's not like the freedom part matters, but, hey, it'll give you a photo-op opportunity, that someone can post later today and people can make wacky captions of. And that's something to take pride in. I know I do."
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Oh yes George, you're right, this will look exquisite with my blue tie. I hope my ass doesn't look too big in these pants. Do you still love me? You never hold my hand anymore. I..ACCKKK...agghhhh
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

I took a dive for the GW Bush and all I got was this stupid medal.