Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed
Zarathud----- slimed
BB2112------ Double pumped
RMC-------- crispy
Grundbegriff-- stomped

Majority = 5
FYI. I did not vote for Vorret. Right now I have a vote on nobody. They are very suspicious.
Vorret has a vote on you
Blah.. It's late and I'm tired.... Thats my story and i;m sticking to it.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Scoop20906

Re: The Parasite -Day 3

Post by Scoop20906 »

kill archinerd 

That vote on me doesn’t sit well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Holman

Post by Holman »

Punisher wrote:My top good team list is Scoop, Remus, and Moliere at this point, so I suspect one of them is the last wolf.
Ahem.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Holman wrote:
Punisher wrote:My top good team list is Scoop, Remus, and Moliere at this point, so I suspect one of them is the last wolf.
Ahem.
Well he has been pretty consistent in saying that and I actually know how he feels. I had a hard time pulling the trigger on Grund and in hindsight he was kinda obvious about it.

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I think Holman was just thinking he (Holman) should be on everyone’s ‘most trusted’ list.

Cause , you know, he is the shooter.

But I think punisher is speaking of “those that aren’t just 100% cleared” ....
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I’m still not entirely over Remus.
His analysis has been just way too one dimensional.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

We can afford a miss. I say Archinerd.

Holman

Post by Holman »

I could vote Archinerd. He has been after me all along so far. Voting on me doesn't make him guilty, but he has been playing a very accusatory (rather than investigatory) game.

Archinerd 

--

I assume that, as the only proven Good, I'll die tonight. My thoughts:

-Vorret was willing to vote Grundwolf when there seemed no reason to do so. This seems like a non-Wolf move. I think he's good.

-Unagi has played an aggressive and (so he admits) halfway inebriated game. That doesn't seem Wolfy to me. A villain would be posted more carefully and in line with his partners.

-Remus, I don't know. He and Unagi had an aggressive spat which read to me more like two suspicious paranoid villagers than anything else.

-Scoop's play on Day One seems like everything a Wolf shouldn't do. If he's the third villain, he deserves the win for his audacity back then.

-My suspicions are on Archinerd, Moliere, and Punisher (in that order).

-Right now I could flip from Archinerd to Moliere if necessary,
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Holman wrote:I could vote Archinerd. He has been after me all along so far. Voting on me doesn't make him guilty, but he has been playing a very accusatory (rather than investigatory) game.

Archinerd 

--

I assume that, as the only proven Good, I'll die tonight. My thoughts:

-Vorret was willing to vote Grundwolf when there seemed no reason to do so. This seems like a non-Wolf move. I think he's good.

-Unagi has played an aggressive and (so he admits) halfway inebriated game. That doesn't seem Wolfy to me. A villain would be posted more carefully and in line with his partners.

-Remus, I don't know. He and Unagi had an aggressive spat which read to me more like two suspicious paranoid villagers than anything else.

-Scoop's play on Day One seems like everything a Wolf shouldn't do. If he's the third villain, he deserves the win for his audacity back then.

-My suspicions are on Archinerd, Moliere, and Punisher (in that order).

-Right now I could flip from Archinerd to Moliere if necessary,
I've had a few drinks tonight but... only proven good? When did that happen? Guess I need to take a step back :shock:

I know I'm on the good side though so I guess , since you're giving me a sweet back rub I could go archinerd, he's been non comitted so not a bad vote. Like Punisher who's also on your threat list.

Damn..
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

double post. too muhc wine
Isgrimnur wrote:
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Vorret wrote: I've had a few drinks tonight but... only proven good? When did that happen? Guess I need to take a step back :shock: ..
When he shot grind ..
Holman

Post by Holman »

Vorret wrote: I've had a few drinks tonight but... only proven good? When did that happen? Guess I need to take a step back :shock:
I've been proven good by being the Shooter. Did you miss it?

Grund is dead, incidentally.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Damn, when did so much start happening on a weekend!!

Good job, good read, praise the Holman.

I kinda still feel good about my vote on Punisher but Archinerd could also be a good target, picking the "new guy" or Archinerd who "doesn't play alot".
Isgrimnur wrote:
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Vorret wrote:Damn, when did so much start happening on a weekend!!

Good job, good read, praise the Holman.

I kinda still feel good about my vote on Punisher but Archinerd could also be a good target, picking the "new guy" or Archinerd who "doesn't play alot".
I was gonna say you missed it because you forgot to check your wolf forum but your weekend comment is a valid point.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Holman wrote:I could vote Archinerd. He has been after me all along so far. Voting on me doesn't make him guilty, but he has been playing a very accusatory (rather than investigatory) game.

Archinerd 

First off, I still think you were playing different than normal. And that could be because you had a gun, yes?
Second, now that I know you are good I immediately backed down, so you using that against me isn't really fair.

That said, I'm a safe kill and we're ahead. Hopefully you all learn something.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Day 3
Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Vorret---------- Punisher
2 Holman-------- archinerd
3 Scoop---------- archinerd
4 Archinerd----- Scoop
5 Punisher-------
6 Unagi----------- Archinerd
7 Remus West---
8 Moliere-------- Scoop
Targets ----------- Voters
( )--- ---
( )--- ---
( Scoop---------- 2 )--- Moliere --- Archinerd
( Archinerd----- 3 )--- Unagi --- Scoop --- Holman
( )--- --- ---
( Punisher------- 1 )--- Vorret ---

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed
Zarathud----- slimed
BB2112------ Double pumped
RMC-------- crispy
Grundbegriff-- stomped

Majority = 5
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Holman wrote:I do think Grund's guilt puts Unagi in the very-likely-good column. Possibly Vorret (who started it on him) too.
I'd sadly concede this point. Still think the play regarding Scoop at the beginning was a horrible suggestion.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West wrote:
Holman wrote:I do think Grund's guilt puts Unagi in the very-likely-good column. Possibly Vorret (who started it on him) too.
I'd sadly concede this point. Still think the play regarding Scoop at the beginning was a horrible suggestion.
The suggestion was for the Seer to scan Scoop... and that I felt it was about 50/50 "zerker/villager" on what Scoop was.
That's "my little plan for the village", as you once framed it.

And that "suggestion" was horrible enough for you to lynch me on Day 1, and never seriously looked else where... it was odd.
:roll:
This is what gets me...

However, Archinerd looks pretty evil in my re-reads, knowing bb2112 and Grund's alignment now...

But, (Holman) I do think Remus comes off as pretty damn evil still.

I would put Archinerd first, then Remus, then (Moliere \ Punisher) nearly equal at 3rd.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Unagi wrote: However, Archinerd looks pretty evil in my re-reads, knowing bb2112 and Grund's alignment now...
Anything specific?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Unagi wrote:
Remus West wrote:
The suggestion was for the Seer to scan Scoop... and that I felt it was about 50/50 "zerker/villager" on what Scoop was.
That's "my little plan for the village", as you once framed it.

And that "suggestion" was horrible enough for you to lynch me on Day 1, and never seriously looked else where... it was odd.
:roll:
This is what gets me...
I've been meaning to go back and reread multiple times and have yet to get that done - still haven't and probably won't soon - so, yeah, my first impression stuck. Also, and more importantly, sowing chaos is not your style of "good guy" play which is what that suggestion does. Had Scoop made the same suggestion regarding you I would probably have shrugged it off more easily. You making the suggestion stands out against your style. If it were not for the fact that the only traction I remember towards my getting you lynched came from the two known bad guys I'd still feel it worth a lynching.
However, Archinerd looks pretty evil in my re-reads, knowing bb2112 and Grund's alignment now...

But, (Holman) I do think Remus comes off as pretty damn evil still.
Of course I do. Move beyond the triggercut ideas and try again though.
I would put Archinerd first, then Remus, then (Moliere \ Punisher) nearly equal at 3rd.
Why suck up to Holman? He presumably is dead tonight as the only known good guy and unless you blieve that both RMC and Zarathud were shots in the dark by team bad guy then he is the last special as well.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Archinerd wrote:
Unagi wrote: However, Archinerd looks pretty evil in my re-reads, knowing bb2112 and Grund's alignment now...
Anything specific?
Yes, but nothing that would be worth sharing, as it's just "the way I work" on these things. It works for me, but I can't always communicate it well.

I will say - I tried to mention them already - in my previous quotes of you... (those were some examples).
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West wrote:Move beyond the triggercut ideas and try again though.
It's not 'triggercut'... It's that you called; "I think maybe the Seer should just scan Scoop, and we just park it." , sowing chaos!

That's ridiculous.

On Day 2, You struggle (STRUGGLE) to make my "horrible suggestion" sound horrible:
Remus West wrote:Add to all of yesterday's comments regarding him a new one for today: If the Seer followed the misguided suggestion of Unagi to scan Scoop and we move to lynch Scoop then we will, has has been pointed out already, be wasting the Seer's scan. If Scoop is a wolf the Seer may come forward in the next day or so to tell us along with any other information that he has gained. If the Seer scanned Scoop as a villager and we lynch Scoop then we set the Seer back a day just as though El Guapo had not made a save on the first night.
It's like "the Seer Scan of Scoop" was some plan to ruin the game... Yet - here we are. 2 wolves down... and never heard from the Seer. And all you have to say is that you just never had the time to re-read, and hence Unagi's Seer Plan was obviously still a Horrible Idea for the village... Downright Dastardly.

I mean, imagine the gall - to suggest that the Seer scanned Scoop. Just PRE-posterous!

Let's recall, how this went down:
Remus West wrote:
Unagi wrote:I'm about ready to lynch him, BUT WAIT - let's just scan him (Seer) - and move on. Scoop can be cleared or condemned - and make the Wolves deal with a Villager Wolf, for now.
How would you like us to obtain the results of that scan?
Unagi wrote:I think the word would be: eventually, if at all.
Remus West wrote:
So how is that a good plan for the village?
So, everyone pay careful attention here:
I said we should NOT lynch Scoop - we should just let the Seer scan him.
Remus replies that he thinks it's a horrible plan, and that is some how baked into the fact that we may not ever get to hear from the Seer, or something. So, while my plan is horrible - he also CERTAINLY agreed with 'not lynching Scoop' - so, really... Ask yourselves this: What is it that Remus is complaining about? Is it the "improper use of the Seer, via the suggestion of a scan target" ? As if No Scan is of value, because well "How do you suggest we obtain the results of that scan!?" I mean, seriously - how does one even come up with that???

That's all I ever got from this... It was just totally odd. "Scan Scoop? Horrible Idea - How do you expect to ever get the results of that Scan!?"
You would THINK that was connect to a player that wanted to LYNCH Scoop, but Remus was the guy saying "Just chill, Scoop is clearly a Villager"... So why does Remus lay an egg when I suggest Scoop is scanned?

And then BB2112 and Grund both supported your focus on me. ("Some heavy firepower on Unagi" is I think how Zarathud put it...)

Unagi wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Unagi wrote:Test me... test me... why don't you arrest me?
I'm guilty of being unlovable and non-antagonistic. I have no defense. I'm a bit wounded.
And since you are asking so nicely...
 Unagi 

If you and Remus are indeed wolf partners - I just want to take a moment to say that you guys are obvious.
:ugeek:
and if Remus isn't one... The wolves are LOVING him.
Your strongest "not a wolf" defense, Remus, is just that I can't imagine you guys being so obvious... but at the same time - I could see you guys trying to bum-rush me out the door on Day 1.

So, yeah. To me. it's Archinerd or Remus.

and I'm not 'sucking up' to Holman, I'm using the only trusted 'sound board' I have... nothing more.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West wrote:
Why suck up to Holman? He presumably is dead tonight as the only known good guy and unless you blieve that both RMC and Zarathud were shots in the dark by team bad guy then he is the last special as well.
In re-reading this, I am not getting what you are saying with that addition at the end.

Why bring up 'the number of remaining specials' ? What does that have to do with anything?

It's like you are saying "Don't suck up to Holman, any bond you make will be broken tonight with his death.... Unless maybe you are, by sucking up to Holman, insinuating that maybe you think some other Special is still alive???"

Head scratcher.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lassr wrote: --1 Reporter (Seer)-Each night the Reporter investigates a person to determine if they are Human or Parasite (Will be in game)
Sorry, I know it's a little late to be pointing out flaws in this game's design... And I don't know how more of us didn't catch this....

Lassr, just how did you expect us to obtain the results of that scan?

:P :wink:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Unagi wrote:
Lassr wrote: --1 Reporter (Seer)-Each night the Reporter investigates a person to determine if they are Human or Parasite (Role Will be in the game)
Sorry, I know it's a little late to be pointing out flaws in this game's design... And I don't know how more of us didn't catch this....

Lassr, just how did you expect us to obtain the results of that scan?

:P :wink:
From the reporter obviously...
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Holman

Post by Holman »

I'm not sure I understand the question...?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

not sure if serious.

my question to Lassr was sarcastic (and I didn't expect an answer)
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Unagi wrote:not sure if serious.

Not sure if you are!
The reporter is similar to a seer, no?
Reporter requests scan, reporter gets results, reporter posts results (or not)
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

ok. that was odd. when I first opened the page this:

did not show up, by the time I saw it I already hit submit..
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Out of my good list, it looks like only Scoop is a contender this round. But I REALLY feel he is good...maybe a little nuts, but good...

Ia m leaning towards a vote on Remus, but if the group needs my vote for a kill on Archinerd then I can be persuaded to do so. My problem with that is that I am starting to feel suspicious of him, so he is probably good... ugh...
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Just FYI - your "my current read is this, so I must vote the opposite" isn't gonna be fun much longer. :D :|

cause. yeah, what a convenient cover.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Unagi wrote:Just FYI - your "my current read is this, so I must vote the opposite" isn't gonna be fun much longer. :D :|

however its not a cover... I have been good every game including this one. My past history shows that about 80% of the time, I ended up believing and fighting for wolves. I have a track record of reverse spider sense that you can verify..
The trick for me is going to be how to second guess myself so I don't fall into an inception of "I thought he was good, so I now think he is bad, so I don't vote for them" or some such.
I can't explain it, but it is definitely not a one off.
Heck, in my first game I backed Scoop, who was a wolf and then he went and pushed to have me night killed!
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Punisher wrote:
Unagi wrote:Just FYI - your "my current read is this, so I must vote the opposite" isn't gonna be fun much longer. :D :|

however its not a cover... I have been good every game including this one. My past history shows that about 80% of the time, I ended up believing and fighting for wolves. I have a track record of reverse spider sense that you can verify..
The trick for me is going to be how to second guess myself so I don't fall into an inception of "I thought he was good, so I now think he is bad, so I don't vote for them" or some such.
Heck, in my first game I backed Scoop, who was a wolf and then he went and pushed to have me night killed!
Right, but that was all while you were not aware of the Reverse Spidey Sense, and now you will have to wonder if you are actually reversing it or not...
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Unagi wrote:
Punisher wrote:

Right, but that was all while you were not aware of the Reverse Spidey Sense, and now you will have to wonder if you are actually reversing it or not...
Yep. thats why I mentioned the inception second guessing thing! Not sure if it will keep working... but for now, thats what I'm going on.. plus it's not 100%
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Unagi wrote:
Remus West wrote:Move beyond the triggercut ideas and try again though.
It's not 'triggercut'... It's that you called; "I think maybe the Seer should just scan Scoop, and we just park it." , sowing chaos!

That's ridiculous.
It was and it remains a bad way to start. How much time did we spend on Scoop? People are still looking at lynching Scoop. Those of you who were suspicious of Scoop day 1 should have lynched him rather than leave him alone. At the time that was the only course that made sense - you hold strong suspicion of someone on day 1 you try to lynch them NOT set them aside for later.

On Day 2, You struggle (STRUGGLE) to make my "horrible suggestion" sound horrible:
Remus West wrote:Add to all of yesterday's comments regarding him a new one for today: If the Seer followed the misguided suggestion of Unagi to scan Scoop and we move to lynch Scoop then we will, has has been pointed out already, be wasting the Seer's scan. If Scoop is a wolf the Seer may come forward in the next day or so to tell us along with any other information that he has gained. If the Seer scanned Scoop as a villager and we lynch Scoop then we set the Seer back a day just as though El Guapo had not made a save on the first night.
It's like "the Seer Scan of Scoop" was some plan to ruin the game... Yet - here we are. 2 wolves down... and never heard from the Seer. And all you have to say is that you just never had the time to re-read, and hence Unagi's Seer Plan was obviously still a Horrible Idea for the village... Downright Dastardly.

I mean, imagine the gall - to suggest that the Seer scanned Scoop. Just PRE-posterous!

Let's recall, how this went down:
Remus West wrote:
Unagi wrote:I'm about ready to lynch him, BUT WAIT - let's just scan him (Seer) - and move on. Scoop can be cleared or condemned - and make the Wolves deal with a Villager Wolf, for now.
How would you like us to obtain the results of that scan?
Remus West wrote:
So how is that a good plan for the village?
So, everyone pay careful attention here:
I said we should NOT lynch Scoop - we should just let the Seer scan him.
Remus replies that he thinks it's a horrible plan, and that is some how baked into the fact that we may not ever get to hear from the Seer, or something. So, while my plan is horrible - he also CERTAINLY agreed with 'not lynching Scoop' - so, really... Ask yourselves this: What is it that Remus is complaining about? Is it the "improper use of the Seer, via the suggestion of a scan target" ? As if No Scan is of value, because well "How do you suggest we obtain the results of that scan!?" I mean, seriously - how does one even come up with that???
Remus is complaining that you said you felt Scoop likely a wolf and did not want to lynch him. I felt he was most likely not a wolf and thus did not want to lynch him. That you are STILL obscuring that difference as best you can boggles my mind.

Not lynching a player you feel is probably village =! not lynching a player you feel is probably wolf.
That's all I ever got from this... It was just totally odd. "Scan Scoop? Horrible Idea - How do you expect to ever get the results of that Scan!?"
You would THINK that was connect to a player that wanted to LYNCH Scoop, but Remus was the guy saying "Just chill, Scoop is clearly a Villager"... So why does Remus lay an egg when I suggest Scoop is scanned?
Because not lynching a player you feel is a wolf is stupid. Still. Always will be.
And then BB2112 and Grund both supported your focus on me. ("Some heavy firepower on Unagi" is I think how Zarathud put it...)
and given their roles it is the only thing giving you grace right now to me. Had there been others on that vote to convince me that they were simply trying to get credit for lynching one of their own I wouldn't care but given that my only compatriots in lynching you were 2 bad guys.......I doubt two bad guys work that hard to lynch one of their own when there plenty of lower hanging fruit.

Unagi wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Unagi wrote:Test me... test me... why don't you arrest me?
I'm guilty of being unlovable and non-antagonistic. I have no defense. I'm a bit wounded.
And since you are asking so nicely...
 Unagi 

If you and Remus are indeed wolf partners - I just want to take a moment to say that you guys are obvious.
:ugeek:
and if Remus isn't one... The wolves are LOVING him.
Your strongest "not a wolf" defense, Remus, is just that I can't imagine you guys being so obvious... but at the same time - I could see you guys trying to bum-rush me out the door on Day 1.

So, yeah. To me. it's Archinerd or Remus.

and I'm not 'sucking up' to Holman, I'm using the only trusted 'sound board' I have... nothing more.
The "here we are two wolves down" bit has exactly zero to do with whether or not your plan regarding Scoop was a good play. Achieving good results in spite of poor planning does not equal good planning.

As for the scanning bit, we are left to speculate regarding whether the Seer scanned Scoop or not rather than simply considering if we feel he is a wolf or not - how is that a benefit to the village? Every aspect of you suggestion makes no sense for a villager. You do not want to scan the player you said was most likely wolf day 1 - senseless. You claim to want him scanned instead - senseless.

Then there is the RMC post you have brought up twice that I recall where he suggests that Scoop is just Scoop and that I am likely good. You claim that makes it look like he was the Seer but then put me as a top suspect. Care to reconcile those two concepts.

You are playing this whole game out both sides yet I am the one under suspicion for suspecting you?

I'm not voting Unagi right now only because of the two voters who joined me on that but his play screams wolf to me and I'm having a hard time moving past that.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

But Remus, I didn’t feel strongly he was a wolf

It was 50/50. Zerker / Villager.
and I didn’t think walking into a ‘zerker’ trap (which is what it would have been) was entirely wise

Most of your long winded rebuttal ignores that element.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Lol (reconcile the RMC comment)

First off. I’m voting Archinerd.
If he turns up villager, I will reconcile my RMC comment by saying “or maybe RMC wasn’t the seer”

Not hard
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Unagi wrote:Lol (reconcile the RMC comment)

If he turns up villager, I will reconcile my RMC comment by saying “or maybe RMC wasn’t the seer”

Not hard
So you brought up the possibility with intent to discard it later when it becomes inconvenient. Noted.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Unagi wrote:But Remus, I didn’t feel strongly he was a wolf

It was 50/50. Zerker / Villager.
and I didn’t think walking into a ‘zerker’ trap (which is what it would have been) was entirely wise

Most of your long winded rebuttal ignores that element.
No it doesn't. You lynch the player you think is a wolf. I don't care what the wolf role is they need to go. Lynching the berserker on day 1 probably would have been better than when we did lynch him (because, unlike you, I do not think RMC was the Seer - I think Zarathud was) given that the bad guys had had less time to make decisions regarding who to target.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West wrote:
Unagi wrote:Lol (reconcile the RMC comment)

Not hard
So you brought up the possibility with intent to discard it later when it becomes inconvenient. Noted.
LOL

No, YOU just brought up one little ‘I wonder’ post of mine because it was convenient.

Wow
Listen to you man.