Looking for android emulator for windows 10.

For general computer discussion & help, come here

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

UsulofDoom

Looking for android emulator for windows 10.

Post by UsulofDoom »

Any one using an android emulator on windows 10? I'm not interested in BlueStacks after seeing the reviews.

I was looking at the Blink XT2 Outdoor/Indoor Smart Security Camera. They say you can use an android emulator to view on pc.
If I make a grammar or spelling mistake, PM me. I will correct it. It’s better than you being an asshole!

No one knows the truth, only hypothesis, assumptions, conjectures, speculations, presumptions, guesses and theories.

We are not Gods, but nature. No more than one of many dominate species that will inhabit this planet for a short period of time, on its ever so long journey through the universe.
hitbyambulance

Re: Looking for android emulator for windows 10.

Post by hitbyambulance »

i use the 'official' one from the SDK

https://developer.android.com/studio/
em2nought

Re: Looking for android emulator for windows 10.

Post by em2nought »

What was bad about bluestacks? I've downloaded it on a Windows 10 machine and Driving Academy 2 seems to work fine with it. I had to go into the BIOS and turn on virtualization. Tried putting bluestacks on a Windows 7 machine, but couldn't figure it out.

I'm wanting to set Driving Academy 2 up for someone to start learning the rules of the road and wondered about using a gaming wheel with bluestacks? So far the only thing I've seen mentioned to select a controller made for the xbox? Maybe an old sidewinder force feedback wheel might work? :think: Anyone using a gamepad or wheel with bluestacks4?
Stop funding for NPR