LF: Logitech MX Revolution [2006] wireless mouse receiver

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

hitbyambulance

LF: Logitech MX Revolution [2006] wireless mouse receiver

Post by hitbyambulance »

i have the Logitech MX Revolution (the original from 2006) and i am missing the stupid USB receiver. the receiver part number is 831735-1000. if anyone has one of these in their electronic component junk drawers and wants to get rid of it, please let me know.

it looks like this:

Isgrimnur

Re: LF: Logitech MX Revolution [2006] wireless mouse receiver

Post by Isgrimnur »

Fifth Geek
Logitech also promises backward compatibility with their earlier models of wireless peripherals, so you can use an existing device that you own already with the unifying receivers.
Might check with Logitech support to see if the new ones include backwards compatibility for yours.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

Isgrimnur wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:47 am Fifth Geek
Logitech also promises backward compatibility with their earlier models of wireless peripherals, so you can use an existing device that you own already with the unifying receivers.
Might check with Logitech support to see if the new ones include backwards compatibility for yours.
i did - unfortunately, the earliest 2.4GHz connected mouse supported by "Unifying" is a few years after this one.

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/reque ... 0000621393
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

i've been in a week-long conversation with a Logitech support representative - they were amazed this mouse was still working 15 years later and after suggesting i check amazon marketplace and ebay for a compatible receiver (there were none, or they were bundled with the mouse for an excessive price), they said they would keep an eye on their internal 'spare parts bin' and let me know if one showed up there.