[WW] Crimson Moon III - Game ends in a Draw?

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Austin

Post by Austin »

Silky wrote:Good game wolves and villagers. Its a shame it had to end this way but it is for the best. Here is to hoping Mr. Bubbles is alright.
He still hasn't picked up the PM I sent him Oct 4.
Your ad here.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Austin, just reading the postmortems of the last few games for entertainment. I'd love to read the wolf forums from this if they're still up.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
Austin

Post by Austin »

triggercut wrote:Austin, just reading the postmortems of the last few games for entertainment. I'd love to read the wolf forums from this if they're still up.
Gimme a minute to make it public.

http://howlbabies.funforumgames.com/
Your ad here.
Austin

Post by Austin »

There, you should be able to read there now.
Your ad here.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Hello folks. Well just want to start off by apologizing for going MIA. Went through some serious shit that I rather not get into, but needless to say sorry for not keeping up. Was a struggle get back to where I am right now. Needless to say I most definitely won't be joining up anymore games until I get my life back in order.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Austin

Post by Austin »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Hello folks. Well just want to start off by apologizing for going MIA. Went through some serious shit that I rather not get into, but needless to say sorry for not keeping up. Was a struggle get back to where I am right now. Needless to say I most definitely won't be joining up anymore games until I get my life back in order.
Thanks for posting. Just glad you're okay and welcome back anytime.
Your ad here.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Hello folks. Well just want to start off by apologizing for going MIA. Went through some serious shit that I rather not get into, but needless to say sorry for not keeping up. Was a struggle get back to where I am right now. Needless to say I most definitely won't be joining up anymore games until I get my life back in order.
Glad you're alive! If you need any help, let us know.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

HOORAY! welcome home, Mr Bubbles.

No need for sorry, RL > st00pid game.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

What CR said. Glad to see you are back and o.k. Bubbles.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Just glad to see you back.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Oh, I still think you are French though. :P
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Thanks all... Feels good to be back. I might not be joining any games in the near future, but if you need me to pull the switch on Remus then I'll be your patsy.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Thanks all... Feels good to be back. I might not be joining any games in the near future, but if you need me to pull the switch on Remus then I'll be your patsy.
Next you will be farting in my general direction. I told you you were French. :lol:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Hello folks...
Wow, I've actually not been able to get you out of my head. I am so glad to see your 'OK-ish'. I hope life continues to get better and all trouble ceases real soon.

/exhales
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Hey Bubbles am glad that you are alive and kicking. I hope whatever crap your dealing with is over with, or at least on the road to being settled. And also, RL is definitely mucho more importante than these games.
Austin

Post by Austin »

At least he got 2, Where is Bubbles threads in EbG ;)
Your ad here.