Help, I can't find my remote!

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

naednek

Help, I can't find my remote!

Post by naednek »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4142183.stm

Can you imagine the fun the person who stole the remote could have with this lady :P

someone should follow her, and click that remote and see what happens

I know it's wrong, but there could be some funny situations :D
SpaceLord

Post by SpaceLord »

She should check the couch cushions. Every time I've lost my mind, the remote was in the cushions. Coincidence? I think not. :oops:
naednek

Post by naednek »

sheesh, only 1 reply :D I was expecting a 2 pager by the time I got home :)
Lee

Post by Lee »

naednek wrote:sheesh, only 1 reply :D I was expecting a 2 pager by the time I got home :)
OO is dying, it's not like it used to be. :|
For motivation and so Jeff V can make me look bad:
2010 Totals: Biking: 65 miles Running: 393 miles
2009 Finals: Biking: 93 miles Running: 158 miles (I know it sucked, but I had a hernia most of the year)
Brian

Post by Brian »

Perhaps a different subject title would draw the curious. I know it took me at least a day and a stretch of boredom before I even started to care enough about your lost remote to even click my way in. (Which, of course, is not what this thread was actually about.)
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
Odin

Post by Odin »

Lee wrote:
naednek wrote:sheesh, only 1 reply :D I was expecting a 2 pager by the time I got home :)
It never was like it used to be. It did die down a bit over the holidays, but I think that's typical. By comparison, it's been crazy the last couple of days.

Sith
Lee

Post by Lee »

Sith Lord wrote:
Lee wrote:
It never was like it used to be. It did die down a bit over the holidays, but I think that's typical. By comparison, it's been crazy the last couple of days.

Sith
I was joking btw, was just remembering how people used to say that on GG a lot, only they were serious.
For motivation and so Jeff V can make me look bad:
2010 Totals: Biking: 65 miles Running: 393 miles
2009 Finals: Biking: 93 miles Running: 158 miles (I know it sucked, but I had a hernia most of the year)
naednek

Post by naednek »

Amish Warlord wrote:Perhaps a different subject title would draw the curious. I know it took me at least a day and a stretch of boredom before I even started to care enough about your lost remote to even click my way in. (Which, of course, is not what this thread was actually about.)
Well what do you expect, it was 6 am in the morning. :D You expect me to be fully awake?