Good Old Games deals

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Daehawk

Re: Good Old Games deals

Post by Daehawk »

Sale going on now. Some good deals to be seen. think I own it all though.

http://www.gog.com/
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

New addition - Elven Legacy Collection (all 4 campaigns) initially -66% ($3.39) until March 10

If you enjoyed Fantasy General or Fantasy Wars this is a :wub: MUSTBUY :wub:
Jesus said, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body."[Matt 10:28] God can totally destroy us.

Jesus also said, "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”[John 6:40] Eternal life is conditional.

His disciple John wrote, "Whoever has the Son has eternal life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have eternal life. [1 John 5:12] Eternal life is optional.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

I76 and i82 are $2 each.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
KDH

Post by KDH »

Apparently GOG is having a "Sleepy Sheep Insomnia Sale"
A ROUND-THE-CLOCK STREAM OF DEALS. NONSTOP 'TILL THE GAMES RUN OUT.
Buy 10 more Insomnia titles to unlock a free game

Currently .. SHADOWS: Heretic Kingdoms ... $11.99 ... 15 left
Ain't nobody got time for that
Giles Habibula

Post by Giles Habibula »

Currently having a BUNDLEOPOLIS SALE. Lots of good bundles. I suspect most of you have most of these games, but remember that GOG takes that into account for the bundle, and removes those games if you have them already, and still gives you the huge discount on the games you don't have, so you're not penalized if you already own some from GOG.

I just grabbed the Academy of Lucas Arts Bundle.

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Sam and Max Hit The Road
The Dig
Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition
Monkey Island 2 Special Edition LeChuck's Revenge
Loom
Outlaws and A Handful of Missions
Zak McCracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Afterlife

All 10 games for $16.90. Could not pass it up, since I owned none of those except in box form.
"I've been fighting with reality for over thirty-five years, and I'm happy to say that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Giles Habibula wrote:GOG takes that into account for the bundle, and removes those games if you have them already
But only if you have them from GoG. Unfortunately, if you don't, you lose much of the discount.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Giles Habibula

Post by Giles Habibula »

Blackhawk wrote:
Giles Habibula wrote:GOG takes that into account for the bundle, and removes those games if you have them already
But only if you have them from GoG. Unfortunately, if you don't, you lose much of the discount.
I think I snuck my edit in just before you corrected me. Sorry! :)
(Although my edit was probably still not clear enough).
"I've been fighting with reality for over thirty-five years, and I'm happy to say that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

May the Fourth be with you!
Celebrate Star Wars™ day with two massive bundles offering discounts up to 77% off

Most people consider the lightsaber as the defining element of the Star Wars™ universe but for every aspiring Jedi out there, there is a space cowboy who prefers the thrill of a dogfight behind the cockpit of his battered X-Wing. This is a galaxy of infinite possibilities, so why not have both? With discounts up to 77%, the Blaster Bundle and Saber Bundle are truly the deals you are looking for. Pick them up now, you must.

The X-Wing vs Tie-Fighter dogfights are at the heart of the Blaster Bundle but shooting stormtroopers and watching the story unfold in those sweet FMV cutscenes make Rebel Assault 1 + 2 an equally fun experience. Binary choices are the building blocks of the Star Wars™ mythos and Rebellion gives players the rare opportunity to flex their strategic muscles as they either organize the Alliance or expand the Empire.

The Saber Bundle can barely contain the timeless conflicts between Jedi Knight™ - Jedi Outcast, Dark Forces, and Republic Commandos. But thousands of years before all that, the galaxy was shaped by the thrilling adventures of Knights of the Old Republic, who soon went on to become Star Wars™ legends in the eyes of all RPG fans. Thanks in no small part to that mind-boggling plot twist halfway through the original game and the powerful villain reveal in the sequel.

Return to a galaxy far far away and smuggle back the Blaster Bundle, going for 58% off, and the Saber Bundle, going for 77% off. These classics have exhibited remarkable Force sensitivity and rumors have it that they shall bring balance to your prestigious collection.
The promo will last until May 9th, 12:59 PM UTC.
"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

The Fall Sale has begun, and runs for 10 days. For the first 2 days, you can get a free copy of Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey).

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

The GOG Monstrous Winter Sale is afoot. For the first 48 hours, you can claim a free copy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition.

KDH

Post by KDH »

:horse: For those of you that have the Witcher-3 base game and the two major xpacs ..

GOG is offering a free upgrade to the Game of the Year edition ... (not really sure what that entails that is different from what you have)

Upgrade to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition

.... also .. if you only have the base game, the 2 xpacs have been bundled (for the NEXT 24 hours) = $19.48 .. (You save $10.50 (35%) )

Free when you own the base game and its two expansion packs!

You've asked and we listened: starting today, courtesy of CD Projekt RED, everyone who owns The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and both its expansions on GOG.com will automatically get The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition added to their library. So, no need to keep casting Axii on us - the upgrade is here! And don't worry, the GOTY Edition will not replace the others but will be added as a separate product (this process might take up to a couple of days - please be patient) .

Why are we doing this? Because we can (and because we are always thinking of ways to make your life a bit easier)! For those of you who use GOG Galaxy, your experience will be as simple as it was - you can install The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with expansions and owned DLC with a single click and update it automatically. And if you don’t use GOG Galaxy yet, you will now have a choice between downloading the game and its expansions separately or as a single comprehensive package directly from the website.

If you've played the base game and are looking for a chance to expand on your The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt experience, then we have some awesome news for you as well! For the next 72 hours, you can head HERE to take advantage of our special offer: -35% on the expansion packs you're missing to complete your GOTY package. Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine offer new epic adventures with additional locations to visit, characters to meet, and hard choices to tackle. And of course, the moment you purchase your missing expansion(s), the GOTY Edition will materialize in your library along with them!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt along with Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine have already amassed more than 800 awards and have gained their rightful place among the most celebrated games of all time. Now it's time to give them a place in your library, in the form of the The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition!

Note: Currently, there is no time limit to the free upgrade and it's available to all users. You will be notified by email when the GOTY Edition gets added to your account, but for those already eligible this process may take up to a couple of days so please be patient.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Max Peck wrote:The GOG Monstrous Winter Sale is afoot. For the first 48 hours, you can claim a free copy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition.
yoink!
KDH

Post by KDH »

:horse: ... CONSTRUCTOR .... FREE until February 1, 1:00PM UTC. .... DRM FREE
Constructor takes the empire building and resource management of the best simulations and adds to it a strong dose of character interaction, humour, and strategic competition. Take the role of a real estate developer in a race to build up and manage resources, properties, environments, and human interaction, while trying to outperform and destroy rival development companies.
Spoiler:
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
KDH

Post by KDH »

:coffee: Eschalon: Book I is now totally FREE
Kicking things off with a bang, Eschalon: Book I is now totally FREE! GOG.com has a 24h head-start on this giveaway so fans of hardcore RPGs can already go ahead and treat themselves to this hidden gem. The other two entries in the series, Eschalon: Book II and III, also received a permanent price drop - on top of that, they are 60% off for the duration of this sale.
Spoiler:
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image

According to the developer, basilisk games, the game will be available on STEAM as soon as steam figures out how to spell FREE
Last edited by KDH on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Thanks
KDH

Post by KDH »

:wub: it's 2 AM, time for SaleGoggles
The Spring Sale ... Browse 500+ Deals up to 90% Off ... Explore Our Homemade Collections
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

You can claim a free copy of Eador: Genesis until May 13, 13:00 UTC.

KDH

Post by KDH »

:csmile: ... Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves is now FREE .. permanently FREE on GOG ... DRM FREE

Grab it .. HERE

Enlarge Image

(STEAM page) <----- FREE
Last edited by KDH on Tue May 16, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Thanks for the heads-up.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
KDH

Post by KDH »

apparently it is FREE on Steam, as well
KDH

Post by KDH »

Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

System Shock Enhanced $1.49

If Im not mistaken SS2 is also $1.49...either that or both are $1.49 in a pack. Cant tell since I own one of them there and it wont show the price as anything but OWNED.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Daehawk wrote:System Shock Enhanced $1.49

If Im not mistaken SS2 is also $1.49...either that or both are $1.49 in a pack. Cant tell since I own one of them there and it wont show the price as anything but OWNED.
You could always ... log out.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
KDH

Post by KDH »

:tjg: ... Release: 15 NEO・GEO Classics (SNK)
Return to the Arcade.

The wait is finally over: 15 -count 'em- 15 essential SNK NEO・GEO classics that no gamer should be without, are finally available DRM-free on GOG.com!
These are the games that devoured our entire allowance when we were skipping school to beat them at the Arcade. For convenience's sake, we've broken them down into three bundles:

METAL SLUG Bundle: Easily the most insatiable coin-eaters of the bunch, METAL SLUG 1, 2, 3, and X are still just as fun as you remember them from these blessed times. They all come sporting GOG Galaxy support complete with leaderboards, and -with the exception of METAL SLUG 2- both local and online multiplayer functionalities. .. ($5.96)

Fighting Classics Bundle: These games' legacy is made up of fierce combos, brutal takedowns, and lots of broken controllers: FATAL FURY SPECIAL, SAMURAI SHODOWN 2, SAMURAI SHODOWN V, THE LAST BLADE, THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000, and THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 CLASSIC. Are you up for a rematch? We thought so! .. ($8.94)

Arcade Games Bundle: The collection would not be complete without these lesser known but equally addictive hidden gems: BLAZING STAR, BASEBALL STARS 2, KING OF THE MONSTERS, SHOCK TROOPERS, and TWINKLE STAR SPRITES. .. ($7.45)

Get each game individually for -50% or together with its bundle for 75%.

These discounts will last until June 6, 1PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to check each game's individual store page for details on their GOG Galaxy supported features.
Misc Imagery
Spoiler:
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
KDH

Post by KDH »

... Enlarge Image
:horse: ... The GOG summer sale is happening

.... You get a FREE copy of Rebel Galaxy with your first purchase .. you can end the world by buying Rebel Galaxy as your first purchase ... DO IT !!

Oh and keep in mind this offer also applies if you make a GWENT purchase while the Summer Sale is running!
DISCLAIMER: Due to high demand, your free copy of Rebel Galaxy might take a while to arrive. Please be patient.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy code right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 23:59 CEST.
The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 12:59 PM UTC / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT / 2:59 PM CEST.

STEAM sale is rumored for June 22 .. (according to BluesNews a couple weeks ago)
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I cant tell if its me and my slow ass FF or its GOGs site getting hammered or something but its not loading well. Sometimes it will stop after a page. Another time it loads a lot but the pics are missing. Once It loaded but the text was screen size per letter.
KDH

Post by KDH »

:ugeek: ... GOG has just added the offer of FREE Alan Wake's American Nightmare with the expenditure of $10 from your wallet to theirs

If you've already parted with said cash .. you'll be retro'd

Ya Dig?
Spoiler:
UPDATE: Have you snagged all your Summer Sale loot yet? With 1500+ of our favorites up to -90%, it can be tough to resist, and it just got tougher: now, you get Alan Wake's American Nightmare FREE as soon as you spend $10 (or your currency's equivalent) during the Summer Sale.
This is a great opportunity to get incredible value out of our hottest titles. Start shopping in the sale and get two games – Alan Wake's American Nightmare & Rebel Galaxy – free with:
`
`
<snip> $10, from you to us
`
`
Oh and if you already spent $10 during the Summer Sale, no worries – the offer is retroactive and you'll soon get your copy of Alan Wake's American Nightmare.
that's now Image and Image with a suitable purchase
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

Fantasy General free for a limited time.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Grabbed it. As I recall all those Generals games were fun. Were not my thing at the time but I did really enjoy Star General.
KDH

Post by KDH »

... Image
:geek: ... GOG .. make a purchase, get Double Dragon Trilogy FREE
Spoiler:
:tjg: some comments from the GOG page
The previous reviews failed to mention that this game includes a forced GOG Galaxy Client

Not only is the installation of the GOG Galaxy Client not optional as mentioned by djdarko, what bothers me is that multi-player is disabled unless you log in. Failure to launch the game with the GOG Galaxy Client, failure to have an internet connection, or failure to log into your GOG account, will disable in-game multi-player. Having to use the galaxy launcher itself doesn't bother me personally, but requiring it to call home and forcing me to log in definitely does. The entire point I purchased this game was for some good old LAN time fun.

The desktop shortcut actually goes directly to the Client instead of Double Dragon, so after uninstalling the Client, you have to manually create a shortcut. Is this really what GOG is coming to? I've avoided Steam for years with the relief of finding GOG to have this BS? Come on GOG you're better than that.

NOTE: Your free copy of Double Dragon Trilogy will arrive in a separate email. Make sure to redeem it right away - the codes will expire on July 10, 21:59 UTC.

STEAM page - $1.49 - Mixed
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Jotun is free

Also free on Steam

Jotun is a hand-drawn action-exploration game set in Norse mythology.
In Jotun, you play Thora, a Viking warrior who died an inglorious death and must prove herself to the Gods to enter Valhalla.
Explore vast regions of Norse Purgatory to find runes to unleash the jotun, giant Norse elementals.
KDH

Post by KDH »

... Enlarge Image

GOG .. a sale she is havin' .. Piñata Madness .. and a chance to gamble for games at $3.00 a whack

(possibly all the games on sale are up for loot .. not sure .. codes are giftable in case you own them)
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I tried the pinata..got Seven Kingdoms 2 HD thats normally $10.
KDH

Post by KDH »

GOG announces that 2 games will be leaving their library on Aug 31 .. if you wish to add them to your acct, DRM free, and @ 75% off, do it soon
Get Schein and Windforge 75% off before they go away ... Both are getting removed August 31.

Windforge and Schein will be getting removed from our store on August 31. Make sure to grab them now for 75% off to keep them forever in your collection. Windforge is a steampunk action/building sidescroller where you can carve up sky whales for essential materials and then fight off enemies with your crafted gear and contraptions. Schein takes you for an atmospheric puzzle/platformer ride through a mystical swamp whose secrets are only visible to those smart and gifted enough to see beyond the veil.

The 75% discount will last until the games' removal from the store, on August 31, 10 PM UTC.
windforge $2.49 (Steam)
schein $2.24 (Steam)
KDH

Post by KDH »

GOG be havin' a sale
Big Deal Sale
Find great games, big deals, and historically low prices
200+ deals up to 90% off
Find great games and historically low prices • 200+ deals up to -90%
This is absolutely, definitely, positively a really very big deal! It only stands to reason, this is the BIG DEAL sale: find 200+ games up to 90% off and tons of historically low prices this week on GOG.com.
We're bringing out the big guns for this one with over fifty great games at historically low prices, including Little Nightmares (-40%), Galaxy of Pen and Paper (-15%), Tacoma (-20%), Aragami (-60%), Sudden Strike 4 (-25%), 80 Days (-66%), Obduction (-40%), Rebel Galaxy (-75%) and many more.
There are plenty other ways to get the most bang for your buck in the BIG DEAL sale:
• Browse great games you can get under $2, like Her Story (-75%), Aarklash Legacy (-90%), Lichdom Battlemage (-95%), Dustforce DX (-90%), or the Blackwell Bundle (-90%) and more.
• Check out more of our favorite offers 80% off or more on Prison Architect, DEX, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Satellite Reign, Rogue Legacy, Expeditions: Conquistador and others!

This is important, too: everyone who drops by GOG.com this Tuesday will come away with an absolutely, definitely, positively special something! If that sounds a bit odd, you'll just have to come and see.

The BIG DEAL sale runs until September 25, 10 PM UTC.
KDH

Post by KDH »

According to GOG .. The Big-Deal sale just got bigger with New additions
New games have been added, including Battle Brothers (-35%), Cosmic Star Heroine (-35%), Serial Cleaner (-50%), Underrail (-60%), The Flame in the Flood (-60%), and Darkest Dungeon (-60%).

the sale ends September 25, 10PM UTC.
THIS list will show all discounted games on GOG (sorted a-z)
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

KDH wrote:...

GOG be havin' a sale
Big Deal Sale
Find great games, big deals, and historically low prices
200+ deals up to 90% off
Find great games and historically low prices • 200+ deals up to -90%
This is absolutely, definitely, positively a really very big deal! It only stands to reason, this is the BIG DEAL sale: find 200+ games up to 90% off and tons of historically low prices this week on GOG.com.
We're bringing out the big guns for this one with over fifty great games at historically low prices, including Little Nightmares (-40%), Galaxy of Pen and Paper (-15%), Tacoma (-20%), Aragami (-60%), Sudden Strike 4 (-25%), 80 Days (-66%), Obduction (-40%), Rebel Galaxy (-75%) and many more.
There are plenty other ways to get the most bang for your buck in the BIG DEAL sale:
• Browse great games you can get under $2, like Her Story (-75%), Aarklash Legacy (-90%), Lichdom Battlemage (-95%), Dustforce DX (-90%), or the Blackwell Bundle (-90%) and more.
• Check out more of our favorite offers 80% off or more on Prison Architect, DEX, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Satellite Reign, Rogue Legacy, Expeditions: Conquistador and others!

This is important, too: everyone who drops by GOG.com this Tuesday will come away with an absolutely, definitely, positively special something! If that sounds a bit odd, you'll just have to come and see.

The BIG DEAL sale runs until September 25, 10 PM UTC.
So what was the "something special"?
He/Him/His/Porcupine
KDH

Post by KDH »

stimpy wrote:
So what was the "something special"?

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee .. that everybody, and their Grandmother, gave away free for 48 hours

I think it was the 20th anniversary, or somethin'
KDH

Post by KDH »

... Image ... Image .... CLICK ME!

FREE GAMES .. Both Stronghold HD ... and ... A.D. 2044 are Free for the next 48 hours .. for a single click on a banner image
No man's land.

GIVEAWAY: For the next 48h, both Stronghold HD and A.D. 2044 are FREE! .. (Click on the button of the front page banner to get them.) .. Make sure to grab your copies now - the offer lasts until October 26, 12PM UTC.

:character-velma: A.D. 2044, a cult sci-fi adventure, has just been released DRM-free on GOG.com. Set in a post-apocalyptic future ruled only by women and female androids, this is a highly idiosyncratic first-person story following a male survivor in his attempts to navigate this strange society while avoiding capture.

Together with A.D. 2044, you will also get the obscure but fascinating Polish adventures Sołtys and Skaut Kwatermaster as bonus goodies.