Northern VA board gaming

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Tao

Northern VA board gaming

Post by Tao »

As mentioned in another thread, our small gaming group sort of fell apart and we are now down to two regular players, myself and one other. I did notice in a thread a few weeks ago that several OO members mentioned being in the NOVA area. To that end, anyone in the area interested in getting together for some regular or semi-regular board games? Right now we have been playing every weekend and it would be great to get at least one other person that could join, even at least once or twice a month. I've been hosting at my house since I have the games, the space and the ability to leave the table setup between sessions, but I am also open to traveling or alternating if it is more convenient for folks. There is also a FLGS that has a free gaming area and a private room you can book for a nominal fee. PM me if interested or would like more details.
"Don't touch my stuff when I'm dead...it's booytrapped!" - Bender Bending Rodriguez