[WW] Lupus Prime

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Trikane wrote:One last time, I made a bad ploy, thats all. You all are doomed if you kill Tru1cy and I.
Why would you vouch for tru1cy? Every Husk knows those who are innocent. Proclaiming one is easy. You will note that I do not ask Genghis to trust me even though I cleared him. He has no way of knowing anything about me. My only defense towards being crew is that no one contradicted my scan ability. Which is why people need to evaluate any plan I put forward from their own perspective and decide if it is worth proceeding.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Where is everybody? Hello? Heeelllllloooooooooo? Hello?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Remus West wrote:Where is everybody? Hello? Heeelllllloooooooooo? Hello?

Waiting on CR to advance the game. I guess one of you husky buddies is late in turning in tonites victim
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

tru1cy wrote:

Waiting on CR to advance the game. I guess one of you husky buddies is late in turning in tonites victim
Cute, I have given just as much actual proof of humanity as you have and much more proof through actions.

Where is everybody? Don't leave me alone with this guy. :(
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

tru1cy wrote:

I'm here. I'm placed my scan request for Mr. Bubbles. Hopefully RDM will protect me.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

DAILY STRO NO MO' wrote:apone-orinoco and remus west can't be trusted

Remus West does not arrive for Breakfast, inspection of his bunk finds him with Multiple Bite Marks and No Eyeballs. Small amounts of Vitreous Humor are found pooled on the Nightstand.

MamaHal wrote: EIGHT PLAYERS REMAIN

DAY PHASE BEGINS
CAPTAIN MAY REQUEST ACCESS
RANDOM CREW ASSIGNED DAY COMPUTER MAY REQUEST ACCESS
COMM OFFICERS ALLOWED PMs
HUSKS ALLOWED PMs

MAJORITY FOR VOTE IS FIRST PLAYER TO FOUR
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Well i guess RW gave final proof of his humanity. Think it was a last revenge of hte husk?

Anyway obviously orinoco's and I's message didnt go through.

I am pretty sure i know who i am gonna vote for this time around.

[/b]
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

:cry:
:binky:
:pop:
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Newcastle wrote:Well i guess RW gave final proof of his humanity. Think it was a last revenge of hte husk?

Anyway obviously orinoco's and I's message didnt go through.

I am pretty sure i know who i am gonna vote for this time around.

[/b]
:? I think I mentioned that would happen.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Im waiting on Gbasdens info before i vote on anyone.

I do have random day access today. So we get to know who one live person is after the vote.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Well, crud. I said this would happen.

Btw, I think Remus was the traitor. The Husks (plural) don't need the traitor if they can point the guilt in another direction

Think carefully on this before you vote
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

OK - why were there no BBS messages?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Chaosraven wrote:
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Newcastle wrote:orinoco's and I's
In space, no one can hear you scream.
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Scan completed. Mr. Bubbles was a husk!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Newcastle wrote:orinoco's and I's
In space, no one can hear you scream.
Who let morton on board?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I MOD DEAD PEOPLE
"Where are you off to?"

Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Tru1cy

I will scan Orinico after the vote.

Here is my reasoning. Only 1 husk and 1 traitor can still be alive.

If tru1cy was a normal crewman and scaned trikane and is telling the truth then trikane could not be the husk.

That would leave orinico/newcastle as the husk/traitor. Highly possible, but trikane claiming to be a comm officer throws this theory out.

That leave tru1cy lying and being the husk leaving trikane as the traitor.

If im wrong we will be able to kill Orinico and newcastle tomorrow after i scan them.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Nice job crew...alas we lost RW to it, but #2 husk a Goner.

Well....i know who i want to vote for and who i will eventually vote for. But i am gonna delay it since htings can move quite fast here. I am sure i will be following Genghis lead here.

I am assuming that Trikane is the traitor. I think he took a chance that Orinoco was a "Husk" and could then hook up with him. In this theory Trikane would have supposed that Orinoco was taking a gamble. When I didnt back up Orinoco's claim Trikane jumped in. However the converse could be true in that Trikane is a husk, and when Orinoco's claim was not validated immediately he saw an opportunity too "hook up with traitor". I think he was hoping that his confirmation, would create a pact between them in deception. Where they both realize they were lying hence would create a sense of alliance. Truicy pointed out the potential of a trap of there being no seocnd officer coming out and verifying Orinoco. Could this have been a warning to the traitor?

This is the only scenario that makes sense in terms of Trikane's actions. The question is: Is he a husk or traitor? Which is the more viable theory. I am leaning toward traitor.

I do think that Truicy is probably the guilty party here afflicted with the husk syndrome. Two things jump out at me:

1. When GRund was going down...he started to vote for RDM.

2. Proner pointed out a slip that Truicy made a few pages ago, where he claimed that he (truicy) scanned trikane during a night access and proclaimed him clean. Only the science lab is available at night for random crew. Also i think if you had access, you would not forget it. In addition he did not come out with this till what....day 4?

Anyway that is where my thinking lines. The crew have the numbers and its only a matter of time before we snuff out the husks.

Also Genghis, I know you are going forth with your scan toward Orinoco. And while I know this will satisfy your own mind as to wether Orinoco is a human or not. Orinoco is. If there is another candidate whom you think you should scan. Go ahead and do it. I would hate to see another vote wasted. The reason I say this, if we miss...and whomever is voted off...the most likely person going down is the science officer(am assuming the security protected him last night). Hence we are going to lose the night definitive night scan. On the other other hand, it will then validate Orinoco or I. So there are pluses to both sides....but do what you think is best.

Yeah thats a long ramble...anyway. I know where i am voting but not now i want to see folks opinions before i make a move.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Sadly, at this point I will throw myself on the mercy of the crew. If my death will clear the way the so be it. Remus West and now Ghengis are leading this crew to damnation.

orinoco but I guess I go down alone
rdm

Post by rdm »

One major thing and a real victory for the humans.....fortunate for Gbasden, I didn't protect him last night.

I say this because I thought him too likely a target. Remus called for his defense so I figured, why bother? Gbasden, you will be protected tonight. We have one more scan out of you yet.

I think it makes most sense for Tru1cy to be the traitor and Trikane the Husk. Tru1cy showed his cards to the husks by clearing Trikane. The husks couldn't have known who the traitor was so they wouldn't have randomly picked Trikane were he the traitor. Tru1cy -has- been leading votes the wrong way. Though I really don't understand why Trikane tried to be the Comm Officer.

And all of this makes sense. Which is why I vote...

hmmm.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

If we take out tru1cy then then we can take out trikane tomorrow. The only thing that would change this is scanning orinico or newcastle and finding one a husk.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Chaosraven wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:
Your BBS sucks! :twisted:

Edit: I agree that one of Tru1cy/Trikane is a husk and the other the traitor, but which?!
Trikane

Post by Trikane »

Genghis wrote:If we take out tru1cy then then we can take out trikane tomorrow. The only thing that would change this is scanning orinico or newcastle and finding one a husk.
Ghengis!
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Trikane wrote:
Genghis wrote:If we take out tru1cy then then we can take out trikane tomorrow. The only thing that would change this is scanning orinico or newcastle and finding one a husk.
Ghengis!
I was cleared by Remus, and I have RA today. Why target me unless your a husk/traitor?
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Lets get the lynching going. Could have this game over by monday!
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Truicy

Though part of me really wants to take out Trikane. I think Truicy is the wiser pick in this matter.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

tru1cy
Hodor.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

One more vote and we can play with the gallows again.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

MotherHal8999+1 wrote:tru1cy - 3 votes (genghis, newcastle, pr0ner)
orinoco - 1 vote (tru1cy)
genghis - 1 vote (trikane)

3 Votes floating in the ether
First to Four wins a steak knife enema
"Where are you off to?"

Genghis

Post by Genghis »

I can hear the crickets chirping.
rdm

Post by rdm »

Go Tru1cy go!
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Tru1cy it is then
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Voting Closed.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

HalMudda wrote: NIGHT PHASE cycle SEVEN
ANDROID MAY REQUEST ACCESS
SCIENCE OFFICER MAY REQUEST ACCESS
CREW ASSIGNED RANDOM LAB MAY REQUEST ACCESS
COMM OFFICERS ALLOWED PMS FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY
TRAITOR MAY USE ESCAPE POD
WEYLAND-YUTANI REQUESTS BODIES KEPT IN STORAGE FOR RETURN TRIP
CHAOSRAVEN WAS A THING!
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Despite their misgivings, they took their stainless steel sporks and played mumbletypegs with tru1cy, and missed often.

Dumping his body in the lab, they went to their bunks, wondering which of them would not see the morning...

"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

DAILY STRO NO MO' wrote:
ash: well, I didn't die... figured I would be next
call: if you'd like we can push you out the airlock
dillon: pretty sure we've had enough death for one trip
drake: knew I'd be safe for a bit...
brett: right
johner: that's so old
hicks: say, you guys wouldn't mind going down to the planet while I stay in orbit, wouldja?

It is DAY... ROLL CREDITS
"Where are you off to?"

Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Good game, folks.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Woo-hoo!!! We rule!

That sneakey Tru1cy with his "I'm NEVER the bad guy" speech... He convinced me for a while :P
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Chaosraven wrote:
DAILY STRO NO MO' wrote:
hicks: say, you guys wouldn't mind going down to the planet while I stay in orbit, wouldja?

It is DAY... ROLL CREDITS
I thought Grund was Hicks... :?

Edit: I was dillon and yes I was a Comms Officer