EQ2 - how much money do you have (how did you get it?)

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Dramatist

EQ2 - how much money do you have (how did you get it?)

Post by Dramatist »

:ninja: I'm just curious.

I'm lvl 28 and I have about 50gp.

I craft some, but haven't sold any crafting stuff. I do, do the wholesaler quests some and those are nice cash.

Most of my coin has coming from finding the glowing ?s, doing collection quests and selling extras. I think I've finished 27 collection quests. I have bought several needed pieces from the broker, but I have sold way more.
Now Playing
Marvel Puzzle Quest
DonD

Post by DonD »

I'm level 19, and I have about 10g.

I'd say I have about 2g from selling various crafting items, and the rest is from selling the collection ?s. I sell components, both raw, and processed, and while I don't make a ton of cash that way, I do get quite a bit of volume there. Still, I'd say that accouts for <1gp.

I've only bought a couple of adept spells (I'm a conjurer)..mainly because there are very few for sale..or my cash would certainly be lower.

Oh, almost forgot selling the adept spells that drop..usually between 75s and 1gp each, depending on the market.

- Don
XBox Live: DonDesio
PSN: DonD_GT
Kael

Post by Kael »

Im level 23 and have 60gp. Im also a level 25 Armorer, which is where most of my money comes from. I don't feel like Im pushing for cash since I give a lot of stuff away for free to friends, but I do okay.
JayG

Post by JayG »

I'm level 13, and I'm broke. I keep buying stuff for improving my crafting skills, and its breaking my back. My level 5 char has about 5 times more money. As for crafting, I'm now level 9 and I'm wondering how I go about starting the Scholar quest. The guy on the docks only says I'm registered. And how do I scribe the lev 3 version of the Shaman spell? I've been away for a month, and last night was the first chance I got to play in a long time.
DonD

Post by DonD »

Jay-
To become a scholar, go to the Coalition of Tradesfolk (W. Freeport, very close to the exit to E. Freeport). Upstairs is someone named Ariane. Talk to her and pick your new tradeclass.

As far as scribing your Apprentice III, just right-click and pick 'scribe spell'.

- Don
XBox Live: DonDesio
PSN: DonD_GT
DiscoJason

Post by DiscoJason »

I am level 24 and have 2 gold. However, I am always poor in these games for whatever reason.