A question for our Canadian brethren

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Oh sure. Just because I have to work while I respond you hold an entire conversation without me.
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

Kelric wrote:
The Meal wrote:
Kelric wrote:I can't do it. My mouth refuses to make Don and Dawn seperate words.
Move to the U.P. (or Canada). You'll fit right in.

~Tangler
Or I can just stay in New England. :)
Good point. This is a thread about *not* being mean to Canada.

~Neal
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet." — Elontra
mori

Post by mori »

LordMortis wrote:Really. I always though of Nebraska as the state that never ends. Every time I have to drive through it, there is a discussion about driving through KS or even SD in order to escape driving through 9 hours of corn field at 80 MPH, wondering if you will actually spot and nail a deer while hypnotised by the lines in the road. NE is hell on earth.
Nebraska is a state I enjoy driving through. Utah on the other hand is my idea of hell on earth. If I was one of the earlier settlers attempting to get to the Pacific coast. I would have reached the eastern edge of that desolate land of rocks and sand and said "Fuck it", turned around and headed east.
Canada, now that is a beautiful country. From Ontario to British Colombia I absolutly love.
JSHAW

Post by JSHAW »

That's funny. I drove away from Minot in 1991, too...and made the same vow. But I'll bet I was there a LOT longer than you were. 1974-1991.
As you said in the first post you were raised there. I was not, so I'm going to agree with you, you were there ALOT longer than I. :lol:

From people that I was in the USAF with they all had a saying and it goes like this;

What is the best view of North Dakota?
The view from the rear-view mirror.
Jolor

Post by Jolor »

Nah. We're Canadian. If the U.S. makes fun of us, we smile, we laugh ... and then take it out on IceBear and martindemon when no one is looking.
<kidding ... just kidding>
So sayeth the wise Alaundo.
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

Personally I respect the 51st through 56th states and welcome them with open arms.
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

CeeKay wrote:Personally I respect the 51st through 56th states and welcome them with open arms.
I think you need to check your numbers there... ;)

- Ash
RodeoRanch

Post by RodeoRanch »

Just you wait. The invasion will occur soon and we will see who has the last laugh! America will fall and Canadians will be the Human Overlords, acting in concert with the Octopi! It's aboot time too, eh! :wink:
Odin

Post by Odin »

RodeoRanch wrote:Just you wait. The invasion will occur soon and we will see who has the last laugh! America will fall and Canadians will be the Human Overlords, acting in concert with the Octopi! It's aboot time too, eh! :wink:
Hoser
RodeoRanch

Post by RodeoRanch »

Image :lol:
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

What I want to know is how they can invent their own type of bacon and yet nobody there seems to eat it! :shock:
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

dbt1949 wrote:What I want to know is how they can invent their own type of bacon and yet nobody there seems to eat it! :shock:
I don't know how, but I do know that I don't eat it either.

But then again, I don't eat yankee-style bacon either, so maybe that disqualifies me. :P

- Ash
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

I'm not only Canadian, I'm Newfie. I was born not to let jokes bother me :) Hell, the Newfie joke books are all published in St. John's - we make money off of making fun of ourselves.
Grinfin

Post by Grinfin »

At least they don't have to listen to polygamy jokes.