Walking Dead - Game over Infected Win

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Archinerd

Re: Walking Dead Game thread (under construction)

Post by Archinerd »

Remus West wrote: As I know I'm innocent that means all 4 wolves have voted. Makes me feel like Zarathud must be good because would they put the only targets as their own?
So Cute. Might work on others but I'm not buying it.
Archinerd

Re: Walking Dead Day 4

Post by Archinerd »

So that's where I"m at. I will gladly vote for Remus or Zarathud, it doesn't matter which first to me.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Zarathud wrote: BB makes a pretty good argument, and it's helpful enough to move BB down my list for now. I'm hoping Remus can be helpful in narrowing the list down.[/b]
Remus West wrote:
Zarathud wrote:I would love to hear a good case why Archinerd should be thrown under the bus.
Go look at the day after the Scoop lynch. That's where my suspicion of him comes from. I'll try and find the time to go back and find a few quotes - if only to recheck my own read.
..the Bromance continues. Funny too how not that long ago you two were at each others throats. Wolves. :roll:
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Vorret wrote: I'm sadly not a wolf but since there's no special left I'm okay with dying.
Though right now I'd love to test Stessier.
Okay, just caught this.
Vorret just earned spot #3 on my list.
Newcastle

Re: Walking Dead NIGHT 2

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 4 VOTES

Starting on day 5, time limits will be drastically shortened. Right now day 5 will be about 8 calendar days.

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast

Zarathud (3) - Holman, Archinerd,
Vorret (2) - Zarathud, Punisher,

Not Voted
Moliere, Isgrimnur, Remus West, Stessier, BB2112, Vorret,

Majority is 6
Time limits - Voting will close on Friday July 7th at 6 PM PST (9EST) (extended due to July 4th holidays)

If there are any issues, give me a holler

The Living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. Vorret
4. BB2112
5. Punisher
6. Moliere
7. Isgrimnur
8. Zarathud
9. Remus West
10. Stessier

THE DEAD
Chaosraven – Raving all night long
Scoop – SPLAT!
Lassr – Hugger of Beemer walker
Unagi - Tasty Walker Morsel Treat
El Guapo - Bulldozing away.
RMC - Met Rick's Python
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

A little defensive, Archinerd? Note that my vote is still on Vorret due to his vote pattern -- and RMC defending him.

If Remus is a wolf, he's been one from the start. Remus is not likely to be the traitor because on night 1 taint by leading Chaoraven's lynch. Would a Remus wolf try to save Scoop so hard on Day 2? Unlikely. If Scoop had been Day 1, the wolves would have converted Remus -- even if only to neutralize the afterglow -- but they had already chosen someone likely to be safe.

With only 3 misses, we'd better make up our mind on Remus -- if a wolf, he's likely the berserker who found himself nearly trusted. That's a double threat, but only if you think the wolves would risk Remus saving Scoop.

After Vorret, I think Moliere has had too much of a pass so far this game. Silents cannot be trusted.

Toss up on Archinerd and stessier.

Wasn't feeling so good about bb, but there is no good reason for a wolf to stick their neck out to help me. I'm too easy of a target due to Scoop, even after taking on RMC.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Vorret wrote:Maybe someone missed the private message saying they were now rick?

Just a thought. ..

This is another reason I am leaning towards Vorret. It may have been an innocent observance or a former Rick knowing that the call went out after his conversion. Since I have nothing else to go own, this vote is as good as any.

Plus, since all specials are exposed at this point, it doesn't really matter who we choose.. No one can claim special anymore.. it is truly a shot in the dark whether we hit a wolf or not.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Holman

Post by Holman »

WD Zarathud 

Archinerd 

Remus' analysis is persuasive, and I'd be willing to run with it.

I think we learn more by killing Archinerd than by killing Zarathud. Of course if Archinerd comes back human then we can turn on Z.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Punisher wrote:
Vorret wrote:Maybe someone missed the private message saying they were now rick?

Just a thought. ..

This is another reason I am leaning towards Vorret. It may have been an innocent observance or a former Rick knowing that the call went out after his conversion. Since I have nothing else to go own, this vote is as good as any.

Plus, since all specials are exposed at this point, it doesn't really matter who we choose.. No one can claim special anymore.. it is truly a shot in the dark whether we hit a wolf or not.
I've missed PM in the past , with pop up blockers you don't always see the little "1 new message" especially if you're not expecting one.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

My top suspects:

Vorret
Archinerd
Zarathud or Stessier

My initial thought is Stessier is Glen, but then I keep thinking why they killed Lassr instead of Holman. I don't think Unagi and Stess (if Stess is evil) would make that mistake on team evil unless they had a special in hand. Although, they did pass up the chance to kill T-dog at night, so... Let's look at the T-dog vote...
Newcastle wrote:Vote Target - Votes Cast

Scoop 20906 (8)- El Guapo, Zarathud, Holman, Unagi, Isgrimnur, Archinerd, Moliere, RMC,
Moliere (2) - Scoop20906,
Zarathud (1) - Remus West,

Not Voted :
Vorret, BB2112, Lassr, Punisher, Stessier,

Majority is 8

Deadline is Thursday 6/22 6 PM PST, 9PM EST

I think this is correct, if there are any errors let me know
And Stessier did not participate in the Scoop vote. I admit I have a hard time reading Stess so I go back and forth on this.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Holman wrote: WD Zarathud 

Archinerd 

Remus' analysis is persuasive, and I'd be willing to run with it.

I think we learn more by killing Archinerd than by killing Zarathud. Of course if Archinerd comes back human then we can turn on Z.
Just asking, but what do we learn by killing Archinerd aside from whether he is a wolf or not? Is there an indication on who his partner is if he comes back infected? Or who would be implicated if he comes back not infected? Just want to understand the thought process here.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Holman

Post by Holman »

I haven't worked it out at Remus levels, but I get the sense that Archinerd and Vorret might be aligned. If A. were to come back wolf, I'd think we could turn to V. next.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Do it! Kill Archinerd!

Archinerd 

I'd rather not die to be honest
Isgrimnur wrote:
Holman

Post by Holman »

Given the way they've been seriously at each other, I think an Archinerd wolf pelt would also suggest that Remus and Zara are more likely to be clean.

And of course Archinerd coming back human also flips those suspicions back around.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Holman wrote:Given the way they've been seriously at each other, I think an Archinerd wolf pelt would also suggest that Remus and Zara are more likely to be clean.

And of course Archinerd coming back human also flips those suspicions back around.
If you really think I was a wolf, would I have let Remus live this long? He's been gunning for me since the beginning.
Go ahead and vote for me though, all we lose is one of our misses and we've got some to spare.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Vorret wrote:Do it! Kill Archinerd!

Archinerd 

I'd rather not die to be honest
Why am I the only one who seems to think comments like this are suspicious?
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I still can't wrap my head around why Lassr died, why leave a proven alive.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Newcastle

Re: Walking Dead NIGHT 2

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 4 VOTES

Starting on day 5, time limits will be drastically shortened. Right now day 5 will be about 8 calendar days.

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast

Zarathud (1) - Archinerd,
Vorret (2) - Zarathud, Punisher,
Archinerd (2) - Holman, Vorret,

Not Voted
Moliere, Isgrimnur, Remus West, Stessier, BB2112,

Majority is 6
Time limits - Voting will close on Friday July 7th at 6 PM PST (9EST) (extended due to July 4th holidays)

If there are any issues, give me a holler

The Living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. Vorret
4. BB2112
5. Punisher
6. Moliere
7. Isgrimnur
8. Zarathud
9. Remus West
10. Stessier

THE DEAD
Chaosraven – Raving all night long
Scoop – SPLAT!
Lassr – Hugger of Beemer walker
Unagi - Tasty Walker Morsel Treat
El Guapo - Bulldozing away.
RMC - Met Rick's Python
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Archinerd

Re: Walking Dead Day 2

Post by Archinerd »

Lassr wrote:either way this go we have gathered some valuable info today.
Said as the Scoop vote was pending in response to either RMC or Vorret. Maybe that's why he was killed?
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Ready to flinch Zarathud?
 Withdraw Zarathud 

Vorret 

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Vorret wrote:I still can't wrap my head around why Lassr died, why leave a proven alive.
This is what I keep pondering as well and why I can not get past the idea that stessier might be faking.
Archinerd wrote:
Lassr wrote:either way this go we have gathered some valuable info today.
Said as the Scoop vote was pending in response to either RMC or Vorret. Maybe that's why he was killed?
Can you link that post so I can read what was happening at that time?

Also, how have I been after you since the beginning? Of the game or the day?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Yeah, I think since we have a few miss left and the Lassr thing is very weird I'll switch my vote , I *think* it's not a bad idea to test the theory of Stessier not being Glen.

WD Archinerd 

Stessier 

Isgrimnur wrote:
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

How is the Canadian still alive? And better yet, why is Canada Day conveniently timed with the July 4th American holiday? Celebrating 150 years of confederation? Get back to me when you reach 200.

Vorret 

"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Moliere wrote:How is the Canadian still alive? And better yet, why is Canada Day conveniently timed with the July 4th American holiday? Celebrating 150 years of confederation? Get back to me when you reach 200.

Vorret 

Do you have anything other than Vorret being Canadian on why you are voting for him?
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

bb2112 wrote:Do you have anything other than Vorret being Canadian on why you are voting for him?
Do I need another reason? How about this:
Vorret wrote:I still can't wrap my head around why Lassr died, why leave a proven alive.
It comes across as a misdirection away from the ongoing discussion about Archinerd and Zarathud.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Moliere wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Do you have anything other than Vorret being Canadian on why you are voting for him?
It comes across as a misdirection away from the ongoing discussion about Archinerd and Zarathud.
So you don't care at all that Lassr died when we had a proven player alive and a dead protector? Not even one lllllittle bit?

Okay.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Archinerd

Re: Walking Dead Day 2

Post by Archinerd »

For Remus.
Vorret wrote:Can't wait to see if my gut feeling was right, if Scoop turns up human some of you will have alot of explaining to do.
RMC wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
RMC wrote: scoop 

you bastard. :doh:
Nah, your a wolf. You have to be.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Vorret wrote:So you don't care at all that Lassr died when we had a proven player alive and a dead protector? Not even one lllllittle bit?

Okay.
Wolves are tricky. And Canadian wolves are even more tricky. It's not unheard of for the wolves to kill a random target hoping the village lynches a suspicious person.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Moliere wrote:
Vorret wrote:So you don't care at all that Lassr died when we had a proven player alive and a dead protector? Not even one lllllittle bit?

Okay.
Wolves are tricky. And Canadian wolves are even more tricky. It's not unheard of for the wolves to kill a random target hoping the village lynches a suspicious person.
Uh?

Lassr was killed on N2 and Stess came out on, I believe, day 3. There's no set up here...
Isgrimnur wrote:
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Vorret wrote:
Moliere wrote:
So you don't care at all that Lassr died when we had a proven player alive and a dead protector? Not even one lllllittle bit?

Okay.
I for one dont care at this point.. It WAS suspicious since it threw Scoop under the truck, but since he is now proven, I don't see what difference it makes... Sounds like the wolves made a calculated decision and it paid off...
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Punisher wrote:
Vorret wrote:
Moliere wrote:

Okay.
I for one dont care at this point.. It WAS suspicious since it threw Scoop under the truck, but since he is now proven, I don't see what difference it makes... Sounds like the wolves made a calculated decision and it paid off...
Or he was scanned as Glen and killed because of it?
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I feel like I'm in the exact same spot as to why we shouldn't kill Scoop but now the discussion shifted to why we should kill Stessier to be certain he's not spoofing.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

That last exchange by Moliere has all my alarms going off.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Zarathud wrote:That last exchange by Moliere has all my alarms going off.
Yeah, yeah, your alarms go off every time someone posts something. Carry on fireman Zarathud.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Vorret wrote:
Punisher wrote:
Vorret wrote:
Moliere wrote:

Okay.
Has nobody else looked at the rules? The wolves scanned for "Special" or "Not Special". They couldn't know who they had found when getting a "special" result. Thus my commentary on it when I first brought up the possibility of stessier faking today.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Archinerd wrote:Okay, I'm going to do this in parts because it's a bit unwieldy and I may need to take a break to put a kid back to bed.
Remus wrote:First Lynch
Newcastle wrote:
Votes Received - Vote Cast

Chaosraven (8)- Remus West, Stessier, Punisher, Vorret, Zarathud, RMC, BB2112, Moliere,
Unagi (1)- Scoop20906,
Remus West (1) - Chaosraven,
BB2112 (1) - Isgrimnur,
Moliere (1) - El Guapo,

Not Voted: Lassr, Archinerd, Unagi, Holman,

Majority is 9

Deadline is Thursday 6/15 6 PM PST, 9PM EST.

-if there's an error, speak up

FYI - if you need something answered, please PM me also. I might not always catch it here.

Obviously at least 2 wolves voted Chaosraven. Would a third one go there as well? If not then Archinerd must be the fourth wolf. Also worth keeping in mind that the conversion had not taken place at this point in the game.
Interesting choice of words there (the underlined above) since you make a pretty big statement then immediately disregard it.
Unagi is already not on the vote and you play with the number of wolves at the time to paint a more favorable picture for you. So. RMC is the first wolf, Unagi is the second. I think it's very likely that the missing wolf is on the vote, considering how quickly the Chaos vote happened. Who is the third?
I've highlighted another possible wolf combo you intentionally tried to obscure, with you or Zarathud as my current favorites for most likely. I slightly favor to Zarathud for vote timing, and think you are merely the traitor.
Going back to find my stessier comments and found this.

Archinerd, this is crap and you know it. I said that at least 2 wolves voted Chaosraven because literally everyone other than you and Unagi were on that vote or have been proven to be team good.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Remus West wrote:
Vorret wrote:
Punisher wrote:
Vorret wrote:
Moliere wrote:

Okay.
Has nobody else looked at the rules? The wolves scanned for "Special" or "Not Special". They couldn't know who they had found when getting a "special" result. Thus my commentary on it when I first brought up the possibility of stessier faking today.
Just went and check and you're right. When Stess revealed the only other possible role available was Rick and that's a riskier move since you're guaranteed to die if he's still alive. Glen, well, that would only create a debate so you're not 100% guaranteed to die.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Remus West wrote:Here's my last thing for right now. When stessier claimed Glen nobody contested him - but T-Dog had been outed and Lassr killed instead of killing Scoop at night. Why was Lassr killed? Only thing that makes sense was he scanned as Special. Only special not openly claimed AND proven is Glen. When stessier came forward the wolves would have been looking at knowing 2 Specials and a dead Lassr (potentially special). Claiming Rick is a non-starter. If he is still alive (i.e. Not Lassr) he shoots you because he knows you're lying. If he is dead you know he is dead and the village then asks you to shoot and prove yourself - failure to do so means you get lynched. So false Rick claim = death. False Glen claim though is a different story. Dead Glen and you face no counter. Live Glen and you face a counter but no shooter (again, assuming Lassr was Special). If you're the Berserker faking Glen makes sense.
This was my stuff from the end of the really long post. Obviously I messed up saying "Lassr was killed instead of killing Scoop at night" and meant killing Holman.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Vorret wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Vorret wrote:
Punisher wrote:
Vorret wrote:
Moliere wrote:

Okay.
Just went and check and you're right. When Stess revealed the only other possible role available was Rick and that's a riskier move since you're guaranteed to die if he's still alive. Glen, well, that would only create a debate so you're not 100% guaranteed to die.
Oh, you'd die because the village would absolutely test you or the other claimant but you are certain to not get shot.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Remus West wrote:
Archinerd wrote:
Interesting choice of words there (the underlined above) since you make a pretty big statement then immediately disregard it.
Unagi is already not on the vote and you play with the number of wolves at the time to paint a more favorable picture for you. So. RMC is the first wolf, Unagi is the second. I think it's very likely that the missing wolf is on the vote, considering how quickly the Chaos vote happened. Who is the third?
I've highlighted another possible wolf combo you intentionally tried to obscure, with you or Zarathud as my current favorites for most likely. I slightly favor to Zarathud for vote timing, and think you are merely the traitor.
Going back to find my stessier comments and found this.

Archinerd, this is crap and you know it. I said that at least 2 wolves voted Chaosraven because literally everyone other than you and Unagi were on that vote or have been proven to be team good.
Are you intentionally avoiding the question or do you not understand?
There were 3 wolves at the time and you said you think that there were 2 on the vote. Who is the second wolf on the vote?