Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

El Guapo

Re: Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Night 3

Post by El Guapo »

Moliere wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:42 am You're welcome.
:P
I have to admit, there's something about you that's very compelling.
Black Lives Matter.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Woot!!!

Holman lied. He lied right to our faces.

So, NOW we have something to go on here.

Finally.

Maybe scan Lassr or RMC.

Folks should re-read.

Keep in mind the wolves don't want to protect each other, nor put too much heat on each other.
Keep in mind the wolves knew that Unagi and Remus were BOTH GOOD, and would want to have us both killed in the day (we declared we were not Seers). (I cannot be a 3rd Wolf, now that Punisher is Wolf #2 OR the Real Seer).
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Unagi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:52 am Woot!!!

Holman lied. He lied right to our faces.
And in a Werewolf game no less!

Enlarge Image
Black Lives Matter.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Folks should re-read Holman for 'strategic positioning'.

RMC is more or less trusted IMO (*this is why I wanted to wait on him).

I don't think the wolves were actually wanting to throw one of themselves under the buss at this point, and Holman made it clear that RMC was his first pick.

I don't think Holman was partnered with Punisher either, as Holman wanted to keep alive the idea that Punisher should not be trusted.

I wouldn't scan RMC, now that I mention that...

Scan El Guapo or Lassr. If you live - we lynch one of them tomorrow.... (if you can help steer it with your scan, then great).

If that ends up being a miss - then Moliere is it. (Sorta leaning that it's El Guapo)

Still, I want to re-read.
Unagi

Re: Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Day 3

Post by Unagi »

Holman wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:31 pm Punisher, scan me. I'd like to be proven.
I think last night they had found the protector from the previous night and opted to kill him instead of killing Punisher.

If the protector is dead, they new you would never be coming back with a result...
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Moliere wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:42 am You're welcome.
:P
https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... tion=click
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Unagi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:00 pm
Holman wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:31 pm Punisher, scan me. I'd like to be proven.
I think last night they had found the protector from the previous night and opted to kill him instead of killing Punisher.

If the protector is dead, they new you would never be coming back with a result...
Yeah, if they got our protector, then Punisher is gone tonight, and the only one left proven is Unagi. But if our protector is out there, then we are good.
But I would like to say that my charge to get Holman, helps my case as being a good guy a little bit.

Lassr is number one on my list. He really pushed back on me and looked for things. Might just be being a good player, but there is doubt now.

El Guapo going quiet is a concern, as he might have wanted plausible deniability as well.

Sigh... Let's see who get's attacked tonight. That will tell us something as well.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

RMC wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:09 pm
Unagi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Yeah, if they got our protector, then Punisher is gone tonight, and the only one left proven is Unagi. But if our protector is out there, then we are good.
But I would like to say that my charge to get Holman, helps my case as being a good guy a little bit.

Lassr is number one on my list. He really pushed back on me and looked for things. Might just be being a good player, but there is doubt now.

El Guapo going quiet is a concern, as he might have wanted plausible deniability as well.

Sigh... Let's see who get's attacked tonight. That will tell us something as well.
Yeah. At minimum though, If I don't make it, you at least know I was telling the truth and you can count on Unagi being truthful (whether he is accurate or not is different)
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

nonsense.

When have I ever been inaccurate?

:horse:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:D
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So we definitely know Unagi is proven cause even if Punisher is faking us out Unagi has to be good now.

Time for some re-reading.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Lassr wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:31 pm So we definitely know Unagi is proven cause even if Punisher is faking us out Unagi has to be good now.

Well, yeah, but it makes no sense for the wolves to have done that. IMHO. We have to assume Punisher and Unagi are proven.
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Just in case I don't make it. IF I want to trust my reverse spidey sense, I am leaning toward Moliere or lassr being good. which means one of them may be bad.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Unagi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:23 pm nonsense.

When you thought I was a wolf in this game!
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Punisher wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:39 pm
Unagi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:23 pm nonsense.

When you thought I was a wolf in this game!
You mean when I Posted that?
:shifty:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

RMC wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:34 pm
Lassr wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:31 pm So we definitely know Unagi is proven cause even if Punisher is faking us out Unagi has to be good now.

Well, yeah, but it makes no sense for the wolves to have done that. IMHO. We have to assume Punisher and Unagi are proven.
I don't disagree, I mean if Punisher is faking then he will move up my list of dangerous/sneaky players for the future, right up there with you. :P

Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Punisher could be faking if they scanned Newcastle night 1 and Newcastle (rebranded Zarathud) was the seer. That's the only scenario left that makes sense. And that seems improbable, but it is possible.
Black Lives Matter.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

El Guapo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:54 pm Punisher could be faking if they scanned Newcastle night 1 and Newcastle (rebranded Zarathud) was the seer. That's the only scenario left that makes sense. And that seems improbable, but it is possible.
But then;

Would they have picked Me as the player to bless... when up to that point I had helped lynch Scoop and Remus?
Would Holman be the one player (present company accepted) to post things like this:
I guess I'm willing to trust Punisher and thus Unagi, except there's part of me that -really- doesn't want to. I'm still not convinced that a Seer would have picked Vorret on Night One, and calling Unagi a villager could easily (if he is a villager) be just a bid for his trust. Plus it's a little odd to me that Unagi has not addressed that angle.
My current re-reading of Holman, and his interactions with others has me almost entirely certain that he was Not partnered with RMC.
To a lesser degree, he also seems to interact with Lassr in a way that I do not read as 'being partnered with'.

A pairing of Holman and El Guapo looks quite possible...

A very fun exchange:
Holman wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:53 am
El Guapo wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:29 am
Holman wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:59 pm Part of the reason I've been reticent (I haven't been silent) is that I keep suspecting both Remus and Unagi, and then I decide that I shouldn't suspect either because they're being too Out There with their aggression. I think a lot of what Zarathud has said since joining the game has been perceptive, and now that he's voting Remus I'm doubting myself on Unagi.

Do we have an accurate vote tally? I don't want to do anything before I check all the totals.

As for "pairings," I don't know how you people figure these things out. I'm lucky to catch it when someone accidentally posts "I'm a wolf."
Oh, crap, the deadline's tonight. Since no one's joining my perceptive hunt of RMC, I suppose I'll need to decide which of Unagi or Remus is more suspicious-looking.
What's your case for RMC again?

Still..... In my reading - I can't help shake a read where Lassr is evil and playing very nicely (so clearing him would be good). But, I am landing on him not being a wolf...

Tomorrow I would lynch test El Guapo first - and then Moliere (A very strong 2nd, BTW)
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

The Holman / El Guapo pairing is strong.
The Holman / Moliere pairing is less so.
The Holman / Lassr pairing even lesser.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Unagi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:48 pm
El Guapo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:54 pm Punisher could be faking if they scanned Newcastle night 1 and Newcastle (rebranded Zarathud) was the seer. That's the only scenario left that makes sense. And that seems improbable, but it is possible.
But then;

Would they have picked Me as the player to bless... when up to that point I had helped lynch Scoop and Remus?
Would Holman be the one player (present company accepted) to post things like this:
I guess I'm willing to trust Punisher and thus Unagi, except there's part of me that -really- doesn't want to. I'm still not convinced that a Seer would have picked Vorret on Night One, and calling Unagi a villager could easily (if he is a villager) be just a bid for his trust. Plus it's a little odd to me that Unagi has not addressed that angle.
My current re-reading of Holman, and his interactions with others has me almost entirely certain that he was Not partnered with RMC.
To a lesser degree, he also seems to interact with Lassr in a way that I do not read as 'being partnered with'.
All I'm saying is that at this point it's hard to conclude that Punisher is a wolf without also concluding that Newcastle was scanned on night 1. Because otherwise Punisher was coming forward with a substantial risk of getting countered by an actual seer.

I don't think it's likely at all, and like I said before we should run with Punisher as the true seer unless something weird happens.
Black Lives Matter.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Unagi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:48 pm Tomorrow I would lynch test El Guapo first - and then Moliere (A very strong 2nd, BTW)
Kind of the same thing.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Moliere wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:12 pm
Unagi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:48 pm Tomorrow I would lynch test El Guapo first - and then Moliere (A very strong 2nd, BTW)
Kind of the same thing.
Let's not lose sight of the bottom line here, which is that I am #1, and you are #2.
Black Lives Matter.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

One day the student will become the master.

Enlarge Image
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Look, I don't know how Unagi could have been any clearer about this.

Enlarge Image
Black Lives Matter.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Lassr wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:46 pm

I don't disagree, I mean if Punisher is faking then he will move up my list of dangerous/sneaky players for the future, right up there with you. :P
Part of me wishes I was a wolf now! I'm just not that good.. :(
RMC

Post by RMC »

Punisher wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:05 pm

I am not nearly as good as my Deviltry reputation is either. :)
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

RMC wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:59 pm

The Devil's greatest trick was convincing the world that he wasn't all that great at devilry.
Black Lives Matter.
RMC

Post by RMC »

El Guapo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:00 pm
RMC wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:59 pm

The Devil's greatest trick was convincing the world that he wasn't all that great at devilry.
Damn lawyers always see through the Devil....... But really I am an Angel this game. :)
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

You slowly wake up as the lights come on in the conference room where you have been taking your rest. A sense of satisfaction comes over you as you remember killing Holman the night before. Nasty business, but at least it is over. Just then you hear a scream from the other room and rush over to find Punisher standing over a decapitated Unagi. There is blood everywhere. I guess it is not over, you think sadly.

Unagi is Dead!

It is now Day
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
bb2112
End of Days

Re: Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Day 4

Post by bb2112 »

Day 4 Votes

1. El Guapo -------->
2. Moliere ---------->
3. RMC -------------->
4. Punisher --------->
5. Lassr ------------->

Votes:

3 Votes Needed

Dead:
Isgrimnur
Chaosraven
Newthud
Grundbegriff
Stessier
Lord Mortis
Revhempus
Archinerd
Purge
Semaj
Tru1cy
Lagom Lite
Triggercut
Theohall
Pr0ner
Mr. Bubbles
Coopasonic
Austin
Redrun
Patriots
Scoop20906 - T-Balled
Vorret - Looking Around
Remus West - Headshot
Zaracastle - Crushed
Holman - Slitted
Unagi - Headless

Deadline:
Deadline: Tuesday March 6th, 9PM
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Ok Punisher - who did you scan?
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Also, interesting that Punisher wasn't targeted. Guessing the wolves are worried that the protector might still be out there.
Black Lives Matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:think:

waiting on Punisher.

Black Lives Matter
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Well,
Since unagi was the only one I KNEW I could trust I went with his gut and scanned El Guapo.. Unfortunately, Unagi was wrong and El Guapo is actually good!

That means he should be able to confirm his Alt, so we get a twofer right? :)
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

eh, should have kept my yapper shut at night, as then Unagi wouldn't have thrown shade on me and I wouldn't have drawn the scan. Oh well. At least I (probably) won't get lynched today.
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

So, Moliere, RMC, or Lassr.
Black Lives Matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

From my point of view RMC or Moliere. (or Punisher but I know we don't want to go down that road)

I have been voting RMC each day but I can see where Moliere could be it. He has not stirred the pot much just like Holman.

Black Lives Matter
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Lassr wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:09 pm From my point of view RMC or Moliere. (or Punisher but I know we don't want to go down that road)

I have been voting RMC each day but I can see where Moliere could be it. He has not stirred the pot much just like Holman.
I find it suspicious that you refused to comment on your feelings about Lassr
RMC

Post by RMC »

Lassr wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:09 pm From my point of view RMC or Moliere. (or Punisher but I know we don't want to go down that road)

No good karma for my pick of Holman?

I am 100% behind supporting voting Lassr.

I think we have a 50-50 chance, and if someone wants to claim protector, now is a great time. Not that I am sure we would believe you, but claim away.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

RMC wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:45 pm

No good karma for my pick of Holman?

I am 100% behind supporting voting Lassr.

I think we have a 50-50 chance, and if someone wants to claim protector, now is a great time. Not that I am sure we would believe you, but claim away.
You know how many times we've thrown our partners under the bus to gain credibility in these games...a lot. I give you some credibility for it since it is close to end game and that is why I said Moliere could be it and am willing to go there today.

You can vote me, it's not the end of the game and would still have tomorrow.

Black Lives Matter