Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Tabletop Miniatures Game

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

KDH

Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Tabletop Miniatures Game

Post by KDH »

:violence-rocket: ... Modiphius Entertainment
MODIPHIUS BRINGS FALLOUT TO THE TABLETOP

Massively Popular Video Game Being Developed Into First Tabletop Game with Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Tabletop Miniatures Game

LONDON, ENGLAND (April 26, 2017): Modiphius Entertainment, publisher of the Star Trek Adventures, Achtung! Cthulhu, Mutant Chronicles, Conan, Infinity and John Carter of Mars roleplaying games, is thrilled to announce today that Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, the first tabletop miniatures game based on the Fallout universe, is currently in development and is set to release November 2017.

In Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, players will build their own crew from a wide range of factions, allies and iconic characters from the Fallout series, and play in apocalyptic games of 3 - 30 high quality 32mm scale resin miniatures through a huge variety of iconic scenery and settlement buildings, from the Red Rocket to Sanctuary Hills, Nuka- Cola vending machines and wrecked vehicles. Settlements will include buildings, defenses and resources that impact the crew’s army list and abilities in the wasteland.

Fallout: Wasteland Warfare will include an entire narrative campaign arc as well as unique random missions with narrative-style objectives, and Crew Caps recovered in missions can be used to improve the crew’s perks, weapons, gear, and upgrades for the next encounter. In either Player vs. Player, or Tournament mode, players will try to survive the tabletop wasteland.

The game will also come with a customizable solo-play AI deck to control enemies that play to their strengths and replicate a faction’s tactics while attempting a narrative mission or perfecting settlement-building strategy. Players can also team up with a friend to defend a larger settlement or explore narrative missions in cooperative games against AI forces or the post-apocalyptic dangers of the wasteland.

Organized Play packs will be available at launch to retail stores, organizers and gaming groups. Fallout: Wasteland Warfare will be available for pre-order in the summer.
Ain't nobody got time for that
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Re: Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Tabletop Miniatures Game

Post by $iljanus »

If their solo AI deck is any good I can see this making its way into my collection...unless it's priced ridiculously.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Interview with the company about the game. Unfortunately the minis are unassembled so I'm not as keen on getting the game but that's just me and I know others love to assemble minis.

Q&A with Modiphius
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Hello, old thread. I'm going to be digging out my starter set (hopefully tomorrow) and digging in. I'll be making due with just the starter set for now (money), and will be scratch-building terrain (because I have at least some of the know-how, tools, and supplies.)

With that said, does anyone who plays this have any go-to channels or sources for terrain info/tutorials? I have never built anything post-fantasy, so I need to get a handle of some of the materials and techniques for using them. Searching found... too many options, most of them poor quality.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I think the only person I follow anymore that does actual terrain builds is Black Magic Craft

That's a link to a playlist of like 15+ videos all focused on post-apocalyptic terrains.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Yeah, I have been a follower of his for years. I've recommended him here a few times, too.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I need to pant the Piper mini for my daughter.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Zarathud wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:13 pm I need to pant the Piper mini for my daughter.
Leave the pants on the mini and just paint it. I think that's more appropriate.
Covfefe!
jimben

Post by jimben »

Smoove_B wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:01 pm I think the only person I follow anymore that does actual terrain builds is Black Magic Craft

That's a link to a playlist of like 15+ videos all focused on post-apocalyptic terrains.
This guy is really good, I checked out some of his videos. Good job!
I recently found out that my wife is the best match for me, by the zodiac signs compatibility. I am a Leo, my wife is an Aries.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I was wanting to get a bit deeper into this, but it seems like most of the core faction boxes are out of stock everywhere, making it pretty much impossible to build a force.

I wonder whether it is hugely popular or just dying and being allowed to go out of print.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

TechRaptor
April 11, 2022
In an official press release, Modiphius outlined everything coming in the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare expansion product line. Officially titled the Commonwealth expansion, they are a collection of miniature sets containing two new factions based on the groups found in Fallout 4.

The first of these packs is the Gunners Core set, which contains 1 Gunner Commander, 1 Gunner Sergeant, 2 Gunner Privates (with two weapon options), 1 Gunner Conscript (with two weapon options), and five scenic bases.

Second is the Railroad Core set, which contains 1 Desdemona, 1 Drummer Boy, 1 Doctor Carrington, 1 Mister Tims, 1 Tinker Tom, 1 P.A.M., and six scenic bases. Both of these core sets will be sold at an MSPR of $60.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Ooooh....thanks for the heads up!
Covfefe!
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Game Tyrant
Aug 7, 2022
Here’s the full list of what is available now, as of July:
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Super Mutants: Swan and Robots: Mr. Handy Pack Miniatures Sets — Two new 32mm scale miniature packs, the former including the towering Super Mutant Swan who will loom over other models at a height of 90mm, and the latter featuring three Mister Handy chassis models with optional attachments. Website Page

Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Print at Home “Toys and Bobbleheads”: Continuing to expand the line of products for users with 3D printers, Modiphius is making available a new model kit, “Toys and Bobbleheads” printables. The set lets 3D printer owners make a selection of children’s toys, including a sloth, doll, and toy chest, along with various bobbleheads, all of which make great decoration or scatter terrain. Website Page

Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Into the Vault (PDF): Into the Vault is a digital expansion that provides players with new rules to venture into the darkness of the Wasteland’s underground Vaults. Website Page
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Actually, the most recent content release was for ghoul settlers and the most recent announcements were for The Forged (a raider gang), a Nuka World faction, and Fallout 3 content, plus they just released a settlement building supplement.

Now, if they'd only stock their existing content...
Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Super Mutants: Swan and Robots: Mr. Handy Pack Miniatures Sets — Two new 32mm scale miniature packs, the former including the towering Super Mutant Swan who will loom over other models at a height of 90mm, and the latter featuring three Mister Handy chassis models with optional attachments. Website Page
Swan would be cool if it were possible to actually buy the Super Mutant core box.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Blackhawk wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:13 am I wonder whether it is hugely popular or just dying and being allowed to go out of print.
I would posit that it's hugely popular compared to current production levels.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Isgrimnur wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:54 am
Blackhawk wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:13 am I wonder whether it is hugely popular or just dying and being allowed to go out of print.
I would posit that it's hugely popular compared to current production levels.
Yeah, that seems like a pretty safe assumption.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

And sometimes people just need to vent, especially when dealing with a particularly frustrating company. ;)
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Fair enough. :)
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Correction: The Forged have already been released.

Modiphius is a frustrating one to be sure. Their store is... confusing. They don't break things down by what's connected to what, and you end up with eight boxes of miniatures from a single faction in multiple waves tied to cards that are included in two or three different secondary card packs with no single guide pointing to what's where. They pour huge piles of .stl files into the same category as their non-STL content. They have two different Fallout RPGs, one of which uses a modified version of the Wasteland Warfare rules, and they have some RPG products mixed in with the wargame products. It's a confusing mess to figure out what's what, especially when you're coming into it six waves in. It doesn't help that their prices are a tad high, although that is offset by the fact that you don't need a ton of stuff to play (especially if you can build terrain.)

Too bad it's such a great game with such a good setting (and includes both coop and solo play!) If they'd just get their front end fixed to better communicate with their customers, a lot of the problems would go away. And it would be easier to get into as a new player, and would likely boost sales.

Anyway, for upcoming content, here is their current in-progress list, from the director of Wargames (posted on Facebook in the FOWW group.)
Wave 7 - Forged in the Fire (Q3/4 2022) - full reveal at ModCon Wave 8 - Capital/Capitol (Q1/2 2023) (we are debating the name but its Fallout 3 era BoS and a revisit of the Enclave with new options, plus the long awaited FO3 characters previewed when the game was announced, yes that's how long it can take to release minis folks).
Wave 9 - Nuka World (Q3-4 2023)
Wave 10 - TBA
Wave 11 - TBA
Wave 10 is well underway in sculpting and wave 11 is in planning/briefing. Wave 10 is also a big one, like year long with some awesome stuff in it. But I want to keep the powder dry until we are closer to ensure we don't promise what we can't/don't deliver.
More has been shown since that post, as they just had a big wave of announcements:

~They're releasing centaur minis. That's something I've wanted for a while, back when I was considering running some Fallout for Savage Worlds.
~They're putting out a big stack of creatures (bloodbugs, bloatflies, stingwings, radstags.)
~They've also announced a new game called Fallout Factions: Nuka World that was designed by James Hewitt (Necromunda, Hellboy the Board Game, etc). It's straight PVP, but the minis are supposed to be directly compatible with FOWW, which likely means that they'll release cards for them as well.

Previews. Click to embiggen:

Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Totally unrelated to this but to Modiphus in general. I had pre-ordered two hardback books earlier this year (March and May) with a delivery of June and July. Both are actually being delivered this coming week due to "logistics issues"). Communication was terrible while this was happening. I was told in July they were coming in August, then August they'd be here in September....you get the idea. These books have been available outside the US for months but are only reaching NA now. I don't know if the Fallout stuff is the same and/or they're also at the mercy of logistics and the strange nature of production in the Pandemicine.

Anyway, figured I'd mention it.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

No idea. Their communication isn't great. I just wish they'd stop publishing such good content (they handle Rangers of the Shadow Deep, too, and Five Parsecs from Home, plus any number of products I can't speak for.)

It's worth mentioning that they also have a US store page now, which should help with shipping: https://modiphius.us/
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Yes, the US store front is where I made my book purchases from. But somehow if I paid more and made the purchases from the UK storefront, they would have been mailed to me faster. It's...weird.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

While I'm on the topic of how frustrating it can be to learn what's what, I'll just share my notes on what I've figured out. I likely have a few mistakes, and may have missed some stuff. Info dump inbound, intended to serve as a reference for others.

~The base game, Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, is the skirmish miniatures game. It is played on a 3x3 field, it's targeted at two players, and has both coop and solo play, as well as traditional head-to-head. It can also be played with more than two by splitting a force, playing coop, or just having a battle on a bigger table. The games are (relatively) quick, and it is playable in both scenario and campaign mode. It's very Fallout, although the focus is clearly on the modern (Bethesda) era Fallout content, with all three modern games represented (or to be represented very soon - FO3 content is still unreleased.) The campaign book also provides rules for building a settlement in campaign mode (although I haven't really dug into that yet.) All you need for that is the Two Player Starter Set, which includes the rules, dice, cards, miniatures, tokens, a campaign book, etc. Note that the 'getting started' book, the core rulebook (identical to the one in the two player set), and an assortment of other stuff is available free (also available from DriveThruRPG if you prefer.) It's the entire core rules - not just a starter version.

Additional content is sometimes available in physical form, sometimes only as a .pdf. If the content needs cards, these are included in the .pdf, so you'll have to print them (so plan on sleeving your cards.) It is, for the most part, not a card-driven game. The cards are mostly reference, with a few exceptions, so perfectly shuffleable and randomizable cards aren't generally necessary. I'll touch on a couple of important points about cards later.
~There are two straight campaign/scenario books:
~~~Caught in the Crossfire (a series of three campaigns, three scenarios each, plus several standalone scenarios)
~~~Astoundingly Awesome Tales (a series of five three-scenario campaigns, each built around one of the factions - Survivors, Super Mutants, Brotherhood of Steel, Raiders, Institute.)

~There are several rules expansions, usually with a few scenarios in them.
~~~Into the Vault (Rules for generating and playing in vaults, including generating the vault as you go. This essentially turns FOWW into a Fallout-themed dungeon crawl, and includes 16 scenarios)
~~~Into the Wasteland (Adds the world - encounters, generating battlefields, handling creatures, the environment, etc. If Into the Vault makes the game into a dungeon crawl, this makes it into a sandbox.)
~~~Homestead Rules Expansion (Builds on the settlement rules from the campaign book, providing rules to fully build, upgrade, and defend a settlement.)
~~~The Commonwealth Rules Expansion (Both a rules and a cards expansion, see below. Adds various rules for terrain, such as interactive terrain, special terrain effects, etc. Adds 'region' rules which allows you to set a particular fight in the suburbs, or in an abandoned factory, and so forth, each with a list of cards to keep in the event/loot/stranger/etc decks to promote that them.
~~~The New Vegas Rules Expansion (Botha rules and cards expansion, see below. Adds rules for storyline events, the Mojave wasteland, and New Vegas... stuff (this is a great example of Modiphius being confusing - I'm not sure what this one is about.)

~There are card expansions. That requires some explanation, as there are multiple options. Miniatures are released in waves. The first wave was pretty general, getting much of the 'iconic' stuff out there. After that, each wave has had a theme - raiders, creatures, robots, New Vegas, etc. When you play, each miniature (or miniature type, occasionally) has a unit card with its stats. There are also gear cards, perk cards, and so on. Each unit needs a unit card and cards for any special gear. If you're playing solo/coop, then each unit needs an AI card. On top of that, there are cards that are tied to the theme. Strangers (the people that you meet when you're walking down the (crumbled) street), events, themed loot, cards tied to special rules for that theme, etc. The problem that they realized after the first wave was that they would have to pack duplicates of half of the cards in with every miniature to make them individually playable without buying the entire wave.

OPTION 1: So what they did is to sell the cards separately. When Wave X hits, all of the cards for every unit in Wave X, along with all of the special cards, are packed in a single product, and the miniatures come with just the figures. That means that if you buy say, the Tabitha and Ed-E miniatures from New Vegas, or the raider bosses Ack Ack and Sinjin, then you also need to buy whichever card decks were released with their wave (in this case, New Vegas and the Raider Wave.) You only have to purchase each wave's card pack once.

Yeah, that's kind of a pain in the ass when you're getting into it, but there are a few upsides. For one, it means that you can look over the cards and plan a force from them before choosing which miniatures to buy. Second, it means that you get all of the stats and rules for every figure in a wave with a single purchase. If you already own other miniatures, it's a huge advantage, as you can play the entire wave if you're willing to substitute in other miniatures (like I'm likely going to have to do with the Super Mutant core being MIA - welcome to the wasteland, orcs!) And you're not paying to own a bunch of copies of the same cards, over and over. It also means that they can release errata'd or updated cards from previous products (the Wave 1 deck, for instance, has replacements for all of the problem cards in the two player set.)

Now, they've hit a few snags. I'm paraphrasing from something I read weeks ago, but the essence was that they were having serious issues putting out timely releases due to needing to have the cards printed at one factory, the books printed at another, and the miniatures at another (I think they do them in-house now?), and then getting all three released at the same time. They kept having issues with the cards being late due to the international manufacturing/shipping issues, being wrong, etc, and holding up the entire line. So with the New Vegas expansion, they started packing the cards with a rulebook. They are punch-out cards presented as pages in the book. The books, I understand, are great, with thematic rules, new options, painting guides, strategy guides, etc. The New Vegas punch-out cards were... OK, from what I understood, but left fuzzy bumps that needed to be trimmed. From the reviews I've read, the second book to use this process (The Commonwealth book) improved them considerably.

OPTION 2: In addition, there is another option: An app. This one is a little different. It costs. The app is free, but you have to pay for the card decks (less than the physical cards, but not cheap - the physical Wave 1 deck is $20, while the app version is $15.) In addition, there is an option to subscribe to the app for $3/month. This gives you full access to every single card that's been released, including new releases after they hit. It's also got force builders, settlement trackers, etc. once you own the content. It's actually a fairly good deal, as it's still cheaper than buying the physical cards.

Personally, I prefer not to use it. For one, I play tabletop games to get away from electronics. For another, I want this game to be playable ten years from now. Will the app be available on Android 33: Deep Fried Snickers? If I lose internet access? Don't have a device anymore? I'd hate to have the entire game become unplayable.

OPTION 3: They have most, if not all (I haven't played enough to be sure) of the cards available to download for free. If you have access to a good printer at work, this may be a great option. If you have to pay for paper and ink, it's probably cheaper to buy the retail cards.

The real trick is figuring out which card pack to buy for which force, especially since if they release something later for a faction in an earlier wave, the cards for that unit will be in the wave it was released in (IE - the Super Mutant core was Wave 1, along with most of the units for it, but Overlord and Fist (unique named SMs) were part of Wave 3, Tabitha, Rual, and Nightkin were part of the New Vegas wave, and the Centaurs are in an upcoming wave. It isn't clear when you're browsing the miniatures which card set has their cards.
Spoiler:
Here's what I've managed to figure out by combining a bunch of sources. It was formatted for OneNote, so it may end up wonky:

• Enclave Wave Card Expansion Pack

Enclave Core Box
Enclave High Command
Enclave Soldier Set
Enclave Tesla Set
Enclave Hellfire Set
Frank Horrigan
Unaligned T 45 Power Armour
Mirelurks
Mirelurk Hunters
Mirelurk Hatchlings + Eggs
Mirelurk Queen
Fog Crawler
Lorenzo Cabot

• Denizens of the Wasteland Card Expansion Pack

Rabid Mole Rat
Weak Behemoth
Softshell Mirelurk
Young Fog Crawler
Young Radscorpion
Young Mirelurk Queen
Creature weapons, AI, equipment, mods, Conditioning and command cards.

• Wave 1 Fundamentals Card Deck

Survivors Core Set
Boston Companions
Heroes of Sanctuary Hills
Minutemen Posse
Brotherhood of Steel Core Set
Paladin Danse and Knight-Captain Cade
Frontline Knights
Super Mutants Core Set
Hammer
Suiciders
Behemoth
Protectrons
Eyebots
Sentry Bots
Mr Handy
Assaultrons
Deathclaws
Feral Ghouls
Radscorpions
Radroach swarms
Alien Zetan
Nuka Girl
Turrets and Terrain

• Institute Wave Card Game Expansion Pack

Institute Core Box
Institute Synths
Institute Covert Operations
Elder Maxon and Captain Kells
Order of the Shield
Overlord and Fist
Super Mutant Skirmishers Expansion
T-51 Power Armour Expansion
Vault Personnel Expansion
Unusual Allies Expansion

• Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Raiders

Raiders Core Set,
Raiders Scavvers & Psychos,
Ack Ack, Sinjin & Avery,
Assaultrons & Protectrons,
Wasteland Vermin (Molerats & Rad Roaches),
Deathclaw,
Sentry Bot,
X0-1
Armoured Dogmeat
Ghouls

The Automatron Card Expansion Pack

Assaultron body parts
Mr Handy body parts
Protectron body parts
Sentry Bot body Parts
Robobrain body parts and AI
Junk Bot torso
Robot Weapons, Mods, and perks.
The Mechanist

• New Vegas Rules Expansion

The Courier
The Burned Man
NCR Veteran Ranger
NCR Trooper MP
NCR Trooper
NCR Patrol Ranger
NCR Civilian Ranger
NCR Heavy Trooper
1st Recon Sharpshooter
Chief Hanlon
General Lee Oliver
Lieutenant Gorobets
Hound Master
Legion Mongrel
Vexillarius
Veteran Decanus
Praetorian Guard
Prime Legionary
Recruit Legionary
Centurion
Legion Explorer
Legionary Scout
Lucius
Vulpes Inculta
Legate Lanius
Nightkin
Marcus
Lily
Tabitha
Raul
Ede-E
Rex
Veronica
Arcade Gannon
Boone
Cass
Securitron MKI
Securitron MKII

The set also includes the following narrative and upgrade cards:

6 x Perk
1 x Unpredictable
28 x Items
12 x Explore
12 x Event
30 x Stranger/Danger/Creature
8 x Quest
53 x Weapon

• Commonwealth Rules Expansion (a little unsure about how accurate this one is)

Gunners
Railroad
Gunners: Conquerors of Quincy
Railroad Operatives
Protectron Workers
Children of Atom: Zealot Congregation
Swan
Deathclaw Matriarch
Yao Guai Ambush
Mongrel Scavengers
Brahmin Herd

• Forged in the Fire (Upcoming)

Jake Finch
Ghoul Settlers
The Forged
Bloatflies
Bloodbugs
Stingwings
Radstag Herd
Centaurs

And then there are, of course, the miniatures themselves. They have core boxes for each faction with basic units, packs with specifc units, special single miniatures (like Liberty Prime), and also sell bundles for some factions with all of the content for that faction at a discount, plus they have starter bundles that include the base game and a couple of boxes for a specific faction, also for a discount. Be aware that scale creep is rearing its ugly head here again, and these are 32mm miniatures, which means that everything that you've collected prior to the last few years is going to be a hair too small. Unless it was one of those companies that made their 28mm stuff a little too big to begin with.

They also have a significant amount of terrain for sale, including a Battle Systems style Red Rocket that includes a cloth mat for too much money, and a huge number of 3d-print files that make me a sad gamer (I really wish there were places that would print that stuff for you, but the last time I checked the prices were insane - you could get an entire wave for what some $5 stl file would cost to have printed.)

In addition, they have two RPGs, and this is another place where it can get confusing. That's not what this post is about, but it needs clarification. There is Fallout Wasteland Warfare - RPG (Expansion Book) that bolts an RPG-ish overlay onto the Wasteland Warfare rules, requiring both products to play. My impressions, both from the concept and from the reviews I've poked at aren't all that great. It's a wargame with RPG elements tacked on, and it's mostly on the GM (er, Overseer) to figure out how to actually make it play like an RPG. There is also Modiphius' stand-alone 2d20 RPG, called Fallout: The Roleplaying Game. I'm not sure if it's any good - the early reviews all savaged it because of Modiphius' yet-again-confusing decision to make it a two book system (think Player's Handbook/GM's guide in the classic sense), and then released the first book well in advance of the other, resulting in a game that literally couldn't be played. Now that both halves are out, it may be good.

I don't really know - I'm not looking for RPG systems right now, and again - that's not what this post is about. The reason that I'm bringing it up at all is that they have a number of products on the Modiphius store page for Fallout: Wasteland Warfare that are actually for the RPG, not the wargame (it really needed its own page.) Some of them have that fact in the title, others do not. Just avoid Machine Frequency and any volume of The Unexpected Shepherd. At least, I think that's all of them. Go, Modiphius!

So, before I finish, here is some other info that I dug up that may be handy.

Base sizes, as of some point in the game's history:
30mm Humans, dogs, ghouls
40mm Super Mutants, Powerarmor, Mirelurks, Radroach, Mirelurk Eggs, Mole Rats
50mm Deathclaw, Radscorpion, Mirelurk Hunter
60mm Behemoth, Sentrybot, Fog Crawler, Frank
110mm Mirelurk Queen
175mm Liberty Prime
And since the cards are coming in multiple formats (physical, physical punched, physical punched MK II, self-printed), you should probably plan on sleeving them. It took me forever to find good information on what's requried, and what I ended up with is still incomplete. Use it as you will:
Spoiler:
• Base Set
• 28 standard, 121 mini-euro

• Enclave Wave Card Expansion Pack
• 45 standard, 159 mini-euro

• Denizens of the Wasteland Card Expansion Pack
• 16 standard, 68 mini-euro

• Raiders Wave Expansion Card Pack
• 57 standard, 156 mini-euro

• New Vegas Rules Expansion
• 81 standard, 150 mini-euro

• Wave 1 Fundamentals Card Deck
• XX standard, XXX mini-euro

• Institute Wave Card Game Expansion Pack
• 26 standard, 162 mini-euro

• The Automatron Card Expansion Pack
• 26 standard, 69 mini-euro

Total minus wave 1
279 standard 885 mini-euro
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Figuring out how to present all of that really brought it home just how convoluted they made the thing!
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Smoove_B wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:54 pm Totally unrelated to this but to Modiphus in general. I had pre-ordered two hardback books earlier this year (March and May) with a delivery of June and July. Both are actually being delivered this coming week due to "logistics issues"). Communication was terrible while this was happening. I was told in July they were coming in August, then August they'd be here in September....you get the idea. These books have been available outside the US for months but are only reaching NA now. I don't know if the Fallout stuff is the same and/or they're also at the mercy of logistics and the strange nature of production in the Pandemicine.
Blackhawk wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:56 pm It's worth mentioning that they also have a US store page now, which should help with shipping: https://modiphius.us/
Smoove_B wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:03 pm Yes, the US store front is where I made my book purchases from. But somehow if I paid more and made the purchases from the UK storefront, they would have been mailed to me faster. It's...weird.
I ordered something from the US store a couple of weeks ago. It came today, and offered some clarity as to their US operations and your experience as well. The label on the box was from...

Wait for it!
Spoiler:
Funagain Games!
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Super Mutants Core Box is available now from Modiphius US
In stock (243 units), ready to be shipped