PHPBB3 - v3.3 Feature Release - Live

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

FishPants
Server WhOOre

Re: PHPBB3 - v3.3 Feature Release - Live

Post by FishPants »

Blackhawk wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:59 pm I haven't had any issue.

I have noticed a different (minor) issue: The Steam profile box under peoples' portraits is protruding into the text area of posts on Digi.
And it seems that every steam box (at least on my end) says "Loading..." and never more than that. Might be time to pull that plugin.
No.
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

FishPants wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:54 am And it seems that every steam box (at least on my end) says "Loading..." and never more than that. Might be time to pull that plugin.
Yeah, and here I thought maybe it was a problem on my end as I know it worked in the past and didn't realize maybe it was site upgrade related.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
naednek

Post by naednek »

Hrothgar wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:40 pm Am I the only one who keeps getting logged out today? It seems to be after about 30 minutes of inactivity.
That's been me for years... Since then I've had new computers and I've determined it's something to do with the site and not me.
hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

naednek wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:05 pm
Hrothgar wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:40 pm Am I the only one who keeps getting logged out today? It seems to be after about 30 minutes of inactivity.
That's been me for years... Since then I've had new computers and I've determined it's something to do with the site and not me.
Make sure you check the "Cookies and Site Data" permission settings in your browser and ad-blocker to ensure OctopusOverlords.com is whitelisted.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke