Battle Brothers (Indie TBS)

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

ColdSteel

Battle Brothers (Indie TBS)

Post by ColdSteel »

http://battlebrothersgame.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhDTcvLapho

I heard about this game a few weeks ago and after watching the vids on the dev site have been following it since. It looks fantastic to me. They just went on Greenlight at Steam a week ago and are at 63% so far. So check it out, and if you like what you see, please vote to greenlight it here: Steam Link
"This game is best played with a warm cup of Folger's coffee in your hands, so you can actually smell the oppression while you relive the greatest period of all time. The period when white people discovered the world, and decided they didn't like it." - EUIV Steam user review
tgb

Re: Battle Brothers (Indie TBS)

Post by tgb »

It's funny. That half-a-body graphic style never bothered me in Unity of Command, but for some reason here it really creeps me out.
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

They're up to 79% on Greenlight now.

What's cool about this game is that you play as a band of mercenaries in a procedurally generated sandbox world. No two games are the same. The structure of the games are the contracts that your mercenaries take to make their way in the world. What you do affects the world and the outcome of each game. The atmosphere and battles are more dark and gritty than most games like this. This is more like playing as the Black Company (or maybe a Myth game, except turn based). The developer also said they were influenced by Shadow of the Horned Rat.

There's a pre-alpha demo where you can play some combat scenarios that you can download here
It's amazing how much atmosphere and tension they manage to pack into battles and their environments.
Features
•Procedurally generated. Worldmap, combat maps, characters and even the nature of the invasion itself are procedurally generated. No two games will ever be alike!

•Open and dynamic world. No boring linear missions, you decide where to go and what to do! But with choice come consequences – the world will change permanently as the invasion sweeps the lands, and you may just find a town burned to the ground if you don’t come to its aid.

•Permadeath – decisions really matter. If a Battle Brother is killed in combat he is dead forever, his experience and skills will be lost. So you better think twice about that suicide charge with your most experienced Brother.

•Huge tactical combat maps. This is not checkers, this is a grown-up combat simulation. Field up to 12 Battle Brothers at the same time on huge combat maps. Send your rangers through the woods into the back of the enemy while your armored shieldbearers stall the enemy attack.

•Height levels in combat maps. Use the high grounds for your tactical advantage! Increase the range of your archers or repell overwhelming attacks against unsurmountable enemy numbers.

•Diverse enemy roster. Enemies don’t just differ in name. All enemies have unique skills and unique AI behavior, and you have to adjust your tactics if you want to stand a chance.

•Character development. Each Battle Brother gains experience through combat. Level them up and aquire new, powerful skills and abilities to fit your own strategy.

•No restrictive class-system. Your Battle Brother’s skills and abilities are given by their equipment and level. You want to make an all ranged squad? The only limitations is whether it stands the test on the field of battle!

•Detailed inventory system. Equip your Battle Brothers with weapons, arms, armor and powerful accessories.

•Equipment that matters. Different weapons grant unique skills – split shields with axes, stun enemies with maces, form a spearwall with spears or crush armor with a warhammer.

•What you see is what you get. Every piece of equipment your Battle Brothers are wearing is displayed on the tactical map. This allows for making your troops look like you really want them to!

•Dynamic damage display. See your Battle Brothers smash shields, get their armor shredded to pieces or get beaten to a pulp! Of course the same goes for the enemies.
As for the art style, I actually really like it a lot.

Enlarge Image

If any of this appeals to you, I hope you will vote for the game if you haven't already. There isn't another game like this out there anywhere and I've always wanted to see a game like this made.
"This game is best played with a warm cup of Folger's coffee in your hands, so you can actually smell the oppression while you relive the greatest period of all time. The period when white people discovered the world, and decided they didn't like it." - EUIV Steam user review
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Okay. I give.

How do I find the Greenlight section? I hate the new Steam interface. I can follow the link on their page, but it's in a different language. I'd like to be able to check out the Greenlight stuff in English.

Makes me wonder if Steam intentionally doesn't want us to access that any more...

Or I'm just incompetent.

Edit: So I went back through the menus again. It's under Community. Sure. Makes lots of sense...

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

TheMix wrote:How do I find the Greenlight section? I hate the new Steam interface.
Yeah, sorry about that. I should have provided the direct Greenlight link. Here it is:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =311186565
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Yeah, it took me a second to figure out the new-fangled interface. You can also promote the game in your STEAM activity feed and then any one of your friends can follow the link directly from there. I gave 'em a vote - it does look pretty cool.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

I've been playing the demo and it's really smooth and nice. Lots of interesting tactics and decisions. It plays like medieval xcom or jagged alliance with zombies. I really like the battle system and the music is great. Some of the demo scenarios are pretty tough to win. You can change weapons and equipment as in xcom so I may have to experiment with different loadouts on my mercs.

They don't have the character skills or the RPG elements in for this demo so those will add a ton more to this game. Sandbox procedural world medieval grimdark xcomish tactical mercenary RPG? Yes please. Greatly looking forward to this.
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

This game was Greenlit on Steam today. Looking forward to it.
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

Reddit AMA going on this afternoon with the Battle Bro devs (and also the 'That Which Sleeps' devs.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ ... _brothers/
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

Battle Brothers enters EA on Steam on April 27 at a price of $20. Link to the announcement on their blog here: http://battlebrothersgame.com/

There's a very nice and entertaining let's play video series on their blog that's recent and recounts the adventures of the 'Red Hogs' mercenary company. It looks freaking great so I'll be picking this one up day one and will post some impressions here for OO after I play it a bit. It really is a sandbox medieval X-Com.

LP Part1
LP Part2
LP Part3
LP Part4
Battle Brothers will launch to Early Access on April 27th

Finally! We’re all giggly and excited to get the game out there and see what you guys come up with, how you’ll play it, what you’ll think about it and which ideas and feedback you’ll have!

Battle Brothers will launch on Steam and will also be available on the Humble Store and our very own website. We’ll look into other platforms for selling the game as well.

The game will be offered in three different editions.

Basic Edition
This includes the game in its current Early Access version and all future updates up to and including the full game release. It comes at a cost of 19.99$ – depending on region, your price may vary slightly.

Deluxe Edition
The deluxe edition includes the game in its current Early Access version and all future updates up to and including the full game release. Additionally, all buyers will receive the complete Battle Brothers soundtrack as a digital download once it is finished and released. The difference in price to the basic edition will go directly to the fine musicians who are creating all the music for Battle Brothers. It comes at a cost of 24.99$ – depending on region, your price may vary slightly.

Supporter Edition
For those of you who really want to support us in the future development of Battle Brothers we also offer the Supporter Edition. Like the Deluxe Edition, this includes both the game itself and the soundtrack. In addition, you’ll get a digital lore book with a lot of background info about the world and its inhabitants, as well as our very first legendary item in the game, complete with a look of its own and a unique background story: Fangshire.

The Supporter Edition comes at 39.99$ – keep in mind this price is not about the additional content you get, but a chance for you to support further development of Battle Brothers if this is a project you truly believe in.

For all editions, please take note that both the soundtrack and the lore book are not yet done and will only be delivered once they’ve been finalized. You can expect them to be done at around the time the game leaves Early Access.

What’s in the Early Access?

The game is very much playable and stable with all core mechanics in place. It features several scenarios and an open world campaign mode with 20+ different enemies, 80+ items, 42 character perks and thousands of procedurally generated mercenaries for hire. Campaign gameplay is more sandboxy than the final game will be as the overarching story and endgame, along with more content and other features adding to the depth of the game, will be added as the Early Access progresses. The UI is not skinned yet, there will be bugs and the game balance may need some tweaking based on your feedback.

Here are the key features:
•Procedurally generated worldmap, tactical combat maps and mercenaries.
•Open and dynamic world simulation that is not scripted – your actions can actually alter the balance of the world.
•All characters come with their own background stories and traits. Want a stuttering ratcatcher, a greedy witchhunter or a drunkard disowned noble?
•Permadeath. All characters that die in combat will stay dead – unless they return as the undead.
•Field up to 12 Battle Brothers on large and varied tactical combat maps with different terrain and multiple height levels.
•Character development without a restrictive class-system. Each Battle Brother gains experience through combat, can level up and acquire powerful perks.
•Equipment that matters. Different weapons grant unique skills – split shields with axes, stun enemies with maces, form a spearwall with spears or crush armor with a warhammer.
•Diverse enemy roster. All enemies have unique equipment, skills and AI behavior.
•One full hour of orchestral soundtrack with more on the way.

What’s coming next?

Battle Brothers already offers the chance to experience great tales of heroic battle, triumphs against all odds and devastating losses. We have the ambition to take it way further. Here is a list of major features we have planned for the full release of the game:
•Worldmap story and progression mechanic.
•Non-combat characters for your mercenary company.
•Scavenger-hunts for legendary artifacts.
•A dynamic event system with atmospheric encounters and tough decisions outside of combat.
•Indoor tactical combat environments, such as dungeons.
•A fully skinned UI.
•More content: More enemies, terrain types, items, contracts, character backgrounds and at least one additional major enemy faction acting in the world.
JonathanStrange

Post by JonathanStrange »

Looks fascinating. I'm investigating on my own. I know though I'll just grab it anyway but I like to pretend I'm not like Hepcat with $20 at the Tokyo Airport Hello Kitty gift shop.
The opinions expressed by JonathanStrange are solely those of JonathanStrange and do not reflect the opinions of OctopusOverlords.com, the forum members of OctopusOverlords, the elusive Mr. Norrell, or JonathanStrange.

Books Read 2013
Mr Bismarck

Post by Mr Bismarck »

This unlocks in two hours. If it had a green button on the store page I'd own it already. Really looking forward to this one.
Imagine if I hadn't been drunk.
tgb

Post by tgb »

I'm interested, but busy right now with my Frostling Theocrat campaign in AoW, about to start one of the smaller Bull Run scenarios in BAB, and KSP 1.0 releases today as well.

Aw, hell, that's never stopped me before.
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

I'll be picking this up in about 40 minutes (but who's counting :D ). I've been waiting for a game like this for a long time. Basically ever since I read "The Black Company" books. I really like how much it individualizes each of your mercenaries. Much like x-com, some of them will turn out to be real beasts of the battlefield but many of them will be bakers and millers that pick up the sword for money and die horrible (albeit entertaining) deaths on the battlefield.

Tgb, for a game like this, I'd think you'd be on it like stink on a monkey. :D
Mr Bismarck

Post by Mr Bismarck »

Oh god... my first Battle Brothers mercenary band... I have a guy called Burkhard who's "spartan", meaning he needs less food and provisions than usual, he's a fisherman, which buffs his fatigue and resolve stats and he has a spear with a cool two handed attack. He's practically perfect, except the part where he's an alcoholic who can barely stand.

I may be in love already.
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

It's out already?

Edit: And boughten.
Mr Bismarck

Post by Mr Bismarck »

In my first town the mercenaries for hire include a poet, a guy who lives in the sewers and eats rats and a guy who appears to be offering to knit colourful covers for my shields.

I can see this is going to mirror the early moments of a Mount and Blade game, where you mostly carefully lurk about the countryside, only trying to start fights with people who are already on the ground, bleeding.
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

One of my founding brothers is a fat, dumb daytaler. The fat part isn't too bad as he gets a small boost to HP with the downside of eating up more of your food supplies. Dumb though, that's very bad with a -15% to XP. So, if he dies, I won't weep too much. One of my other founding members, however, is a very good archer. I don't have any good melee in my first hires though. A Rat catcher, an ex-scholar, a cultist, a miner with lung disease (big hit to stamina). Oh well, they were very cheap to hire. I guess you get what you pay for.

Even with my motley crew (I named them the "Black and Blue" Company) I still managed to complete my first contract without losing anyone and only one injury (the rat catcher). Those weak bandits were even more pathetic than my crew was. So I'm 300 crowns richer and can buy another guy or some better equipment. Huzzah!

By the way, I love the theme music at the main menu screen. Very atmospheric and sure gets you in the mood. Very cool game.
tgb

Post by tgb »

ColdSteel wrote: Tgb, for a game like this, I'd think you'd be on it like stink on a monkey. :D
Normally, yes. I want to check out Kerbal 1.0 first, plus I have the other titles I alluded to earlier. I'll probably watch a Let's PLay later and end up getting it tomorrow.
abr

Post by abr »

tgb wrote:
ColdSteel wrote: Tgb, for a game like this, I'd think you'd be on it like stink on a monkey. :D
Normally, yes. I want to check out Kerbal 1.0 first, plus I have the other titles I alluded to earlier. I'll probably watch a Let's PLay later and end up getting it tomorrow.
Das24680 has a few up. ;)
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

Well, my company survived it's second contract/battle although it wasn't as easy this time. The job was to take out a bandit camp that ended up being located in a swamp and the terrain for tactical combat in swamps is challenging to say the least. I lost 3 of my 11 brothers including the rat catcher and the cultist. I did get some good equipment at the end though including a battle axe, a battle hammer and two nice helms.

I'm in this little town at the back end of nowhere and they don't sell ammunition so it's time to move on. The only reason I'm there to begin with is I took a trade caravan protection contract that paid 1100 crowns. I couldn't say no that that. It allowed my to buy a retired boxer that's been hit in the head too many times, a disgruntled monk, and a former militia member who's my first professional soldier hire. He's got a trait that always decapitates on a hit to the head as long as the proper weapon is equipped. Nice!

So far this is a good as I'd hoped it would be.
Mr Bismarck

Post by Mr Bismarck »

I got through the first mission with only one loss. He didn't die, but he did take a right pounding, so I think he retired back to his sewer, to chase rats again.

Our second fight came about Mount and Blade style, when we bumped into some roving bandits and it was one of those missions where absolutely everything went right. I took a long range shot on turn one that had something like a 5% chance to hit and not only did it land, it 360 noscope boom headshotted the guy. We took out the whole gang without so much as a scratch.

Then I got cocky and we bumped into a gang of young orcs. It turns out "young orcs" doesn't mean a greenskin Kindergarten and they wiped my whole crew. The end.

It's great. :D
tgb

Post by tgb »

[sigh] Downloading now.

I feel so dirty.
tgb

Post by tgb »

So the 3 status bars that flash when you're hit - the bottom one is obviously hit points but are the other two head armor/body armor?

Also what's the consensus on the best way to spend money at the start of a campaign - bodies, better equipment, or a combination thereof?
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

I can feel myself caving on this even though I have plenty to play.

Does it look like this could be played with just the mouse (ie good for touch screen) or is the keyboard really important?
tgb

Post by tgb »

Madmarcus wrote:I can feel myself caving on this even though I have plenty to play.

Does it look like this could be played with just the mouse (ie good for touch screen) or is the keyboard really important?
I've only played a short time, but from what I've seen it's all mouse-controlled.

One thing I'm definitely not digging is the micromanagement of travel. I'm sure this will be straightened out eventually, but if you want to move your party along a road to get it to cross a bridge, you have to move one hex at a time.
Mr Bismarck

Post by Mr Bismarck »

tgb wrote:
Madmarcus wrote: One thing I'm definitely not digging is the micromanagement of travel. I'm sure this will be straightened out eventually, but if you want to move your party along a road to get it to cross a bridge, you have to move one hex at a time.
Say what now? Are you talking about the overworld movement? In my first game I got pinned against a river and into a combat I didn't want, because I didn't realise I couldn't click on the bridge and have the game just to path to it for me, but I never have to move anywhere a hex at a time...

In my current game there are two villages essentially perfectly horizontal from the starting town, so I can just click on them and my dude will path there along the straight roads.

Going to the village to the North requires some management, because the road features a number of 90 degree turns, but that just means clicking on each "elbow." Some of the land between bends is plains grass, so it's 95% as fast there to just click the diagonal and cut across the grass. About halfway is a bridge, but provided I'm lined up straight with the near side I click on the far side and my little dude will just move across. It takes about eight clicks to get there in the fastest way, because of the bendy road, but it doesn't feel like crazy micro.

Are you having to move one step at a time?
tgb

Post by tgb »

In the one game I've played so far, had to cross a river to get to the next town. Every time I clicked on the bridge my party got stuck trying to cross the river from where they were. I eventually had to frog-march them around the starting town and up to the bridge.

As I said, I'm sure it's just an EA issue that will get ironed out, but right now it's annoying.

Not as annoying, however, as not knowing the stats of potential (and potentially expensive) hires. There may be a bit of a clue in their name/background (I expect a rat catcher to be fast and have high initiative), but in my starting crew of 7 (3 original guys and 4 hired in the first town) I didn't come up with a single decent archer, even though I wanted one.
Mr Bismarck

Post by Mr Bismarck »

tgb wrote: Also what's the consensus on the best way to spend money at the start of a campaign - bodies, better equipment, or a combination thereof?
I'm going to give the always fun "it depends" answer. I really want an archer early on, so if none of my BroFist Founders are hunters or poachers, then I'll hire cheap mercs in one by one until I find someone who can fire a bow without shooting themselves in the face. If there's a Merc with a Hunter or Bowman history who has their own bow, then I might spend up to 300 crowns to get them onoboard if I've no one in my founders.

If I have a bowman in my Founders, then I'll look at the other two guys. If they have high Fatigue ratings, then I'll give them a wood shield, gambeson and some sort of padded cap. If they're more nimble, then it'll be a buckler, padded clothes and a cloth cap. I like to have some people with clubs because if I get a good archer, stunning the enemy's frontline allows you to disengage from the zone of control without offering an opportunity strike and you can stun, step back, let your archer fire and then the enemy have to move back into your zone of control to re-engage.

If I have a crap archer, then I might hire all the beggars, rat catchers and poets I can find to stand out front and draw attention while my second-grade Robin Hood fires arrows into the scenery.
Mr Bismarck

Post by Mr Bismarck »

tgb wrote:In the one game I've played so far, had to cross a river to get to the next town. Every time I clicked on the bridge my party got stuck trying to cross the river from where they were. I eventually had to frog-march them around the starting town and up to the bridge.
Ah, yes... as mentioned I did that in my very first game and pinned myself against a river and got attacked by bandits because I was clicking on the bridge and the straight line there hit the river edge.

You just have to click straight lines with no obstacles inbetween. So now to get across the one bridge I frequently have to cross I just click about an inch away from the near side, so my dudes don't bump into a little pile of rocks that's halfway and then when I'm lined up straight with the bridge I can just click on the far side and they'll cross fine.

Less than perfect, for sure, but it sounded like you were having to plot every step on the overmap, which would be a tremendous pain in the shorts.
tgb

Post by tgb »

You know what crossed my mind as I was playing some more? This would be the perfect engine for someone to remake Darklands.

I would buy my sister back from Al Quaida if that happened.
Stuie

Post by Stuie »

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on this. Someone talk me off the ledge. :)
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

As far as the bridges go, you just have to line it up so you're moving straight down the road to the bridge and then just click on the road on the other side. I started doing that after I bumped into the side of the bridge one time and got stuck for a moment.

Starting troops and equipment. I highly recommend that you watch the dev's first let's play EA version video I linked a little ways above. That will give you a really good feel as to how you should be starting out. Lots of good info there.

In the game I'm playing I ran into a bunch of orcs attacking and burning the town I'd taken a contract from a bit earlier. Did I stop to help them? Hell no! Orcs are no joke in this game and they would have slaughtered my fledgling company just as easily as they did the town. I was nowhere near ready to take them on. Sometimes as a mercenary you have to make the hard choices. I just kept on down that lonely road, the flames at my back. Very much like the art on the main menu screen now that I think of it. Now I know what that guy is thinking.. :D
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

These are some great devs. There's a patch out already for fixes to issues.
Battle Brothers - Update 0.4.0.20
April 28 - rapsdjff

The game's been out for one day now and we're truly amazed at how well it was received. Thank you all for your great support!

Unfortunately it was pretty much inevitable that a bunch of bugs would pop up once a larger group of people start playing the game. We're working tirelessly to fix them and have now made a first update to the game.

CHANGELOG FOR 0.4.0.20
• Fixed crash on loading a save from inside the campaign under some circumstances.
• Fixed crash related to entity placement at the beginning of combat in tight spaces.
• Fixed that the game could freeze later on in a campaign when enemy factions were running out of names for new camps and fortresses they built.
• Fixed error in preloading of scripts that could cause all manner of problems.
• Fixed edge-of-screen scrolling not working correctly on the worldmap.
• Fixed quest givers sometimes not cancelling their offers to destroy a location when the location had in fact already been destroyed outside the contract.
• Fixed equipment of characters deserting the player not being equippable again by other characters.
• Fixed arrows and javelins not showing on Orc Warrior corpses.
• Changed worldmap generation for a higher chance of villages being placed.
• Changed minimum garrison of orc bases to be slightly larger.
• Changed 'Push the Advantage' perk description for clarity.
• Changed the F12 key to no longer open the command console.

A crash related to undead resurrecting may also be fixed, but as we've been unable to reproduce the problem so far we can't be sure. Please let us know if the problem persists with the updated version.

Our priority is now to fix all crashes and showstoppers and then start adding some of the features you guys requested, such as a warning popup for the loot.
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

Is there a manual?

Nevermind. I was just having a conflict between the on screen keyboard and full screen mode. First band has already fallen to the undead horde.
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

As far as I know there's no manual yet. They are still adding a lot of features to the game as it's just into EA so I can see why they'd want to wait on that. Otherwise they'd basically have to do it all over again later. It's easy to pick up if you watch a let's play video though.
Mr Bismarck

Post by Mr Bismarck »

Just went to the aid of a caravan that was being attacked by some roaming bandits who were listed as "weak."

Turned out that's because there weren't many of them. But they were heavily armoured and armed with two handed broadswords.

My lead guy had a buckler and a butter knife.

That didn't end well.

My Archer ended up going through all of his arrows, then found one of the dead enemies and took his broadsword. Then he ran and hid behind the two remaining caravan guards. Once the final bandit had had his shield and helmet wrecked, brave Sir Archer stepped out from behind the guards and unleashed a mighty slashing stroke, that beheaded the bandit. And the nearest caravan gaurd. LOLAOE.
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

Just to follow up to my question on the manual. I'm playing on a Surface Pro 3. It works great but when I went to full screen mode it had a problem with the OSK (which I've been leaving docked at the bottom for use in PoE). Closing the OSK cleared up the issue.

I'm laughing at your bandit saga. I saw a graveyard with weak undead. Yeah, each undead is pretty weak alright but there were tons of them! BTW javelins are great.
ColdSteel

Post by ColdSteel »

The second patch is up.
Battle Brothers - Update 0.4.0.22
April 29 - rapsdjff

Another bunch of fixes.
Buyers of the Supporter Edition should now find The Fangshire in their inventory when starting a new campaign.

CHANGELOG
• Fixed crash on killing charging orcs with the Spearwall skill.
• Fixed crash on using special characters in save game names.
• Fixed bug that had the game not continue when AI moves in combat under certain circumstances.
• Fixed bug that could leave the player stuck when pressing Escape just after ordering a retreat.
• Fixed combat potentially not ending when mercenaries would reach the maximum character level.
• Fixed contract UI not updating correctly on loading a save from inside a campaign.
• Fixed Crusher perk not working as intended.
• Fixed incorrect articles used for some enemy types in the engage screen.
• Fixed additional chance to hit head for ranged weapons not being displayed correctly in the character stats.
• Fixed ranged engage AI sometimes positioning too boldly at the beginning of combat because they can't see all the Battle Brothers yet.
• Changed the after-combat-report to always lead the player to the loot screen before allowing him or her to return to the worldmap.
• Changed combat between AI parties on the worldmap to take slightly longer in order to give the player more time to react.
• Changed starting lineup to no longer include the Beggar background.
• Changed save games to be shown ordered by date last modified.

We'll continue to fix all the critical issues first over the next coming days.
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

I think I will pick this up today!

I do hate the name though. It makes me think of Mario and Luigi going to war.