The Redoubtable 2022 Weight Loss Thread

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

hitbyambulance

Re: The Redoubtable 2022 Weight Loss Thread

Post by hitbyambulance »

was put on methylphenidate two months ago and it's caused me to lose somewhere around six to eight pounds. i just don't feel like eating anymore while i'm on this.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

At my last physical my doc suggested that I lose some weight. I asked for amphetamines. He demurred. It's his fault I'm fat.
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

Code: Select all

Date.   kg.     pounds
3/21    89.2
2/28    89.9
2/21    92.0
2/14    91.3
2/07    90.8
1/17    91.5
1/10.   91.1.   200.4
Another longer gap due to my unplanned trip back to the US and away from my scale. Slow and steady.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

My weight has been all over the place this week but somehow I managed to erase last week's gains. I think I've hit the point where I'm going to have to get my eating more consistent if I'm going to break through the 195 barrier. The exercise alone, even doubled as it is, is not going to do it if I keep erasing progress with bad eating nights.

1/1		205.1	Start
1/10		204.0	(-1.1)
1/17		202.8	(-1.2)
1/24		201.7	(-1.1)
1/31		201.4	(-0.3)
2/7		199.4	(-2.0)
2/14		199.3	(-0.1)
2/21		199.1	(-0.2)
2/28		198.6	(-0.5)
3/7		196.9	(-1.7)
3/14		197.7	(+0.8)
3/21		197.1	(-0.6)
Total loss to date: (-8.0)
Goal: 185.0
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

YellowKing wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:19 am . The exercise alone, even doubled as it is, is not going to do it if I keep erasing progress with bad eating nights.
This is my issue. I'm doing well now, can i keep it up? I get a sweet tooth at night after dinner. I'm subbing a piece of pie or bowl of ice cream with fruit. Grapes/cantaloupe. I bought Robin Eggs this week because of an easter candy weakness for them but I pop one or two in my mouth for the taste and then put them away. I've been really good about not going back for more. I also bought Thin Mint girl scout cookies, I crumble 2 up in a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt for a 200 calorie dessert.

The last time I dieted like this, I would avoid sweets all together. But it made me miserable and that was not sustainable, so now I eat sweets just in moderation. I think i can keep that up forever plus once I meet my target weight (190-200)I can eat more calories. I can do this!

3/4    227.5 lbs
3/7    226.0 lbs
3/13   223.4 lbs
3/18   221.8 lbs
3/21   219.4 lbs
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

03/21 192.2
03/15 193.6
03/01 191.6
02/22 191.4
02/15 191.1
02/07 190.9
02/01 192.0
01/24 192.0
01/18 191.4
01/10 191.1
01/04 192.5
TOTAL -0.3

Miles walked this week 7.2
Miles walked this year: 58.9

Miles walked 2021: 561.1
Miles walked 2020: 652.6
Miles walked 2019: 488.8
Miles walked 2018: 449.4
Miles walked 2017: 514.5
Miles walked 2016: 725.8
Miles walked 2015: 593.9
Miles walked 2014: 735.7
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

My biggest problem is living with a spouse and kids who aren't really watching what they eat. My wife generally cooks pretty healthy, but there are often 1-2 nights a week where it's eat out time due to after school activities getting everyone home late.

It's one thing to limit portion sizes or pass on dessert. It's quite another to say, "You guys go ahead and eat dinner, I'll have to fend for myself because I can't eat McDonalds tonight." It takes a heck of a lot of willpower to ignore what the rest of the family is eating in favor of me frying up an egg sandwich or some other lame concoction from my extremely limited cooking repertoire.

I know it's not the truth, but psychologically I feel like my choices sometimes are "eat unhealthy or starve."
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

YellowKing wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:17 pm My biggest problem is living with a spouse and kids who aren't really watching what they eat.
Amen to this.

Mrs. Skinypupy is constantly coming home with big bags of candy either for the kids or for the myriad treats she makes for class parties, birthday parties, neighbor gifts, etc. I've begged and pleaded that she quit doing it, because while I eat pretty well most of the time, my fatal weakness is candy. I will mow through a bag of candy hearts or gummy bears in an instant, and have absolutely zero willpower when it comes to them. I'll never actually go out and buy that stuff for myself though, so if she doesn't bring it home, I simply don't eat it.

So far, those pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

YellowKing wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:17 pm It takes a heck of a lot of willpower to ignore what the rest of the family is eating in favor of me frying up an egg sandwich or some other lame concoction from my extremely limited cooking repertoire.
During the winter, at least, soup is your friend. Most non-cream types will keep for a week in the fridge and can even be frozen. Last week I made a big pot of Italian wedding soup (my new favorite), and we just finished it off today. Italian wedding soup consists of meatballs (Beyond Meat satisfies my vegetarian Wife, but the recipe calls for ground turkey), pasta, and kale (or spinach if you prefer). The meatballs and pasta make it hearty enough to be a meal, while the kale and broth prevent it from being too calorific. Bean and vegetable soups are an even better choice, calorie-wise, although less hearty.

Anyway, I suggest that you expand your cooking repertoire a little. Soup is easy and forgiving.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Skinypupy wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:25 pm I will mow through a bag of candy hearts or gummy bears in an instant, and have absolutely zero willpower when it comes to them. I'll never actually go out and buy that stuff for myself though, so if she doesn't bring it home, I simply don't eat it.
Take a handful/reasonable portion, set it aside, seal and put the bag away, eat it, move on. For ice cream, a tiny dish with a couple spoonfuls can provide similar satisfaction to eating a pint. You just keep eating because it tastes good and it is in front of you. Savor the much smaller portion. Help your willpower out, by limiting the temptation. If the bag is open in front of you, you are going to keep digging in until is gone or your stomach hurts.

Way easier to say it than to execute on it, but you can learn. I used to wolf down everything, now if I get a dinner size portion of something, it usually makes at least 4 meals. Earlier it ook a lot of effort to restrict myself, now my stomach tells me to back off after a portion that 10 years ago me would have laughed at.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

The last few months have not been kind to me. I haven't gained back a significant amount of what I lost, but I have gained some.

The biggest problem has been money. I just can't afford to eat the way I did to lose 50 pounds last year. That takes fairly concentrated nutrition to get all that your body needs while hitting a low calorie intake. With Michelle going two months without a paycheck, and us being short before that, I'm on a ramen diet.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

coopasonic wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:02 pm
Skinypupy wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:25 pm I will mow through a bag of candy hearts or gummy bears in an instant, and have absolutely zero willpower when it comes to them. I'll never actually go out and buy that stuff for myself though, so if she doesn't bring it home, I simply don't eat it.
Take a handful/reasonable portion, set it aside, seal and put the bag away, eat it, move on. For ice cream, a tiny dish with a couple spoonfuls can provide similar satisfaction to eating a pint. You just keep eating because it tastes good and it is in front of you. Savor the much smaller portion. Help your willpower out, by limiting the temptation. If the bag is open in front of you, you are going to keep digging in until is gone or your stomach hurts.

Way easier to say it than to execute on it, but you can learn. I used to wolf down everything, now if I get a dinner size portion of something, it usually makes at least 4 meals. Earlier it ook a lot of effort to restrict myself, now my stomach tells me to back off after a portion that 10 years ago me would have laughed at.
I also want to qualify my commentary here. I am incredibly lucky to have all the resources I need, all the genetic advantages, all the support of my family and mostly good mental health (no depression, just endless anxiety that does not drive me to eat). I am not trying to say it's easy. I have no idea what you are going through and not judging, just trying to help.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
gilraen

Post by gilraen »

YellowKing wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:17 pm My biggest problem is living with a spouse and kids who aren't really watching what they eat. My wife generally cooks pretty healthy, but there are often 1-2 nights a week where it's eat out time due to after school activities getting everyone home late.

It's one thing to limit portion sizes or pass on dessert. It's quite another to say, "You guys go ahead and eat dinner, I'll have to fend for myself because I can't eat McDonalds tonight." It takes a heck of a lot of willpower to ignore what the rest of the family is eating in favor of me frying up an egg sandwich or some other lame concoction from my extremely limited cooking repertoire.

I know it's not the truth, but psychologically I feel like my choices sometimes are "eat unhealthy or starve."
So eat McDonald's - but order something small and marginally nutritious (i.e. hamburger or chicken sandwich, not chicken nuggets; apple slices, not fries). It's not particularly healthy but it's not the end of the world, and you need calories in the day anyway. Feeling guilty or stressed about it won't help, and it's not like you are eating it every day.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

It's almost as if people are the problem.
MHS

Post by MHS »

coopasonic wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:02 pm

This is huge. The reality is that the first couple of bites are what actually taste good. After that, you're eating it because it's there. So limit portions. I HATE package waste, but I buy the 50-calorie lunch packs of beef jerky, and the individually wrapped 90-calorie rice krispie treats,and the 100-calorie smoked almond pack, and even the 135-calorie individually wrapped zingers, because I have to have snacks (and I need a selection of salty and sweet), but I can't have a whole cake in the house, or a whole bag of chips just sitting there or I'll eat way too much of it.

Also, since Neal isn't dieting, I buy snack foods for him that I don't particularly like but he does. It helps that we have very different tastes in foods. Maybe ask your wife to at least buy candy you're not as fond of? I don't really like Oreos or EL Fudge cookies, so I can buy those for him, but I couldn't have Nutter Butters or I'd eat them all.
Black Lives Matter. No human is illegal. Women's rights are human rights. Love is love. Science is real. Kindness is everything.
gilraen

Post by gilraen »

MHS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:46 pm I couldn't have Nutter Butters or I'd eat them all.
When I worked in the office, I think I gained 10lbs just from eating the free Nutter Butters that were stocked in the break room. Going to permanent WFH situation was probably the best thing ever to happen to my weight.
MHS

Post by MHS »

gilraen wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:43 pm
MHS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:46 pm I couldn't have Nutter Butters or I'd eat them all.
When I worked in the office, I think I gained 10lbs just from eating the free Nutter Butters that were stocked in the break room. Going to permanent WFH situation was probably the best thing ever to happen to my weight.
I think a lot of people benefited from not being in an office- my co-worker lost 40 pounds. I went the opposite and spent the first year snacking too much.

And now I want Nutter Butters!
Black Lives Matter. No human is illegal. Women's rights are human rights. Love is love. Science is real. Kindness is everything.
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

gilraen wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:43 pm Going to permanent WFH situation was probably the best thing ever to happen to my weight.
I'm the opposite. Teaching virtually from home let me snack way too often and kept me from walking around my classroom. Not great for my weight at all.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

gilraen wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:43 pm Going to permanent WFH situation was probably the best thing ever to happen to my weight.
Yeah, mine was not travelling for work any more. Instead of eating hotel bar food and a couple beers for dinner or snarfing down whatever I could find at an airport as I was rushing between flights, I've actually been eating pretty consistent meals. I eat the exact same thing for breakfast (Cheerios, yogurt, OJ) and lunch (ham sandwich, small snack bag of chips, apple) every single day, and avoid fast food dinners (mostly).

I've also been able to run 5X a week on a route that I know like the back of my hand, which is huge for me. I've never been the type to lace up my running shoes and take off around an unfamiliar area, and I absolutely despise treadmills. Repetition and familiarity are boring to some, but they're absolutely the key to consistency for me.

I'm truly dreading having to go back to travelling and will very strongly consider simply finding a new job if that becomes a consistent requirement again. The stress, weight gain, and general unhealthy lifestyle simply aren't worth it.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Another big thing for me switching to WFH was being able to run consistently even when it was getting dark early. I don't like running at night (and you can forget me running first thing in the morning), so I'd typically just stop running when the time changed in the winter. Then I'd fatten up like a bear and have to dig myself out of the hole in spring. Now I just run at lunch every day.
MHS

Post by MHS »

Skinypupy wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:43 pm I'm truly dreading having to go back to travelling and will very strongly consider simply finding a new job if that becomes a consistent requirement again. The stress, weight gain, and general unhealthy lifestyle simply aren't worth it.
Stoppppp. I'm reading this at the airport on my way to West Virginia. Guess how thrilled I am to be doing training somewhere that I'm pretty sure doesn't take Covid anywhere near seriously enough?

My next work trip in two weeks is to St. Thomas. If I'm going to risk disease and death for my job, at least the Virgin Islands is pretty.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

My return to the office starts May 15th but at least we are going to be 80% telework with 2 days a pay period in the office so my team will probably do every Wednesday. Funny think is that will probably be our least productive day, as we talk, go out to lunch etc. But I think how hard it would be to diet if I worked in the office more. Candy bowls everywhere, going out to eat almost everyday, and then the birthday celebrations with cake.

Anyhow, this past week was my cheat week, ate out several times, had wings and catfish. Still lost almost a lb.

I was surprised that wings were worse than the fried catfish. Each fried wing is ~100 calories (I eat 10 if they are small), each fried catfish fillet is about ~275 calories (I eat 2).

3/4    227.5 lbs
3/7    226.0 lbs
3/13   223.4 lbs
3/18   221.8 lbs
3/21   219.4 lbs
3/27   218.8 lbs
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
MHS

Post by MHS »

Sat  03.26  190.5
Sat  03.19  192.8
Sat  03.12  191.5
Sat  03.05  192.2
Sat  02.26  195.1
Sat  02.19  196.9
Sat  02.12  195.5
Sat  02.05  199.9
Sat  01.29  202.7
Sat  01.22  204.6
Sat  01.15  205.9
Sat  01.08  206
Sat  01.01  208.2 
Days exercised: 51/87

Loss to date: (-17.7pounds)

Goal Weight: 175 by June, 165 by EOY

Goal for next Saturday: 189

Managed to have a loss despite work travel! That's a big deal for me. This week should be an easy week to do well, as I'm home all week and have a couple of days where I shouldn't be putting in 12+ hour days (although I've probably jinxed that by typing it for the universe to see). Next week will be hard as I have a work trip to the Virgin Islands where Neal and some friends are tagging along so there will not only be eating out but alcohol, so I need a really good week this week to offset the next.
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

Date.   kg.     pounds
3/28    90.0
3/21    89.2
2/28    89.9
2/21    92.0
2/14    91.3
2/07    90.8
1/17    91.5
1/10.   91.1.   200.4
Going backwards isn't the greatest but this weekend was my wife's birthday. A couple of beers yesterday plus a strawberry shortcake for dinner isn't exactly the best eating.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Really minor bump this week but not concerned due to the average. I started off the week with a couple of really flukey high weight days (big dinner I guess), but the last 2 or 3 I've been trending in the 195-196 range.

1/1		205.1	Start
1/10		204.0	(-1.1)
1/17		202.8	(-1.2)
1/24		201.7	(-1.1)
1/31		201.4	(-0.3)
2/7		199.4	(-2.0)
2/14		199.3	(-0.1)
2/21		199.1	(-0.2)
2/28		198.6	(-0.5)
3/7		196.9	(-1.7)
3/14		197.7	(+0.8)
3/21		197.1	(-0.6)
3/28		197.3	(+0.2)
Total loss to date: (-7.8)
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

03/28 191.8
03/21 192.2
03/15 193.6
03/01 191.6
02/22 191.4
02/15 191.1
02/07 190.9
02/01 192.0
01/24 192.0
01/18 191.4
01/10 191.1
01/04 192.5
TOTAL -0.7

Miles walked this week 6.3
Miles walked this year: 65.2

Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

1/4	206.7	Start
1/15	207.8	(+1.1)
1/31	206.2	(-1.6)
2/11	204.6	(-1.6)
3/1	206.2	(+1.6)
3/16	205.2	(-1.0)
3/31	203.8	(-1.4)
Total loss to date: -2.9
Goal: 200 lbs
Miles Run: 144

While I'm still hovering around the 205 lb barrier more days than I'd like, I've come in under it a few times the last couple weeks. Hopefully starting to trend downward again.

Also, this morning's run marked my most miles ever run in a month at 60.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

04/01 - 257.2
03/05 - 258.0
02/16 - 257.4
02/06 - 258.0
01/11 - 258.8
01/05 - 260.2
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Nada. A little disappointed this week.

3/4    227.5 lbs
3/7    226.0 lbs
3/13   223.4 lbs
3/18   221.8 lbs
3/21   219.4 lbs
3/27   218.8 lbs
4/2    218.8 lbs

Black Lives Matter
MHS

Post by MHS »

Sat  04.02  190.7
Sat  03.26  190.5
Sat  03.19  192.8
Sat  03.12  191.5
Sat  03.05  192.2
Sat  02.26  195.1
Sat  02.19  196.9
Sat  02.12  195.5
Sat  02.05  199.9
Sat  01.29  202.7
Sat  01.22  204.6
Sat  01.15  205.9
Sat  01.08  206
Sat  01.01  208.2 
Days exercised: 56/92

Loss to date: (-17.5 pounds)

Goal Weight: 175 by June, 165 by EOY

Goal for next Saturday: 189

My stepping stone goal of being in the 180s by the end of March DID happen...I weighed in at 189.9 on Wednesday morning. But then I went up by little increments every day after that.

I'm a little frustrated by the lack of progress in March but I know that sometimes you just have plateaus, especially since your body adjusts to the newer normal. Hopefully I can do better in April, although I've got a combined work/vacation trip and a couple of birthday celebrations this month, so there are some obstacles toward having a 6-8 pound loss like I'm hoping for.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about that, MHS. Losing almost 20 pounds is an incredible achievement. You'll get there.

I plateaued in March as well but it's my own fault. From the start of the year I was getting my 10k steps in a day religiously. March was the first month I kind of slacked off on that. I still closed all my rings (move/stand/exercise) so I wasn't too worried about it, but now I see that missing that extra 1-2 miles a day may have contributed to me not being able to break through that barrier. I'm back on the straight and narrow now, though my upcoming weekend in Atlantic City is going to be a true test of willpower. :lol:
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Back on the right path with a nice half pound drop this week. Now to maintain this heading into this weekend's vacation trip...

4/4		196.8	(-0.5)
3/28		197.3	(+0.2)
3/21		197.1	(-0.6)
3/14		197.7	(+0.8)
3/7		196.9	(-1.7)
2/28		198.6	(-0.5)
2/21		199.1	(-0.2)
2/14		199.3	(-0.1)
2/7		199.4	(-2.0)
1/31		201.4	(-0.3)
1/24		201.7	(-1.1)
1/17		202.8	(-1.2)
1/10		204.0	(-1.1)
1/1		205.1	Start
Total loss to date: (-8.3)
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

04/04 191.8
03/28 191.8
03/21 192.2
03/15 193.6
03/01 191.6
02/22 191.4
02/15 191.1
02/07 190.9
02/01 192.0
01/24 192.0
01/18 191.4
01/10 191.1
01/04 192.5
TOTAL -0.7

Miles walked this week 10.9
Miles walked this year: 76.1

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Ate out a few more times than anticipated this week.

3/4    227.5 lbs
3/7    226.0 lbs
3/13   223.4 lbs
3/18   221.8 lbs
3/21   219.4 lbs
3/27   218.8 lbs
4/2    218.8 lbs
4/7    218.4 lbs

Black Lives Matter
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

Date.   kg.     pounds
4/11	   90.2
3/28    90.0
3/21    89.2
2/28    89.9
2/21    92.0
2/14    91.3
2/07    90.8
1/17    91.5
1/10.   91.1.   200.4
Still bouncing around just under 200 pounds. Probably not that bad since I was on vacation all last week and had more pizza, beer, and french toast than I've had in a while. On the other had I walked a ton. I'm still a little bummed out that 3 months of reduced beer consumption, focusing on consistant light exercise, and attempting to eat less hasn't done much for my weight but it has helped my waistline which might be more important.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Madmarcus wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:38 pm 3 months of reduced beer consumption, focusing on consistant light exercise, and attempting to eat less hasn't done much for my weight but it has helped my waistline which might be more important.
That's basically the same summer approach that I take every year, and it doesn't work great for me, either. I won't reduce my beer consumption beyond my minimum daily requirement, but I'll cut the alcohol content (and calories). There are enough flavorful low-alcohol beers to make that pivot when the weather turns hot, although it takes a couple of weeks to adjust to them after drinking strong beers all winter. I don't snack much, so beer is my biggest pool of expendable calories and the main reason I have a well-developed beer muscle.

I'm only now beginning to walk daily again, so I hope that will be good for a couple of pounds in the next few weeks. I'll also change my menu plan from cold-weather baked comfort foods like lasagna, calzones, pizza, etc. to more stovetop dishes. I'll never surrender pasta, and Burger Night will replace Pizza Night, but there will be more rice and vegetables. Such as the very delicious saffron rice pilaf with chickpeas that I made tonight.

I'm finally looking forward to lose as much as 5 lbs! :lol:
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

04/11 191.6
04/04 191.8
03/28 191.8
03/21 192.2
03/15 193.6
03/01 191.6
02/22 191.4
02/15 191.1
02/07 190.9
02/01 192.0
01/24 192.0
01/18 191.4
01/10 191.1
01/04 192.5
TOTAL -0.9

Miles walked this week 15.3
Miles walked this year: 91.4

YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Might be the first time I've gone on vacation and lost weight. :shock:

It was a bit of a weird trip though. Due to a combination of plane delays and weird scheduling I wound up eating at all manner of strange hours. However, I will say other than the booze I managed to eat pretty healthy the whole time. We also did a great deal of walking which helped.

I expect this number to bump up a bit next week, as I didn't log weight while I was gone so this last number is more of a raw weigh-in than an average.

4/13		195.5	(-1.3)
4/4		196.8	(-0.5)
3/28		197.3	(+0.2)
3/21		197.1	(-0.6)
3/14		197.7	(+0.8)
3/7		196.9	(-1.7)
2/28		198.6	(-0.5)
2/21		199.1	(-0.2)
2/14		199.3	(-0.1)
2/7		199.4	(-2.0)
1/31		201.4	(-0.3)
1/24		201.7	(-1.1)
1/17		202.8	(-1.2)
1/10		204.0	(-1.1)
1/1		205.1	Start
Total loss to date: (-9.6)
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Back on track

3/4    227.5 lbs
3/7    226.0 lbs
3/13   223.4 lbs
3/18   221.8 lbs
3/21   219.4 lbs
3/27   218.8 lbs
4/2    218.8 lbs
4/7    218.4 lbs
4/14   216.4 lbs
Just noticed, odd that all my weigh ins have been .4 or .8 except the first 2.

Black Lives Matter
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Finally reached that elusive ten pounds lost since the start of the new year. It calculates out to two-thirds of a pound a week, which is OK. I'd like to lose more weight in the next couple of months before my surgery knocks me out of my daily walking routine for a month or so, but my wife is telling me not to lose too much more weight as she doesn't want to replace a lot of my clothes. :roll:.

Fri   04.15  232  :)
Tue   04.12  233
Mon   04.11  234.5
Fri   04.08  233.5
Tue   04.05  233.5
Sun   04.03  234.5
Wed   03.30  233  :)
Fri   03.25  235
Tue   03.22  235
Sat   03.19  235
Tue   03.15  237
Sat   03.12  235
Sat   03.05  236
Tue   03.01  236.5
Thu   02.24  235
Sat   02.19  236
Wed  02.16  235
Tue  02.15  237.5
Wed  02.09  237
Sun  02.06  238
Wed  02.02  237.5 
Mon  01.31  239.5
Fri  01.28   239
Mon  01.24  237
Mon  01.17  238
Sat  01.15  238.5
Mon  01.10  238.5
Sat  01.08  240
Thu  01.06  241.5
Sun  01.02  242
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold