Election integrity and the transfer of power

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

YellowKing

Re: Election integrity and the transfer of power

Post by YellowKing »

We're building in a newish neighborhood and every time we drive to our lot we pass this guy that has a huge TRUMP: NO MORE BULLSHIT flag hanging in his open garage. I'd hope the homeowners association would be able to put a stop to that considering it contains vulgarity in public view. If that fucktard still has it hanging up when I move in, don't think I'm not going to lodge a complaint. There are tons of kids riding around that neighborhood reading that.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

This answers my questions. The truth will out and vindicate or condemn all of those who say they didn't.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/page/file/1353436/download

I have reviewed footage from security cameras located inside the U.S. Capitol and have observed the following
I can only assume the prosecutions are going to be massive and ongoing and rightly so.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Alefroth wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:32 pm What happens to the guard members who don't pass the vetting? Is there a place for you in the NG if you're deemed unfit to guard the president?
They get assigned to guard Ted Cruz.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Jaymann wrote:
Alefroth wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:32 pm What happens to the guard members who don't pass the vetting? Is there a place for you in the NG if you're deemed unfit to guard the president?
They get assigned to guard Ted Cruz.
I'd rather see the FBI set them up and see how far they will go.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

MyPillow crack whore reveals his irrefutable evidence - it was Italy!
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

On social media some guy in Italy admits it... I did my due diligence...
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

LordMortis wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:26 pm On social media some guy in Italy admits it... I did my due diligence...
Doo diligence.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Roman

Post by Roman »

'Stoled'

wow - he is so edumacated.
While feeding all the beasties out back I let a nice big fart. The smell followed all the way back to the house. It's like it was my baby and felt abandoned.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

At some point in the distant future, high school teachers and college instructors are going to need to seriously explain to students how a guy that sells pillows over the internet came to be a trusted advisor to the President.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Smoove_B wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:14 pm At some point in the distant future, high school teachers and college instructors are going to need to seriously explain to students how a guy that sells pillows over the internet came to be a trusted advisor to the President.
You really think that will be difficult? Streamers will be gods and influencers will be our leaders.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

LordMortis wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:04 pmIt only took until mid January and the government drawing the line at seditious riots for the last of the Trump/MAGA/Blue Line yard signs and flags to disappear from my normalized commutes to the grocer/work. All that remains is one We Support Our Police yard sign that replaced a Trump yard sign.
I've still got a number of determined "Trump" banners to find on my way home and around my town. I spent a long time trying hard to tolerate this "alternative reality" these folks live in so "I could be the better person" - but they just take advantage of people who don't want to throw the norms out the window.

It's gone beyond insulting and seems to verge on hate speech now to fly it. You're basically saying "I'm a delusional racist that wanted to live in a dictatorship" ... wasn't there a country sometime back in the 40's that this theme didn't work out well for?

It's sad that when I see people with flags on their trucks it means...

American Flag: I'm probably a racist and bigot.
Confederate Flag: I'm absolutely a racist and bigot.
Blue Line Flag: I'm pretending to support the police to express my racism and bigotry.
Trump Flag: I'm a racist and a bigot that failed to take over the country in 2021.
Last edited by Paingod on Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

LawBeefaroni wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:16 pm
Smoove_B wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:14 pm At some point in the distant future, high school teachers and college instructors are going to need to seriously explain to students how a guy that sells pillows over the internet came to be a trusted advisor to the President.
You really think that will be difficult? Streamers will be gods and influencers will be our leaders.
Indeed. They will be hard pressed to explain why people were not allowed to vote by text message.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Jaymann wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:26 pm
LawBeefaroni wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:16 pm
Indeed. They will be hard pressed to explain why people were not allowed to vote by text message.
Text "citizen" to 9387 and subscribe to the state executioner's live feed today!
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Oh sweet. I was wondering this exact thing:

Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1

Breaking NYT: Officials with Dominion Voting Systems have sent Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, a legal letter warning of pending litigation over his baseless claims of widespread fraud involving their machines.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

YellowKing wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:33 pm We're building in a newish neighborhood and every time we drive to our lot we pass this guy that has a huge TRUMP: NO MORE BULLSHIT flag hanging in his open garage. I'd hope the homeowners association would be able to put a stop to that considering it contains vulgarity in public view. If that fucktard still has it hanging up when I move in, don't think I'm not going to lodge a complaint. There are tons of kids riding around that neighborhood reading that.
We’ve got one of those in our neighborhood too. Pisses me off every time we drive by the house.

I don’t care that he’s a MAGA moron, but is the vulgarity in plain sight of literally busloads of kids each day really necessary?
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

The vulgarity being the "Trump" part of the sign, and not the "bullshit" part, I assume.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Side note: this has happened for so long, but it's finally starting to piss me off. This is what I get about 75% of the time when people post tweets. I assume it's something on my end bc I see others responding to the tweet (obviously they can read it). Damn bird! Any thoughts or suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a setting in the forum? I'm on my Windows 10 desktop.

Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:33 pm Side note: this has happened for so long, but it's finally starting to piss me off. This is what I get about 75% of the time when people post tweets. I assume it's something on my end bc I see others responding to the tweet (obviously they can read it). Damn bird! Any thoughts or suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a setting in the forum? I'm on my Windows 10 desktop.

Maybe try nuking all cookies for twitter.com and octopusoverlords.com?
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

Are you using ghostery or some similar browser extension?
WYBaugh

Post by WYBaugh »

YellowKing wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:33 pm We're building in a newish neighborhood and every time we drive to our lot we pass this guy that has a huge TRUMP: NO MORE BULLSHIT flag hanging in his open garage. I'd hope the homeowners association would be able to put a stop to that considering it contains vulgarity in public view. If that fucktard still has it hanging up when I move in, don't think I'm not going to lodge a complaint. There are tons of kids riding around that neighborhood reading that.
My homeowner's allows flag of any type. Dude had a confederate battle flag up and they had no problem with it. We have another neighbor who has his Trump shrine going with 4 large flag poles, banners on his porch and probably around 80 small trump flags in the yard.

But I was threatened with lawyers because I had a single Biden yard sign. "It lower's property value".
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

On Firefox I just get the bird (but if I follow a link I can open Twit), and I am not interested in Chrome or "Edge" on my PC. If there is a tweet I must see I will look on my laptop which uses Chrome.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
WYBaugh

Post by WYBaugh »

In threads I have maybe 50% of the tweets load, the other I have to refresh to get them to load. This is just reading.
Holman

Post by Holman »

WYBaugh wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:24 pm My homeowner's allows flag of any type. Dude had a confederate battle flag up and they had no problem with it. We have another neighbor who has his Trump shrine going with 4 large flag poles, banners on his porch and probably around 80 small trump flags in the yard.

But I was threatened with lawyers because I had a single Biden yard sign. "It lower's property value".
Well, sure. That's a given when Biden literally destroys the suburbs.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:33 pm Side note: this has happened for so long, but it's finally starting to piss me off. This is what I get about 75% of the time when people post tweets. I assume it's something on my end bc I see others responding to the tweet (obviously they can read it). Damn bird! Any thoughts or suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a setting in the forum? I'm on my Windows 10 desktop.
I used to get the same thing, until one day I didn't. I think it was a Fishpants upgrade that finally fixed it for me. Or maybe it was switching from AdBlock Plus to uBlock Origin.

If you disable Javascript, try enabling it. If you're running an adblocker, try turning it off. If those don't work, try upgrading Fishpants.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

If you're running an adblocker, try turning it off.
Or just allow it for stuff coming from twitter.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Jaymann wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:31 pm Oh sweet. I was wondering this exact thing:

Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1

Breaking NYT: Officials with Dominion Voting Systems have sent Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, a legal letter warning of pending litigation over his baseless claims of widespread fraud involving their machines.

Oh, this will be fun.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

If you can short sell MyPillow do it now!
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Defiant wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:07 pm
If you're running an adblocker, try turning it off.
Or just allow it for stuff coming from twitter.
My blocker typically shows that it's only blocking a few elements on any given OO page -- it's reading 6 on this page -- except in certain threads like Silly Pics or Movie Trailers, where it can jump into high double-digits.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Honestly, Dominion taking these clowns to the cleaner seems the more fruitful route than all the debunking attempts. Sue them into oblivion and force them to show their hand in the process...or lack thereof as the case may be.

I wanna see more and more of these lawsuits.
He won. Period.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Ive got evidence Lindell is the insane village idiot.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Holman

Post by Holman »

Lindell's strategy might be to (somehow) let his company take the hit while he transforms into a right-wing grift creature, free and clear.

I don't know how that works, but utterly amoral people usually find a way.
Daveman

Post by Daveman »

Jaymann wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:28 pm If you can short sell MyPillow do it now!
MeinPillow (can't take credit, saw that elsewhere on the internet)
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Daveman wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:04 pm
Jaymann wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:28 pm If you can short sell MyPillow do it now!
MeinPillow (can't take credit, saw that elsewhere on the internet)
:lol:
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Bed Bath & Beyond drops MeinPillow:

Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Defiant wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:37 pm Are you using ghostery or some similar browser extension?
Not sure what Ghostery is, but I am using Chrome as a browser, and I do have DuckDuckGo installed as a search engine (and separately, I think, as a browser). DDG has caused a lot of problems like this, so I wouldn't be surprised. I am THIS close to just abandoning it entirely, from my phone, to the desktop and laptops.

I will say it does seem to be random...SOMEtimes it works, but most of the times it's blocked with just the Twitter icon. I think there is also a pattern of who is posting...like I can never ever see Malchior's, but I can always see (insert another OO'er who posts tweet links a lot here). Might be the WAY they are being posted on the forum?
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Jaymann wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:26 pm Bed Bath & Beyond drops MeinPillow:

More of this will make my mood continue to rise. OTOH, I don't buy into all the big name companies so openly saying they are dumping certain GOP'ers from their "free speech" gifts. That shit will be flowing again as soon as this dies down (if it does). Large, publicly held companies, for the most part, are perhaps the biggest pussies in the world.
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

What's interesting is the large number of insurrectionists being turned in by exes, and even family members.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Holman wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:22 am Patriots all.

Last reported news is that she packed up some stuff and told her mother she was going away. She has not been apprehended.
Somebody said this was a plot point straight out of Burn After Reading.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

I kinda love this idea.

Given that the Trumps are snubbing the Bidens, why not have the Obamas and Bushes and Clintons perform the traditional White House welcome? They will be in town. It would be bipartisan. And it would uphold the important symbolic ritual of a president welcoming his successor.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Skinypupy wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:46 pm
Given that the Trumps are snubbing the Bidens, why not have the Obamas and Bushes and Clintons perform the traditional White House welcome? They will be in town. It would be bipartisan. And it would uphold the important symbolic ritual of a president welcoming his successor.
I think it's already been reported that they will all be in attendance.

The only former presidential families not attending will be the Carters (due to health issues) and the Trumps (because they're assholes).