Force of Nature 1 + 2

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Rumpy

Force of Nature 1 + 2

Post by Rumpy »

I'd had a game called Force of Nature on my list for several years now and during this recent sale, I decided to take the plunge. I'm glad I did. I have an eye condition that will last me several months (3-6 until healed) and my vision isn't currently the best, ie it's distorted, and so complex 3D games tire me out quickly. This is a crafting RPG, and it's very chill. In fact, one could say the pacing is rather slow. But it's what I needed at the moment. Graphically, it's probably not the greatest, and the draw distance is poor, but there is a sequel with better graphics and other improvements. But so far I'm really enjoying it. Kind of grindy, but I don't mind. And it's currently under a dollar!

PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
hitbyambulance

Re: Force of Nature 1 + 2

Post by hitbyambulance »

Rumpy wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:14 am I have an eye condition that will last me several months (3-6 until healed) and my vision isn't currently the best,

ahem

https://store.steampowered.com/curator/ ... d-Players/

check out the 'Recommended' list
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

Thanks for that list. It hadn't occurred to me to check Steam for a curated list. Though I'll say this, that think everyone's needs are a little different, and from scanning that list, I see many of them wouldn't work out for me. I can't really do text-heavy games (even with big text) or games with lots of motion at the moment. Something about my change of focus in my left eye changing depth perception, and it's making things tiring to look at for long periods of time. Something sparse works best. A few interesting ones in there though.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

Rumpy wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:37 pm Thanks for that list. It hadn't occurred to me to check Steam for a curated list. Though I'll say this, that think everyone's needs are a little different, and from scanning that list, I see many of them wouldn't work out for me. I can't really do text-heavy games (even with big text) or games with lots of motion at the moment. Something about my change of focus in my left eye changing depth perception, and it's making things tiring to look at for long periods of time. Something sparse works best. A few interesting ones in there though.
in that case, check out

https://www.audiogames.net/