Starship R. Scott III - Guards Win!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

El Guapo

Re: Starship R. Scott III - Liftoff!

Post by El Guapo »

Vorret wrote:Holy shit, epic read on Holman and Remus agreeing that was awesome, seriously.
But why the votes on Holman now? Isn't he obviously clear of infection?
If I'm following this right...as of now the convicts + hacker are 6 of the remaining 11 players, so they already have a majority by themselves. By lynching Holman (proven guard) they would make that 6 of 10., so then a two-vote majority So then they've already essentially achieved their victory condition, and then they can spend the rest of the game offing people to try to kill the human host out there (while preserving their majority status).

So, Remus is probably right that the other guard should come out and shoot either Lagom or tru1cy (clear convicts) to make it 5 vs. 5 (though that's including the Symbiont on the "guard / engineer" team, which he is for the guard vs. convict victory conditions, though it's not clear that he himself has any reason to care about that).
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

El Guapo wrote:
Vorret wrote:Holy shit, epic read on Holman and Remus agreeing that was awesome, seriously.
If I'm following this right...as of now the convicts + hacker are 6 of the remaining 11 players, so they already have a majority by themselves. By lynching Holman (proven guard) they would make that 6 of 10., so then a two-vote majority So then they've already essentially achieved their victory condition, and then they can spend the rest of the game offing people to try to kill the human host out there (while preserving their majority status).

So, Remus is probably right that the other guard should come out and shoot either Lagom or tru1cy (clear convicts) to make it 5 vs. 5 (though that's including the Symbiont on the "guard / engineer" team, which he is for the guard vs. convict victory conditions, though it's not clear that he himself has any reason to care about that).
Ohhh right only one guard shot per day. Well then.
Black Lives Matter.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

El Guapo wrote:

I missed his message, I agree, the fact that they're switching to our only proven is alarming...

Lagom 

Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

El Guapo wrote:

But the other guard can't shoot until tomorrow. With the Alien gone there are no night deaths. 6 convicts, 5 guards. Kill Holman, 6 convicts, 4 guards.

Holman 

That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Remus West wrote:
Holman wrote:How do get out of this chickenshit outf--
I assume your partner will now be coming forward to shoot one of the convicts. Interesting that people come forward so quickly to basically announce themselves as uninterested in even making a false effort to find a possible host. What does that say about Lagom?
That I'm rational?

Hacker scans aside, there isn't any way to find the host. Not even the host knows he is infected. We can only lynch and pray we don't target the Hacker. Which we know Holman is definitely not.

Holman might be infected. There is no reason from a convict standpoint to not lynch Holman. The convicts outnumber all other factions 6-5 today.
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:
El Guapo wrote:

But the other guard can't shoot until tomorrow. With the Alien gone there are no night deaths. 6 convicts, 5 guards. Kill Holman, 6 convicts, 4 guards.

Holman 

What is this sorcery, don't kill one of the two non-infected person on the ship.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Ah, right. Dang. Sure, Holman isn't infected today. Still, not changing my vote.
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
El Guapo wrote:

Holman 

What is this sorcery, don't kill one of the two non-infected person on the ship.
LL is right. It is time for the inmates to take over the ship. If nothing else at least we know we are not killing the hacker and we have 5 more chances at the Alien. 6 with the other guards instakill.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

bb2112 wrote: LL is right. It is time for the inmates to take over the ship. If nothing else at least we know we are not killing the hacker and we have 5 more chances at the Alien. 6 with the other guards instakill.
Should read Alien host.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Holman 

Black Lives Matter.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Enlarge Image

Corrections Station 22 is too good for you people.

Lagom 

Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Seriously, if you're on the convict team and not voting for Holman you're seriously endangering your chances to win. This is a prime opportunity to hurt the other teams and put them on the defensive. If we leave Holman alive and accidentally lynch a convict, there are 4 personell with a gun tomorrow vs 5 convicts, which tips the balance in their favor once they've used their shot.
Is there anyone in hell?

tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Lagom Lite wrote:Seriously, if you're on the convict team and not voting for Holman you're seriously endangering your chances to win. This is a prime opportunity to hurt the other teams and put them on the defensive. If we leave Holman alive and accidentally lynch a convict, there are 4 personell with a gun tomorrow vs 5 convicts, which tips the balance in their favor once they've used their shot.
Agreed, if you're a convict or hacker there is no reason not to vote for Holman.. Our team has the majority and now is the time to press our advantage
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Holman 

I'm not an unreasonable guy though so I'll give you a choice.
We can do this the easy, way out the airlock, or the hard way with a shiv in the throat.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Hopefully the symbiant doesn't side with criminals and we can find the infected person with scans before the 6th night.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Holman 

"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Voting Holman (6):
Lagom Lite
tru1cy
bb2112
El Guapo
Archinerd
Moliere

That's a majority.

Now, one or more of the above may actually be non-convicts in disguise... but we'll see what tomorrow's scan may bring.
Is there anyone in hell?

Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Lagom Lite wrote:Voting Holman (6):
Lagom Lite
tru1cy
bb2112
El Guapo
Archinerd
Moliere

That's a majority.

Now, one or more of the above may actually be non-convicts in disguise... but we'll see what tomorrow's scan may bring.
Not voting Holman (5):
Holman (dead) - voting Lagom Lite
Vorret - voting Lagom Lite
Remus West - no vote, but argued against voting Holman
Isgrimnur - no vote
Grundbegriff - absent

I'd bet Vorret and Remus are pretty given non-convicts, at least. I don't know about Isgrimnur or Grund.
Is there anyone in hell?

Holman

Post by Holman »

I can't believe I killed a xenomorph for this crowd.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Holman wrote:I can't believe I killed a xenomorph for this crowd.
Yeah, fuck those convicts I'm bringing the ship down with me
Isgrimnur wrote:
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

:binky:One shot to the power core or the navcomm:binky:
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Woohoo! Convicts are taking over the ship!

1. Lagom Lite - Most likely Convict
2. Holman - Dead Guard 1
3. Remus West - Engineer 1?
4. Moliere - Convict?
5. Archinerd - Convict?
6. bb2112 - Convict
7. Isgrimnur - Engineer 2?
8. Grundbegriff - Unknown
9. El Guapo - Convict?
10. Vorret - Guard 2?
11. tru1cy - Most likely Convict

If I had to guess. I am sure at least one of our supposed convicts is not a convict and just jumped in because he saw the writing on the wall.

So tomorrow we space Vorret.

Suggestion: Hacker should not pick Vorret or Remus for scanning for Alien impregnation. My preference would be Isgrimnur but that is not up to me. :D
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I say shoot BB for being a little brat!
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Ah, but you have to wait until tomorrow. :twisted:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I'd suggest scanning Lagom. We don't give a rats ass about who the corporation stooges are. We need to find the robot. Lagom knows that. He advised us early regarding not making this an in fight between humans then the first chance he got he turned it into one. Lagom looks Symbiotic to me and could be infected if not a robot.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Grund might also be a good option to scan, since we know nothing at all about him. Symbiot laying low perhaps?
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Archinerd wrote:Grund might also be a good option to scan, since we know nothing at all about him. Symbiot laying low perhaps?
You don't get a say in the matter you dirty terrorist
Isgrimnur wrote:
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Sheesh. Get tied up in work meetings, and the train gets loaded with a quickness.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

VOTING IS CLOSED!!

Day 1 Votes:
Lagom Lite ----> Vorret, Holman
Holman --------> Lagom Lite
Remus West ---->
Moliere -------> Holman
Archinerd -----> Holman
bb2112 --------> El Guapo, Holman
Isgrimnur ----->
Grundbegriff -->
El Guapo ------> bb2112, Holman
Vorret --------> Lagom Lite
tru1cy --------> Holman

Votes:
Holman (6) - Lagom Lite, tru1cy, bb2112, El Guapo, Archinerd, Moliere
Lagom Lite (2) - Vorret, Holman
El Guapo (1) - bb2112

Voting Majority is 6.

No deadline (yet).

Dead:
chaosraven ----> barbecued alien

If anyone would like to join the R Scott III spoiler slack channel for real time discussion of the game, send me a PM. Also, as players are eliminated they will be sent a PM inviting them to join.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Please give me some time to get the write up together.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Scoop20906 wrote:Please give me some time to get the write up together.
NO!!

Black Lives Matter.
Holman

Post by Holman »

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop20906 wrote:VOTING IS CLOSED!!

Day 1 Votes:
Lagom Lite ----> Vorret, Holman
Holman --------> Lagom Lite
Remus West ---->
Moliere -------> Holman
Archinerd -----> Holman
bb2112 --------> El Guapo, Holman
Isgrimnur ----->
Grundbegriff -->
El Guapo ------> bb2112, Holman
Vorret --------> Lagom Lite
tru1cy --------> Holman

Votes:
Holman (6) - Lagom Lite, tru1cy, bb2112, El Guapo, Archinerd, Moliere
Lagom Lite (2) - Vorret, Holman
El Guapo (1) - bb2112

Voting Majority is 6.

No deadline (yet).

Dead:
chaosraven ----> barbecued alien

If anyone would like to join the R Scott III spoiler slack channel for real time discussion of the game, send me a PM. Also, as players are eliminated they will be sent a PM inviting them to join.
I love the fact I get 2 votes. Am I a boss convict?
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:I'd suggest scanning Lagom. We don't give a rats ass about who the corporation stooges are. We need to find the robot. Lagom knows that. He advised us early regarding not making this an in fight between humans then the first chance he got he turned it into one. Lagom looks Symbiotic to me and could be infected if not a robot.
Ah, no.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Remus West wrote:I'd suggest scanning Lagom. We don't give a rats ass about who the corporation stooges are. We need to find the robot. Lagom knows that. He advised us early regarding not making this an in fight between humans then the first chance he got he turned it into one. Lagom looks Symbiotic to me and could be infected if not a robot.
I do agree we need to find the robot. I'm human, though. Not too sure about you.

I seriously doubt Chaosraven would pick me as the alien host. I tend to not live very long in these games.
Is there anyone in hell?

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Lagom Lite wrote:
I do agree we need to find the robot. I'm human, though. Not too sure about you.
I guess it is possible RW locked himself in a pod, but it is more likely he is one of the crew trying to turn the convicts against each other. I am much more concerned about Issy, and Vorret has to go looking for his friend Holman.

Hey Vorret, I think I see him out the window. If you hurry you can catch him.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:
I guess it is possible RW locked himself in a pod, but it is more likely he is one of the crew trying to turn the convicts against each other. I am much more concerned about Issy, and Vorret has to go looking for his friend Holman.

We'll see about that. I'm going to grease myself up in alien blood and escape through the vents.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Vorret wrote:We'll see about that. I'm going to grease myself up in alien blood and escape through the vents.
:lol:
Is there anyone in hell?

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Lagom Lite wrote:

We'll see about that. I'm going to grease myself up in alien blood and escape through the vents.
And I just want to help you. You climb into the vent, then I just push this little button and vent you to the outside. Win/Win! :D
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Isn't alien blood acidic?