Dungeon World Campaign #2

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

IceBear

Re: Dungeon World Campaign #2

Post by IceBear »

Ignore the grid lines as they don't mean anything and Ere is really more in the middle of the 2 he's next to. Zordan has a clear run to enter the maze (to the left of him). I'll try to process moves shortly, but wanted to give a map as I'm not sure bb2112 knew where he was in relation and at best he could attack the two with Ere (maybe 3 at once, but not all 5). The druid is the slightly different one to the north.

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

bb2112 wrote:Ok, not sure if I'm to dodge the shards or not. If so, I will cover my face and try to use brute strength to get through it (as strength gives me an extra +1). If that is not possible then I will use dodge.

Defy danger:
Then I will charge the remaining 5 at the entrance and attack.
Spoiler:
Attack: 2D6+2 = [4, 4]+2 = 10

Take no strike back since I still need a healer and he is rolling in the mud with Omar so...

Damage:
Attack: 1D8 = [4] = 4 Pierce 3
Thanks for the map. I will attack the one between Ere and I. :D
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

Sorry guys, work is really slamming me right now (didn't help that they laid someone off on Thursday) and with Madmarcus going to China soon (plus I'm going on vacation soon), I think we might need to suspend this until August/September (most like September as then my workload *should* go back to normal levels.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

IceBear wrote:Sorry guys, work is really slamming me right now (didn't help that they laid someone off on Thursday) and with Madmarcus going to China soon (plus I'm going on vacation soon), I think we might need to suspend this until August/September (most like September as then my workload *should* go back to normal levels.
Ick... that's always fun when they let someone go. :(

Hope it doesn't get too rough.

Madmarcus - Have fun! Is Chinese food better in China (yeah, I gather US Chinese food has little semblance to typical real Chinese food).
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Zenn7 wrote:
IceBear wrote:Sorry guys, work is really slamming me right now (didn't help that they laid someone off on Thursday) and with Madmarcus going to China soon (plus I'm going on vacation soon), I think we might need to suspend this until August/September (most like September as then my workload *should* go back to normal levels.
Ick... that's always fun when they let someone go. :(

Hope it doesn't get too rough.

Madmarcus - Have fun! Is Chinese food better in China (yeah, I gather US Chinese food has little semblance to typical real Chinese food).
Awwwww. Well, hopefully we pick back up then with all hands on board.

Enjoy China, MM. :D
Enjoy the work load, IB? :? :wink:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

Well hopefully it'll get better when the ma in IMS guy gets back next week but then Madmarcus is close to leaving / gone, my kid will be off school and needing attention and then my vacation. Hopefully things will be normalish in August but that'll depend who's off on vacation at work
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

IceBear wrote:I think we might need to suspend this until August/September (most like September as then my workload *should* go back to normal levels.
August/September of which year? :wink:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

Part of me would like to restart this but changes at work make it a bad choice right now. I shouldn't have joined the Battletech game but at least that is mostly a brief tactical decision per day.