Deity Empires

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

TheMix

Re: Deity Empires

Post by TheMix »

In case anyone else is still playing, they just dropped a pretty significant patch. Changes here.

Definitely some really nice ones. And some not-so-nice ones. Changing it so things with mind control immunity can't be put to sleep has made my bard useless; and deeper dungeon levels significantly more difficult.

Not liking the changes to worker automation either. At first I was excited to be able to limit the level of the improvements, but it doesn't seem to be working like I expected. I may just need to be able to figure it out.

Lots of other good changes. Slight improvement to Diplomacy. Significant increases to XP generation (apparently). Really nice changes to Lesser Heroes. HUGE improvement for the Vault.

Unfortunately, it's got me thinking that it may be worth bailing on my current marathon game in order to start a new one. Some of the changes are not retroactive.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.