BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Game over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

stessier

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by stessier »

Holman wrote:
Chaosraven wrote: Of the subset Chaosraven, Holman, stessier the answer was YES.
Who again?
Ha! I hadn't even seen that!!!

I am human.

Re-read Punisher. He makes a claim that Scoop is probably laughing at him in the Cylon forum. I'll try to find the post but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be alive.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
stessier

Post by stessier »

This is the post that, if Unagi is telling the truth, would be telling.
Punisher wrote:I think I would like to vote for scoop and I can't wait to see his posts in the evil forum, but since I just realized that he hooked me up with some free stuff a few months back, I'll hold off, so I am sticking with my Stessier vote, especially now that it looks like his voting chip is glitching out...

I may be persuaded to switch my vote, but my gut says no for now.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Holman wrote:If Stessier comes up human, we'll lynch Unagi. No question about that.
If there's another Cylon after that, it's CR, whose Gaeta claim is revealed to be fake.
Ok, think about this for 1 extra minute Holman...

CR just claimed Gaeta and listed Himself, You, and stessier - where there is a cylon in the group.

If stessier is human, it's not ME you lynch tomorrow - it's CR.

dude.

Anyone back me up on this??

But, I do think we got this - today or tomorrow - depending on CR vs stessier here.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Unagi wrote:
Holman wrote:If Stessier comes up human, we'll lynch Unagi. No question about that.
If there's another Cylon after that, it's CR, whose Gaeta claim is revealed to be fake.

CR just claimed Gaeta and listed Himself, You, and stessier - where there is a cylon in the group.

dude.

Holman figured it out on the bottom of the last page.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Day 5
Players ------- Voted For:
1 Unagi---------- stessier
2 Holman-------- stessier
3 Chaosraven--- stessier
4 tru1cy---------- stessier
5 Newcastle-----
6 Stessier--------
Targets ----------- Voters
( )---
( Stessier-------- 4 )--- Unagi --- Chaosraven --- Holman --- tru1cy
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---
Deaths
Moliere-------- Injected
BB2112--------- Saw the light
Grundbegriff-- forever sleep
Punisher------ Punished
Scoop--------- miscalculated
Archinerd'---- Blown
RemusWest-- Gone South
Vorret--------- fed up
El Guapo------ smashed

Majority = 4
Deadline is: June 9th -6PM

Voting Closed
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I guess he did... but on my first reading he seemed to gloss over the "If stessier is human than CR IS Cylon" .
Holman wrote: That is: if Stessier is human and Vorret was Tigh, we'll come back tomorrow 2v2. Cylons (Unagi and CR) win.
However, if Stessier *or* Vorret was Cylon, we'll come back 3v1. In that case, CR is the likely Cylon.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

The stars appeared to aligned perfectly today and everything pointed to stessier as a Cylon. The votes came quickly and stessier teetered on the edge when tru1cy walked in. “I found this treason pamphlet and I find it very interesting so just so you know I plan to take over the ship with Holman when this is over. But in the meantime I figured out that the blood splatter looks like the constellation Sagittarius, and that starts with an “S” so Stessier is a Cylon.

At that time stessier returns from the restroom and see everyone approach him with the needle. “Well damn, that was fast.”
They pin him down and inject him. “I’m dead, and human.”

Unagi holds the BCD next to his head, “We’ll see.” He waits and watches Chaosraven out of the corner of his eye. The BCD stays quiet. Stessier was human.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Night 5

Post by Newcastle »

uhm....what.....just.....happened?
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Dammit.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Unagi wrote:

dude.

But, I do think we got this - today or tomorrow - depending on CR vs stessier here.

Yeah that's the gist of it isnt it.

So since we're not dead, Vorret was a cylon in a bad way. So we were right there.
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

ok that play doesnt make sense for CR.

If vorret was a bad cylon, which seems to be the case...and CR was his partner. Why would CR pop out like that? And put himself in the line of fire? That makes him lose the final day as a cylon. Its a pyrhic victory.

Anyway...lets see what happens.
Bayraktar!!!!

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Someone was lying. Was it Chaosraven? Everyone was up early the next morning, they could hardly sleep that night.
Unagi, Holman, and Newcastle were discussing their next move when tru1cy walks in. “Morning. Are we ready to…” He does not get to finish his statement as the front of his head explodes. He falls face down landing with a sickening thump. Chaosraven steps through the door holding a FN sidearm. “Frakking traitor! Am I right?”

“Dude, What the frak!” Holman charges and Chaosraven fires another shot striking Holman in the chest. His body skids to a halt at Chaosraven’s feet.
Newcastle looks at Chasraven. “You are dead you toaster.” Newcastle charges, Chaosraven fires. Newcastle dives to the left anticipating the shot and the projectiles misses its target as it grazes Newcastles right arm. “You frakking missed. I’m too quick for you frakking toasters.” Unagi, who had snuck up behind Newcastle, grabs his head and twists sharply. A loud crack is heard and Newcastle drops to the floor.

Chaosraven hurries over to the computer. “I’m unlocking the hanger, we should be able to grab a shuttle and escape before anyone realizes what is happening.” A few more keystrokes and he’s done. “I was able to set the virus loose again also. We’d better hurry.”
Unagi and Chaosraven race from the conference room to the hanger and escape with their lives.
Cylons win.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

http://spoiledmilk.freeforums.net/

http://warmtoast.freeforums.net/
Spoiler:
1 BB2112 - Citizen
2 Vorret - Saul Tigh
3 El Guapo - Zarek
4 Remus West - Citizen
5 Punisher - Felix Gaeta
6 Unagi - D'Anna
7 Archinerd - Apollo
8 Holman - Citizen
9 Chaosraven - Boomer
10 Scoop - Daniel
11 Grundbegriff - Citizen
12 tru1cy - Citizen
13 Moliere - Citizen
14 Newcastle - Anders
15 Stessier - Citizen

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Whew.

Good game everyone.

Sorry for all the deceit. :ninja:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

7 Archinerd - Apollo
Nice grab Scoop!
:horse:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

The Story of BSG XI
Spoiler:
BSG XI-Amduatey Virus
Virus implanted in ship. Discovered and cut off from spread to fleet. Must find Cylons before rescued.

Aboard the Fleet Ship Amaduety
The council meeting wound down for the night. A decision was made to reduce water rations by half a liter until the scout team returned with any news of a water source to replenish the supply. On the agenda for tomorrow; what to do with two captured Cylons. A Six and Four unit. Several heated exchanges over the past week on the proper course of action had resulted in no decision. Adama trusted this council to make the choice.
A power outage interrupted the closing of the meeting. The council waited as the emergency lights kicked on. “What the frak just happened?” Newcastle asked.
In the darkness someone could be seen at the computer console. “This is weird but I think communications is working at the moment.”
At that moment a message comes through, “Amaduety, this is Galactica. Can you read?”
“Galactica this is Amaduety, we read. Chaosraven speaking. What’s happening?”
“Amaduety, we need you to shut down all networks now. A Virus has been uploaded to the ship and it is spreading fast.” Chaosraven races over and begins typing into the console. “Network is locked.”
“Excellent, it spread fast, it has infected the Pyxis also. They are locked down now. It seems to be stopped but it originated from your location. A terminal in your area.”
Remus West’s looks up, “Cylons? Someone here must be a Cylon. We must lock down the doors until we can figure this out. No one is going anywhere. I suggest we try to get some rest and tackle this in the morning.”

Tigh scans Moliere
As the council members debate who to test, you decide it is wise to so your part to search out the enemy. If they find out you are also Cylon they may not care if you are trying to help them or not. You enter a momentary trance to search out a Cylon signal in the room. You have only one chance today or the other Cylons will be able to pinpoint you and your scans.
You quickly focus on Moliere, nothing comes through over the Cylon frequency. Moliere is a human.

This council did not mess around on the first day; their decision was swift. When Moliere talked about humans, as if he was not one, everyone pounced. Moliere offered little resistance.
The “death needle,” as it had become known, was brought forward and Moliere was injected. He lay on the table and with his last few breaths he whispers, “Tell my family, I did this for them and I love them.”
Punisher steps forward with the Baltar Cylon Detector, another required item on ever ship these days, and held it to Moliere’s head and waited. People’s hope were diminished after Moliere’s last words but they also hoped it was a trick. Alas after several minutes nothing happened. Moliere was human.
With such a quick outcome some on the council began looking into the virus that had infected the ship. They noticed the doors were now frozen. They were trapped in the conference center with no way to open or close the doors. The virus was still creeping through the system slowly. How long before it hit the life support systems. They worked to slow it even more. By 2100 hours everyone was tired. They headed to whatever room they could find that was still open and retired for the night.

[/i]
Night 1
Apollo scans Moliere
As everyone turned in for the night you decide to do a little snooping. Yoo creep through the shadows avoiding the emergency lights and find Moliere’s room he had occupied the previous night. You search through his belonging and find pictures of the family he mentioned. A pay stub from his work in the supply store and nothing else. He was just a citizen.
D’Anna scans Punisher
You decide to use your skills developed from years of playing a reporting to investigate Punisher. You had watched him through the day and took notes. Before he headed to his room for the night you slipped off first and beat him there. You rummage through his stuff. You find a journal and in it you find a lot of angry entries. He really hated Cylons more than a normal person. His wishes to kill them all. It was obvious he had an unhealthy hatred for you kind. Punisher is Felix Gaeta.
Boomer Implants a Fake Apollo Role
You decide to put your recent research to a test. Manipulating the Cylon Brain Wave. It was dangerous because it could be detected if another Cylon was looking for it and you are aware there have been Cylons to sympathize with the humans.
You set down and begin your re-calibration. You decide to test it on yourself. You decide to make yourself appear human, a human that is inquisitive and very good as detective work. If another Cylon scans you they think you are a very helpful human.

Cylons kill BB2112
BB2112 did a very strange thing today. It was almost a signal to you. He’s either a Cylon or someone up to no good. It was time to pay him a visit. After everyone settle down for the night you sneak off to his room.
With everyone’s doors locked open this should be easy. You get to Bb2112’s room and find that he had moved chairs to block his doorway. There was sneaking up behind him.
You clear your throat, ”Ahem. BB2112?”
“Yes?”
“Hey, just doing roll call to make sure everyone is in there room.” In the dark you act like you are marking him off the list. “Just need to check a few more. Have you seen…”You raise your hand to your face like you are trying to read the list in the darkness. “You gotta light?”
BB2112 walks over, “Sure.” He hands you a pen light. He notices you do not have a list. “What the…”
You pounce, jamming the pen light into his eye as the other hand muffles his scream. You drop him and head back to your room. BB2112 is dead.

BB2112 is dead
With the doors locked open you have no way to hut yourself up. You decide to slide some chairs to block the door so at least you could hear if someone tried to get in.
As you were washing your face you hear someone. “Ahem. BB2112.”
You reply, “Yes?”
“Hey, just doing roll call to make sure everyone is in there room.” You see a figure standing in the door trying to look at something in his hand. . “Just need to check a few more. Have you seen…You gotta light?”
You get your pen light out of your pocket and walk over and hand it to him. You then notice he hand nothing in his hands. “What the…” The figure pounces and jams your pen light into your eye, you scream but it is muffled by the figures other hand. The world goes dark and you are dead.

Zarek converts Holman
During the day you listened to people conversations trying to find a sympathetic ear for your cause. Holman seemed ideal. When you talked to him he really seemed interested in your ideas. As you head to your room Holman approaches you and says he’s with you.”
Holman
You had listened to EL Guapo talk to many different people through out the day and his ideas really sounded like something you could back. You decide to help him out in his endeavor. You are now on the traitor team.
Traitor Team
Holman
El Guapo

AS everyone gathers the next morning to discuss the next steps in finding the hidden Cylon or Cylons and trying to stop the virus, Punisher speaks up, “I don’t see BB2112.”
“Well, he did eat the spicy food yesterday. I’ll check on him.” Newcastle walks off and returns later white faced. “Uh, he is dead. The Cylons must have gotten to him last night. Without being able to close our doors we are sitting ducks.”
Tigh Scans Grundbegriff
No luck yesterday with your scan of Moliere and then he goees and gets himself killed. So you try again today. Grundbegriff slept through most of the day yesterday and woke after Moliere was killed. Really odd behavior. Maybe he’s a Cylon trying to fool everyone and was just in maintenance mode.
You focus on Grundbegriff, trying to detect any signal and come up with nothing again. He is human. Avery sleepy human. Now hopefully he’ll survive the day.

Vorret walks over to Grundbegriff whose head was down, chin resting on his chest, and gives him a shake. There was no response. Vorret checks his pulse and determined he was still alive. He gives him another harder shake. Only reply was a mumble of garbled sounds.
Vorret walks away and grabs a marker. He comes back and draws a mustache on Grundbegriff’s upper lip, making sure to add a nice spiral at each end.
In the background he hears Scoop talking and a vote of stessier. Finally some activity.

As everyone was finishing their lunch, Remus West walks over to Chaosraven, he noticed that Chaosraven had not eaten yet. In fact he was just sitting there staring off into the distance, mouth open, and a little drool dripping from the corner of his mouth. Remus raps his knuckles against his head, "Hello. Hello. Is this thing on? One of you toasters may want to fix this guy. He seems to be malfunctioning.”
The voting flew back and forth. Vorret kept speaking up, “Tru1cy needs to go.” A long pause, “No. stessier.”
Remus West looks at his paper, “Ok, that’s 5…”
Vorret yells out, “No. Tru1cy”
“Frak me… jumping crotch crickets, slow down dude!”

”We are going to run out of frakking paper at the rate we are changing votes!’ Remus West looks down and scratches off another vote change. “I wish the frakking computers were working so we could do this automatically.”
At that moment Grundbegriff lifts his head, “Hey ya’ll!” Everyone turns and stares at Grund and his drawn on mustache. His eyes close and a loud thud reverberates off the table as his head drops and smacks onto the surface.
El Guapo points at Grundbegriff, “I’m voting for him.”

Newcastle spews a stream of votes and withdrawals but then realizes it was nap time for everyone. He does wake Holman who then votes for Scoop, in turn arousing Scoop from his light sleep. Scoop screams out, “I am not acting aggressively!”
This outburst causes Grundbegriff to stir, he mumbles, “I’m just a citizen.” Before laying his head back down.

As the votes flew back and forth, everyone was startled when the emergency lighting went out. Small flashlights pierced the deep darkness as they worked to get emergency lighting back up. But it was no use. It had fallen victim to the virus. Portable torches were brought in to provide temporary lighting to the conference room.
The day two decision was turning out to be much more difficult than the first day.

It was approaching the 16th hour of deliberating about who to test next and most everyone was getting mentally tired. One exception would be Grundbegriff who still had his head lying on the table. An occasional mumble would escape his lips. “I’m reading,” or “remove some of your votes,” “I’m just a citizen.” No one really knew what to do with him.
Stessier sat there and watched as people were intently talking about their sleeping teammate and casting votes against him. “What am I? Chopped liver?” Stessier fumed, “You know, I’m actually awake here.”
Remus turned, “Shut up toaster.”

Grundbegriff stands up and stretches, “Wow, I feel refreshed. Let’s get to work.” Everyone just stares at him. El Guapo speaks first, “Dude, we are all ready to get some sleep. We have been working, all frakking day!”
Grundbegriff, completely nonplussed, just says, “Let me see the notes. I’ll figure it out.” He grabs the notebook from Newcastle and walks over to the snack table and begins munching on an energy bar.
Scoop yells out, “That’s it! Grundbegriff!”
With the vote Holman fights back a yawn as he quickly injects Grundbegriff. Grundbegriff in mid bite looks up at Scoop and Newcastle with accusing eyes. He points at them and falls over dead.
Punisher grabs the BCD and holds it to Grundbegriff’s head. It remains silent.
Grundbegriff was a human.

Night 2
Boomer blocks stessier
After a successful lynching of Grundbegriff you decide to paint a big target on stessier, the other vote getter. You initiate some interference enveloping his room. If he is scanned they will hopefully think he is hiding something.
DeAnna scans Holman
You sit at your desk and go over your notes for the day. You concentrate on Holman. What can you learn from him? He seemed mischievous most of the day, his eyes darting around the room. At one point he dropped a slip of paper from his pocket. You picked it up and stuffed in your pocket. You reach in and pull it out. When you unfold it you see:
It appears Holman has treason on his mind. Holman is a traitor.

Cylons kill Punisher
The Cylon hater had to go tonight. He could be unstable and unpredictable. You grab some rope and head toward his room. As you approach you see him trying to scoot a cabinet against the opening, hoping to block the entrance. You slip up behind him and whack him in the head. He falls to the ground and you drag into his room and tie him to a chair. You then gag him with one of his shirts.
You toss some water on his face and he snaps awake. You see his eyes grow big as he realizes who you are. If his eyes could kill you would be dead right now, but they can’t, and you begin to pummel his face with your fist. His muffled yells try to fight through the gag and you can only imagine the stream of profanities he must be saying right now.
You continue to beat him until he is unconscious then you slit his throat. Punisher has been punished. He is dead.

A visit to Punisher
When you get back to your room you decide to try and barricade your entrance with some cabinets. God’s Damn those Frakking Cylons. You begin to drag one in place when something hits you in the head and the world goes dark. You wake later to a face full of water.
You open your eyes and see someone standing in front of you. Had to be a frakking Cylon, you spew a stream of profane obscenities but the gag in your mouth muffles you words. The Cylon begins to wail on your face until you are unconscious and you never awake. You are dead.

Apollo scans BB2112
You decide to make a trip to BB2112’s room and see what you can discover. You snoop through his belongings. You see a few electronic movies of the huge hit “Deep Space Battles” and some fan fiction he had wrote. A couple of pictures from a “Deep Space Battles” convention and photos with some of the stars, including the droid character, See-mi-PPO. BB2112 was just a fanboy citizen.
Zarak converts Unagi
You decide Unagi would make a good member of your team. He had a strong voice and people seemed to listen. His recruiting skills could be invaluable.
You try to grab his attention all day but he didn’t seem interested in any of the clues you were dropping. You finally give up after a while. Your conversion failed.

Everyone slept just a little later today after the late night frak up of killing another human. Hopefully today would have better results. As everyone grabbed some fruit you could see some looking around wondering if everyone made through the night. It became apparent Punisher was missing.
When Scoop reported back with the news, no one was surprised. “Someone tied him up and beat the shit out of him. It was hard to tell it was even him. They then slit his throat.”
“Frak!” someone yelled from the back. “We have got to kill us a frakking Cylon today!”
Saul scans stessier
Stessier was so close to getting the death needle yesterday but escaped death at the last minute. You might as well check him out to see if everyone’s suspicions are correct. As everyone was eating breakfast you go off to table alone and begin to concentrate. You hone in one stessier but something is wrong. The images you are getting back are scrambled. It makes no sense. There is some kind of interference or you are malfunctioning. Your scan failed.
Scoop’s claim to be a good Cylon trying to help just didn’t add up. His nonsense fell on deaf ears. It was obvious he was a Cylon, a malfunctioning Cylon apparently, and that was good enough for everyone there. The votes piled up quickly.
“I…I can’t believe you are going to kill me. I’m trying to help, I just made a miscalculation. Archinerd, we have been friends for so long.”
Archinerd with a look of shock replies, “Friends? You just called me a Cylon and tried to get me killed. Frak off toaster.”
Scoop walks over and hugs Archinerd, “I’ll miss you.”
“Frak, get the…”
A large explosion rips through the conference room knocking everyone onto their backsides. Bits and pieces of Scoop and Archinerd are splattered throughout the room. What appears to be a large chunk of Archinerds ass lands in the snack tray. Remus West, who was standing the closest to them had a mass of entrails wrapped around his face. Gagging, he runs to the trash can and begins throwing up. Scoop’s head lands in Chaosravens lap as he was slumped against the wall. He shrieks and tosses the head away, it lands at tru1cy’s feet. He gives it a switch kick and it skids across the floor and comes to a rest next to the doorway. It stares back at them with an evil grin.
As everyone begins to come around from their initial shock more retching can be heard. This was going to take a while to clean up.

Night 3
Boomer blocks Holman
What a shocking turn of events today. One of the secret Cylon models you’ve heard so much about apparently malfunctioned today, at least you hope it was a malfunction, because if all the secret models were like that one, they need to stay secret. You decide to initiate a block on Holman tonight.
DeAnna Scans El Guapo
You have so many juicy targets for research tonight but only time for one. You finally decide on El Guapo, he appeared to be up to no good. You noted how he skirted around the room, he seemed to be ease dropping on people's conversations. You’d occasionally heard him talk about his lack of confidence in the leadership on Galactica. He seemed to be trying to whip up a mutiny. El Guapo is Zarek.
Cylons kill Remus West
You had grown fond of Remus West over the past few months you had known him. Games of Pyramid, attending plays, but it was time for the friendship to end….permanently.
You grab a pyramid ball out of a locker and head toward Remus West’s room in hopes of cutting him off before he gets there.
You hide near the airlock as you see Remus approach down the hallway. As he passes the doorway you shove him hard into the room. “How about a game of Pyramid Remus?”
In the dark Remus tries to see his adversary, “I can’t see a thing, how can we play Pyramid in…”
Before he can finish his sentence the Pyramid ball smashes him in the face knocking him back into the airlock. You walk over and hit the eject button. The door slams shut and the outside airlock blows open. Remus is ejected into space.

Remus West goes South
What a frakked up day. You head to the shower as quickly as possible to wash the remains of Scoop, Archinerd, and your lunch off your body. As you pass down the dark hall someone shoves you into a room causing you to drop your torch. You hear, “How about a game of Pyramid Remus?”
That voice sounds familiar but you cannot see anything in the dark, you speak hoping to buy some time, “I can’t see a thing, how can we play Pyramid in…” something smacks you in the face, felt like a Pyramid ball, you stumble back into a small room. As you feel around you realize it is the airlock. “Oh frak” you think as the door slams shut and the one behind you opens, sucking you out into the void. You are dead.

Zarek converts Vorret
After your failure to get Unagi’s attention yesterday you attempt to work on Vorret. He was listening to your ramblings and seemed interested and then Scoop went crazy and everyone’s attention was focused on his foolishness. Vorret ignored you for the rest of the day. Your attempt failed.
Everyone returned to the conference room for breakfast but despite the massive clean-up no one could bring themselves to eat in the room after the mess from yesterday. Most nibbled on protein bars they had stashed away in their rooms instead of risking contaminated food. “Dammit, where is Remus?”
“Oh no. Not Remus.” Vorret hurries off to West’s room and returns later. “I can’t find him. We need to search the area.” Teams split up and searched. Approximately 30 minutes everyone return. “No sign, but I did find a torch that was dropped near the airlocks. It was still on.”
Stessier grabs the torch, “Could be Remus’ torch, think he was shoved out the airlock? He couldn’t haven’t gotten through the locked down doors.”
“We have to assume he’s dead which means more Cylons to find.”

Tigh scans tru1cy
As the crowd was still talking about yesterday’s events you step aside and begin to focus on tru1cy. Any connections or signals from his brain would indicate Cylon but again you get nothing. Tru1cy is also human.
Yesterday’s disaster was quickly forgotten when Vorret stepped up and admitted to being a Cylon, but a Cylon helping the humans find the Cylons responsible for the virus and killings. A lot of doubt surrounded his claim though. And then Unagi steps forward and states his investigations of people’s histories did not jive with Vorret’s story.
This held everyone’s attention, except for tru1cy’s, who sat in a corner and stared at a bloodstain on the wall remaining from yesterday’s explosion. It did resemble a butterfly or maybe a vagina. Tru1cy was intent on trying to determine if this was a sign…
Meanwhile back where the important decisions were being made, the room was clearly divided. Holman had a plan and stessier had a plan. Who’s plan would win out though?

Vorret kept trying to explain his position as a good Cylon but no one was buying it. Look I can scan for Cylon signals at night and…”
“He said Night! He’s up at night, only the Cylons are up at night.” Screamed Unagi.
“Well, I can scan anytime. I actually do it early morning…”
“Frak no, you said night!”
“He’s Cylon, burn him!” yelled stessier as he cast the deciding vote.
“Frak me.” Vorret grabs the syringe and injects himself.
Chaosraven hurries over with the BCD and everyone waits. Not that anyone was surprised when the BCD starting beeping; detecting a Cylon chip deep in his brain. Vorret was a Cylon.

Zarek recruits tru1cy
You have begun to doubt your ability to convince people to join your cause. The last two simply ignored you.
Today you decide to slip a pamphlet to tru1cy. You could not draw his attention away from the bloodstain, so you slide the pamphlet in his jacket pocket. After Vorret’s death you notice that tru1cy was headed to his room and he had the pamphlet in his hand reading it. He looked intrigued. Success!

Tru1cy joins the traitors
You had completely zoned out during the day trying to search for the meaning of the bloodstain on the wall. You had decided instead of a butterfly or vagina, it represented a book. Now to figure out what that meant. As you head to your room you find a pamphlet in your pocket about treason. You found it most interesting. Especially the handwritten note about taking over the ship from the incompetent leadership. You are a traitor.
Boomer plants fake Apollo Info on Unagi
You decide tonight was the night to plant a fake ID on your partner. It was a very taxing and dangerous process and this would be your last time. You decide to alter Unagi. You start by placing some fake papers on him and in his room in case someone wants to look through his stuff then you sit down for the hard part; actually rewriting the program in his Cylon chip. You did it to yourself earlier but this is trickier. After several hours with Unagi you have success. If Unagi is to be killed you have given Unagi the ability to shut off his chip, basically killing himself and shutting down the signal that would be detected by the BCD.
D’Anna scans Newcastle
All during the day you tried to get close enough to Newcastle to eavesdrop on his conversations, or pick up any clue about what he may have been up. He was one sneaky bastard though. He was very good at avoiding contact with everyone. Overtime you’d get close enough, he’d excuse himself and disappear. Newcastle is Anders
Cylons kill El Guapo
The fake ID process took way longer than you had hoped leaving little time to take out El Guapo. You decide it is best if you just wait until he comes out of his room for the night and take him out as he heads for the conference room. You only had 1 hour to wait. You grab a heavy metal conduit and head off to wait.
Not 15 minutes after you arrived El Guapo exits his room. You pounce swiftly, bring the pipe down on his head, you strike several more blows until you are sure he is dead. You check yourself over for blood splatters, see none, and head off for breakfast.

El Guapo
Your plan is coming together. You now have two more people to help your cause. You excitedly head off to the conference room for breakfast, wondering who to target today. As you leave your room, you receive a very hard blow to the head, knocking you down as you drift out of consciousness. Several more blows ends your consciousness and your life. You are dead.
As the remaining survivors gathered around the table, they heard a yell from the hallway, “FRAK!”
Everyone hurried off to see what had happened. They saw tru1cy standing over a body with its skull caved in. “I…I think it’s El…El Guapo.” Tru1cy stammers. He looks at the wall, “And that blood splatter looks like a constellation. ”I just need to figure out which one and I may be able to crack this case wide open.” Several exasperated moans were heard as everyone begins to walk back to the conference room.

The stars appeared to aligned perfectly today and everything pointed to stessier as a Cylon. The votes came quickly and stessier teetered on the edge when tru1cy walked in. “I found this treason pamphlet and I find it very interesting so just so you know I plan to take over the ship with Holman when this is over. But in the meantime I figured out that the blood splatter looks like the constellation Sagittarius, and that starts with an “S” so Stessier is a Cylon.

At that time stessier returns from the restroom and see everyone approach him with the needle. “Well damn, that was fast.”
They pin him down and inject him. “I’m dead, and human.”

Unagi holds the BCD next to his head, “We’ll see.” He waits and watches Chaosraven out of the corner of his eye. The BCD stays quiet. Stessier was human.

Cylons kill tru1cy
There was a lot of commotion during the night. The humans were not sleeping. Chaosraven sets off early in the morning, with a sidearm, to catch tru1cy. When he arrives at his room tru1cy is gone. You race to the conference room. Tru1cy is entering the room as you round the corner. You raise the firearm and blast him in the back of the head. You step over his body into the room. “Frakking Traitor!” You look up at the remaining survivors, “Am I right?”

Someone was lying. Was it Chaosraven? Everyone was up early the next morning, they could hardly sleep that night.
Unagi, Holman, and Newcastle were discussing their next move when tru1cy walks in. “Morning. Are we ready to…” He does not get to finish his statement as the front of his head explodes. He falls face down landing with a sickening thump. Chaosraven steps through the door holding a FN sidearm. “Frakking traitor! Am I right?”
“Dude, What the frak!” Holman charges and Chaosraven fires another shot striking Holman in the chest. His body skids to a halt at Chaosraven’s feet.
Newcastle looks at Chasraven. “You are dead you toaster.” Newcastle charges, Chaosraven fires. Newcastle dives to the left anticipating the shot and the projectiles misses its target as it grazes Newcastles right arm. “You frakking missed. I’m too quick for you frakking toasters.” Unagi, who had snuck up behind Newcastle, grabs his head and twists sharply. A loud crack is heard and Newcastle drops to the floor.
Chaosraven hurries over to the computer. “I’m unlocking the hanger, we should be able to grab a shuttle and escape before anyone realizes what is happening.” A few more keystrokes and he’s done. “I was able to set the virus loose again also. We’d better hurry.”
Unagi and Chaosraven race from the conference room to the hanger and escape with their lives.
Cylons win.

Black Lives Matter
Holman

Post by Holman »

Good game! For you toasters, I mean.

I obviously shouldn't do so much thinking aloud, nor should I trust my own reasoning.

At least I was right about Vorret and Unagi.

Fun!
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I nice twist if Unagi was lynched today:

Boomer plants fake Apollo Info on Unagi
You decide tonight was the night to plant a fake ID on your partner. It was a very taxing and dangerous process and this would be your last time. You decide to alter Unagi. You start by placing some fake papers on him and in his room in case someone wants to look through his stuff then you sit down for the hard part; actually rewriting the program in his Cylon chip. You did it to yourself earlier but this is trickier. After several hours with Unagi you have success. If Unagi is to be killed you have given Unagi the ability to shut off his chip, basically killing himself and shutting down the signal that would be detected by the BCD.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Unagi wrote:
7 Archinerd - Apollo
Nice grab Scoop!
for Scoop's unorthodox play it worked out well, that was the key kill as Apollo was really the only player that could truly verify anyone.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

and, a BIG Thank You to Lassr too. A lot of mod-work, and great handling, and Great write-ups, I'm just now reading all of them.

You always make this fun.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Lassr wrote:
Unagi wrote:
7 Archinerd - Apollo
Nice grab Scoop!
for Scoop's unorthodox play it worked out well, that was the key kill as Apollo was really the only player that could truly verify anyone.
And in hindsight I think I should have come out before Vorret detonated. And as I said in the spoiler forum, I knew there was a chance he would pick me but I didn't think the info I had at the time was worth much.

Ah well, GG.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Unagi wrote:and, a BIG Thank You to Lassr too. A lot of mod-work, and great handling, and Great write-ups, I'm just now reading all of them.

+1
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Unagi wrote:and, a BIG Thank You to Lassr too. A lot of mod-work, and great handling, and Great write-ups, I'm just now reading all of them.

Glad you enjoyed it, although I began to wonder midway through the game with all the griping and bitching...I'm messing with ya. :D

I honestly thought I had really screwed the Cylons over with the traitor rule change but you pulled it off and I'm impressed.

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Game over

Post by Vorret »

Thanks lassr.

next time you fools better listen to me. god damnit!!!
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

this game was weighted against the Cylons but man did the errors/miscalculations/luck pile up in their favor.

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Lassr wrote:this game was weighted against the Cylons but man did the errors/miscalculations/luck pile up in their favor.

Yeah, I only have myself to blame with my reveal and the dumb night mistake I still have no idea why I typed night since I was scanning during the day. Oh well :doh:
Isgrimnur wrote:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Yeah, it looked to me like it could have just been 'un-winnable' (due to the building of traitors, and the information built when they couldn't be added).
And it could have been, but we got lucky with some scans and Zarek choices AND timing.

also, I am a little whiney baby.

It's funny (to me) how much I really thought stessier was Anders. With Newcastle voting tour, I had suspected him earlier, and then at the end game the choices were slim... but I still kept thinking that stessier was Anders.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Unagi wrote:It's funny (to me) how much I really thought stessier was Anders. With Newcastle voting tour, I had suspected him earlier, and then at the end game the choices were slim... but I still kept thinking that stessier was Anders.
That was the goal! Don't kill me overnight and increase the chance you'd attack the real one buying us an extra day. Ah well. Good game. :)
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

So I must ask, why the hell did you guys block the scan on Stessier?
Isgrimnur wrote:
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Good game guys. Sorry bout that Vorret.

/ships the flash frozen poutine his way

Excellent job hosting as well Lassr. I think my one complaint, is the blindness we had in if we lynched a good cylon or bad cylon. Because if I'd known vorret had been a good one, would have changed my thinking (IE holy shit there are still 2). I would have stayed locked on Unagi. Not sure if i could have figured out CR though, he didn't leave much to work with.
Bayraktar!!!!

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Archinerd wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Unagi wrote:
7 Archinerd - Apollo
Nice grab Scoop!
And in hindsight I think I should have come out before Vorret detonated. And as I said in the spoiler forum, I knew there was a chance he would pick me but I didn't think the info I had at the time was worth much.

Ah well, GG.
I'm not sure I totally agree- I mean, if you knew you were about to die, perhaps - but really that wasn't obvious to me at least - I had no clue who Scoop may explode on.

I mean, should Vorret have come out too? Scoop almost blew him up right there as well.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Vorret wrote:So I must ask, why the hell did you guys block the scan on Stessier?
More or less for the effect that it had.

He was being scrutinized by people, so he could be scanned and the block would look weird.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Newcastle wrote:I think my one complaint, is the blindness we had in if we lynched a good cylon or bad cylon.
Isn't this pretty much at the core of every single BSG game?
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Yeah, clearly... I'm not sure how different it would have ended had I not done the whole night thing. You probably wouldn't have come out with the info. I'm still sorta salty they didn't kill you after me.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Unagi wrote:
Newcastle wrote:I think my one complaint, is the blindness we had in if we lynched a good cylon or bad cylon.
I dont think so. Theme wise sure. But strip it down not knowing you lynched good or evil is a bit of a monkey wrench. It just would have been nice to know with certainty your thought process was correct or incorrect. That's all.

Still gonna have to read the toaster forum. Heard you had a meltdown. Scoops words not mine. I'll just say you were having kittens. :mrgreen:
Bayraktar!!!!

stessier

Post by stessier »

Newcastle wrote:
Unagi wrote:
I dont think so. Theme wise sure. But strip it down not knowing you lynched good or evil is a bit of a monkey wrench. It just would have been nice to know with certainty your thought process was correct or incorrect. That's all.
No, look back over the games. You never know who you are lynching in BSG games (beyond Human/Cylon). It's what makes them different.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Vorret wrote:Yeah, clearly... I'm not sure how different it would have ended had I not done the whole night thing. You probably wouldn't have come out with the info. I'm still sorta salty they didn't kill you after me.
The lynch results would have been: Human - and they would have assumed you were Truly cylon even more so. :twisted:

What I truly didn't get was why Newcastle was hell-bent on lynching you first and me second. That (to Holman's credit) was a key to keeping me alive.

Also, I claimed Apollo 'early' as it was, as I felt that if I came out with that information later today - It could/would WAY more desperate, and if I did it early - it would perhaps be something I would truly want to do... i.e. As Apollo, I truly felt I would truly want to step forward and share that and perhaps let my night death confirm it. It wasn't like you were all gunning for me anyway. Seemed to make sense to me to come out early, even though it was flawed - I felt I could play it.

Of course - I failed to change the TEXT I HAD PREPARED before. I had prepared it for a Morning Reveal Today - but then went with making the reveal yesterday...

"El Guapo: felt good, and obviously was... " :shock: :? :doh:

I was lucky we moved on and away from that. :D
stessier

Post by stessier »

Unagi wrote:
"El Guapo: felt good, and obviously was... " :shock: :? :doh:

I was lucky we moved on and away from that. :D
Dang it - El Guapo and I both saw that and didn't pick enough. Too much weirdness was happening all at once.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Unagi wrote:
Archinerd wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Unagi wrote:
7 Archinerd - Apollo
Nice grab Scoop!

Ah well, GG.
I'm not sure I totally agree- I mean, if you knew you were about to die, perhaps - but really that wasn't obvious to me at least - I had no clue who Scoop may explode on.
That's why I stayed silent.
Also, I meant Scoop above, not Vorret.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Newcastle wrote:
Unagi wrote:
I dont think so. Theme wise sure.
No, as in - The Seer is often (always?) a Cylon whom people need to trust or not. And only a Night Death or Coroner scan would reveal the truth.
Newcastle wrote:Still gonna have to read the toaster forum. Heard you had a meltdown. Scoops words not mine. I'll just say you were having kittens. :mrgreen:
Oh I was freaking out most of the time, it's a good read. (not sure I really had a meltdown, and I don't think you are quoting the right person)