For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Paingod

Re: Trump vs. Biden - the Final Showdown

Post by Paingod »

Lagom Lite wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:33 am
hepcat wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:31 am
Lagom Lite wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:22 am
Octavious wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:03 am And Michigan is about to go blue. Serenity Now...Serenity Now...
Yep, Michigan just went blue, and Wisconsin and Michigan is only likely to get bluer. If Biden can hold on to his lead in Nevada, he's already reached 270 elector votes and there'll be no need to wait for Pennsylvania. Trump's window for court shenanigans to stop the vote count has therefore closed.

Talk about dodging the bullet there, America.
Never underestimate God's ability to pull the rug out from under folks.
I'm an atheist, so my rug is safe from yanking.
Science has a trap-door right under the rug.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
Lagom Lite

Post by Lagom Lite »

Paingod wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:36 am
Lagom Lite wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:33 am
hepcat wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:31 am
Lagom Lite wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:22 am
Octavious wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:03 am And Michigan is about to go blue. Serenity Now...Serenity Now...
Yep, Michigan just went blue, and Wisconsin and Michigan is only likely to get bluer. If Biden can hold on to his lead in Nevada, he's already reached 270 elector votes and there'll be no need to wait for Pennsylvania. Trump's window for court shenanigans to stop the vote count has therefore closed.

Talk about dodging the bullet there, America.
Never underestimate God's ability to pull the rug out from under folks.
I'm an atheist, so my rug is safe from yanking.
Science has a trap-door right under the rug.
Curses.
But you've seen who's in heaven
Is there anyone in hell?

"Lagom you are a smooth tongued devil, and an opportunistic monster" - OOWW Game Club
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Paingod wrote:
Kraken wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:34 pmI'd like to think that another 4-8 years (or more) of competent Democratic governance would win some of them over...but I fear that they're unable to tell success from failure, and unreachable.
Even if a Democrat were able to walk on water, feed the world, and cure all of their ailments they'd nail "The Liberal" to a tree at the first chance. They're blinded by hate. It's a hate they'd been fed for a lifetime. .
No matter how short that lifetime. Trump loving dude born 1995 is going to Congress from NC. Youngest ever. First response on winning?
“Cry more, libs”
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:01 am
Paingod wrote:
Kraken wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:34 pmI'd like to think that another 4-8 years (or more) of competent Democratic governance would win some of them over...but I fear that they're unable to tell success from failure, and unreachable.
Even if a Democrat were able to walk on water, feed the world, and cure all of their ailments they'd nail "The Liberal" to a tree at the first chance. They're blinded by hate. It's a hate they'd been fed for a lifetime. .
No matter how short that lifetime. Trump loving dude born 1995 is going to Congress from NC. Youngest ever. First response on winning?
“Cry more, libs”
While most bright eyed freshmen end up learning to sacrifice some idealism to swim in the swamp, his dark secret will be learning to sacrifice some hate in order to work with "libs" to get a spot at the trough.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Little Raven

Post by Little Raven »

Preach it, Joe. We're all in this together.
/. "She climbed backwards out her
\/ window into Outside Over There."
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Im more an eye for an eye type and hope they ignore the GOP when they can. Cut the cancer out not hug it.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Hey, look what site just went up.

Enlarge Image
Maybe next year, maybe no go
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

My biggest relief (assuming a Biden win) would just be knowing I don't have to spend the next four years subconsciously stressing about the presidency. When Obama was in office, even in his early days when I didn't agree with him, the presidency was so far removed from my daily life that I rarely thought much about it.

With Trump, it has been a DAILY interference, because he couldn't go a day without some new scandal, or some decision that I knew would ultimately negatively impact my life.

If Biden doesn't fix the world, at least I'm hoping for four years of relative peace and quiet. At least as compared to Trump's four years. I'll worry about 2024 when we get there.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

YellowKing wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:59 pm My biggest relief (assuming a Biden win) would just be knowing I don't have to spend the next four years subconsciously stressing about the presidency. When Obama was in office, even in his early days when I didn't agree with him, the presidency was so far removed from my daily life that I rarely thought much about it.

With Trump, it has been a DAILY interference, because he couldn't go a day without some new scandal, or some decision that I knew would ultimately negatively impact my life.

If Biden doesn't fix the world, at least I'm hoping for four years of relative peace and quiet. At least as compared to Trump's four years. I'll worry about 2024 when we get there.
I knew you when you complained that Obama was not an inspiring leader. :lol:
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Trump called Biden the worst Presidential candidate in history. So what does that make him? Maybe he can get a gig on The Biggest Loser.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter