LF: Junk plastic models

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Blackhawk

LF: Junk plastic models

Post by Blackhawk »

This is a long shot, I know.

Yep, I want the broken ones, the old ones, the ones you don't like, built or unbuilt. I only need a few, preferably military (tanks, aircraft, vehicles, etc.) but I'd make due with anything. I'm looking for junk, not something to fix or be proud of.

I've been relearning how to build, and what I need is something to practice some skills on without ruining the good kits. , that sort of thing. I need something to treat as a blank canvas, painting one part like a panzer, another part like a spitfire, another part shiny metallic to learn airbrushing techniques, colors, weathering techniques, decals, streaking, pin washing, dot filtering, chipping, varnishing, and so forth on different shapes, colors, and patterns. There's only so much that can be done on flat paper.

Obviously I'm not looking to spend a model kit prices on something like this - I basically want a few pieces that are headed for the trash that I can practice on. But I'd be happy to pay for shipping, plus a little for the hassle (and again - they wouldn't have to be packed so as to arrive pristine, either.)

Anybody have anything?
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Lassr

Re: LF: Junk plastic models

Post by Lassr »

how about this, I bought it about 30 years ago and never put it together.

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Blackhawk

Re: LF: Junk plastic models

Post by Blackhawk »

That would be a great option. YGPM.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)