[Werewolf variant] The Thing! Day fourteen begins!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

Anybody have a count on how many things we have surviving now?
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Kraegor wrote:5

burned baktosh

missed on msteelers
night

burned remus

assuming accurate....which would make previous post of "3" wrong.

burned msteelers
burned pr8ner
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

oh wells, altho i hate the finger pointing appearance, goin with Pharaoh
Padre

Post by Padre »

FOURTH TEST

Pharaoh ----> Kraegor
Zekester --->
rdm --->
Trikane --->
Crux ---->
Gryndyl --->
Kraegor ---> Pharaoh
Caine --->
Lars --->
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

apparently pharoah and i are engaged in a snowball fight and everyone else is still taking the christmas dinner nap.

ate just a little too much fried remus i guess.
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

Kraegor wrote:apparently pharoah and i are engaged in a snowball fight and everyone else is still taking the christmas dinner nap.

ate just a little too much fried remus i guess.
I'm still kinda mulling things over. I have suspicions regarding Pharaoh but I don't know that they're enough to warrant a vote. His amazingly succesful notion of retesting someone who had just been tested smacks of thing misdirection-burn a newbie thing to divert suspicions.

My other notion is Crux, mostly based on the fact that it takes the things forever to vote at night and Crux seems to have essentially left the game. Caine kind of has the same issue but I noticed it with Crux first. It just seems to add up to one of them being the likely delay.
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Who cares? Just let it END! OMG PLeassseee end!
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

<shoots pharaoh with tranq dart>
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

Fine, Pharaoh, in hopes that he's a thing and we can put him out of his misery.

Actually, I've found the game to have become more interesting now that we've whittled it down to the number of people that most of these games start with.
rdm

Post by rdm »

This is definitely getting harder, lucky strike on pr0ner you guys, way to go! Now I think its likely that one of the two is a thing...my first guess was Kraegor, so I'll stick with it.

Burn Kraegor BURN
Padre

Post by Padre »

FOURTH TEST

Pharaoh ----> Kraegor
Zekester --->
rdm ---> Kraegor
Trikane --->
Crux ---->
Gryndyl ---> Pharaoh
Kraegor ---> Pharaoh
Caine --->
Lars --->
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Gryn...why would you think Im a thing when I've pretty much spearheaded the last 4 of them being burned? Either Im the worst Thing ever, or Im the last person trying to kill em and end this!

Vote for Kraegor so he can die!
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

and well, pharaoh only got noisy when remus/chaos died. leaders gone. new one stepped forwrd...msteelers...we killed him...now pharaoh.

yes pharaoh spearheaded them alll....
Pharaoh wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyone voting for Baktosh is a Thing, and Remus should be the next target. He obviously knew, and the things are doing their best to get the sights directly off Remus after I called Chaos on his bullshit. If you dont vote Remus, you are killing us all..

Baktosh was a thing.

----------

for msteelers i post
Kraegor wrote: Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
if i were a bettin man, i'd say msteelers is infected now....

but anyways....11 left. 6 majority. 4 things.

<flips coin>

I'm gonna vote gryndyl.

and hours later pharaoh
Pharaoh wrote: Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
I think Msteelers was infected overnight because they knew he'd be the last we'd look at.

No offense Ms, Msteelers

but dont forget when the majority was very close what did pharaoh do?
Pharaoh wrote: I vote rdm now. No more Mssteelers.
course pharaoh changed back when it was pointed out that his vote change was too late....

the msteelers point is that I dont vote for who i think is guilty at first. I wait to see what crawls outta the woodwork. learned this from the Fallen game where I fubared a vote and got the seer killed.

regardless, your evidence against me is paltry.
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Fine, vote for me. Then when the test is wasted, the Things can go back up, and we can drag this game on another 2 months with only 3 people participating. HOpefully when the test is over, and nothing happens, I'll get infected after so I really can start shit, not try to end it like I have been here.

I dare you to test me. Then when you look like desperate scientists, we can see whos a Thing and who isn't :)
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

ahh the vote for me and we all die defense.

you forget to open your jacket and show us the explosives strapped to your chest.
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Or I can point out that the entire game, anyone who takes the time to post out long drawn out, quote filled novels about why they arent a Thing is one?

OF course, this could be all moot, and you and I being human and Gryd and the total apathy of the other THings who are AFK turning us against eachother because no one is even trying anymore minus 3 people!
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

well actually i strapped them there after i tranqed you...prolly dont feel it cuz of the morphine...
Lars

Post by Lars »

Kraegor

Why? It just feels right.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Pharaoh wrote:Well, we know who the next target is...Kraegor.

Since Im the person who successfully identified Chasoraven, Remus, and Mssteelers, you'd have to be a Thing to want me out of the game.
after the test on me fails, remember this quote. it amuses me.
Padre

Post by Padre »

FOURTH TEST

Pharaoh ----> Kraegor
Zekester --->
rdm ---> Kraegor
Trikane --->
Crux ---->
Gryndyl ---> Pharaoh
Kraegor ---> Pharaoh
Caine --->
Lars --->Kraegor
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

so sad when folks are so petrified they cant even type a name. it's 7 letters either way.

you can dew eet!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Kraegor wrote:so sad when folks are so petrified they cant even type a name. it's 7 letters either way.

you can dew eet!
I vote for Orinoco. :wink:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

<begins rummaging around for an unlicensed nuclear accelerator with a particle thrower>
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

<shrug> looks like Kraegor is where the ball is rolling this time. Switching vote in order to keep things moving
Trikane

Post by Trikane »

Kraegor is innocent, I would bet on it. In his defesne i will vote Pharoah. THough I think he is most likely innocent also.... :(
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

I agree that Pharaoh is the more likely. Now that I have some support I'm switching back to Pharaoh
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Gryndyl is chaning his vote way too much, as well as giving too many half assed explinations to be human...hes definately a Thing.

When you are all done wasting a test on me, he's next. He's been playing Kraegor and I against eachother.
Padre

Post by Padre »

FOURTH TEST

Pharaoh ----> Kraegor
Zekester --->
rdm ---> Kraegor
Trikane ---> Pharaoh
Crux ---->
Gryndyl ---> Pharaoh
Kraegor ---> Pharaoh
Caine --->
Lars --->Kraegor

Remember, majority is five.
Zekester

Post by Zekester »

Kraegor!

:)
Name the 3 branches of the US Government: "Judicial, legislative....I can twerk"
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Pharaoh wrote:Gryndyl is chaning his vote way too much, as well as giving too many half assed explinations to be human...hes definately a Thing.

When you are all done wasting a test on me, he's next. He's been playing Kraegor and I against eachother.
I like that. A veiled hint that i'm innocent, yet "leading the charge". Sounds familiar.

Even has hypocrasy in there. Please where is your well explained reason for my guilt? ahh right. havent given one. what was it? somethin along the lines of "we know who to vote for now!"

uh huh.
Trikane

Post by Trikane »

Going through the posting history I am very confident neither Kraegor or Pharoah are THINGS. I think this is a bad turn if we continue on this patch. So to break the deadlock I am switching my vote to CAINE. I also encourage Pharoah and Kraegor to do the same and see who else follows.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

2 votes left.

Crux who is generally present in the forums but has not voted in a month or so.

Caine is the same. oh joy.
Trikane

Post by Trikane »

Kraegor wrote:
Pharaoh wrote:Gryndyl is chaning his vote way too much, as well as giving too many half assed explinations to be human...hes definately a Thing.

I like that. A veiled hint that i'm innocent, yet "leading the charge". Sounds familiar.

Even has hypocrasy in there. Please where is your well explained reason for my guilt? ahh right. havent given one. what was it? somethin along the lines of "we know who to vote for now!"

uh huh.
I think him accusing you was a kneejerk reaction becaue you said he was a suspect of yours.
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Actually Trikane, I'd prefer if you voted for myself or Kraegor, if only for the sake of moving the game along.

Hell, Padre, how about you cast votes for AFK people to keep the game moving! Act all impartal and react to the evidence!

Vote for Pharaoh!
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

screw it. Padre...there's 2 on the block.

flip a coin for the 2 non-voters. course the irony being if a non-voter is a thing. but seriously....absolute inactivity is inexcusable. this is a forum...it;s not like we can "see" them twitching in a corner somewhere....
Trikane

Post by Trikane »

Well after this long I dont want to throw in the towel, do you guys? I mean, voting for either one of you is basically handing the game over to the THINGs if you are innocent.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

heh, that's the prob. im not convinced pharaoh is innocent. altho i think caine a suspect, i'd rather take out the vocal thing first.
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

..and the problem on this side is Im sure Kraegor and Gryndal are Things, both trying to end the game and play the sides in their favor. Although I'd like to be able to make informed opinions on people who don't even post or bother to check this thread, the simple fact is, its pretty much us 4-5 playing.

Although the end of this game has created a very interesting dynamic exactly like the film (no one trusts anyone, everyone is a suspect), it also has to end someday. I know that if Im tested, the game is pretty much over because when Im found clean, the Things override and end it, which would be nice. Then again, I'd like to actually win, as whats the point of playing this long without going for the gold.
Padre

Post by Padre »

I'm trying to replace one of the inactive players. If someone accepts, that should help matters.

I am loathe to invoke such measures, but if it goes another 48 hours without resolution I will go with the plurality vote.
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Welcome PM_GR!

Vote for Kraegor or Grydnl and kill a Werewolf.