Zombie II: ArmyofOne can't do it alone. Villagers win.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

well if they eat you it was good knowing you. and if they eat me i hope i give them heart burn.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
tgb

Post by tgb »

Boo. Wait. There are no Jewish ghosts. I'll have to come back as a Golem.

I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Arcanis wrote:well if they eat you it was good knowing you. and if they eat me i hope i give them heart burn.
If they eat me they'll likely need a second kill or they will not get their fill.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

i just wieghed in at my tornoment saterday at 127.8 lbs i'm aobut 5'10" you do the math they can eat you if they kill me they will just be useing me for a tooth pick.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

How about a twofer: you and Chaos? :P
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Bakhtosh wrote:How about a twofer: you and Chaos? :P

Keep your strange lusts out of this. Perv. :x :wink:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Here's hoping to see you guys in the AM.

(as only a handful decided to send me PMs)
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

What the hell. We almost left the front page. Get with the PMs already. Sheesh. :D
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

i think our specials and zombies are a bit "special" and that is what takes them so long.

eidt for fun comentary:
Z1: So who are we going to eat tonight.
Z2: I don't know you pick.
Z1: Well i'm in the mood for some tai food, but no tai players so what else.
Z2: like i said your choice.
Z1: How about (insert player here)?
Z2: no i don't want to eat them they always taiste like it was left on the buffet too long.
Z1: but you said i get to pick.
Z2: yes but not them i want someone else.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

ok its been about 18 hrs since Ralf asked for the pm's what is takeing so freaking long. are the zombies actually haveing the conversation i jokeingly put up in my last post. Is the doc on vacation in tahiti while i'm out in the waitinng room. is the psy too busy useing the jedi mind trick on hot chicks.

i'm tired, cranky, and have a broken car so i can't leave i need something to get me through the day, so pleas get your asses in gear and get those pm's out.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

The next morning came and once again one villager was missing. The villagers scrambled over to his house, hoping that he had just over slept. But their wishful thinking wasn't to be - the living room looked like a scene out of "Dead Alive". Ripped off limbs and skull bits lay along the floor. Blood was splattered across the walls. And in the middle of the room lay a disfigured body with it's skull-top ripped off. Bits of brains were everywhere. The zombies had feasted well - Bakhtosh was dead.

The villagers returned to the field outside the lab. They needed to end this zombie menace before things went further. They were down to 9 people left from the original 15. Things weren't looking good. But who to kill today?

It is day. 5 votes are needed for a majority.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Alright noxiousdog, whats your big piece of info? B's death makes some folk very suspicious to me and I am sure they will say it makes me suspicious to them so before I go off on a rant about folks I would like to have as much info as possible.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

ok good we can finaly get some work done. Here is the break down so far:

Remus West
yossar zombie
ChrisGrenard food sibling
noxiousdog
pr0ner
Bakhtosh food
setaside
Mr. Bubbles food sibling
tgb lynched
Arcanis
tru1cy
Yankeeman84 lynched
ArmyofOne
ChaosRaven
st_dysan
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Remus West wrote:Alright noxiousdog, whats your big piece of info? B's death makes some folk very suspicious to me and I am sure they will say it makes me suspicious to them so before I go off on a rant about folks I would like to have as much info as possible.
I have been in contact with someone claiming to be the psychic. He has obviously cleared me. The plan was to check on Dysan last night. I have not heard the results.

edit: psychic/seer whatever.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Sorry I've been away guys, got called out of town for work so now I need to review the posts since I've been gone.
The Saint
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

st_dysan wrote:Sorry I've been away guys, got called out of town for work so now I need to review the posts since I've been gone.
can you confirm or deny what Nox just said so that this can be put to rest. If its true i think the doc needs to protect one of you tonight since you will be the most obvious choices.

edit: Where is CR i'm posting way too much in his abcence, and i don't like saying more than everyone else makes me feel like i'm being watched.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

The seer has confirmed that dysan is innocent.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Given Nox's info and my own info then I have to cast doubt on the humanity of Chaosraven
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Remus West wrote:Given Nox's info and my own info then I have to cast doubt on the humanity of Chaosraven
Can you share?

Note - other than being a brazen attempt, I have no way to confirm/deny what the 'seer' is telling me.
Black Lives Matter

setaside

Post by setaside »

Cool. Some info. Consider me on the ND/Dysan bandwagon from here on out. Just give a name and I'll add my vote.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

noxiousdog wrote:
Remus West wrote:Given Nox's info and my own info then I have to cast doubt on the humanity of Chaosraven
Can you share?

Note - other than being a brazen attempt, I have no way to confirm/deny what the 'seer' is telling me.
I could but that would be sharing information I don't want made public if chaosraven is not a zombie. As I said I am casting doubt not making a certain statement. I have no way to be entirely certain.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

setaside wrote:Cool. Some info. Consider me on the ND/Dysan bandwagon from here on out. Just give a name and I'll add my vote.
You may want to wait to do that until their "seer" proves true or gives us enough people to be sure of winning. This could be a play either by Nox or by the one posing as the psychic to mislead us. I don't think that is very likely but it is possible.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

well right now no one other than the zombies know who they are since the psy has only had 2 nights to vision and apparently has chosen Nox and St. as his 2 choices so even the psy doesn't know who the zombies are any more than us.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Arcanis wrote:well right now no one other than the zombies know who they are since the psy has only had 2 nights to vision and apparently has chosen Nox and St. as his 2 choices so even the psy doesn't know who the zombies are any more than us.
True, unless the psychic is dead and Nox is a zombie playing us. Again, I really doubt that but it is possible if Bahktosh was the psychic.
tgb

Post by tgb »

Boo
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

tgb wrote:Image

Boo
crap he was a zombie kill it again.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

As seer spokesman, you all know as much as us.

I have not been privy to any extra info, except for a small conversation that Remus and I have had, but I didn't see anything in there worth while.

So, my inclination is to vote for pr0ner, but that is only rooted in cursory reading, not in evidence.
Black Lives Matter

Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

noxiousdog wrote:As seer spokesman, you all know as much as us.

I have not been privy to any extra info, except for a small conversation that Remus and I have had, but I didn't see anything in there worth while.

So, my inclination is to vote for pr0ner, but that is only rooted in cursory reading, not in evidence.
well he has been rather quite and since your a rep of the psy i know i won't be killing him so until i get something to convince me not to vote for him i'll cast a tenative vote for Pr0ner
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Even as a government employee, some days I do have to work, you know, arcanis. Been a little quiet as a result.

I agree I've been a little erratic with my voting style this game. But, I've mostly been confused by most of the evidence that's being thrown about in the game, as no one has really stepped forward with anything solid.

And since there have been people more erratic than I, throwing out accusations left and right, I vote ChaosRaven as being zombie. Throwing doubt and clouding up everything is definitely something a zombie would do to throw people off his scent.
Hodor.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

as i said my vote is tenative. right now i'm going with the one that is least likely to get the psy killed if as Remus pointed out they are not dead already. If there is any evedence or compelling argument brought to me i'll definetly reconsider my vote and likely recend or change it. But i have to have some argument brought to me to do so.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I agree with following Noxiousdog's advice on this one if only to avoid killing the psychic. I change my vote to prOner.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Arcanis wrote:as i said my vote is tenative. right now i'm going with the one that is least likely to get the psy killed if as Remus pointed out they are not dead already. If there is any evedence or compelling argument brought to me i'll definetly reconsider my vote and likely recend or change it. But i have to have some argument brought to me to do so.
Your guess is probably as good as mine right now.

No one has PMed me with any evidence one way or the other.

No one has presented any evidence in the thread one way or the other, other than NoxiousDog's claim that st_dysan is innocent.

And for all we know, since the psychic hasn't come out yet, NoxiousDog could be having information fed to him by a zombie.

It's tricky.
Hodor.
setaside

Post by setaside »

Well I'll throw my vote for pr0ner until I've heard otherwise ... umm ... that is unless this is the deciding vote and then ... my apologies if you're not actually a brain-eater.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

Remus West: (Chaosraven)-> Pr0ner
noxiousdog: Pr0ner
pr0ner: Chaosraven
setaside: Pr0ner
Arcanis: (Pr0ner)
tru1cy
ArmyofOne
ChaosRaven
st_dysan

this is current vote tally. adjusted to my withdrawl of vote for Pr0ner since i got pm with an argument on his behalf.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I am not going to withdraw my vote just yet as my main goal is do not kill the psychic and as Arcanis pointed out ND, if really in touch with him, would not vote to lynch the psychic. If folks have strong reasoning why I should reconsider I will listen but not promise anything.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

well i'm about to leave, since i have a trip today, so i'll cast my prodding vote to get people to wake up and partisipate. so wake your ass up ArmyOfOne i haven't seen a post by you since early in the lynching vote for the previous day.

PS if you are the Psy or Doc sorry, if innocent get more caffine, if zombie *throws stick* go get it boy *blows head off as soon as he turns around*
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Well I'm back so now I guess I have to make a choice, since my info leads to Proner I guess I'll go with that. Funny how the ND/Dysan bandwagon got perpetuated...oh well
The Saint
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

st_dysan wrote:Well I'm back so now I guess I have to make a choice, since my info leads to Proner I guess I'll go with that. Funny how the ND/Dysan bandwagon got perpetuated...oh well
Um...bandwagon implies we are trying to lynch you guys. right now I believe we are in the process of giving you the benefit of the doubt.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Do NoxiousDog and st_dysan mind sharing what their info is that makes me a zombie? I definitely would like to know.
Hodor.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Ok, I absolutely must have a PM from the doctor before I vote.

BTW - if you guys have questions regarding who to decapitate today, you may go ahead and vote for me.

That way if ND, the psychic and *other innocent name here* are indeed connected, then the good guys can have another day to hook up.

There are nine of us. There are 2 zombies.

Tomorrow there will seven.

The next there will be five.

The next day the zombies have won if we haven't pegged one more of them.

Nox should be alive tomorrow as the zombies must go for the seer to keep the block down.
If the block of at least three lives for two days then the good guys win.

I am not the seer/psychic, as was pointed out by ND (which led me to believe he was either it or contacted by it).

I am not a zombie, but I would rather I lose my head than we hit the seer/psychic by accident. I will assume ND can lead that vote away from the one guy we don't want to kill.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis