Moderator: Zaxxon

Sectoid

Post by Sectoid »

Can someone do a vote count? Please?
(V)(;,,;)(V) - Why not Zoidberg?
Model Mayhem # 641920
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Not sure that I want to vote for Ghengis just yet, after rereading most of what i missed, I'm still not sure who warrents the most attention. Idid just read someone who said kill the silent ones should be the law, that's why I figured this game was done, but I still live so I will try to help the village. I agree...vote count
The Saint
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

The vote is at 6

Unagi,
Malchior,
Austin,
Kraegor,
Newcastle,
and Silky.

st_dysan. Great timing. wanna get sized up for a rope while we have them out?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

and six is majority....
malchior

Post by malchior »

Unagi wrote:The vote is at 6

Unagi,
Malchior,
Austin,
Kraegor,
Newcastle,
and Silky.

Beyond ridiculous. I pray I get eaten tonight.
Austin

Post by Austin »

st_dysan wrote:Not sure that I want to vote for Ghengis just yet, after rereading most of what i missed, I'm still not sure who warrents the most attention. Idid just read someone who said kill the silent ones should be the law, that's why I figured this game was done, but I still live so I will try to help the village. I agree...vote count
Pre-apologetic? /sticks in his folder
Your ad here.
Austin

Post by Austin »

malchior wrote:

Unagi,
Malchior,
Austin,
Kraegor,
Newcastle,
and Silky.

Why? I mean we should win this, although I'm thinking we might need to reconsider st_dysan. :?
Your ad here.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

malchior wrote:

Unagi,
Malchior,
Austin,
Kraegor,
Newcastle,
and Silky.

You'll excuse my problem with people that don't play I hope. (esp, when they show up at the end of the game).
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

I ya feel the need... here's my neck. just a lot going on that wasnt a month ago when i sign on to play
The Saint
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

malchior wrote:

Unagi,
Malchior,
Austin,
Kraegor,
Newcastle,
and Silky.

Me too, but I'm married so prob won't happen tonight
The Saint
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Silky wrote:I don't know a vote count but if it is Genghis Malchior wants...

I hope I didn't steal Scoop's thunder and I also hope that Malchior wasn't just reading into people's reactions which was my first thought. Got some things to do this evening and will check back in before either late tonight or tomorrow morning.
You bastard. You planned this all along! :evil:
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Lars

Post by Lars »

The DEAD
pr0ner - Eaten
Grundbegriff - Shot by Werewolf Hunter
zoltaire - Lynched
Bakhtosh Werewolf Hunter - Eaten
Remus West - Lynched
stessier - Eaten
tru1cy - BESERKER WEREWOLF, Lynched
triggercut - Eaten by BESERKER WEREWOLF
Chaosraven - Eaten
RevHempus71 - WEREWOLF, Lynched
Lassr - Eaten

Majority needed is 6.

The ALIVE
Austin - Genghis
Unagi - Genghis
st_dysan
Scoop20906
Sectoid - Unagi
Genghis - Austin
malchior Medium - Genghis
Kraegor - Genghis
PR_GMR
Newcastle- Genghis
Silky - Genghis

Current vote tally
Genghis - 6
Austin - 1
Unagi - 1
Lars

Post by Lars »

As Genghis is lead up to the gallows, he realizes that sometimes it's not good to speak up in this village. But time has run out for regrets, as the noose tightens around his neck, and he is hung until he is dead.

But the village is pretty disappointed with the results, as the only thing that is going to spring forth from Genghis is going to be maggots. Genghis was NOT a werewolf!

It is now NIGHT.

The DEAD
pr0ner - Eaten
zoltaire - Lynched
Remus West - Lynched
stessier - Eaten
Chaosraven - Eaten
Lassr - Eaten
Genghis - Lynched

The ALIVE
Austin
Unagi
st_dysan
Scoop20906
Sectoid
malchior Medium
Kraegor
PR_GMR
Newcastle
Silky
Silky

Post by Silky »

Scoop20906 wrote:

I hope I didn't steal Scoop's thunder and I also hope that Malchior wasn't just reading into people's reactions which was my first thought. Got some things to do this evening and will check back in before either late tonight or tomorrow morning.
Sadly no I did not. Nor would I have done so if I had seen Newcastle's post in a preview.
Mr. Flibble says: Game Over boys!
Austin

Post by Austin »

Well that didn't go well. 2 more misses. I guess I was right about Unagi and Kraegor - although I'm thinking it could be Unagi/Dysan or Kraegor/Dysan now. I know it's night but it isn't like they're going to alter their plans based upon what I say now.
Your ad here.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Silky wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:

Sadly no I did not. Nor would I have done so if I had seen Newcastle's post in a preview.
I was just teasing you. 8-)

Ghengis was a good candidate.

Sectoid

Post by Sectoid »

Shh, tis night. Should be sleeping...
Model Mayhem # 641920
Lars

Post by Lars »

PR_GMR's body was discovered early the next morning. Surprisingly, his body was relatively intact. I guess lawyers don't taste very good. *shrug*

It is now DAY. Majority need to lynch is now 5.

The DEAD
pr0ner - Eaten
zoltaire - Lynched
Remus West - Lynched
stessier - Eaten
Chaosraven - Eaten
Lassr - Eaten
Genghis - Lynched
PR_GMR - Eaten

The ALIVE
Austin
Unagi
st_dysan
Scoop20906
Sectoid
malchior Medium
Kraegor
Newcastle
Silky
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

:binky: Game on :pop:
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Well, I honestly thought that was going to be wolf #3.

I'm not sure how much everyone can go back and forth on things at this point. I will, as I am sure all of us 'untrusted' will agree, join any 'trusted consensus'. My personal suspicions are obviously Austin and Kraegor . (with st_dyan and Newcastle holding 3rd and 4th place).
It can be assumed Kraegor and Austin will join that perspective, with my name replacing theirs...
Newcastle and st_dysan becoming suspect should the three of us produce 1 or less wolves.
The math I have done shows our only loss is with Newcastle / st_dysan both being wolves - or, even less likely, the Silky/Scoop thing.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Just to clear things up, Silky and I scanned lassr last night and he came up ........ (wait for it) .........

Silky

Post by Silky »

I am not entirely sure why the wolves decided to off PR_GMR. Perhaps they did not want a repeat of the last game I was in that ended in a draw. Whatever the case is I am glad they decided to go that route. There are some players of that game still in this one. I don't know from a meta standpoint if that makes someone more likely to be a wolf or a frame job. In either case I would like to go with the person I think has the highest possibility of being a wolf.

Now my word is no more gospel around here than any other trusted villager but I think Austin is our best play. In case Austin is not a wolf I would love to hear his thoughts on where we should go with our last miss attempt after him. If the village decides to go somewhere other than Austin I can only think that Kraegor is the choice. Genghis was a good dark horse choice but I really didn't think it likely.

Oh yeah... Lassr was the seer.
Mr. Flibble says: Game Over boys!
Austin

Post by Austin »

You will miss on me but after me you will need to try Kraegor or Unagi. If you miss there it was dysan and the other. If you hit on one you should be able to afford one more miss I think in case it's dysan. You really do not want to lynch me today but I'm not sure I'll be able to persuade too many people otherwise. Unagi

Edit for spelling
Your ad here.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I guess I will return in kind; Austin.
Sectoid

Post by Sectoid »

Unagi wrote:I guess I will return in kind; Austin.
I'm sticking with Unagi. I don't think this is the right move at this point, but I don't want Austin to be lynched just yet.
Model Mayhem # 641920
Sectoid

Post by Sectoid »

Why didn't they eat me instead of PR_GMR? Am I that un-attractive?
Model Mayhem # 641920
Austin

Post by Austin »

See that's the thing. There really are only 3 good choices today I think. Me, Unagi and Kraegor. From my PoV it has to be 2 of Kraegor, Unagi or maybe dysan. I don't know that anyone really can convince anyone else right now so just pick one of us. Pick me and you have a shot at Unagi or Kraegor tomorrow but if Dysan is a wolf you have a good shot at losing. (Anyone one of we three can make the same argument I guess. So really I have nothing new)
Your ad here.
Austin

Post by Austin »

Are there any voting patterns/avoidances between the 3 of us? Has Kraegor voted for Unagi? Has Unagi voted for Kraegor? Have they both voted for me?
Your ad here.
malchior

Post by malchior »

I'm fine with Unagi. Not that it means much but he did come up with the Genghis idea at the same time as me. So he at least influenced that last vote. Again, minor point but it's all we have really.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Austin wrote:See that's the thing. There really are only 3 good choices today I think. Me, Unagi and Kraegor. From my PoV it has to be 2 of Kraegor, Unagi or maybe dysan. I don't know that anyone really can convince anyone else right now so just pick one of us. Pick me and you have a shot at Unagi or Kraegor tomorrow but if Dysan is a wolf you have a good shot at losing. (Anyone one of we three can make the same argument I guess. So really I have nothing new)
If Dysan is a wolf than I am going to cry foul because he was gone for 80% of the game. I won't say I'm upset about it but it would be a cheap way to win.

But, I'm going with ...

Lynch Austin

RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

:pop:
Sheesh...... May I please get out of the corner now???? I promise to behave........
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Austin wrote:See that's the thing. There really are only 3 good choices today I think. Me, Unagi and Kraegor. From my PoV it has to be 2 of Kraegor, Unagi or maybe dysan. I don't know that anyone really can convince anyone else right now so just pick one of us. Pick me and you have a shot at Unagi or Kraegor tomorrow but if Dysan is a wolf you have a good shot at losing. (Anyone one of we three can make the same argument I guess. So really I have nothing new)
If Dysan is a wolf than I am going to cry foul because he was gone for 80% of the game. I won't say I'm upset about it but it would be a cheap way to win.

But, I'm going with ...

Lynch Austin
you know i am wondering this...since i said that I would be unable to play back in mid december, and it was accepted that i was innocent, i am wondering fi the wolves resorted to counter measures? Just a thought. Because in all honesty, it is kind of cheap for me to say that hey i wont be around...and then you folks accepted me as an innocent. anyway my two cents
Austin

Post by Austin »

Newcastle wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:

But, I'm going with ...

Lynch Austin
you know i am wondering this...since i said that I would be unable to play back in mid december, and it was accepted that i was innocent, i am wondering fi the wolves resorted to counter measures? Just a thought. Because in all honesty, it is kind of cheap for me to say that hey i wont be around...and then you folks accepted me as an innocent. anyway my two cents
Good point.
Your ad here.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Austin wrote:
Newcastle wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:

But, I'm going with ...

Lynch Austin
Honestly, I'm not that bright, luk wat eye due fer eh livin

Good point.
The Saint
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I was NOT trying to take a shot st_dysan (sorry if it came out that way) and newcastle makes a perfectly valid point.

I guess its just hard when its strategy and when its real life. I guess its up to the moderator to let us know the difference if he so choose.

And if we do lose and dysan turns out wolf I won't be nasty or lost sleep over it at all. Just pointing it out I guess.

Sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable, wasn't my intention.

EDIT: Meant to say I was NOT trying to take a shot at dysan...

Austin

Post by Austin »

Scoop20906 wrote:I was trying to take a shot st_dysan (sorry if it came out that way) and newcastle makes a perfectly valid point.

I guess its just hard when its strategy and when its real life. I guess its up to the moderator to let us know the difference if he so choose.

And if we do lose and dysan turns out wolf I won't be nasty or lost sleep over it at all. Just pointing it out I guess.

Actually I have no problem with dysan being a wolf and pulling what he did. I mean not really. I have to admit I welcomed the abrasivenesses and might have encouraged it a bit, in my own meta play. Trying to find a hint of discomfort with dysan. I think I've seen it and I think he is a wolf. I also think Kraegor is probably not a wolf, especially with his defense of wolf-dysan's play. A wolf would probably distance himself and wait for someone else to defend his partner, like Unagi.

My choices for voting today in order are
Unagi
Dysan
Kraegor
Your ad here.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Austin wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:I was trying to take a shot st_dysan (sorry if it came out that way) and newcastle makes a perfectly valid point.

Actually I have no problem with dysan being a wolf and pulling what he did. I mean not really. I have to admit I welcomed the abrasivenesses and might have encouraged it a bit, in my own meta play. Trying to find a hint of discomfort with dysan. I think I've seen it and I think he is a wolf. I also think Kraegor is probably not a wolf, especially with his defense of wolf-dysan's play. A wolf would probably distance himself and wait for someone else to defend his partner, like Unagi.

My choices for voting today in order are
Unagi
Dysan
Kraegor
I just read this as your a wolf trying to shift votes away from you. 8-)

malchior

Post by malchior »

Austin wrote:Actually I have no problem with dysan being a wolf and pulling what he did.
I do. What is the point of playing an online game is you refuse to post? It's pointless, it's cheap, and it wastes all of OUR time. Unless we are some kind of creepy stalkers, we have no way to verify that someone isn't merely lying, especially when there are something like 2500 posts in a game and any one individual is pushing 20 or 30 posts total. Either you are playing or you aren't.

Sure we can lynch silents, but why should we have to be forced to do it? Part of the fun is to dissemble each others posts and read into what they say, have said, and do. If your strategy is not participating, and blaming it on meta excuses, then I suggest finding another game to play.

That said, I don't know if that's the case. There is a lot of jumping to conclusions. I'm miffed, but I'll get over it. :)
Austin

Post by Austin »

malchior wrote:
Austin wrote:Actually I have no problem with dysan being a wolf and pulling what he did.
I do. What is the point of playing an online game is you refuse to post? It's pointless, it's cheap, and it wastes all of OUR time. Unless we are some kind of creepy stalkers, we have no way to verify that someone isn't merely lying, especially when there are something like 2500 posts in a game and any one individual is pushing 20 or 30 posts total. Either you are playing or you aren't.

Sure we can lynch silents, but why should we have to be forced to do it? Part of the fun is to dissemble each others posts and read into what they say, have said, and do. If your strategy is not participating, and blaming it on meta excuses, then I suggest finding another game to play.

That said, I don't know if that's the case. There is a lot of jumping to conclusions. I'm miffed, but I'll get over it. :)
Oh don't get me wrong, if he is a wolf I'll be for lynching anyone who isn't present with prejudice. I'm talking about it being in light of Newcastle's play. I see it as a valid counter.
Your ad here.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Austin wrote:
malchior wrote:

Oh don't get me wrong, if he is a wolf I'll be for lynching anyone who isn't present with prejudice. I'm talking about it being in light of Newcastle's play. I see it as a valid counter.
Trust me, I'm not that bright.

Most of Ya'll have played with me before and know that I'm usually much more vocal. Work and family have conspired against me the last month, if you look at my two occupations, you'll see why. I'm sitting in a crew lounge at an airport right now punching this out.
The Saint