The OO WIKI

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

Daehawk

The OO WIKI

Post by Daehawk »

I speak of the site with user photos and OO history and such. Could you create a thread with a link to that place and pin it at the top? I know one of the OO themes is supposed to show the link at the top but the teme I use doesn't show it. I use the blue and white one. Other's have confirmed it is not here in this OO theme.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
stessier

Re: The OO WIKI

Post by stessier »

If you speak of Pro-Silver theme, it is there on the right hand side.

OO Wiki --- FAQ --- Members --- Logout [stessier]

Edit: It looks like you mean subsilver 2. All I can say is I'm sorry if you use this theme. Ew. ;)
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

* FAQ * Search * Members * User Control Panel

thats mine

EDIT: ya I use subsilver 2....I turned the other one on long enough to click the link then switched back.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
KKBlue

Post by KKBlue »

I love the OO Wiki.

From what I know about the themes to choose from, it all depends on the person who designed the theme. I don't believe the OO guys can add to the templets/themes unless they play around with the code.

Then again, think computer stuff is second nature to many of you and going into the design code isn't as daunting as it is to others.
"Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding!" - Betty White