I just got pwned by Google

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Ralph-Wiggum

I just got pwned by Google

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

I wanted to find some "pwned" pictures so I went to Google and entered "pwned" in the regular task bar. Apparently, there's a new feature that will show two pictures and ask if you want to search in Google images. Anyone want to guess what one of those two pictures was? Goatse!!! :shock: :?

I had managed to avoid that picture lo these many years, always checking the url of a questionable link before clinking, and now, after all that effort, Google devirginizes my eyes in the blink of a second. I don't even want to know why that was the first image that popped up. I think I need to go to bed......
CSL

Post by CSL »

Haha, you got well and truely pwned!
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

Im sorry you had to bare witness to that. But now that youve been popped, care to see more?
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Pwn3d!
Hodor.
yossar

Post by yossar »

I don't get it. I tried for a while and "pwned" and "turkey sandwich" were the only searches I could get to display pictures. Maybe the google people just like looking at giant assholes while munching on turkey sandwiches?
Odin

Post by Odin »

Crowley wrote:Im sorry you had to bare witness to that. But now that youve been popped, care to see more?
NO!!
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

yossar wrote:I don't get it. I tried for a while and "pwned" and "turkey sandwich" were the only searches I could get to display pictures. Maybe the google people just like looking at giant assholes while munching on turkey sandwiches?
It is strange - "kittens" is the only other topic I found that worked. Maybe the Google people were looking at giant assholes while muching on turkey sandwiches and petting their kittens?
DiscoJason

Post by DiscoJason »

LOL...to me that means Google did its job. You wanted a picture that represented getting pwned and you got pwned first-hand. Anyone who doesn't believe in the power of Google just got converted.
Quipp

Post by Quipp »

Ah, yes, I remember the first time I saw the goatse pic. :shock:

Yep, a couple days of uncontrollable screaming and sobbing is really refreshing.
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

By default google is set to "safe search" unless you instruct it to turn that function off.

You have nice girlfriend Ralph. She pretty. What for you want with the dirty pictures of men stretching their buttholes?
Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman »

Tareeq wrote:By default google is set to "safe search" unless you instruct it to turn that function off.

You have nice girlfriend Ralph. She pretty. What for you want with the dirty pictures of men stretching their buttholes?
PWNED!
CeeKay

Re: I just got pwned by Google

Post by CeeKay »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:I wanted to find some "pwned" pictures so I went to Google and entered "pwned" in the regular task bar. Apparently, there's a new feature that will show two pictures and ask if you want to search in Google images. Anyone want to guess what one of those two pictures was? Goatse!!! :shock: :?

I had managed to avoid that picture lo these many years, always checking the url of a questionable link before clinking, and now, after all that effort, Google devirginizes my eyes in the blink of a second. I don't even want to know why that was the first image that popped up. I think I need to go to bed......
What a heartwarming story :twisted:
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!