Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

Well, I certainly can’t afford NOT to back that one. Done. What else should I buy tonight while I’m still drinking?
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
Smoove_B
Posts: 51601
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:58 am
Location: Kaer Morhen

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by Smoove_B »

hepcat wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:14 pm What else should I buy tonight while I’m still drinking?
I'm so far off the map the sun is shining
User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

That’s meta.
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

Sigh...stepped away from my desk for 15 minutes to go pick up lunch and that's when FedEx tried to deliver my Zombicide Undead or Alive pledge. Now I have to wait until tomorrow. :grund:
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
coopasonic
Posts: 19925
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:43 pm
Location: Dallas-ish

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by coopasonic »

hepcat wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:40 pm Sigh...stepped away from my desk for 15 minutes to go pick up lunch and that's when FedEx tried to deliver my Zombicide Undead or Alive pledge. Now I have to wait until tomorrow. :grund:
Don't even see a label printed for me. :(
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

I didn't get the notification it had actually even been shipped until two days after it shipped. I think there is a little chaos behind the scenes at MM over this shipping.

Of course, right now the kickstarter comments page is full of people howling about how unfair it is that MM is selling them on their front page today while they're still waiting on their copy. As I'm getting a crap ton of stretch rewards, that doesn't really bother me though.
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
coopasonic
Posts: 19925
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:43 pm
Location: Dallas-ish

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by coopasonic »

As I sit here waiting for my last boardgame kickstarter ever to fulfill. I see I have an email about a new Lords of Vegas kickstarter.

I finally played it for the first time at BGG.CON this month and now I am seriously considering securing a copy with all the upgrades, which would be... expensive. $170 for the game plus expansion and then $100 more for upgrades (skipping the $40 playmat). Then there is shipping...
Using late-2022 rates and assuming a 10% increase in shipping rates in 2023 over 2022, we think that Americana will cost about $25-30 to ship to continental USA addresses and shipping the new 6-player Lords of Vegas base set will cost about $30-40.
That... adds up.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
User avatar
Zarathud
Posts: 15710
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:29 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by Zarathud »

hepcat wrote:Of course, right now the kickstarter comments page is full of people howling about how unfair it is that MM is selling them on their front page today while they're still waiting on their copy. As I'm getting a crap ton of stretch rewards, that doesn't really bother me though.
They’re not aware MM will sit on their order for a week minimum before shipping, maybe two weeks.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
User avatar
YellowKing
Posts: 29033
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:02 pm

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by YellowKing »

Yep, took me almost 3 weeks to get a set of Final Girl playmats from MM.

It's not bothering me much right now as I'm not in a hurry for anything, but if you want something in time for Christmas I hope you've already ordered it.
Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ+ Ally
User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

Oddly enough, I ordered an expansion for Waste Knights right before thanksgiving week. I fully expected it to not arrive until after the holiday. But lo and behold, it was delivered in 3 days. Maybe they’re getting back into stride now?
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

hepcat wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:40 pm Sigh...stepped away from my desk for 15 minutes to go pick up lunch and that's when FedEx tried to deliver my Zombicide Undead or Alive pledge. Now I have to wait until tomorrow. :grund:
Weirder yet, I came into the office this morning to find the box sitting on my desk. And the FedEx tracking info still lists it as arriving today. :?
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
baelthazar
Posts: 4197
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:12 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by baelthazar »

YellowKing wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:33 pm Yep, took me almost 3 weeks to get a set of Final Girl playmats from MM.

It's not bothering me much right now as I'm not in a hurry for anything, but if you want something in time for Christmas I hope you've already ordered it.
Oofff... I just ordered some Pokemon sleeves for the kiddo. Hopefully they get here on time.

I'm anxiously awaiting more news from Chip Theory on Hoplomachus: Victorum. They mentioned they were able to get the stock in but are waiting for confirmation on shipping. Considering how far behind QML is, I wonder if we are going to get a "not until January" email.
User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

baelthazar wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:17 am I'm anxiously awaiting more news from Chip Theory on Hoplomachus: Victorum. They mentioned they were able to get the stock in but are waiting for confirmation on shipping. Considering how far behind QML is, I wonder if we are going to get a "not until January" email.
Shipping to start for US third week of December.

I'm hoping I'm not at the front of the line as I'll be traveling for the holiday. And no one will be at the office that week most likely to get it. So it may just end up getting returned. :(
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
$iljanus
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13509
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:46 pm
Location: New England...or under your bed

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by $iljanus »

hepcat wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:13 pm
baelthazar wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:17 am I'm anxiously awaiting more news from Chip Theory on Hoplomachus: Victorum. They mentioned they were able to get the stock in but are waiting for confirmation on shipping. Considering how far behind QML is, I wonder if we are going to get a "not until January" email.
Shipping to start for US third week of December.

I'm hoping I'm not at the front of the line as I'll be traveling for the holiday. And no one will be at the office that week most likely to get it. So it may just end up getting returned. :(
I'm hoping for a January delivery since we're traveling too and I'd hate after the long wait to have the game stolen off our porch.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
User avatar
Smoove_B
Posts: 51601
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:58 am
Location: Kaer Morhen

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by Smoove_B »

$iljanus wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:07 pm I'm hoping for a January delivery since we're traveling too and I'd hate after the long wait to have the game stolen off our porch.
If I had to bet on QML not meeting a communicated deadline, I would. Everyone is a mess but they really seem to be struggling.
I'm so far off the map the sun is shining
User avatar
YellowKing
Posts: 29033
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:02 pm

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by YellowKing »

I'll be home for it but I'm absolutely swimming in games right now. I've got Twilight Inscription on the table, Isle of Cats in the shrink, Assassin's Creed delivering tomorrow, Sentinels of the Multiverse under the tree for Christmas, and I really want to hit Final Girl some more now that I have the playmats. So a January delay would almost be welcome right now.
Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ+ Ally
User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 77621
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Chookity pok
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by Isgrimnur »

Well, I went ahead and made sure that I had P500 orders in for every Jerry White game.

Atlantic Chase, 2nd Printing - Status: At The Printer
Enemy Coast Ahead: The Dambuster Raid, 2nd Printing - Status: Not there yet Orders To Date: 354
Enemy Coast Ahead: The Doolittle Raid, 2nd Printing - Status: Not there yet Orders To Date: 102
Infernal Machine: Dawn of Submarine Warfare - Status: Not there yet Orders To Date: 491
Skies Above Britain - unopened on my dining room table
Skies Above the Reich, 2nd Printing - Status: In Art and Final Development
Storm Above the Reich - set up on my dining room table.
Last edited by Isgrimnur on Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
User avatar
baelthazar
Posts: 4197
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:12 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by baelthazar »

hepcat wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:13 pm
baelthazar wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:17 am I'm anxiously awaiting more news from Chip Theory on Hoplomachus: Victorum. They mentioned they were able to get the stock in but are waiting for confirmation on shipping. Considering how far behind QML is, I wonder if we are going to get a "not until January" email.
Shipping to start for US third week of December.

I'm hoping I'm not at the front of the line as I'll be traveling for the holiday. And no one will be at the office that week most likely to get it. So it may just end up getting returned. :(
Ask and you shall receive I guess. I've got a couple KS sitting and waiting for delivery at the moment. Notably - Hoplomachus, Starforged (space-themed follow up to Ironsworn solo RPG), and the Story Builder: Deck of Worlds.
User avatar
coopasonic
Posts: 19925
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:43 pm
Location: Dallas-ish

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by coopasonic »

coopasonic wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:27 pm As I sit here waiting for my last boardgame kickstarter ever to fulfill. I see I have an email about a new Lords of Vegas kickstarter.

I finally played it for the first time at BGG.CON this month and now I am seriously considering securing a copy with all the upgrades, which would be... expensive. $170 for the game plus expansion and then $100 more for upgrades (skipping the $40 playmat). Then there is shipping...
Using late-2022 rates and assuming a 10% increase in shipping rates in 2023 over 2022, we think that Americana will cost about $25-30 to ship to continental USA addresses and shipping the new 6-player Lords of Vegas base set will cost about $30-40.
That... adds up.


Two days in and it is about two thirds of the way to the goal. I'm still thinking about it. I just had $400 in rewards points drop on my credit card so it would basically be free, right? Right? :geek:
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 77621
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Chookity pok
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by Isgrimnur »

We're writing to let you know that game Next War: Supplement #3 [and] Next War: Poland, 2nd Edition is one step closer to being completed and shipped out to you!
It's almost as if people are the problem.
User avatar
TheMix
Posts: 10175
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:19 pm
Location: Broomfield, Colorado

Ignore the old thread title

Post by TheMix »

coopasonic wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 8:52 am
MonkeyFinger wrote:Mentioned in a System Shock update today: Fort Triumph. A "fantasy XCOM" that looks interesting. Four days to go and not quite there yet...
That looks pretty cool and if they publish it I will probably play it, but I am done kickstarting video games. My judgment is lacking.
Old thread, but one of the only places I saw this game mentioned. For anyone that might not follow the Epic free games thread, Fort Triumph is currently free.

Edit: Whoops! Current thread, old thread title. :D

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
User avatar
coopasonic
Posts: 19925
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:43 pm
Location: Dallas-ish

Re: Ignore the old thread title

Post by coopasonic »

TheMix wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:27 pm
coopasonic wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 8:52 am
MonkeyFinger wrote:Mentioned in a System Shock update today: Fort Triumph. A "fantasy XCOM" that looks interesting. Four days to go and not quite there yet...
That looks pretty cool and if they publish it I will probably play it, but I am done kickstarting video games. My judgment is lacking.
Old thread, but one of the only places I saw this game mentioned. For anyone that might not follow the Epic free games thread, Fort Triumph is currently free.

Edit: Whoops! Current thread, old thread title. :D
Thanks for the heads up, I guess I'll have to play it.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
User avatar
Fardaza
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:13 am
Location: Tennessee

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by Fardaza »

coopasonic wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:26 pm Two days in and it is about two thirds of the way to the goal. I'm still thinking about it. I just had $400 in rewards points drop on my credit card so it would basically be free, right? Right? :geek:
Sure it does!
EzeKieL
Posts: 1108
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:41 am
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by EzeKieL »

Europa Universalis: The Price of Power finally arrived!
Spoiler:
For whoever likes chillout downtempo music (or HipHop) ->
User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 77621
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Chookity pok
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by Isgrimnur »

Sol: Last Days of a Star - Insert and Reprint
Whether you have been waiting 3+ years for the reprint, already have Sol on your game shelves, or are just now discovering Sol exists—welcome! This campaign offers something for everyone.
  • We’re thrilled to offer owners of the game a beautifully designed, custom insert for anyone who wants to move beyond a box with free floating components.
  • Already know about Sol or just finding us? Excellent news: with enough support, we’ll fund a full reprint of the existing game.
  • What’s new you ask? Well, the insert for one. Core gameplay and components will remain the same, including all the stretch goals from the previous campaign. Beyond that, we may take the opportunity to clarify some things in the rulebook and diagrams.
$25 for the insert, $65 for the game, $85 for both.

I backed the insert, and it was $12 shipping on top.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
EzeKieL
Posts: 1108
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:41 am
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by EzeKieL »

2 Kickstarters arrived yesterday. Not hearing a lot of good things about the Boys though...

The Boys, This is gonna hurt


and

Stationfall
For whoever likes chillout downtempo music (or HipHop) ->
User avatar
hentzau
Posts: 14893
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:06 am
Location: Castle Zenda, Ruritania

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hentzau »

Well, my Skyrim board game pledge arrived today…

Image

I really forgot I had ordered this much…
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

I’m actually enjoying Zombicide Undead or Alive. It’s really hard right out of the gate, so the challenge is a big plus. My only real issue with the original games were that they got pretty easy.

I may end up ordering the gears and guns expansion so I have the campaign mode.
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
Smoove_B
Posts: 51601
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:58 am
Location: Kaer Morhen

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by Smoove_B »

Oh boy, just received an email from QML to verify my address for Victorum. In theory then it might actually arrive before year end...
I'm so far off the map the sun is shining
User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

Which kind of sucks as our office will be empty from the 20th to the 27th most likely. I wish there was a way to have them ship this to an Amazon depot or something. Shipping to my apartment is like handing it to whoever sees the package lying on the ground after the drivers just hurl it over the fence in the courtyard of my building. And shipping it to my travel destination means it has that precise window of delivery or I have to have someone go to the bother of shipping it to me. :(
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6685
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by RMC »

hepcat wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:24 am Which kind of sucks as our office will be empty from the 20th to the 27th most likely. I wish there was a way to have them ship this to an Amazon depot or something. Shipping to my apartment is like handing it to whoever sees the package lying on the ground after the drivers just hurl it over the fence in the courtyard of my building. And shipping it to my travel destination means it has that precise window of delivery or I have to have someone go to the bother of shipping it to me. :(
Send it to me, I live in the boonies, and the drivers leave my packages right on my porch and I never have any issues. I'll ship it to you or bring it down when you are in Ohio.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
User avatar
YellowKing
Posts: 29033
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:02 pm

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by YellowKing »

I'm taking the whole week after Christmas off, so it would be *excellent* to get it in time for vacation. One of my buddies is DYING to play Hoplo remastered and has the same week off, so if it arrives in time we'll be hitting that one hard.
Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ+ Ally
User avatar
Smoove_B
Posts: 51601
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:58 am
Location: Kaer Morhen

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by Smoove_B »

Another publisher that had been using QML has now jumped to Miniature Market - Maximum Apocalypse coming (allegedly) in January. I know MM shipping has been a nightmare, but maybe it'll be better after the first of the year...
I'm so far off the map the sun is shining
User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

RMC wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:27 am
hepcat wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:24 am Which kind of sucks as our office will be empty from the 20th to the 27th most likely. I wish there was a way to have them ship this to an Amazon depot or something. Shipping to my apartment is like handing it to whoever sees the package lying on the ground after the drivers just hurl it over the fence in the courtyard of my building. And shipping it to my travel destination means it has that precise window of delivery or I have to have someone go to the bother of shipping it to me. :(
Send it to me, I live in the boonies, and the drivers leave my packages right on my porch and I never have any issues. I'll ship it to you or bring it down when you are in Ohio.
Thanks man, i may take you up on that offer. I sent QML an email asking about the timing and making it clear I'm not asking for faster, but rather slower, shipping.
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6685
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by RMC »

hepcat wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:45 pm
RMC wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:27 am
hepcat wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:24 am Which kind of sucks as our office will be empty from the 20th to the 27th most likely. I wish there was a way to have them ship this to an Amazon depot or something. Shipping to my apartment is like handing it to whoever sees the package lying on the ground after the drivers just hurl it over the fence in the courtyard of my building. And shipping it to my travel destination means it has that precise window of delivery or I have to have someone go to the bother of shipping it to me. :(
Send it to me, I live in the boonies, and the drivers leave my packages right on my porch and I never have any issues. I'll ship it to you or bring it down when you are in Ohio.
Thanks man, i may take you up on that offer. I sent QML an email asking about the timing and making it clear I'm not asking for faster, but rather slower, shipping.
Emailed you my address in case you need it. :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

Thanks, I forwarded it immediately to Daehawk with the subject line "Free Jalapeno Churros".
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
Zarathud
Posts: 15710
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:29 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by Zarathud »

Miniature Market’s new warehouse seems to be focused on Kickstarter fulfillment, so you may be ok. It’s just highly annoying if you used to see 24-48 hours order fulfillment, and are instead getting 12-14 days.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
User avatar
hepcat
Posts: 48262
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by hepcat »

I've ordered from them twice in the last few months and the stuff arrived within 4 to 5 days each time with the cheapest shipping possible. I'm surprised you're still having issues with them. :?
2000 FOOLS
User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6685
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by RMC »

hepcat wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:06 pm I've ordered from them twice in the last few months and the stuff arrived within 4 to 5 days each time with the cheapest shipping possible. I'm surprised you're still having issues with them. :?
I am not getting anything from them for 3 or 4 weeks from when I order, and I usually have to email them and ask what's up. I only order from them now when it is my last option.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
User avatar
Smoove_B
Posts: 51601
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:58 am
Location: Kaer Morhen

Re: Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms

Post by Smoove_B »

hepcat wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:06 pm I've ordered from them twice in the last few months and the stuff arrived within 4 to 5 days each time with the cheapest shipping possible. I'm surprised you're still having issues with them. :?
There are people in the US that are still waiting for Zombicide Undead or Alive.
I'm so far off the map the sun is shining
Post Reply