C&C Tiberium Wars $30 @ CC This Week

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

JonathanStrange

C&C Tiberium Wars $30 @ CC This Week

Post by JonathanStrange »

A series I once enjoyed but in my disillusionment with RTS games in general have neglected, C&C's newest edition (highly rated on average) is on sale at CircuitCity this week for $30.
The opinions expressed by JonathanStrange are solely those of JonathanStrange and do not reflect the opinions of OctopusOverlords.com, the forum members of OctopusOverlords, the elusive Mr. Norrell, or JonathanStrange.

Books Read 2013
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

PC or Console?
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
JonathanStrange

PC - for C&C Tiberium.

Plus, also at Circuit City - I know Big Lots prob. has them for cheaper (but we can't always find anything there except educational software) Dark Messiah for $10, CodeName Panzers 2 for $10, and American Conquest for $6. None of these were marked as such so YMMV but these dogs rang up cheap at the register...
The opinions expressed by JonathanStrange are solely those of JonathanStrange and do not reflect the opinions of OctopusOverlords.com, the forum members of OctopusOverlords, the elusive Mr. Norrell, or JonathanStrange.

Books Read 2013
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Thanks! I don't think I have the horses on the PC side...

:cry:
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
JonathanStrange

Oh well, I bought these games - like Dark Messiah - only because they were low low priced (in fact, Dark Messiah's now at $8): I didn't think much of their demos and the games aren't changing my mind. DM is so lame, sigh...I thought so back when it came out and the Impressions threads were excited by flammable Orcs...live and learn...

Books Read 2013