Lars Lynching Liasons 4: Game has ended

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Nameless

Post by Nameless »

Guess we do have to get moving. Based on my analysis of ChrisGrenard's choices in who he scanned, on his own reactions to others, and his voting record in general, I believe setaside is the most likely amongst the remaining suspects to be a wolf.

So I'm going to follow Chaosraven in making my choice for real.

Lynch Setaside
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:And now we have setaside *and* Ralph double dog daring us to hang setaside.
:lol:

I'm not daring anybody to do anything. I just thought it was funny you guys were so adament about setaside's guilt but still didn't vote for him. For reasons I listed earlier, I'm still think Nameless has a better chance to be the wolf than setaside.
You need to remember that I suspect pr0ner of being the Sorcerer.

Yet here we are at the end of days and he has somehow forgotten his suspicion of setaside.

Did you notice who ALL the wolves thus far called out on day one?

I find it interesting that Nameless has been MIA for extended periods of time. But I also find it interesting that Ralph and Bubbles have gone Pages with no joining in.

I would think you Ralph were the last wolf based on Chris leaving you and I among the final pool. "These two are wolves" except that if they hung me before you (which I believe most people would) they discover he lied, for I am no wolf. Wait does that mean they leave you alive or figure him out? Now I am confusing myself.

And are you the third vote for each person we have put forth so far?
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Hmmm... setaside, Mr Bubbles, and Ralph-Wiggum were willing to lynch Nameless.

Nameless suspects setaside, then Mr Bubbles, then Ralph-Wiggum

Chaosraven suspects setaside, then Ralph-Wiggum.

pr0ner is not a wolf.
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

I still think you are reading way too much into the so-called pr0ner/Chris editgate. Is that your reason for suspecting that pr0ner is the sorcerer? Sure, he suspected setaside a while back and now doesn't seem to anymore; is that so strange? I suspected you a while back but don't anymore. You suspected Mr. Bubbles a while back and don't anymore (at least not as much as you suspect some others). Does that mean that you are the sorcerer and Mr. Bubbles is the last wolf? :shock: :wink:

Personally, I still think Bakhtosh was the sorcerer. Unfortunately, we have no way of finding out until the game is over. I'm going to stick with my vote of Nameless. For reasons layed out earlier in this day, I don't think setaside is the wolf. And I think you, Chaos, give too much credence to the whole Interesting villager/not villager deal.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Things that made me suspect Ralph:
If the seer or the hunter is close to getting lynched, however, I don't what they should do to turn the tide. They obviously can't come out and announce themselves (unless it is late in the game, I suppose) since that will surely get the killed
They are getting killed anyway... by the noose, and dying without us knowing who they are doesn't help the village. by example if zurai had been the seer and ddn't tell us when he was lynched it set us up for tru1cy and chrisG to deceive us.
I blame Remus - he's the only one not voting for either LordMortis or SirReal. Of course, if you turn out to be a wolf then maybe he's the smart one.
Which I believe was NOT true... remus was voting for kelric (which Ralph was responding to) but with 8-8 split tie out of 19 players, there were 2 others not voting for the two wolves day one at this point.
Theidiocy part is more or less announcing that Chris is most likely a special (yeah, I think we can go ahead and say it - it isn't like it's hard to figure out what you're going for).
This was in response to my "outing" of chrisG.
I will state for the record... *I* didn't out him. He did that. I tried to capitalize on it. But posts like the one above should have shown me two things... specials who didn't understand what I meant, and up to 7 other players who would never vote to lynch ME.
edit: As those who have played in other games with me know, I'm all against lynching a non-special innocent just out of fear of getting a special.
Last edited by Ralph-Wiggum
Well, though I'll probably be criticized for jumping on the end of the bandwagon if Zurai turns out to be innocent, I might as well go ahead and vote for him. There are a couple of people that I have questions about, Zurai being one of them (though I have less concerns about him than some others). But if it gets the game moving again, I'll do my part.
But if he does turn out to be a wolf, remember who casted one of the last votes!
These two are quoted together as they are 15 hours apart.
Ralph-Wiggum - Zurai
Please note that I withdrew my vote of Zurai.
And 3 hours before this
That's some good listing there, Cesare. Looking through it, the name that struck me the most is setaside. He didn't vote for LM (though neither did I, so what does that necessarily mean?), he voted for Zurai, and he's been really quiet. Combine all three of those and the suspicion meter rises.
So... you didn't vote for LM... you voted for Zurai (then removed it) and have been missing for extended durations as well. But for you this makes someone else suspcious...
Only 4 people have been killed
He counts as well as remus.
An analysis of how lynching the quiet ones would've played out in this game so far:
setaside (quiet at first, at least) - unknown
Bakhtosh - unknown
SirReal - probably wolf
Lassr - mentalist
tru1cy - maybe seer
nameless - unknown
Zurai - innocent
Austin - innocent
While there is much left to be played out, I'm not sure that the lynch the quiet ones strategy would've been very effective so far.
Yet now willing to hang the Silent Ones...
Hey
guys, I'm back. I see that about 10 pages of stuff has happened since I left (Thursday afternoon). Anyone want to give me a quick recap? I don't really feel like wading through everything (and I'm assuming I wasn't eaten. If I was, oops. I'll shut up now).
Missing for 5 pages actually. But where does the assumption come from?
Question: does saying that Kraegor was an innocent exclude the possibility that he was the sorcerer? Or by "innocent" do you just mean "not a werewolf"?

But this is the only stuff that really draws my attention from pages 4 thru 55.

The list for another is longer.

Do I trust Ralph?
No.

But I trust pr0ner and setaside less.
And pr0ner can't be a wolf.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:I still think you are reading way too much into the so-called pr0ner/Chris editgate. Is that your reason for suspecting that pr0ner is the sorcerer? Sure, he suspected setaside a while back and now doesn't seem to anymore; is that so strange? I suspected you a while back but don't anymore. You suspected Mr. Bubbles a while back and don't anymore (at least not as much as you suspect some others). Does that mean that you are the sorcerer and Mr. Bubbles is the last wolf? :shock: :wink:

Personally, I still think Bakhtosh was the sorcerer. Unfortunately, we have no way of finding out until the game is over. I'm going to stick with my vote of Nameless. For reasons layed out earlier in this day, I don't think setaside is the wolf. And I think you, Chaos, give too much credence to the whole Interesting villager/not villager deal.
Here's the crappy thing.

And this is why the whole Bolded Vote thing is going to keep us stuck.

There are Six of Us (insert math joke here directed towards remus and ralph) and that means a Majority of Four.

There is One wolf, possibly One sorcerer, and 4 Good Guys with No Powers.

Lest you forget YOU were around during editgate.
YOUR name was attached to theirs during that time as well.

The Wolf cannot vote for himself.
If the Sorcerer knows who the Wolf is, he SHOULD not vote for him.

So it will take all 4 of the Good Guys with No Powers to make the Majority.

What if I told you the whole capital letter I was a ruse? That the word which isn't "Villager" starts with a capital T instead...

What would be your response?
"Where are you off to?"

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

In response to the post with my quotes:

I don't see anything there. Apart from one quote you picked out which was obviously a joke (the blaming Remus one), what are you trying to show? You say that I was silent for chunks of time; I believe I always stated why that was the case (either being out of town for a couple of days, as is the case for one quote; or, at the beginning of the game, being busy with tests and application stuff).

And early in the game I still feel like the hunter and seer shouldn't out themselves. Do you disagree with that? It would be nice if you actually linked people's quotes so we could read the whole thing instead of getting one snippet out of context (in the outing case, I believe I stated that the seer and hunter shouldn't out themselves unless they were just about to be lynched).

On to the two quotes you show concerning Zurai. Is there supposed to be a contradiction? I did say that I was suspicious of Zurai and that was one of the factors in my voting for him. And I'm still against intentionally targeting an innocent for fear of hitting a special. That just benefits the wolves.

One last thing: I thought the Kraegor part was important. Calling someone "an innocent" is a bit different that saying someone is a non-special, as we should all know by now. Frankly, there have been a couple of times where I thought Lars has written out his descriptions in ways that could possibly affect the game, but I had decided to wait until the end of the game to mention them. The Kraegor part was more of an immediate concern that needed clarification.

P.S. You still didn't answer my question about pr0ner. Why are you susipicious of him for changing his opinion but not of others?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

the setaside files:
LM could be wolf. He's coming across suspicious at this point. I'm not sure I'm buying the "confused" act at this point. I'm wary of following any sort of bandwagon that he may attempt to start. I'm not ready to lynch him yet simply because I'm often wrong in my assumptions but LM, consider yourself on the "monitored" list.
LordMortis. He's pushing for things that don't make a lot of sense and then backpedaling when he sees that most of us think it's a bad idea. I know, not necessarily an indication of guilt, but a flag nonetheless. Also, his vote for Cesare seems very random. Which of course brings me to ...
Cesare. He's dropped off the face of the thread since dawn broke and he made his initial post. An initial post that's suspicious
anyway:
So he then votes for Cesare.
Actually, I think you're right about something being off about SirReal. His defense on this page seems like forced innocence. I'm probably wrong but to help the game move forward I will withdraw Cesare and vote for SirReal.
Now he wasn't wrong to vote for SirReal as it turns out (I myself voted and withdrew my votes for each of them before casting the fatal vote on LM)
From the crop that voted for LordMortis:
pr0ner, Chaosraven
From the crop that voted for SirReal:
Kelric, Kraegor
From the crop that voted for neither:
PR_GMR
And yet from the crop that voted for LM I believe we found SirReal and ChrisGrenard.
Kelric was the Mason, Kraegor was Townsfolk
PR_GMR was Townsfolk
You know what sucks about this ...
The wolves know the roles of those they've eaten. If the wolves have nabbed any special, they all of a sudden have a last minute out to use in an attempt to save their own hides.
This sucks.
Exactly what LordMortis and SirReal were discussing "in Public"
The guess as to which lynchee got 2 wolf votes is anybody's guess but again logic says that the 2 votes would have gone for the non-berserker werewolf.
Which would be LordMortis and who? (with who we have remaining)
8. pr0ner - Zurai
11. Kelric - Zurai
12. Mr Bubbles - Zurai
14. setaside - Zurai
16. Chris Grenard - Zurai
19. Lassr - Zurai

I beleive this is accurate

Zurai - 6

It looks like Zurai is already on the downhill slide, though I expect we have 1 or 2 wolves already on this bandwagon so the wolves shouldn't be able to drive this one home just yet. I'd urge others to not pile on anymore ... at this time ... to give Zurai a chance to defend himself.
pr0ner, mr bubbles... by this standard (as we now know chrisg as wolf 1) setaside thinks there might be another wolf on that list.
Lassr (1) (+)
Page 34
Lassr (2) (+)
Lassr (3) (+)
Chris Grenard withdraws a séance vote but I never saw a bolded séance vote from him
Lassr (2) (-)
Lassr (3) (+)
Grund (2) (-)
Lassr (4) (+)
Lassr (5) (+)
Lassr (6) (+)
Lassr (7) (+) from Remus
Lassr (8) (+) from Chaos
See this was worrying to me as only myself and remus were listed namewise.

When I reposted the seance information it was obvious that SirReal was bouncing back and forth in a very helpful manner.
???
You just said 3 posts up that SirReal had 7 votes and that you were withdrawing your vote for him. Is that incorrect?
Having already Voted for him in the First Round and based on your suspicions of him, why would you of all people be worried about whether we were hanging him at this point? (bonus note: pr0ner notes later on that I didn't vote for SirReal when we hung him)
I would like to point out that what tru1cy says about his vote for SirReal is not true. Unless I'm missing something, he voted for Remus
West on the 2nd day.
Boy I really wish we would have waited just a bit longer to lynch SirReal. Discoveries like this would have helped us nab two baddies today instead of just one.
does anyone think tru1cy was the sorcerer? (other than setaside who sees them everywhere :wink: )
To clarify, I'm not saying that tru1cy is a bad guy just yet. Only that finding these inconsistencies help us make more informed decisions.
One minute later.
First off, telling us who he scanned during the night phase seems a bit shady. Technically, us day folk aren't supposed to be doing any strategizing right now. Second off, telling us who he scanned during the night phase as far as I can tell only serves to benefit the wolves.
We should keep our discussion during the night phase to a minimum.
I disagree with this wholeheartedly. I think it violates the spirit of this game through and through.
We, the village, arent' supposed to know ANYTHING until the sun comes up.
I think that strategizing through speculation of what is happening overnight or what we should start doing tomorrow is fine with me. Arming yourself with information that we aren't supposed to know though? I don't like the idea. Like I said. It seems shady.
During the day cycle, sure. During the night cycle, the village is suppose to wait until the dawn breaks before resuming play. What we are doing right now is not strategizing, it's playing the game. We haven't even waited until dawn breaks to resume play again. We just kept on rolling.
Not sure why I'm so sensitive over this new practice. It just doesn't sit right with me. I'll just roll with whatever though.
Now here's the fucked up part.

I don't disagree with him.

From a mod standpoint for these games he's right. Giving out info that the game rules are designed to hold back is absolute puppies and shenanigans should be called on it.

That it could help the village is not the point.

You have, in this very game, a player who used info that isn't supposed to be shared with other players for his own nefarious purposes.

Why wasn't he upset about that?

I refer you to Grunds games where he explicitly states that GameMod PMs are NOT to be quoted into the game.

Now I didn't go that far... just used the Wolf Fuckup to reveal myself as NonSpecial, NonWolf TOWNFOLK.

In a greedy attempt to keep playing this game.

Because although the specials would freak out that I was outing one of them (and there were 12 of them) and might push for me to be lynched there would be Townsfolk who wouldn't vote for me til the bitter end.

So the wolves wouldn't bother eating me (if they figured it out) as I'm nobody and there's more important people to eat.

So my question, as what I did is pretty well against the spirit of the game as well is WHERE WAS THIS OBJECTION?
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I post the things that struck me funny and why they did.
Feel free to ignore any of them as it seems to have gotten Bakhtosh killed.
Ralph-Wiggum wrote:And early in the game I still feel like the hunter and seer shouldn't out themselves. Do you disagree with that? It would be nice if you actually linked people's quotes so we could read the whole thing instead of getting one snippet out of context (in the outing case, I believe I stated that the seer and hunter shouldn't out themselves unless they were just about to be lynched).
I actually think tru1cy should have waited and let ChrisG hang himself.
I think if you are someone of Consequence in these games (especially one where the Bad Guys automatically get free info) then you ABSOLUTELY need to come forward before you get lynched. But come out with minimal i nfo? No. I don't disagree they should stay hidden.
Actually your quote was PRECISELY about how they could not turn the tide of a vote against them by coming out.
P.S. You still didn't answer my question about pr0ner. Why are you susipicious of him for changing his opinion but not of others?
Wait, that I *am* suspicious of pr0ner for doing this or I seem to ignore that others do it?

I am suspicious of pr0ner for his role in editgate.
I am suspicious of pr0ner for his IMMEDIATE "All wolves DID not vote for LordMortis" stuff
I am suspicious of pr0ner for his Aggressive Behavior

But I believe tru1cy was the Seer

So pr0ner cannot be a Wolf.

Have I neglected to mention when people change behavior or opinions?

Nameless asked why I suspect you and setaside. I would like him to respond in the same fashion regarding setaside and Mr Bubbles.

I believe I asked EVERYONE to at the very least give their top two suspects.

Instead everyone starts voting.

If we were in a room and I was required to shoot the wolf out of the four of you I'd line you four up in a row and try to shoot THRU all four of you.

And I'd expect YOU to do the same if I was one of the four.

And let pr0ner laugh at me if tru1cy was the sorcerer and he was the final wolf.

I suspect setaside, ralph-wiggum, nameless, mr bubbles, pr0ner, me

In that order.

I have posted why I suspect setaside and ralph-w

I suspect nameless because he's too damned quiet. enough pages with no repsonse from him to match all the ones which have either setaside, mr bubbles or you combined.

I suspect mr b for the same reason people usually suspect me.
Because he's mr b. he would have made the perfect "proof" for chrisg having scanned him "oh noes don't lynch him I said he was innocent" and then we do just cuz he's mr b and whoops there goes the suspicion of chrisG.

I suspect pr0ner for the level of aggressive behavior and the way I would not let go of the editgate event.

If you bastards had hung chrisG THAT day we wouldn't be in the situation we are in now.

But I trust Cesare was the Priest. I trust any other Seer would not have gone to the Gallows quiet. So I trust tru1cy was the Seer.

Which to my threat matrix makes pr0ner the sorcerer.
"Where are you off to?"

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Am I correct in remembering that you believed a few days ago that Bakhtosh was the sorcerer? If so, why the change? Most of the reasons you suspect pr0ner are things he did days ago, not anything recently.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Am I correct in remembering that you believed a few days ago that Bakhtosh was the sorcerer? If so, why the change? Most of the reasons you suspect pr0ner are things he did days ago, not anything recently.
I believe I pegged him as wolf for the same reasons I think setaside is wolf
so perhaps my circuits are fried.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Am I correct in remembering that you believed a few days ago that Bakhtosh was the sorcerer? If so, why the change? Most of the reasons you suspect pr0ner are things he did days ago, not anything recently.
Actually it looks like I didn't say either way, but you said "what, is he going to come and say 'I'm not the sorcerer'"

Ever since my thought that pr0ner was the sorcerer warning CG the wolf I've had that nagging feeling.

I don't recall dropping my suspicion of pr0ner as a bad guy since the night of editgate. (which, by the way, ALSO goes contrary to the 'spirit of the game' to a certain degree)

It was downgraded to sorcerer after tru1cy cleared him as NonWolf
"Where are you off to?"

pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Perhaps Chaosraven is trying so hard to divert attention to everyone else because he's wolf.
Hodor.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

pr0ner wrote:Perhaps Chaosraven is trying so hard to divert attention to everyone else because he's wolf.
I did state for the record that when you were ready to get the good guys to lynch me you were welcome to try.

If this is your attempt I will honor that and refrain from arguing against the facts people have against me.

Last note: why is setaside lurking while we are discussing this?

Chaosravencrest, OUT
"Where are you off to?"

setaside

Post by setaside »

Chaosraven wrote:Last note: why is setaside lurking while we are discussing this?
Honestly? I've said all I have to say. I'm innocent. I'm willing to prove it in the only way possible. Not enough people are willing to pull the trigger on me to prove it though. :(
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Chaosraven wrote: If this is your attempt I will honor that and refrain from arguing against the facts people have against me.
Or is it because it's impossible to argue against facts. :wink:

edit: me bad at quoting.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

ummm... you guys need to post some first.

That I will then refrain from arguing against.

That you guys can pick apart.

Sort of waiting for the old factazoids here first.

Any time now.

Aaaaaaany time.
"Where are you off to?"

pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

I can't believe we've been discussing this since WEDNESDAY and haven't come up with a vote yet.
Hodor.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

*checks watch*

Aaaaaaaaany time now.
"Where are you off to?"

ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

The earth trembles with the laughter of the recently departed
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Zzzzzz
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

From what I can tell, there are 3 votes for Nameless (Mr. Bubbles, setaside, and me), 2 votes for setaside (Chaos and Nameless) and one vote for Chaosraven (pr0ner). Unfortunately, right now it's looking like no one wants to change their mind so we might be at an impass.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Well, I'll fix that.

Nameless
Hodor.
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

Yeah, that looks like four for me. And here I still figured we could win this.

Well, my statement still stands. I believe that the wolf is most likely setaside or Ralph-Wiggum. But now there's no margin for error. You guys had better get this right tomorrow.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

So instead of posting ANY facts about me being a wolf in SIX HOURS we lynch nameless?

Ok.

I hope you guys are right, because tomorrow a four player vote would probably last until July based on Todays vote.

I still think it's setaside.

with pr0ner as sorcerer.
"Where are you off to?"

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Chaosraven wrote:So instead of posting ANY facts about me being a wolf in SIX HOURS we lynch nameless?
:?:

Nobody other that pr0ner has said that they think you're a wolf.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Except setaside also had his suspicions about me.

That doesn't say anything to you guys?

Ah well.
"Where are you off to?"

pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Chaosraven wrote:Except setaside also had his suspicions about me.

That doesn't say anything to you guys?

Ah well.
Well, seeing as how you're completely, totally wrong about me, your threat matrix is totally flawed.
Hodor.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

That is a distinct possibility.

But to quote you:
pr0ner wrote:Whatever.

You guys make stuff up just to make stuff up sometimes, I think. Looking for patterns that aren't there.

In the end, we'll see who's right.
"Where are you off to?"

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Sorry for my lack of participation. this weekend has been hectic. Expect more from me tomorrow on
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

Oh Laaaars...

:pop:
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Bakhtosh wrote:Oh Laaaars...

Oh sure, you'll wait almost a week for them to get a vote done, but once it is you expect poor Lars to be right there waiting on them. :x :lol:

:binky: Boo!
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

Remus West wrote:
Bakhtosh wrote:Oh Laaaars...

Oh sure, you'll wait almost a week for them to get a vote done, but once it is you expect poor Lars to be right there waiting on them. :x :lol:

:binky: Boo!
5 1/2 hours isn't being impatient. Besides, it had started to slip down the page, so I gave it a spirit bump.
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

(crossing fingers)

PLEASE LET ME BE WRONG PLEASE LET ME BE WRONG

Though it would dovetail nicely with BOTH the "silent" and "Normal" ideals for the 4th wolf...
"Where are you off to?"

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Things have been quiet. Too quiet. :ninja:
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Things have been quiet. Too quiet. :ninja:
Thats an awfully wolfish thing to say.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

HANG EM ALL LET LARS SORT EM OUT
"Where are you off to?"

Lars

Post by Lars »

Lynch vote:

Grundbegriff - Eaten
Nameless - setaside
Remus West - Eaten
Bakhtosh - Lynched
SirReal - Lynched WEREWOLF
Chaosraven - setaside
LordMortis - Lynched BESERKER WEREWOLF
pr0ner - Nameless
tru1cy - Eaten
Kraegor - Lynched
Kelric - Eaten
Mr Bubbles - Nameless
Austin - Killed by LordMortis
setaside - Nameless
Ralph-Wiggum - Nameless
Chris Grenard - Lynched WEREWOLF
Cesare - Eaten
Zurai - Lynched
Lassr - Eaten
PR_GMR - Eaten

Vote tally:

Nameless - 4
setaside - 2

Majority needed is 4.
Lars

Post by Lars »

The end days are nearly upon us. A sense of dread permeates the village, and the discussions become more and more heated. After many hours of discussion, it is finally decided that Nameless would be the next to feel the kiss of the rope.

Most people would except a truly innocent man to protest his innocence in the face of death, but not Nameless. In fact, he says nothing while being lead up to his fate. After swinging for a few hours, it's shown to all that Nameless was not the final wolf. Nameless is NOT a werewolf!

It is now NIGHT

Grundbegriff - Eaten
Nameless - Lynched
Remus West - Eaten
Bakhtosh - Lynched
SirReal - Lynched WEREWOLF
Chaosraven
LordMortis - Lynched BESERKER WEREWOLF
pr0ner
tru1cy - Eaten
Kraegor - Lynched
Kelric - Eaten
Mr Bubbles
Austin - Killed by LordMortis
setaside
Ralph-Wiggum
Chris Grenard - Lynched WEREWOLF
Cesare - Eaten
Zurai - Lynched
Lassr - Eaten
PR_GMR - Eaten
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Well cheet. My track record is starting to look like Remus's. :shock:
Bertrand Russell