2024 Fundraising - $329 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

The Trump Investigation(s) Thread

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Enough

Re: The Trump Investigation Thread

Post by Enough »

pr0ner wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:17 pm
LordMortis wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:11 pm Isn't Jacob Wohl a Trump family friend and multinational Trump financier? Or am I conflating other Trump family "friends"
He's a habitual Trump retweeter, ass kisser, and conspiracy theorist.

He's also now angry:

LOL

My blog (mostly photos): Fort Ephemera - My Flickr Photostream

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” ―Galen Rowell
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Is Fox News not mainstream media? Their viewership is consistently in the top 3 for the past couple years as far as I can tell. That's about as mainstream as it gets.

(note this is from last year, but should still at least be similar)

"Fox News claimed the top spot in every key ratings measure for cable news in the month of May while CNN and MSNBC saw big surges in those measures compared to the same month last year.
Looking at the primetime numbers for the month, Fox News was number one with an average of 2.24 million viewers, as well as taking first place in the key adults 25-54 demographic with 453,000 viewers."
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Everyone understands that Fox news is not part of the Cabal, that's why they are the only ones to run stories that tell the true conspiracy associated with every news story ever.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

I really do hope Wohl gets taken down for his part in all this.
Hodor.
Enough

Post by Enough »

Mr Fed can't help himself, heh:

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” ―Galen Rowell
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:35 pm Is Fox News not mainstream media? Their viewership is consistently in the top 3 for the past couple years as far as I can tell. That's about as mainstream as it gets.

"Fox News claimed the top spot in every key ratings measure for cable news in the month of May while CNN and MSNBC saw big surges in those measures compared to the same month last year.
Looking at the primetime numbers for the month, Fox News was number one with an average of 2.24 million viewers, as well as taking first place in the key adults 25-54 demographic with 453,000 viewers."
To the right, for many many years, Fox News is not seen as part of the mainstream media. That's only for "left leaning" outlets (aka the Drive Bys, as Rush Limbaugh consistently calls them).
Hodor.
Holman

Post by Holman »

pr0ner wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:37 pm I really do hope Wohl gets taken down for his part in all this.
I'm dreaming larger, but it all seems a little too ham-handed to involve Roger Stone.

Presumably the point was the give Trump cover for firing Mueller? Seems like a stupid move--nothing would get Dems more energized on the eve of the election.

Maybe they meant to keep it all secret a few more days and blow it up while the House was still lame-duck GOP.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Chaz

Post by Chaz »

pr0ner wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:38 pm
Carpet_pissr wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:35 pm Is Fox News not mainstream media? Their viewership is consistently in the top 3 for the past couple years as far as I can tell. That's about as mainstream as it gets.

To the right, for many many years, Fox News is not seen as part of the mainstream media. That's only for "left leaning" outlets (aka the Drive Bys, as Rush Limbaugh consistently calls them).
Fox isn't part of the mainstream because the GOP and its allies have perfected the art of claiming to be the underdog and victim regardless of how much power you actually have.
I can't imagine, even at my most inebriated, hearing a bouncer offering me an hour with a stripper for only $1,400 and thinking That sounds like a reasonable idea.-Two Sheds
Holman

Post by Holman »

Oh, this is priceless.

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Enough, already.
Enough

Post by Enough »

Unagi wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:00 pm Enough, already.
Indeed, I already posted Holman's tweet just above. :D

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Enough wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:03 pm
Enlarge Image
Black Lives Matter.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Part of me is glad that this smear campaign is being handled by this group of entirely incompetent jackasses, and not someone smart enough to make false allegations seem even the slightest bit credible.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Enough

Post by Enough »

El Guapo wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:04 pm
Enough wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:03 pm
Enlarge Image
Is it sad that I knew it was the joke. I am going to guess I killed the funny, sorry LOL.

Enough

Post by Enough »

Skinypupy wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:04 pm Part of me is glad that this smear campaign is being handled by this group of entirely incompetent jackasses, and not someone smart enough to make false allegations seem even the slightest bit credible.
Roger Stone was busy.

Holman

Post by Holman »

Anyone post this thread yet?

pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

LOL

Hodor.
Holman

Post by Holman »

WIN!

Pah: Pr0ner deleted.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

The Mossad should sue them for libel.
Black Lives Matter.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Holman wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:01 pm WIN!

Pah: Pr0ner deleted.
WIN! is not the same as BAM! Plus I'm stealthy.
Hodor.
Holman

Post by Holman »

I'm just sorry this thing got busted before Fox and Trump had a chance to go all-in.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Holman wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:55 pm Anyone post this thread yet?

LOL, that's awesome.

I fully expect them to issue some sort of Kriminal Sopina within the next couple hours.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Wohl is STILL TWEETING about his Mueller scoop while denying any wrong doing. This is amazing.

Hodor.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Skinypupy wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:08 pm

LOL, that's awesome.

I fully expect them to issue some sort of Kriminal Sopina within the next couple hours.
My favorite part is that he stole a headshot of Christoph Waltz, the actor who played the Nazi "Jew Hunter" in INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Geez, he has a "very credible witness" (in quotes!). I think Mueller is done for.
Black Lives Matter.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Holman wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:16 pm
Skinypupy wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:08 pm

LOL, that's awesome.

My favorite part is that he stole a headshot of Christoph Waltz, the actor who played the Nazi "Jew Hunter" in INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS.
I thought Bar Refaeli was the highlight, myself.
Hodor.
Enough

Post by Enough »

Another great moment was when Wohl retweeted Tareeq's joke Twiitter account,

pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Jacob Wohl is going scorched earth, deleting a lot of Linkedin and other pages associated with Surefire Intelligence.

He's fucked.
Hodor.
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

GreenGoo wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:28 pm That's right, the MSM is an open cabal.
I'm glad you've finally seen the light! :wink:
Israel: Essentially "The Alamo" 24/7, 365 since 1947
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Chaz wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:57 pm
pr0ner wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:38 pm

Fox isn't part of the mainstream because the GOP and its allies have perfected the art of claiming to be the underdog and victim regardless of how much power you actually have.
The left doesn't consider Fox mainstream either. It is the (un)official mouthpiece of the R Party.
Holman

Post by Holman »

pr0ner wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:03 pm Jacob Wohl is going scorched earth, deleting a lot of Linkedin and other pages associated with Surefire Intelligence.

He's fucked.
Shoulda listened to Mr. Fed.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Fox is clearly part of the mainstream media. Unless you think mainstream media has some sort of nefarious, political meaning beyond the words "mainstream" or "media", at which point I just have to ask why you are using words that mean one thing to mean something else entirely.
Enough

Post by Enough »

Holman wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:40 pm
pr0ner wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:03 pm Jacob Wohl is going scorched earth, deleting a lot of Linkedin and other pages associated with Surefire Intelligence.

He's fucked.
That Medium article is now gone too. Another favorite moment from today is that Gateway Pundit has removed the story due to concerns over the report. If Gateway Pundit is removing a story due to veracity concerns you have truly jumped the shark.

Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Kraken wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:13 pm The left doesn't consider Fox mainstream either. It is the (un)official mouthpiece of the R Party.
With Trump in charge, I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Enough wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:59 pm
Holman wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:40 pm

He's fucked.
That Medium article is now gone too. Another favorite moment from today is that Gateway Pundit has removed the story due to concerns over the report. If Gateway Pundit is removing a story due to veracity concerns you have truly jumped the shark.
Gateway Pundit is interviewing Wohl tomorrow. That should be something.

Wohl has also tweeted "Believe all women" this evening. There's a lot of hypocrisy in that after he trashed Dr. Ford during the Kavanaugh hearings.
Hodor.
Carpet_pissr

The Trump Investigation Thread

Post by Carpet_pissr »

GreenGoo wrote:Fox is clearly part of the mainstream media. Unless you think mainstream media has some sort of nefarious, political meaning beyond the words "mainstream" or "media", at which point I just have to ask why you are using words that mean one thing to mean something else entirely.
This. Insert obligatory Inigo Montoya meme here.

You’re using the wrong words, or you don’t understand the meaning, you stupid, paranoid shitbags.
Carpet_pissr

The Trump Investigation Thread

Post by Carpet_pissr »

El Guapo wrote:Geez, he has a "very credible witness" (in quotes!). I think Mueller is done for.
Odd word choice to describe a witness. ‘Attractive’ would be more common in the parlance of the day, no? :p

Post by Default »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:09 pm
El Guapo wrote:Geez, he has a "very credible witness" (in quotes!). I think Mueller is done for.
Odd word choice to describe a witness. ‘Attractive’ would be more common in the parlance of the day, no? :p
"You can just grab them by the kriminal sopina. They let you do that when you're a prosecutor."
"pcp, lsd, thc, tgb...it's all good." ~ Kraken
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Blackhawk wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:17 pm
Kraken wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:13 pm The left doesn't consider Fox mainstream either. It is the (un)official mouthpiece of the R Party.
With Trump in charge, I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.
You are not wrong. I happened across this Fox origin story a little while ago.
Ailes kept on chugging at the intersection of the Republican Party and television, working on the 1984 Reagan presidential campaign and the George H.W. Bush presidential campaign in 1988. He briefly was president of CNBC and created “America’s Talking,” a cable network that eventually became MSNBC. Finally it all came together — Ailes’s vision, the timing, the technology, and the money — when the media billionaire Rupert Murdoch put up the money to start Fox News in the middle of the Clinton administration. Before long, Fox was sucking up the effluvia of the GOP’s most feverish swamps and sluicing it directly into America’s homes.

All the while, Ailes was constantly coordinating Fox’s messaging with the top members of the GOP. According to Gabriel Sherman, author of an Ailes biography, during the Obama administration “the right-wing media and the Republican Party started to fuse into this single entity.” In 2016, Fox helped make Trump, Ailes’s longtime friend, president of the United States. Sherman says “there’s almost no daylight now between the agenda of the White House and the agenda of Fox News. … Trump is the logical conclusion of entertainment and right-wing media taking over the Republican Party.” President George W. Bush speechwriter David Frum has concluded that “Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us, and now we are discovering we work for Fox.”
Mainstream media, indeed.
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:35 pmIs Fox News not mainstream media? Their viewership is consistently in the top 3 for the past couple years as far as I can tell. That's about as mainstream as it gets.
Jerry Springer had millions of viewers. Didn't make it good TV.
pr0ner wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:39 pmWohl
From what I've read in this thread, this person is simply an attention whore. I won't even dignify him with a Google search that might shift him up a point on what's trending.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.