Warlords III: Darklords Rising just released...

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Dave Allen

Re: Warlords III: Darklords Rising just released...

Post by Dave Allen »

...and the cowardly lion paced the land of two bridges taunting them, "C'mon, c'mon!".

turn 80 sent to Pyperkub.
Jesus said, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body."[Matt 10:28] God can totally destroy us.

Jesus also said, "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”[John 6:40] Eternal life is conditional.

His disciple John wrote, "Whoever has the Son has eternal life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have eternal life. [1 John 5:12] Eternal life is optional.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Turn 80 sent to Ralph.

The forest creatures watched the cowardly lion, trying to guess just how many rats would be required to take him down as they slowly gathered just out of site (to the north... or is that to the east... west... south? probably underneath him, they're rats after all).
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

Feelin' the squeeze...
Turn 81 to Pyperkub
Jesus said, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body."[Matt 10:28] God can totally destroy us.

Jesus also said, "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”[John 6:40] Eternal life is conditional.

His disciple John wrote, "Whoever has the Son has eternal life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have eternal life. [1 John 5:12] Eternal life is optional.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

The last few turns I've run into an issue (presumably a bug) where I can't click on any troop stacks. Thus, the only troops I can move are ones that I can access via the "next army" button (i.e. those armies that are either new or were already moving). Has anyone run into this issue before? It's certainly making my counter-attack (such as it is) less effective than it could be....
Black Lives Matter
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Yeah, same here.
Black Lives Matter
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

I don't think I'm having problems, but I am not sure if I have tried to move anyone who wasn't new/didn't move last time.

By new - are you talking about a whole stack w/ maybe just 1 new unit, or could you only move the 1 new unit and not the rest of the stack?

Dave - I'd feel sorry for you except I am considering this some small compensation for my misunderstanding/mistake that got my super hero killed (the guy/stack that would have had you all trying to kill me, instead of us all trying to kill you). :p
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:01 pm The last few turns I've run into an issue (presumably a bug) where I can't click on any troop stacks. Thus, the only troops I can move are ones that I can access via the "next army" button (i.e. those armies that are either new or were already moving). Has anyone run into this issue before? It's certainly making my counter-attack (such as it is) less effective than it could be....
Might have seen it too. Will check when I get to my turn tonight.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Zenn7 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:32 pm I don't think I'm having problems, but I am not sure if I have tried to move anyone who wasn't new/didn't move last time.

By new - are you talking about a whole stack w/ maybe just 1 new unit, or could you only move the 1 new unit and not the rest of the stack?
I can't select a whole stack. The icon is there but when I click nothing happens. And, as far as I know, there isn't a way to select a previously un-moving stack. Maybe you could move a newly produced unit to the stack and then combine them? But most of the stacks I want to move are full.
Black Lives Matter
Fardaza

Post by Fardaza »

Are you all still playing this game??

Inquiring minds want to know.
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Yeah, the turn is stuck with me. Was fighting through some health issues and keep forgetting to get to my turn. :grund:

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Feel better!

(From those of us watching the "excitement" and waiting to see who wins.)

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

Just wanted to acknowledge the 1st monthly anniversary of nothing happening. Stay jolly! :csmile:

Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Just got a rather surprising email... TURN 81!

Turn 81 sent to Ralph!

I've sacrificed a couple more stacks to the great Maw of the SE.
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

I just got home from surgery and 5 days in the hospital. The "no visitors" policy really sucks.
It was a pleasant surprise to find turn 81, but then I saw the walls of my kingdom are shaking a bit.
Turn 82 to Pyperkub!

Fardaza

Post by Fardaza »

Recover quickly Dave!
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Fardaza wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:55 pm Recover quickly Dave!
Ditto!

I still have some stuff I need to work out with my gaming rig but I'll see if I can get to it soon so we can start rolling again.

Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Fardaza wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:55 pm Recover quickly Dave!
Ditto the 3rd.
Fardaza

Post by Fardaza »

So ...

Who won?
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

We haven't gotten back to it.

Pyperkub - you get your rig fixed up?

Dave - you recovered, doing well? Staying healthy and outta the hospital I hope?
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Fardaza wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:07 am So ...

Who won?
Pretty sure that I did.
Black Lives Matter.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Can't believe it, I actually got the turn back.

On the plus side, I now have to pay a lot less in upkeep. I did take out two of those giant skeleton/stone golem looking thing stacks at the bridge though.

And yes, El Guapo, you will be winning via transitive property.
Black Lives Matter
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Zenn7 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:24 pm We haven't gotten back to it.

Pyperkub - you get your rig fixed up?

Dave - you recovered, doing well? Staying healthy and outta the hospital I hope?
Yeah, just forgot. New video card, monitor, more RAM. Still need to add another HD (couldn't find the mobo cables, so space is tight). Also need to find another mouse as I'm hopping back and forth...

Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Turn 82 sent to Ralph.
NickAragua wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:25 am On the plus side, I now have to pay a lot less in upkeep. I did take out two of those giant skeleton/stone golem looking thing stacks at the bridge though.
Think those giant skeleton/stone golem looking things are wraiths (fairly tough).

And I finally got to kill something of Dave's! It's going to be a very short lived revenge and woefully inadequate, but I won a fight so I'm going to savor this moment. :)
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

I am still alive and paying taxes. Thanks for the concern. Good to see our game still has a pulse, too!

Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Dave Allen wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:23 pm I am still alive and paying taxes. Thanks for the concern. Good to see our game still has a pulse, too!
Very thankful to hear that! There's a massive deficit in this country, Uncle Sam needs your tax dollars!

The alive part and our game having a pulse are pretty cool too. ;)
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Dave Allen wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:23 pm I am still alive and paying taxes. Thanks for the concern. Good to see our game still has a pulse, too!
:dance:
DarkOverLord

Post by DarkOverLord »

Such a cool game btw!
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

If anyone could post a screenshot(s) showing the overall situation, I wouldn't mind checking it out. I'm curious to see how I am doing!
Black Lives Matter.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

Pretty good, you're in control of about a quarter of the map. You've also teamed up with green, black and white to take on dark red, although it's a bit of a stalemate.
Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Sweet! I'm doing great.
Black Lives Matter.